Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,299 members, 7,811,891 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) (43439 Views)

See What I Call True Love(pic) / This Pre-wedding Photo Stunt Has Got Wedding Lovers Talking On Instagram! / Why Do Guys Deny Having A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 18, 2013
A loving lady won't allow you go down to that extent cheesy
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 18, 2013
I vividly recall the day i met a bros with beard (thick one) on his knees crying for my aunt, i laff so te i no gree sleep.. the funniest part is the hiccup-like cry grin
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by kennytidistar(m): 10:29am On Apr 18, 2013
My girl always said love is not somthing you beg for, it flows naturally, she wont even like to hear please talk not of kneeling down, she will just leave you straight away, some ladies dont like it.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Rooneyboy(m): 10:32am On Apr 18, 2013
[quote author=Symphony007][/quote]

Muslim men

Are those ones normal grin
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Rooneyboy(m): 10:34am On Apr 18, 2013
victorD3:

Depends on the situation actually. I still think the guy is smarter *wink*

Smarter keh

Tomorrow na slap go follow am .
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 18, 2013
sheyie2007: I vividly recall the day i met a bros with beard (thick one) on his knees crying for my aunt, i laff so te i no gree sleep.. the funniest part is the hiccup-like cry grin
Lmao!
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by fr3do(m): 10:36am On Apr 18, 2013
chikk:

I've never picked on anyone on NL before. Known this guy for long on this forum joor. Even before I registered, I do observe his posts. I don't know what women did to him. All I ask is that he show some respect. That's not too much to ask of him, is it? Giving that he is a 'cool guy' and all. undecided undecided undecided

u're really stalking his hairy balls.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 18, 2013
^^^ NL at it again LMAO grin
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Magicdon(m): 10:40am On Apr 18, 2013
IZUKWU: reassurance that i won't cheat on her, and i ,reassurance that in the heat of arguement one day,that she wouldn't break my head with pestle. I don't need violence around me, much less domestic own. If am in a relationship and i intentionally hurt you,you will return the favour and if you intentionally hurt me,i will also return the favour. I don't want that type of r/ship. If i hurt you intentionally tell me,we will talk through it but why will i intentionally hurt my loved one. I don't do that. Instead of doing back to sender with my lover,i would rather end the r/ship. Kneeling down for a woman for what exactly has been my question? For what offence? For my wife or for a woman that i just met? So that what will happen? So that she will give me punny ? So that she will date me ? Or so that she will agree to marry me ?count me out abeg !
das my guy, you are a man. Nice comment, i wont kneel down cos of gals kpekus, wont kneel down to date a lady, wont kneel n drool for a lady to marry me. Just imagine kneelin for kpekus dat another guy is banging d hell for free or she is even kneelin to another guy to bang n cure her konji.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by sweetgala(m): 10:43am On Apr 18, 2013
190: But that girl looks fineee

Love her shape - my kind of lady
Probably cud tell her I'm sorry
But kneeling down for her - Naahh can't do that
Especially since she's Nigerian and dark skinned undecided

Could only knee down for a white lady wink

190 the area fada.. you craze don enter another level..

If me and my woman fight we go finish am without anyone having to start begging like a thief.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Afritop(m): 10:47am On Apr 18, 2013
GOD FORBID BAD THING. MAKE I COME PUNISH MYSELF because OF ONE NAUGHTY GIRL. Performing such drama will be useless since there is no guaranty that she will raise her cute bottom up for me
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by buklan4realyah(f): 10:53am On Apr 18, 2013
Rooneyboy: I dey crase
Kneel for woman
Woman wey dey bend down piss

NEVER !

sharrap jor, na u do ham pass.even dey cry while on ur knees
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Olubeey(f): 10:56am On Apr 18, 2013
Kneel for woman

NEVER !

Hehehe....mr whitey for ur mind now u be correct person...u berra goan chill cos ur kneeling won't even move a blind lady let alone 1 dt can see grin grin
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Magicdon(m): 10:57am On Apr 18, 2013
vivian chinaza:

That part wasn't meant for your consumption, it was meant for the person I quoted, so I owe you nothing.
even d person you quoted dim t understand you. We learn everyday even u, u still learn. We are here to learn, explain ur parable cos i see you are gettin proud
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by buklan4realyah(f): 10:58am On Apr 18, 2013
Olanrewaju temi can do anytin for her baby..... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

can never never stop loving him kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by buklan4realyah(f): 11:01am On Apr 18, 2013
claremont: Kneeling down by any of the sexes for whatever reason is completely unnecessary and dehumanizing, except of course, it's done as a sex-ual act. grin

olori kori..... una no knw more dan S3X
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by chikk(f): 11:02am On Apr 18, 2013
vivian chinaza: @ Izu, yea isn't this sweet? Learning that you would hit me shouldn't scare me huh? But learning that if you do, I'm gonna make sure you get hit 10 times over should scare you? grin

There is a thin line between pride and arrogance. We just need to watch it. Pride is good everyone has it, I know I do. But if you don't watch this pride, it turns to arrogance.

And how did u know the kinda kneeling the poster was talking about? Its a picture, for all we know he could be a bf or husband or fiance begging for forgiveness.

You did not understand my posts and you blew things outta proportion. I never justified unnecessary kneeling down, both for a man or a woman, read my posts again.

Isn't it hilarious how you guys undermine ladies and make them feel worthless with your utterances? And cry when we do same to you? You see I don't know for other ladies out there, but as for me, the only man that gets to see how sweet I I am? The only man I will submit to? Is that man who recognises that I'm a woman in the real sense of a woman. Is that man who is willing to let his pride go. Come when we are inside, there will be no man or woman, we would just be lovers. But when we go outside? HE IS THE MAN!

Cabbage in cabbage out (processed), what you put in is what you get. If you want love and submission? They don't just happen, you have to earn them.
If a man derogates me, either by words or deeds? He would be derogated. Simples.

Been following your posts and I must say you're trying TOO HARD to convince this guys and that shouldn't be. A line of sentence should be enough for you to drive your point home but because you're contradicting yourself, they can't get you.

After all the efforts you've made to prove that pride is bad, you return to say PRIDE IS GOOD? You're not wrong to say you have pride, yes, its boldly written in all your posts. But you're wrong to say EVERYONE has pride. There are still such things as being humble and down to earth. I suggest you take your advice of watching the pride before it turns to arrogance

So you'll submit only to a man who recognises you as a woman and drops his pride? Now how will a man recognise you as a woman if your pride is high? You won't be submissive unless he drops his pride. Na competition? Babe, men hate challenges, especially from women. Even God was not stupid when he made it that women should submit to their men.

In union, one partner complements for what the other lacks. Two wrongs can never make a right and PRIDE IS WRONG. Even God forbids it. You don't expect a man to drop his pride for you. In a way, its their nature. Challenge with men in the corporate world, not in your relationship or home.

A man should be a man to you in all ways. You say you're equal inside and he is the man outside. Isn't that eye service? You want people to think that he is the man because you know it is the proper thing, but when you go inside, you rub shoulders. Hmmm. Anyway, maybe I misunderstood you like every other person here. Every person to their opinion. I wish you the best in yours.

Now the last line in bold got me cracking grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by deavicky(m): 11:06am On Apr 18, 2013
i know both of them (vicent and maria). the guy slept with her friend so he has to beg for forgivness. she has forgiving him anyway. they are now married with two kids
Donalð Genes: Before I talk mine let other guys confess theirs first jor if probably you never kneel down and beg for love before?
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Obakenny90(f): 11:19am On Apr 18, 2013
It has neva happen to me shaIt has neva happen to me shaIt has neva happen to me sha
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 18, 2013
Kneel for woman

NEVER !
no be woman born u abi u no go ever marry
The comment is a matter of yes or no,but instead u re downgrading woman. NA WAH FOR U OOOOO
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by besticality: 11:21am On Apr 18, 2013
Are u high on weed ?
No b the same p*ssy deh their yashhh ?
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by sweetgala(m): 11:21am On Apr 18, 2013
deavicky: i know both of them (vicent and maria). the guy slept with her friend so he has to beg for forgivness. she has forgiving him anyway. they are now married with two kids

Vincent fall hand no be small.. see as the guy come maga because of stupid chopping.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 11:24am On Apr 18, 2013
cdamsel: re u my bf shocked
Hope you ain't the type that you allow your bf wash your undies...will be disappointed in you if what you indirectly saying
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 11:25am On Apr 18, 2013
mikeyhernadez: I did it Yesterday
Sorry but why and how
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by nanzozo(m): 11:25am On Apr 18, 2013
omiobo: Wetin toto no go make man do?
Especially Tinto!Ouupsz

1 Like

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 18, 2013
I don do am before! No ß̍̍̊є̲̣̣̣̥ new thing <3*NL**NL**NL*<3<3*NL**NL**NL*<3
*NL**NL**NL*<3*NL**NL**NL**NL*<3
*NL*Good ♏ōя̲̅ηíηģ *NL*
<3*NL**NL**NL**NL**NL*<3
<3*NL**NL**NL*<3
<3*NL*<3
<3 ‎​¸¸
•°smiley•°•smiley•°•
Guys
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 11:26am On Apr 18, 2013
goldfish80: Na only jazz fit make me do this kin thing
Hard man........I quess
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by goldfish80(m): 11:33am On Apr 18, 2013
Donalð Genes:
Hard man........I quess
You can say that again cool
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 18, 2013
buklan4real@yah:
Olanrewaju temi can do anytin for her baby..... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

can never never stop loving him kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Msheeeeeeew! Oshi lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by LivingSaint(m): 11:38am On Apr 18, 2013
cdamsel: re u my bf shocked
Don't call me again. It's over between me and you. Your insolence has known no bounds since this thread. Go on and insult me, it won't matter because I am done with you.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by dusty84(m): 11:39am On Apr 18, 2013
if she is worth it,no problem but many women wud tk advantage of that undignifying position.so for your own gud even strt it in d first place if not they nextime you wud hv to roll on the floor to beg for forgivness
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Exponental(m): 11:43am On Apr 18, 2013
alutacontinua:

I pity your wife or wife-to-be! SMH...seriously, do you guys think we don't have feelings or ego too? What do you even take ladies for? Even our grandfathers would do better than this, i guess!
there are better ways of apologising..... Kneel down with two legs n she stand n look @ me like a piece of shiiit, i wont. Even if I am wrong!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. / Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom / Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.