Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,172 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? (28874 Views)

Atheists: What Are Your Views On Miracles? / Why Atheists Reject The Concept Of Miracles And Supernatural Occurrences / Atheists In The House, What Are Your Views On Abortion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 30, 2013
musKeeto:
SALVATION from what? What have you been saved from exactly? undecided
from ignorance and slaveryuo sin. We are both familiar with that. wink
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by idlaw2k3(m): 7:49pm On Apr 30, 2013
Youtube will not allow some other such videos to be uploaded
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by mazaje1: 7:50pm On Apr 30, 2013
More from James Randi. . . .Here he investigates those that claim to have supernatural abilities and were ready to put it to test. . . .The problem with us blacks is that we are so closed minded and do not want to test what ever it is that we claim are supernatural. . .Some white people also believe in the supernatural and they agreed to have their claims or supernatural abilities tested on camera. . .Most of their claims failed when tested but at least they were open minded and accepted the invitation of James Randi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS6U8m2l5QY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9EBGI29e2o
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 30, 2013
musKeeto:
There's only healing.. nothing like divine healing... if there was divine healing, we could as well shut down all the hospitals...

Raising from the dead? No one has ever been raised from the dead...

Word of God? Lol.. The Koran, The Bible... the millions of other religious text that exist in this world?

GOD NEVER WROTE ANY WORD........
jesus ws raised from the dead. And not just him. One example. God used smith wigglesworth to raise 23 people from the dead. Research to see if its true.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 30, 2013
mazaje1: @ MusKeetoo, arguing with Chibuebemis like talkking to a chair. . .He is a programmed robot. . .
am not programmed, i think. I consider. But i experience God. Me denying jesus is me denying fact, life, i know him and talk to him everyday. I hope u come to know him too. And am not arguing.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by mazaje1: 7:55pm On Apr 30, 2013
idlaw2k3: watch this video from Akwa Ibom then make your comments

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ochyXJe-KVc?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ochyXJe-KVc?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

This video is obviously a fake magic. . .There is nothing supernatural in this video, James Randi, Chris Angel, David Copper Field and many other do far more magnificent and incredible feast than this mediocre magic. . .He employs cheap tricks here. . .
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by jayriginal: 7:55pm On Apr 30, 2013
pekelepekele:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdOsXuqfORE

I didnt watch this video but the condition is quite known to science. Do a little research. I first knew of it from reading a Jackie Collins (or whats her name that wrote "Hollywood Wives" ) novel. It has a name if you care to find out.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Kay17: 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2013
bolaino: well not all things that are beyond physics, can be attributed to being metaphysical,

but simply put, I would say the supernatural could be a branch of science that has not been fully explored, hence it's said to be beyond the physical. and I hope that soonest in our academic institutions there would arise a need to create the "department of supernatural studies" where people like ijawkid can go and study sorcery and wizardry!!!

Lmao!! Ijawkid needs such a place. Ok, so Supernatural can be a branch of science, but hope it is certain, measruable, empirical in a few words. So if Supernatural is beyond the natural/physical, it means the Supernatural covers areas pertaining to existence that the natural can not cover. However Supernatural cannot contradict nor supercede the natural/physical in areas they already cover.

For example, no one should accept water boiling at 0degrees as true nor supernatural, cos water naturally boils at 100 degrees.

Another trouble is identifying the Supernatural.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by mazaje1: 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2013
Chibuebem: am not programmed, i think. I consider. But i experience God. Me denying jesus is me denying fact, life, i know him and talk to him everyday. I hope u come to know him too. And am not arguing.

Just like my hindu friend here knows vishnu, experiences him every day, denying vishnu is like him denying fact, life, and everything. . .My hindu friend here hope you come to know vishnu. . .
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by idlaw2k3(m): 8:02pm On Apr 30, 2013
I wish you could see the one where a full grown man is chopped to pieces and then the pieces gathered and then covered with a cloth and the man gets up. I Saw it once and till today I cant explain it.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2013
mazaje1:

Just like my hindu friend here knows vishnu, experiences him every day, denying vishnu is like him denying fact, life, and everything. . .My hindu friend here hope you come to know vishnu. . .
listen man. I hope we meet one day. Or you meet a serious believer. You'll understand that i dont just rely on mere words. I rely on the holy spirits power. Its that power that changes a man, and saves him from sin. Are you saved from sin?
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2013
mazaje1:

is your hindu friend saved from sin and imperfection?
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by trolling(m): 8:07pm On Apr 30, 2013
mazaje: . He uses tricks, go to YouTube and type the secrets of magic unveiled, you will see how all the tricks he uses were exposed including his tricks of levitation , walking on water and dividing people into two and much more. Everything is there on YouTube .
that aint no trick,the guy is possessed,or who do you think teleports him or havent u read about teleportation,astral projection in the bible, telepathy,telekinesis,infra-red vision,O.B.E
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2013
mazaje1:

i speak of the one that saves from sin and death. Are you saved from sin and death? Can any other one save from sin and death. There is one God, and one mediator, Jesus christ the saviour. Accept him and be truly saved, fron sin, imperfection, death.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by mazaje1: 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2013
pekelepekele: Are you guys really african guys? and you don't believe in supernatural

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdOsXuqfORE

This is called Penissss captivus, a rare occurrence in heterosexual intercourse when the muscles in the vaginaaaa clamp down on the penissssss much more firmly than usual (a form of vaginismus), making it impossible for the penisssss to withdraw from the vaginaaaaa(Wikipedia). . .Nothing supernatural there at all. . .It is a natural occurance. . .
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by pekelepekele(m): 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2013
mazaje1:

This is called Penissss captivus, a rare occurrence in heterosexual intercourse when the muscles in the vaginaaaa clamp down on the penissssss much more firmly than usual (a form of vaginismus), making it impossible for the penisssss to withdraw from the vaginaaaaa(Wikipedia). . .

Hahahahaha chai . Na death you dey take play so oo cheesy . No say I no warn u oo . Definitely hit and fall ring that we always test on a soccer field every Saturday must be ring faltivus grin
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by mazaje1: 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2013
trolling: that aint no trick,the guy is possessed,or who do you think teleports him or havent u read about teleportation,astral projection in the bible, telepathy,telekinesis,infra-red vision,O.B.E

Haven't you watched the videos and the tricks employed?. . .The youtube videos are there for all to see. . .

Chibuebem: i speak of the one that saves from sin and death. Are you saved from sin and death? Can any other one save from sin and death. There is one God, and one mediator, Jesus christ the saviour. Accept him and be truly saved, fron sin, imperfection, death.

You are just speaking about your indoctrinated mythology that has nothing to do with reality. . .
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by trolling(m): 8:17pm On Apr 30, 2013
mazaje:

Plsssssssssssss i BEG you go and get the best bullet proof juju and we will meet at a place of my choosing. ..I am NOT kidding. . .I will shot you on your leg with my own gun. ..If it doesnt penetrate i will give you 10,000 euros and you can shoot me. . .If you agree to take this challenge when I get to naija in may we will try it out. . .You have from now to may 20th to get ready with your best bullet proof juju. . .I don't believe in hear say nonsense. . .Just action. . .
ok when we descend from the clouds at the 7th trump let me see how 2 million missiles from those Asians would penetrate our bodies or havent u read of people thrown in the fire and they were not burnt
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by mazaje1: 8:17pm On Apr 30, 2013
pekelepekele:

Hahahahaha chai . Na death you dey take play so oo cheesy . No say I no warn u oo . Definitely hit and fall ring that we always test on a soccer field every Saturday must be ring faltivus grin

Hit and fall ring?. . .Whats that?. . .Do you have any supernatural powers, I will organize the randi foundation to come to you so that you test it and win a million dollars if you succeed. . .
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 30, 2013
mazaje1:

Haven't you watched the videos and the tricks employed?. . .The youtube videos are there for all to see. . .

You are just speaking about your indoctrinated mythology that has nothing to do with reality. . .
answer my question oga. Are you saved from sin? Sin is the problem of the world. Jesus is the answer. Hes the answer for the world today. Sin is real. Jesus is real.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by mazaje1: 8:19pm On Apr 30, 2013
trolling: ok when we descend from the clouds at the 7th trump let me see how 2 million missiles from those Asians would penetrate our bodies or havent u read of people thrown in the fire and they were not burnt

Keep trolling. . .
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by trolling(m): 8:19pm On Apr 30, 2013
mazaje1: speak not in the ear of a fool for he will despise your wisdom...make i obey my instruction

Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by trolling(m): 8:19pm On Apr 30, 2013
mazaje1:

Keep trolling. . .
dont cop out is that your best defense
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by mazaje1: 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2013
Chibuebem: answer my question oga. Are you saved from sin? Sin is the problem of the world. Jesus is the answer. Hes the answer for the world today.

There is no god but allah and mohammed is his last messenger. . .Are you saved from allah's wrath that awaits you after you die?. . .Allah is the answer and way to eternal life, you have been warned, don't say i didn't tell you. . .
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by trolling(m): 8:23pm On Apr 30, 2013
mazaje1:

There is no god but allah and mohammed is his last messenger. . .Are you saved from allah's wrath that awaits you after you die?. . .Allah is the answer and way to eternal life, you have been warned, don't say i didn't tell you. . .
if you do your research you'll find out that Allah is a moon-god
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2013
mazaje1:

jesus is the saviour. Jesus is life. You dodged ma question...i have jesus's life in me...i'm saved. What about you? Do you still wallow in sin and think theres no consequence? For the wages of sin is DEATH...BUT THANK GOD, THE FREE GIFT OF GOD IS ETERNAL LIFE THROUGH CHRIST JESUS. You get that? Its a way of life we have as children of God. Not just a religious belief, a life we've been born into...enticing isnt it. Accept life my guy.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by mazaje1: 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2013
trolling: if you do your research you'll find out that Allah is a moon-god

Just as if you do your reseach very will you will find that yahweh is a jewish desert god. . .
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Derumania: 8:30pm On Apr 30, 2013
@Bolaino.Am really happy with this ur thread becoz this topic is also what am contemplating on presently.U see, if not the issue of this Supernatural abilities, i would have become an atheist.Presently,i don't go to any religious gathering becoz i don't believe in the so called holy books again after i discovered many absurdities,blunders and illogicallities in them.But the truth is that some experiences have shown me that there are some higher forces above natural forces operating in this universe.I have experimented the claims of visioneers and i confirm that a supernatural force is really behind their abilities.For example, i had a motor accident in 2008 along Ibadan -lagos express road. The accident claimed the lives of 16 passengers in the bus,it was only one man and i that survived the accident.Now,in the course of doing my experiment on the authenticity in the ability to see vision,i realise that vision is real and it is beyond natural endowment.Many of these visioneers revealed many secret things about my personal life which i never told them.I wonder how visioneers could make perfect reference to the accident i escaped in 2008 without being told.Apart from this,i also used random sampling method for these visioneers inorder to discover their tricks,but their spirits proved me wrong.

I still don't don't believe in Jewish God or Arabian God(Allah) but am very sure that there are supernatural forces which i don't know their nature or source.@Bolaino.pls,i will like to know u better for further reseach on this issue.my no is 08189799663.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by mazaje1: 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2013
Chibuebem: jesus is the saviour. Jesus is life. You dodged ma question...i have jesus's life in me...i'm saved. What about you? Do you still wallow in sin and think theres no consequence? For the wages of sin is DEATH...BUT THANK GOD, THE FREE GIFT OF GOD IS ETERNAL LIFE THROUGH CHRIST JESUS. You get that? Its a way of life we have as children of God. Not just a religious belief, a life we've been born into...enticing isnt it. Accept life my guy.

It is a lie. . .Allah is life.You need to have allah's life in you...allah saves.you need him? Do you still wallow in sin and think theres no consequence from denying allah? Fordeny allah and his last messengeris a sin is and punishable by DEATH...BUT THANK ALLAH, THE FREE GIFT OF ALLAH's IS ETERNAL LIFE. You get that? Its a way of life muslims have as slaves of God. Not just a religious belief, a life they've been born into...enticing isnt it. Accept life my guy.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 30, 2013
Derumania: @Bolaino.Am really happy with this ur thread becoz this topic is also what am contemplating on presently.U see, if not the issue of this Supernatural abilities, i would have become an atheist.Presently,i don't go to any religious gathering becoz i don't believe in the so called holy books again after i discovered many absurdities,blunders and illogicallities in them.But the truth is that some experiences have shown me that there are some higher forces above natural forces operating in this universe.I have experimented the claims of visioneers and i confirm that a supernatural force is really behind their abilities.For example, i had a motor accident in 2008 along Ibadan -lagos express road. The accident claimed the lives of 16 passengers in the bus,it was only one man and i that survived the accident.Now,in the course of doing my experiment on the authenticity in the ability to see vision,i realise that vision is real and it is beyond natural endowment.Many of these visioneers revealed many secret things about my personal life which i never told them.I wonder how visioneers could make perfect reference to the accident i escaped in 2008 without being told.Apart from this,i also used random sampling method for these visioneers inorder to discover their tricks,but their spirits proved me wrong.

I still don't don't believe in Jewish God or Arabian God(Allah) but am very sure that there are supernatural forces which i don't know their nature or source.@Bolaino.pls,i will like to know u better for further reseach on this issue.my no is 08189799663.
oga, i hope youre talkin to the correct the pple o. Please talk to pple who know God
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2013
i don see where dem dey hit person cutlass and the thing no gree enter . the guy just be like stone . i dont know about gun sha
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2013
mazaje1:

It is a lie. . .Allah is life.You need to have allah's life in you...allah saves.you need him? Do you still wallow in sin and think theres no consequence from denying allah? Fordeny allah and his last messengeris a sin is and punishable by DEATH...BUT THANK ALLAH, THE FREE GIFT OF ALLAH's IS ETERNAL LIFE. You get that? Its a way of life muslims have as slaves of God. Not just a religious belief, a life they've been born into...enticing isnt it. Accept life my guy.
dont worry. I'll wait for you to answer my question. The evil one has tried so much to attack believers, to divide them, to confuse them, to scatter them. But we speaj what we believe and know. Jesus is the saviour. For thousands of years the devil has fought against Gods church. But on the rock we will stand. And the evil one shall nt prevail. Christians, true christians have been the prey of violence and division for years. But we're still here. We still preach the gospel of love and peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Preaches Against Sending Children For Studies Abroad / Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.