Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,464 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? (28877 Views)

Atheists: What Are Your Views On Miracles? / Why Atheists Reject The Concept Of Miracles And Supernatural Occurrences / Atheists In The House, What Are Your Views On Abortion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by ireneidiva(f): 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2013
An atheist once said..."if there is really a God, I'm doomed".
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Alexk2(m): 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2013
either you believe on the supernatural or not, it doesn't affect the fact fact that most things that happen in the physical are controled by the supernatural forces.....as an athiest, you may believe not in the existence of God but you can't explain scientifically the intelligent design of our your body system not to talk of our world....i hope you will come accross a real life proof to these supernatural forces that control everything around.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by mazaje1: 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2013
Chibuebem: dont worry. I'll wait for you to answer my question. The evil one has tried so much to attack believers, to divide them, to confuse them, to scatter them. But we speaj what we believe and know. Jesus is the saviour. For thousands of years the devil has fought against Gods church. But on the rock we will stand. And the evil one shall nt prevail. Christians, true christians have been the prey of violence and division for years. But we're still here. We still preach the gospel of love and peace.

The evil one has tried so much to attack believers, to divide them, to confuse them, to scatter them. But muslims speak what they believe and know. There is no god but allah the creator or the universe. For thousands of years the devil has fought against the muslim ummah. But on the truth of allah's word the muslims stand. And the evil one shall nt prevail against the muslims, true muslims have been the prey of violence and division for years. But they are still here. they will still preach the divine message of allah.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2013
Dis thread is one of the best things that would ever happen to my life.I've been on tthe road to atheism since 2011,wen I met someone that doesn't actually believe in God,I neva knew people like that exist,trust the curious me,I just had to inquire into it,go online,youtube nd stuffs.and I realized all my mama told me,d bible,my dads quaran.all dey are for,is just knowin the right from the wrong.dey are written by humans,to just guide our morals,#datsall.because,science has been able to prove almost all my doubts..@muskeeto,mazaje and co.you guys just jumped to the top in my atheism mentorship list.
When I clear some of my other doubts,I wud b a fullyblown atheist and be proud 2 say it openly.just want 2 clear all my doubts,so I'd be ready for all those delusional questions.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by mazaje1: 9:55pm On Apr 30, 2013
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 30, 2013
mZ sleeq: Dis thread is one of the best things that would ever happen to my life.I've been on tthe road to atheism since 2011,wen I met someone that doesn't actually believe in God,I neva knew people like that exist,trust the curious me,I just had to inquire into it,go online,youtube nd stuffs.and I realized all my mama told me,d bible,my dads quaran.all dey are for,is just knowin the right from the wrong.dey are written by humans,to just guide our morals,#datsall.because,science has been able to prove almost all my doubts..@muskeeto,mazaje and co.you guys just jumped to the top in my atheism mentorship list.
When I clear some of my other doubts,I wud b a fullyblown atheist and be proud 2 say it openly.just want 2 clear all my doubts,so I'd be ready for all those delusional questions.
u shall be wonderfully welcomed to the family cool
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by pekelepekele(m): 10:01pm On Apr 30, 2013
mZ sleeq: Dis thread is one of the best things that would ever happen to my life.I've been on tthe road to atheism since 2011,wen I met someone that doesn't actually believe in God,I neva knew people like that exist,trust the curious me,I just had to inquire into it,go online,youtube nd stuffs.and I realized all my mama told me,d bible,my dads quaran.all dey are for,is just knowin the right from the wrong.dey are written by humans,to just guide our morals,#datsall.because,science has been able to prove almost all my doubts..@muskeeto,mazaje and co.you guys just jumped to the top in my atheism mentorship list.

In the spiritual realm there is nothing like being an atheist it is either you are white or black. Being an atheist mean you are evil of the highest order. Esu tin farapamo je eniya
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by emmanbol: 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2013
Sorry o, wetin we go talk about prophecies too. Our tb joshua dey prophecy and d tin dey happen whether wil be lieve it or not. Where in dey get am abi any person go fit explain am. Just my sincere comment.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2013
@pekelepekele.you are free to believe what u want.and trust me,@ d stage I've reached,I doubt if anythn,or anybody can actually preach(successfully)to me.so dnt wori,I've been really happy and fulfilld since I started shifting to dis side.#noregrets
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by mazaje(m): 10:14pm On Apr 30, 2013
emmanbol: Sorry o, wetin we go talk about prophecies too. Our tb joshua dey prophecy and d tin dey happen whether wil be lieve it or not. Where in dey get am abi any person go fit explain am. Just my sincere comment.

TB Joshua doesn't predict anything at all. . .
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by kingpinwon: 10:28pm On Apr 30, 2013
[quote author=musKeeto]
Indeed. There's nothing wrong with the 'idea' of the existence of a supreme being. One thing's for sure, the religious ones are man-made, all of them...

I'd leave you with this snippet of a discussion between me and Purist earlier this year

@Purest! What a great humanbeing you are, alot of us born in Christian homes has been brainwashed right from time and recently i found out that, most of those things our pastors are hiding from us have been researched by ourselves.. It's a great privileged... Bible stories are real but it's all an allegory, translating it literaryly is the problem our Africa esp Nigerians are having and that's why they keeping losing members and alot of youths has been moving on cos most can't cope with all those whole lots of controversies and unanswered questions......
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by emmanbol: 10:30pm On Apr 30, 2013
mazaje:

TB Joshua doesn't predict anything at all. . .
sorry,
wetin im dey do? He prophecied d bombing in boston USA. It came to pass, he described d death of kaduna state governor b4 it happend, he gave how nigeria player wud score wit his head towards d dying minute in which John fashanu came to testify to, he already watched dis event supernaturally by God before it happend so how can u explain this. Re dis natural, if they re, me and others need some explanations
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by mazaje(m): 10:34pm On Apr 30, 2013
emmanbol:
sorry,
wetin im dey do? He prophecied d bombing in boston USA. It came to pass, he described d death of kaduna state governor b4 it happend, he gave how nigeria player wud score wit his head towards d dying minute in which John fashanu came to testify to, he already watched dis event supernaturally by God before it happend so how can u explain this. Re dis natural, if they re, me and others need some explanations

It is all a lie, pls bring the said videos of the "prophecies" lets examine them. . . .
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Derumania: 10:40pm On Apr 30, 2013
Take it or leave it,there are some supernatural forces operating in this our world.Though,their true natures may not be the way religions describe them,but they truly exist.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by emmanbol: 10:41pm On Apr 30, 2013
mazaje:

It is all a lie, pls bring the said videos of the "prophecies" lets examine them. . . .
I honestly watchd all dis stuffs from emmanuel tv. Check http://scoan.org click prophecies and u will get som of d information. Or probably enter youtube and check out tb joshua's prophecies. Supernatural is real and d understanding of Jesus is real in d realm of spirit. Two days ago wit d understandin of jesus and d power in his name, I forbid a bird from stayin in a particular place and since then, it hasnt come.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 30, 2013
All these Atheists dey argue mumu argument, I witnessed a guys joystick disappear in 2008 just because he picked N500... I was there life.. So abeg, na magic be that I've seen things, I've heard testimonies from close relatives... Well, There's nothing we theists can say that will convince you Muzzcunts.. Believe or Not.. Its your choice
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by mazaje(m): 10:46pm On Apr 30, 2013
Toluwarni: All these Atheists dey argue mumu argument, I witnessed a guys joystick disappear in 2008 just because he picked N500... I was there life.. So abeg, na magic be that I've seen things, I've heard testimonies from close relatives... Well, There's nothing we theists can say that will convince you Muzzcunts.. Believe or Not.. Its your choice

You saw his penissss disappear?. . .Where is the evidence? You are a liar, stop lying. . .We need a video recording of such. . .
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by delpee(f): 10:47pm On Apr 30, 2013
Emmm ...pls can someone explain how peak milk poured on the palms comes out like drops of water at the back of the hands. Saw it happen and wrote it off as a trick but would like to understand how. The person who did it was trying to prove the supernatural.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by emmanbol: 10:47pm On Apr 30, 2013
Derumania: Take it or leave it,there are some supernatural forces operating in this our world.Though,their true natures may not be the way religions describe them,but they truly exist.

I keep telling folks christianity isnt religion. I agree religion has brought us backward and made us to be lazy but christ actually came to separate true nature of man from religion. If u av and accept d knowledge of christ, u can be creative, loving, speak truth,free from bad conducts, and many other goodies. Pple dey dull demselves. In christ u can do all tins. Create medical soln, be d best, do raps dat speaks the truth, affect lives positively and lots more. Guys dont limit ursef. Religion isnt wht christ brought

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by jayriginal: 10:49pm On Apr 30, 2013
Toluwarni: All these Atheists dey argue mumu argument, I witnessed a guys joystick disappear in 2008 just because he picked N500... I was there life.. So abeg, na magic be that I've seen things, I've heard testimonies from close relatives... Well, There's nothing we theists can say that will convince you Muzzcunts.. Believe or Not.. Its your choice

You must have also witnessed a man turning into yam because he picked money. It is your type of person that arrested a goat in Kwara state for stealing (saying that the thief turned into a goat).

If you choose to elevate superstitious myths over reason, that is your headache.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 30, 2013
mazaje:

You saw his penissss disappear?. . .Where is the evidence? You are a liar, stop lying. . .We need a video recording of such. . .
Like I said before, there's nothing I"ll say, that will make you believe me... You said I should bring a video, First of all, I was using an E50 then, the one without a camera.... I've seen things to be sincere.. So many things, a friend of mine who claimed to be a wizard, threw and apple in the air, and it disappeared point blank... I didn't take my eyes off the apple..
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 30, 2013
jayriginal:

You must have also witnessed a man turning into yam because he picked money. It is your type of person that arrested a goat in Kwara state for stealing (saying that the thief turned into a goat).

If you choose to elevate superstitious myths over reason, that is your headache.
I won't argue with you... You've got a low IQ, so no need arguing with you
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by mazaje(m): 10:53pm On Apr 30, 2013
emmanbol:
I honestly watchd all dis stuffs from emmanuel tv. Check http://scoan.org click prophecies and u will get som of d information. Or probably enter youtube and check out tb joshua's prophecies. Supernatural is real and d understanding of Jesus is real in d realm of spirit. Two days ago wit d understandin of jesus and d power in his name, I forbid a bird from stayin in a particular place and since then, it hasnt come.

They are not prophecies because he never mentions the names of any city or the actual event. . .For example he says things like, lets pray against terrorist attack. . .He sees terrorist attacking one of the big nations soon, any body can say that because we all know that terrorist are always trying to attack the west. . .You will NEVER hear him say something like, I see the united states coming under attack next month by two terrorist on so or so date and day. . .Or I see the city of Boston coming under terrorist attack. . .He just makes general vague statements. . .if it was UK or Russia that was attacked his followers will claim that he had predicted it already. . .He never mentioned Boston specifically , so why are people saying he predicted the Boston attack?. . .He never said the month or the date it will happen. . .Just some vague talk and people are jumping all over the place saying that he prophesied of coming events i can also do. . .
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by mazaje(m): 10:57pm On Apr 30, 2013
Toluwarni: Like I said before, there's nothing I"ll say, that will make you believe me... You said I should bring a video, First of all, I was using an E50 then, the one without a camera.... I've seen things to be sincere.. So many things, a friend of mine who claimed to be a wizard, threw and apple in the air, and it disappeared point blank... I didn't take my eyes off the apple..

You are lying, simple. . .if you want us to believe you then provide evidence or shut up. . .Them say, them say, i saw and i hear. . .No evidence but words alone. . What are we to do with your words?. . .Provide evidence or remain a liar. . Why is it that no video evidence has EVER been provided for the disappearing penissssss tale even though it is prevalent in our backward and superstition society?. . .The video does not exist any where because the event has never happened. . .Hope you know that even white people actually used to believe in the myth before?. . .
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by jayriginal: 10:59pm On Apr 30, 2013
Toluwarni: I won't argue with you... You've got a low IQ, so no need arguing with you

Funny. Coming from someone who believes in magic!
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 30, 2013
mazaje:

You are lying, simple. . .if you want us to believe you then provide evidence or shut up. . .Them say, them say, i saw and i hear. . .No evidence but words alone. . What are we to do with your words?. . .Provide evidence or remain a liar. . Why is it that no video evidence has EVER been provided for the disappearing penissssss tale even though it is prevalent in our backward and superstition society?. . .The video does not exist any where because the event has never happened. . .Hope you know that even white people actually used to believe in the myth before?. . .
Like I said before, you're already programmed not to accept whatever I say.. Even if I bring a video, you'll provide a twist to it, If I talk, you'll provide another twist.. Supernatural Beings exists... Believe it or Not.. I can provide a link to a video, where a pastor prayed for an Owl to die, and it died Instantly... Even if I bring it, you'll still provide another twist.. So is there any need?
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 30, 2013
jayriginal:

Funny. Coming from someone who believes in magic!
yeah! Because I've had first hand experiences.. Believe it or not. I still maintain my stand... YOU HAVE A LOW IQ. Ok let me ask you question, there are over 200 languages, tell me how they came to be..
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by jayriginal: 11:06pm On Apr 30, 2013
Toluwarni: yeah! Because I've had first hand experiences.. Believe it or not. I still maintain my stand... YOU HAVE A LOW IQ. Ok let me ask you question, there are over 200 languages, tell me how they came to be..

Hey Einstein, why question the low IQ guy?

Confused much?

I know the answer though. Over 200 languages. How else could they come about if not by "magic" ?
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by minute(f): 11:10pm On Apr 30, 2013
Some good, some not so good.

This might sound gross but it's true. I was having my morning bowel and it felt like I finished

letting out a bowling ball.I even felt the water from the toilet hit me corn hole. And when

I looked down the into the toilet I saw nothing. It seemed as if a ghost had stole me feces. And

I looked everywhere around the house for it and found nothing. Then the next day I woke up to the

sound of a ghostly shart coming from the kitchen. Then i went to investigate and to my surprise I

found my missing turd nugget resting on the cutting board as if some entity was getting ready to

have a little snack. I never dropped a deuce the same way again after that.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 30, 2013
jayriginal:

Hey Einstein, why question the low IQ guy?

Confused much?

I know the answer though. Over 200 languages. How else could they come about if not by "magic" ?

Don't try to be sarcastic... Answer my question, Scientists, till date aren't able to give an explanation of how this world came to be.. Or don't tell me you believe that big bang nonsense...
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by jayriginal: 11:14pm On Apr 30, 2013
minute: Some good, some not so good.

This might sound gross but it's true. I was having my morning bowel and it felt like I finished

letting out a bowling ball.I even felt the water from the toilet hit me corn hole. And when

I looked down the into the toilet I saw nothing. It seemed as if a ghost had stole me feces. And

I looked everywhere around the house for it and found nothing. Then the next day I woke up to the

sound of a ghostly shart coming from the kitchen. Then i went to investigate and to my surprise I

found my missing turd nugget resting on the cutting board as if some entity was getting ready to

have a little snack. I never dropped a deuce the same way again after that.

grin grin grin
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Derumania: 11:16pm On Apr 30, 2013
emmanbol:

I keep telling folks christianity isnt religion. I agree religion has brought us backward and made us to be lazy but christ actually came to separate true nature of man from religion. If u av and accept d knowledge of christ, u can be creative, loving, speak truth,free from bad conducts, and many other goodies. Pple dey dull demselves. In christ u can do all tins. Create medical soln, be d best, do raps dat speaks the truth, affect lives positively and lots more. Guys dont limit ursef. Religion isnt wht christ brought

You can continue to tell ur folks that.As far as am concerned,christianity, like many other religions with doctrines is also a religion.I will advise u to check the meaning of religion in ur dictionary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Preaches Against Sending Children For Studies Abroad / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom / Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.