Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,662 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? (28880 Views)

Atheists: What Are Your Views On Miracles? / Why Atheists Reject The Concept Of Miracles And Supernatural Occurrences / Atheists In The House, What Are Your Views On Abortion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by true2god: 10:39am On May 01, 2013
Im shocked hearing pple say dey dont believe in the power or the existence of the supernatural. Supernatural power is as common as water, pple may chose not to believe.

If u dnt believe in the power of the supernatural, visit igbo-ogunu juction at somolu, in lagos state nigeria by 1am on tuesdays, ur life will never remain the same. Or visit any cemetary at night, if u can, and witness stunts for ursef.

99% percent of natural\spiritual occurence can never be explained by science, and wat science cant explain they term it 'tricks'. Our African believe system alone testify to the power of the supernatural, thats y we have herbalists, native doctors, traditional priests etc, long before the europeans come to Africa.

Supernatural powers is very real, i have seen many.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Nobody: 10:43am On May 01, 2013
true2god:
99% percent of natural\spiritual occurence can never be explained by science, and wat science cant explain they term it 'tricks'. Our African believe system alone testify to the power of the supernatural, thats y we have herbalists, native doctors, traditional priests etc, long before the europeans come to Africa.
Every society, not just AFRICAN society, has had herbalists, witches, crooks, illusionists, native doctors, traditional priests.. etc... Even the tribe of that Jesus guy,, Jews...

Kapparot (Hebrew: כפרות‎, Ashkenazi pronunciation, Kapporois, Kappores) is a Jewish ritual practiced by some Jews on the eve of Yom Kippur. The person swings a live chicken or a bundle of coins over one's head three times, symbolically transferring one's sins to the chicken or coins. The chicken is then slaughtered and donated to the poor for consumption at the pre-fast meal.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by dare2think: 10:48am On May 01, 2013
U
true2god: Im shocked hearing pple say dey dont believe in the power or the existence of the supernatural. Supernatural power is as common as water, pple may chose not to believe.

If u dnt believe in the power of the supernatural, visit igbo-ogunu juction at somolu, in lagos state nigeria by 1am on tuesdays, ur life will never remain the same. Or visit any cemetary at night, if u can, and witness stunts for ursef.

Where was our supernatural powers when the white man came with real guns and bombs to take away our ancestors?

Where were our juju men and herbalist when they stayed there till 1960.

Where are this supernatural powers when you need them the most. I.e prevent accidents, floods and all other disasters.

Suddenly they are real when it come to stupid things like dodging bullets or turning people to goats. (All of which are exclusive to certain people's eyes only)
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by DeepSight(m): 10:51am On May 01, 2013
Mazaje,

I see that you have been in spectacular form on this thread.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by ogundokun: 10:53am On May 01, 2013
mazaje:

We all know that eye witness testimonies are very useless. . . .Bullet proof JUJU is a myth. . .Bring any juju man i will come and shoot him if he does not fall he should take my life. . .If you agree then pls bring a volunteer and lets try it. . .I will come with my AK47 to any place of your choosing. . .Next month cos I will be in Naija. . .
“Omode ko mo OGUN o npe lefe ....”
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Inova(m): 10:54am On May 01, 2013
musKeeto:
And the audience that film, how many of those 'independent' videos have you seen... Check youtube.. It's all for entertainment..

There are things that can't be explained. I accept that. But one day, i'm quite sure they will.. well maybe not everything.. but science yields better fruits than superstition, so why let superstitions rope us in?

You're a freethinker, question everything, and test every answer. I told you about the egg in the bottle trick why not try it yourself?

grin

And read my reply to emze. I'd like to believe there's more to life, my imagination runs wild at times.. But reality remains reality.

Chairman here's the recipe for walking on water:
1) Lots of Sturdy plexi Glass
2) an optical Physicist/engineer
4) A controlled swimming pool
5) fake crowd and crew as witnesses

The plexi glass is assembled/constructed by the optical Physicist/engineer to look like a table underneath the swimming pool taking into consideration the way the light passes thru. What this means is that when the table like plexi glass is constructed under water, you will not see it becos it would be very transparent.
Then he walks on water plexi glass table and have some of his cronneys to swim under the plexi glass table to make it look like he's floating.
to make it original they interview fake viewers to give it more credence
That all.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Nobody: 10:55am On May 01, 2013
Inova:

Chairman here's the recipe for walking on water:
1) Lots of Sturdy plexi Glass
2) an optical Physicist/engineer
4) A controlled swimming pool
5) fake crowd and crew as witnesses

The plexi glass is assembled/constructed by the optical Physicist/engineer to look like a table underneath the swimming pool taking into consideration the way the light passes thru. What this means is that when the table like plexi glass is constructed under water, you will not see it becos it would be very transparent.
Then he walks on water plexi glass table and have some of his cronneys to swim under the plexi glass table to make it look like he's floating.
to make it original they interview fake viewers to give it more credence
That all.

yeah, there's a video on youtube..
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by lekkie073(m): 11:02am On May 01, 2013
mazaje1:

This video is obviously a fake magic. . .There is nothing supernatural in this video, James Randi, Chris Angel, David Copper Field and many other do far more magnificent and incredible feast than this mediocre magic. . .He employs cheap tricks here. . .
If the tricks were dat simple, u too should be able to perform am na! Try it now grin
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Nobody: 11:04am On May 01, 2013
Jesus walked on water then their was nothing like plexi glass explain?

Have you watched childs play chuky?
Living dead etc
Hav you heard of voodoo or boogie man
Have heard of the lawrence of american that died and tried raisin on the third day but was destroyed by thunder
Have.you watched the supernatural
People wit hiv postive turned negative after prayers no specific reference it happens everyday breark your dooms move around and talk to people you will surely meet some who was healed from hiv with evidence such medical results etc.
Have you read "HE SET THE CAPTIVES FREE"
Have you had of illuminati
Have you had of isakaba or bakasi
Have said enough I guess
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by true2god: 11:04am On May 01, 2013
true2god: Im shocked hearing pple say dey dont believe in the power or the existence of the supernatural. Supernatural power is as common as water, pple may chose not to believe.

at muskeeto this is my complete write up, try quote me completely if u need to make reference to my argument.

If u dnt believe in the power of the supernatural, take a stroll to a near-by white garment (occultic church) within ur neighbourhood, book an appointment with the 'pastor' there and come back and respond to wat to see or hear. Or u take a stroll to igbo-gunu junction in somolu, lagos in the middle of the night on tuesdays or stay at the gate of atan cemetary anyday around 1am. After conductin these research, u may come online and see supernatural powers are not real.

Anyway i believe u r just joking by saying all these things are not real just to get noticed. I tell u, more that 99% of happening around the world cannot be explained by science. Science is vry good but has it own limit. Scientific knowledge is not 100% certain to explain many phenonema, thats y in numeric science we have to test hypothesis to valid some findings. 'Test of hypothesis' or 'degree of freedom' alone explain the clear limits science can operate.

My friend, 'jazz' or black magic is a real as water. Dont live in illusion.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Nobody: 11:07am On May 01, 2013
true2god:
My friend, 'jazz' or black magic is a real as water. Dont live in illusion.
shocked
Lol.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Tinyemeka(m): 11:07am On May 01, 2013
musKeeto: This is embarassing..

Reyginus is a Christian..

And what exactly are these experiences?

Superstitions thrive where there's mass ignorance. Even within Nigeria, most of these so called happenings are said to happen in the 'VILLAGES'.. Little wonder, most would direct you to go to their villages for 'proof'..

Less SCIENCE, more SUPERSTITION, dense IGNORANCE..

Science isn't beyond human comprehension, and its tales can mostly be replicated. Get educated. This is the Information Age. Stop using free internet to browse p0rn, facebook and free cheats. grin

Oyibo learner. Tell me how to get an uncracked egg into a bottle. Or a wooden crucifix.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by trolling(m): 11:12am On May 01, 2013
There's no such thing as supernatural it's spiritual,there's nothing super about natural things. I remember this lady that shacked with me and her guy, one day I found a book on magic that she was reading, she was reading this book to practice "magic".. This is a lady that told me about how someone teleported from the skating ring to her house, she told me how messages are received through the mirror but when I gave it a second thought I believe she was the one experiencing and practice those magic, she just used someone else to cover it mind you this na akata
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by mazaje(m): 11:16am On May 01, 2013

There is NO supernatural that has ever been demonstrated any where. . .I have done sooooooo much personal research for myself..when i was loosing my faith in god and in religion i was almost running mad, and wanted to see any evidence of the supernatural at work, i slept in a cemetry and nothing happened, you can give ma any cemetrary of your choice and i will go and sleep there, the only condition is that i will come with my mosquito net because i wouldn't want what happened last time to happen again, the mosquitoes really messed me up real bad. . . .

Just hope that you know, one of the MAIN rerasons we are christians and muslims today and threw away our traditional religion and beliefs was because the white people were able to show us that our juju beliefs were all useless and impotent, they showed it to our ancestors live. . .They went into the evil forest the people were afraid of going into, destroyed the shrines, killed some of the most respected and powerful priest, demonized our beliefs and religions, took all the gods, there are many gods or symbol of gods laying in the british mesuem as we speak, symbols of revered gods people used to think were so powerful. The whites came enslaved many, banished many , destroyed many shrines, took away the gods as relics and forced the people against their wish to convert to christianity. . .

Where was the juju when white men came to our shores(remember juju was the only thing we knew then). . .If juju is real, the white mean would have been speaking igbo, yoruba and idoma by now. . .The white man would have been answering names like Obi, Ayodele and Osaze instead of us speaking their language , practicing their religion and answering their names. . .JUJU IS A MYTH. . .PLSSSSSSSSSSSS READ THE BOOK OF LORD LUGGARD where he gave his honest and sincere thoughts about what he saw in Nigeria when he first came and his thoughts on the JUJ the people used and how they tried to use the juju against them and how it ALL FAILED. . .

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Nobody: 11:17am On May 01, 2013
Interesting
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by mazaje(m): 11:19am On May 01, 2013
Tinyemeka:

Oyibo learner. Tell me how to get an uncracked egg into a bottle. Or a wooden crucifix.

Its obvious you have not been following the thread. . .

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by esperiense(m): 11:25am On May 01, 2013
[quote author=musKeeto]This is embarassing..

Is he talking about stuffs like that? I have seen someone put an unboiled egg directly in a bottle without any matches or aid buh after casting some spells. I have seen som1 bombed down a house by throwing N25 naira egg at it. And I saw a dog being beheaded with a broomstick. Can u explain dat
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by true2god: 11:37am On May 01, 2013
mazaje:

There is NO supernatural that has ever been demonstrated any where. . .I have done sooooooo much personal research for myself..when i was loosing my faith in god and in religion i was almost running mad, and wanted to see any evidence of the supernatural at work, i slept in a cemetry and nothing happened, you can give ma any cemetrary of your choice and i will go and sleep there, the only condition is that i will come with my mosquito net because i wouldn't want what happened last time to happen again, the mosquitoes really messed me up real bad. . . .

Just hope that you know, one of the MAIN rerasons we are christians and muslims today and threw away our traditional religion and beliefs was because the white people were able to show us that our juju beliefs were all useless and impotent, they showed it to our ancestors live. . .They went into the evil forest the people were afraid of going into, destroyed the shrines, killed some of the most respected and powerful priest, demonized our beliefs and religions, took all the gods, there are many gods or symbol of gods laying in the british mesuem as we speak, symbols of revered gods people used to think were so powerful. The whites came enslaved many, banished many , destroyed many shrines, took away the gods as relics and forced the people against their wish to convert to christianity. . .

Where was the juju when white men came to our shores(remember juju was the only thing we knew then). . .If juju is real, the white mean would have been speaking igbo, yoruba and idoma by now. . .The white man would have been answering names like Obi, Ayodele and Osaze instead of us speaking their language , practicing their religion and answering their names. . .JUJU IS A MYTH. . .PLSSSSSSSSSSSS READ THE BOOK OF LORD LUGGARD where he gave his honest and sincere thoughts about what he saw in Nigeria when he first came and his thoughts on the JUJ the people used and how they tried to use the juju against them and how it ALL FAILED. . .
Tell me the research u hav done so far. Go through the 3 assignments i gav u guys on my post, do the reasearch den come tell us the outcome. R u frm Germany by the way to say jazz is fake. Even a German will never tell u jazz is fake.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by lekkie073(m): 11:39am On May 01, 2013
First of all, scientists are great! If not for them, a lot of things will still remain incomprehensible which we will continue to term as supernatural. I have seen men who will gather leaves and some strange objects, burn them together, with the mission being the capability to hold rain within a predefined geographical environment. Not ability but capability! Flashback to Beijing 2008 Olympics, their scientists made a scientific breakthrough of the capability to manipulate the forces of nature by burning some chemicals which when it travels towards the ozone layer, it solidifies the cloud thereby stopping rain from falling. Rain was expected on the opening ceremony. All in all, those men dat I witnessed holding rain in my village and the Chinese scientists had knowledge of what chemical to burn in order to cheat nature. A lot of things remain supernatural until science disproves it.
#myonekobo.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by true2god: 11:44am On May 01, 2013
mazaje:

Look there is a yoruba proverb that says 'omode ti o'mo ogun, ton pe lefo', meaning a child does not know a sacrifice but called it a vegetable soup. U neva knw anything at all, just like a baby in esoteric world. 'kini omode e mo? ', what does a kid know. Nothing!
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Nobody: 11:45am On May 01, 2013
[quote author=esperiense][/quote]

Very much funny but their powers all though are liars @every corner distortin and spiritual look false I can remeber when I was being told if you go to a market and bend seeing tru your under legs you will see spirit or humans flootin I tried severally but to no avail that I can't point if its tru for sure both I know they are spirit bodies demons etc shasga fierce etc lol

Now talkin about the spirit world I have a question let's take a look on dreams must of us dream and it comes to pass manya time we see ourselves at placese we have never been before in life after a couple of month we see ourselves their at that same spot with the same buildings and what ever we saw in our dreams no prophecies meet some mand of GOD or palm reader or tellers they will describe your past hidden secret how is dat possible
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by mazaje(m): 11:45am On May 01, 2013
true2god: Tell me the research u hav done so far. Go through the 3 assignments i gav u guys on my post, do the reasearch den come tell us the outcome. R u frm Germany by the way to say jazz is fake. Even a German will never tell u jazz is fake.

Drop your email address. Germans do not believe in juju nonsense, else they would have been where Nigeria is, back ward , underdeveloped,ignorant and superstitious. . . .
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by dare2think: 11:48am On May 01, 2013
mazaje:

One would have thought that the above alone would make sense to our JujU Proponents.

*We are all speaking and writing in 'English' today because our juju failed to protect us from foriegn Invaders*
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by mazaje(m): 11:49am On May 01, 2013
true2god: Look there is a yoruba proverb that says 'omode ti o'mo ogun, ton pe lefo', meaning a child does not know a sacrifice but called it a vegetable soup. U neva knw anything at all, just like a baby in esoteric world. 'kini omode e mo? ', what does a kid know. Nothing!

Your yoruba ancestors with all their jazz were conqured by the white man, no? What does an adult that believes in mytholgy know?. ..Nothing. .
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Nobody: 11:49am On May 01, 2013
dare2think:

One would have thought that the above alone would make sense to our JujU Proponents.

*We are all speaking and writing in English today because our juju failed to protect us from foriegn Invaders*

At this point, I can gladly unfollow...

Thanks guys..

@d2t: how you dey?
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by trolling(m): 11:51am On May 01, 2013
If you read upon HAARP you would find out how they do it,they used it in Katrina and they also used it to wage for against their opponents
lekkie073: First of all, scientists are great! If not for them, a lot of things will still remain incomprehensible which we will continue to term as supernatural. I have seen men who will gather leaves and some strange objects, burn them together, with the mission being the capability to hold rain within a predefined geographical environment. Not ability but capability! Flashback to Beijing 2008 Olympics, their scientists made a scientific breakthrough of the capability to manipulate the forces of nature by burning some chemicals which when it travels towards the ozone layer, it solidifies the cloud thereby stopping rain from falling. Rain was expected on the opening ceremony. All in all, those men dat I witnessed holding rain in my village and the Chinese scientists had knowledge of what chemical to burn in order to cheat nature. A lot of things remain supernatural until science disproves it.
#myonekobo.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by dare2think: 11:55am On May 01, 2013
musKeeto:

At this point, I can gladly unfollow...

Thanks guys..

@d2t: how you dey?

I'm good dude. I see you are unrepentant in your effort in helping people see reason.
I gave up a while ago, but sometimes you just get drawn back in.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by trolling(m): 11:59am On May 01, 2013
Your "eyes" has to be opened yo see them and they levitate if you wanna know the truth
dannyokec:

Very much funny but their powers all though are liars @every corner distortin and spiritual look false I can remeber when I was being told if you go to a market and bend seeing tru your under legs you will see spirit or humans flootin I tried severally but to no avail that I can't point if its tru for sure both I know they are spirit bodies demons etc shasga fierce etc lol

Now talkin about the spirit world I have a question let's take a look on dreams must of us dream and it comes to pass manya time we see ourselves at placese we have never been before in life after a couple of month we see ourselves their at that same spot with the same buildings and what ever we saw in our dreams no prophecies meet some mand of GOD or palm reader or tellers they will describe your past hidden secret how is dat possible
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by lekkie073(m): 11:59am On May 01, 2013
dare2think:

*We are all speaking and writing in 'English' today because our juju failed to protect us from foriegn Invaders*

Our juju actually failed which buttresses my proposition that not all supernatural forces have an advantage over the natural.... The whites brought bombs and canons which our priests' supernatural powers could not withstand. QED!
And this doesn't take away d fact dat our herbalists have supernatural capabilities
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by mkmyers45(m): 12:00pm On May 01, 2013
mazaje:

I will let you know, if you wan attend you sef go come see am. . .
i want to be there o..
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by mazaje(m): 12:00pm On May 01, 2013
dare2think:

Not just only speaking and writig english but also practicing their religion and worshiping their god. . .if our juju was real, they would have been worshiping our gods, bearing our names and speaking our languages. . .
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by trolling(m): 12:02pm On May 01, 2013
Someone answer this question what is with some calabar girls wearing red

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Preaches Against Sending Children For Studies Abroad / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom / Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.