Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? (28878 Views)

Atheists: What Are Your Views On Miracles? / Why Atheists Reject The Concept Of Miracles And Supernatural Occurrences / Atheists In The House, What Are Your Views On Abortion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by ceebo1420(m): 7:27am On May 01, 2013
musKeeto: This is embarassing..

Reyginus is a Christian..

And what exactly are these experiences?

Superstitions thrive where there's mass ignorance. Even within Nigeria, most of these so called happenings are said to happen in the 'VILLAGES'.. Little wonder, most would direct you to go to their villages for 'proof'..

Less SCIENCE, more SUPERSTITION, dense IGNORANCE..

Science isn't beyond human comprehension, and its tales can mostly be replicated. Get educated. This is the Information Age. Stop using free internet to browse p0rn, facebook and free cheats. grin
they are telling you things that happen beyond human reason you are talking about egg without shell in a bottle. What about the with shell,have you ever being to a white garment church,you have not here the word sorcery before,I my self I have seen some body that was shot and he had no bullet injury wen I was in school not one or two brother things happen,
have u take ur time to study metaphysics is not what you think there is more to it than you can imagine
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Nobody: 7:35am On May 01, 2013
ceebo1420: the are telling things that happen beyond human reason you are talking about egg without shell in a bottle. What about the with shell,have you ever being to a white garment church,you have not here the word sorcery before,I my self I have seen some body that was shot and he had no bullet injury wen I was in school not one or two brother things happen,
I have u take ur to study metaphysics is not what you think there is more to it than you can imagine

For egg with shell, soak egg in vinegar. Do yourself a favor and go through the thread before commenting. There's lot of information you won't get in a white house church....

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:46am On May 01, 2013
jayriginal:

There you have it.

Ive seen people eat bottles on tv. How about the French man who would eat bicycles, plates, cutlery. Heck he even ate a plane. Was that juju ? No. Look up Michel Lotito

There are people who can catch bullets with their teeth. Now if you dont know any better, you would say its jazz.

Look there is money to be won if you can prove this. One million dollars. We can all share it on this thread grin

I have watched people eating Iron in on Gunniess record. But this im saying about gun is very sure. I witnessed it seeing guys shouting themselves so as to test this voodoo. Mazaje might say that the gun used is empty bullet gun which just make loud sound. But this same gun was used to kill a goat. The goat was torn into pieces. Im not arguing that it supernatural. Only that I cant explain how this thing work. Like we have the bullet proof vest, this can be seem to be supernatural if not fully understand when compared to those hell weight bullet proof jacket used by our policemen. I dont care about your or anybody's money. If you want prove about this, come straight down to Ondo. Or make any arrangement where we can meet in south west, and you shoot which ever gun you come with. The option you going to have is either the gun wont penetrate the skin, or the gun will stop working when you point it to your target (whenever you turn it to something else, it will work fine again), or the gun burst and hit you from the back. I dare you this
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Emusan(m): 7:46am On May 01, 2013
musKeeto:

For egg with shell, soak egg in vinegar. Do yourself a favor and go through the thread before commenting. There's lot of information you won't get in a white house church....

muskeeto
God's grace and Mercy are still sufficient that's why you continue to say those words (signature) but a time is coming when Grace and Mercy won't be there anymore.

I know you skip JOHN chapter1 before qtuotten and add your under statement.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by greygoblings(m): 7:51am On May 01, 2013
Personally, i'm not a religious person and will never be. But i don't think that it is wise to say there is no supreme being. Even Albert Einstin said the more he studies science the more he belives in the existence of supreme being. Have you heard about the theory of the Multiverse? It goes beyond any scientific thinking and understanding. Every thing in this world has a double and opposite. Where there is good there is bad. Evil is present in our times and witches and herbalist that practice wizardry and magic are no jokes. I have seen the private organ of a man removed by an ordinary hand shake. Fortunately we were able to catch the ritualist and it was replaced (1998 in minna i was in school then). I believed in the supernatural when i saw that with my own two eyes. The cries ot the young lad still lingers in my heart. If such evil force exists then there must be good. I strongly belive in the supernatural and strongly belive in the existence of a God. I always wonder why someone wouldn't with so much evidences around us today. I've even seen a girl of age 18 possessed by a demon who spoke throug her with the voice of a man in his mid 40's. What changed her vocal cords? Who can explain that?
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:51am On May 01, 2013
musKeeto: up bolaino and fola grin

my big man, im also a free-thinker like you. I dont do religion or believe in god. But this im saying is capital sure for me. It not hard to gather this guy within 1 hour as for me. If you are capable and doubt this, make arrangement in any place in the south west, you go shoot tire
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by greygoblings(m): 7:52am On May 01, 2013
Personally, i'm not a religious person and will never be. But i don't think that it is wise to say there is no supreme being. Even Albert Einstin said the more he studies science the more he belives in the existence of supreme being. Have you heard about the theory of the Multiverse? It goes beyond any scientific thinking and understanding. Every thing in this world has a double and opposite. Where there is good there is bad. Evil is present in our times and witches and herbalist that practice wizardry and magic are no jokes. I have seen the private organ of a man removed by an ordinary hand shake. Fortunately we were able to catch the ritualist and it was replaced (1998 in minna i was in school then). I believed in the supernatural when i saw that with my own two eyes. The cries ot the young lad still lingers in my heart. If such evil force exists then there must be good. I strongly belive in the supernatural and strongly belive in the existence of a God. I always wonder why someone wouldn't with so much evidences around us today. I've even seen a girl of age 18 possessed by a demon who spoke throug her with the voice of a man in his mid 40's. What changed her vocal cords? Who can explain that?
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Emusan(m): 7:52am On May 01, 2013
Emusan: I've said it before, one day atheist scientists will declear there's God. (Very funny thing argument between themselves 'supernatural' no 'supernatural'.)

We're moving toward it soon which is 'INFORMATION', they believed nature contains only two entities (mass & energy). Then what if the third entity can find its way in nature it means their assumptions is wrong (materialism) and everything that go with materialism is wrong (atheist, evolutionist, humanist). It has been confirmed that nature consists INFORMATION and information is nonmaterials(Spirit). The question now is where does this information come from?

For more on 'INFORMATION 'click here:

http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/nab2/information-evidence-for-a-creator

Before I go I want to clear this with my Christian brethen's. Anytime you want to say anything about scientist please always make it clear the particular scientist you're talkin about because we have creationist scientist that believe in the existence of God Almighty and they've impacted more to this genertion. Thanks!
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:53am On May 01, 2013
mazaje1:

if you have any body that can be shot at without the bullet penetarting you can also bring the person forward . . .It is time for all claims to be tested. . .You will win 10,000 euros as well. . . .Keep up or shut up. . .No time for storie or them say them say . . .Lets put it to test, end of stories. . .No long talk. . .

I dont need your money. But this, Im very sure of. Make your arrangement to meet the skinned bullet proof guy anywhere in south-west. Get a camera and any witness you want. This im very sure of
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by DJDOLA(m): 7:53am On May 01, 2013
musKeeto:

haba since yesterday u no dey tire..u are proud of dis ur athiest ooo...but muskeeto are u for real I mean I would u say that there is no GOD..and what make u so sure dat GOD does not exist
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by mazaje(m): 7:59am On May 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

I have watched people eating Iron in on Gunniess record. But this im saying about gun is very sure. I witnessed it seeing guys shouting themselves so as to test this voodoo. Mazaje might say that the gun used is empty bullet gun which just make loud sound. But this same gun was used to kill a goat. The goat was torn into pieces. Im not arguing that it supernatural. Only that I cant explain how this thing work. Like we have the bullet proof vest, this can be seem to be supernatural if not fully understand when compared to those hell weight bullet proof jacket used by our policemen. I dont care about your or anybody's money. If you want prove about this, come straight down to Ondo. Or make any arrangement where we can meet in south west, and you shoot which ever gun you come with. The option you going to have is either the gun wont penetrate the skin, or the gun will stop working when you point it to your target (whenever you turn it to something else, it will work fine again), or the gun burst and hit you from the back. I dare you this

People eating iron and metal is NOT a new things, its very common, read up what purist and Jayriginal have posted about it. . .As for the goat been killed, it isn't a big deal. . .They can load real bullets when they want to test it on the goat and use blanks when they want to test it on themselves. . .There is no difference between a real bullet and some blank bullets they have the same look . . .I take up your challenge. . .drop your email address, when I come to Nigeria at the end of the month we will do that experiment. . .I will drop the 10,000 euros if it works and am NOT kidding. . .
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:59am On May 01, 2013
jayriginal:

Seeing means you "saw". It does not necessarily mean its real. Think about this.

Now think of a mirage. From far you see water but is it really water you see? Is there really water?
Seeing a mirage from far, you could swear that there was water even without investigation but would it be so?

Similarly, when you think you see something seemingly unnatural, you shouldnt be in such a hurry to call it supernatural.

So no, seeing is not believing.

I have seen inexplicable things as well but I do not call them supernatural.

Seeing and verification does this. A goat was killed with a double barrel in my presence and the same gun was pointed to a man which only burned his cloth and his skin was not touched. I moved closer to check, put my hand on this guy chest and sees that he was not wounded. I repeat, if you think this im saying is a lie, this guy will be forwarded to you any place in south west. Aint joking man

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:03am On May 01, 2013
mazaje1:

Here is the thing. . .The GREATEST magicians on earth that to magnificent and incredible magical feats like Darren Brown, David Copperfiled, Jame Randi are all atheist, Chris Angle is the only one among them that is a theist, all of them including Chris Angle have said that no body has any supernatural power, James Randi has dropped 1 million dollars to any body that can demonstrate his supernatural powers, many people have come forward and all have been exposed. . .The tricks they used have been exposed. . .As for the bullet prove juju stuff it is simply a LIE. . .If you are shot at and the bullet hits you it must penetrate, no body can chest a bullet. . .Most of the OPC people you see around demonstrating their pullet proof juju mostly use blanks, the gun will fire and make the normal sound, but most use blkank bullets to beguile the public. . .When it comes to crisis, most of the people use locally made guns that have no precision at all. . .The bullets are mostly small round balls of iron that people always survive...They are not so fatal. . .I dare any one in the world to come forward and chest my AK47 bullet and win 10,000 euros. . .After which I will convert to what ever religion the person belongs to and he also has chance to shot me back as a punishment for my unbelief. . .I am NOT kidding. . .

I will post some video of James Randi here for you to see, even the white people are superstitious, biut one thing with them is they always come forward to put their alleged "powers" to test and all of them that have come forward have failed. . .

Nobody is talking about surviving a Hit or not. What I am saying is penetration. Get your gun and make the arrangement. These are the option that will happen on the day, it either your gun burst and you get hit, or your gun stop working as you point it to your target or your miss target continuously (the bullet fly to another direction) or it hit the target and wont penetrate. If you doubt this, get your pals, camera and gun. You can make the show happens.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Nobody: 8:06am On May 01, 2013
smiley smiley
Zet72: grin Born-voyage to hellfire
There s absolutely nothing like dat.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:16am On May 01, 2013
mazaje:

People eating iron and metal is NOT a new things, its very common, read up what purist and Jayriginal have posted about it. . .As for the goat been killed, it isn't a big deal. . .They can load real bullets when they want to test it on the goat and use blanks when they want to test it on themselves. . .There is no difference between a real bullet and some blank bullets they have the same look . . .I take up your challenge. . .drop your email address, when I come to Nigeria at the end of the month we will do that experiment. . .I will drop the 10,000 euros if it works and am NOT kidding. . .

Im not arguing that what purist and Jayriginal posted on people eating bottle and Iron is a joke, I have watched stuff like that on tv and youtube. I even have a dvd containing records of men doing great things on guiness record.

But this of gun, im 100% sure. You can email me on folykaze@yahoo.com
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by mazaje(m): 8:31am On May 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Nobody is talking about surviving a Hit or not. What I am saying is penetration. Get your gun and make the arrangement. These are the option that will happen on the day, it either your gun burst and you get hit, or your gun stop working as you point it to your target or your miss target continuously (the bullet fly to another direction) or it hit the target and wont penetrate. If you doubt this, get your pals, camera and gun. You can make the show happens.

And I am saying that I will come with my gun, the target will stay not far away from me, say 2 meters away from me, my gun will not jam and when I shoot at the target(arm or leg) the bullet MUST penetrate. . .

FOLYKAZE:

Im not arguing that what purist and Jayriginal posted on people eating bottle and Iron is a joke, I have watched stuff like that on tv and youtube. I even have a dvd containing records of men doing great things on guiness record.

But this of gun, im 100% sure. You can email me on folykaze@yahoo.com

Thanks so much, I will send you an email once I get to Nigeria by the end of the month, I will have some business to take care of that might take 2 weeks of my time but after 2 weeks say by 10th of june there about I will have your time and we will do this. . .Thanks once again. . .
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Ranoscky(m): 8:40am On May 01, 2013
Brb
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:04am On May 01, 2013
mazaje:

And I am saying that I will come with my gun, the target will stay not far away from me, say 2 meters away from me, my gun will not jam and when I shoot at the target(arm or leg) the bullet MUST penetrate. . .

You said. Word is free. Make this happen. I promise you will have the video record to show nairalanders.

Thanks so much, I will send you an email once I get to Nigeria by the end of the month, I will have some business to take care of that might take 2 weeks of my time but after 2 weeks say by 10th of june there about I will have your time and we will do this. . .Thanks once again. . .
welcome
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by dare2think: 9:06am On May 01, 2013
Toluwarni: All these Atheists dey argue mumu argument, I witnessed a guys joystick disappear in 2008 just because he picked N500... I was there life.. So abeg, na magic be that I've seen things, I've heard testimonies from close relatives... Well, There's nothing we theists can say that will convince you Muzzcunts.. Believe or Not.. Its your choice

In 2008, and no one was there to put it in video. But a girl getting harrassed on the street can find its way on the Internet.

Yesterday, I saw a snake fly. ( Na your problem if you no believe)
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by nkpommpko(m): 9:07am On May 01, 2013
ooman:

The last time one foolish iddiot like yourself claimed his skin was impenetrable to AK 47, he was blown into pieces.

Keep dreaming my dear Ijawboy cheesy
one even said when you shoot him he will die and wake up aafter three days,on the fourth day they scraped his rotten carcass from the ground, very very dead

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Sike(m): 9:19am On May 01, 2013
Just Remember that, Nothing is new under the Sun.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by mkmyers45(m): 9:25am On May 01, 2013
mazaje:

10,000 what? Anyway maza where d tin go go down na?
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by mazaje(m): 9:33am On May 01, 2013
mkmyers45: 10,000 what? Anyway maza where d tin go go down na?

I will let you know, if you wan attend you sef go come see am. . .
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by tosyne09: 9:49am On May 01, 2013
mazaje:

Stop spreading falsehood. . .Einstien NEVER had such a conversation with any body, it is just a made up legend flying all over the internet written byu a christian apologist some where. . .
Usin Einstein is just to connot the extent of this professor's knowledge in question.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Iykesmooth: 9:51am On May 01, 2013
Its rili so disgusting when people say supernatural things or magic do not exist? Are u on dis planet or wat? When i started believing was when i entered a bus and d conductor was collecting money and he asked a man 2 pay, the man said he hed no money then d conductor got mad and threatened 2 deal with him...... Wen d man got 2 his bus stop d conductor held his shirt and said he must pay!! D man asked d conductor 2 let go but he refused ... All he did was say a few incantations and touched d conductor , d conductor just started crawling on d floor and acting like a mad man... Everyone in d bus was scared!! Me included.... D driver and d few brave ones had 2 beg him b4 he made d conductor back 2 normal.... Dis was 2years ago... So u pple saying magic dosent exist should shut d Bleep up!!!
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Nobody: 9:55am On May 01, 2013
G
ooman:

The last time one foolish iddiot like yourself claimed his skin was impenetrable to AK 47, he was blown into pieces.

Keep dreaming my dear Ijawboy cheesy
guy don't doubt that o! Cos I've seen it happened live when robbers visited our estate, a yoruba man was shot 4 times but the bullets didn't pierce him, there was only 4 holes in his byc sleeveless. This no be them say them say, i saw it with my two nak.ed eyes.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by dare2think: 9:55am On May 01, 2013
Iykesmooth: Its rili so disgusting when people say supernatural things or magic do not exist? Are u on dis planet or wat? When i started believing was when i entered a bus and d conductor was collecting money and he asked a man 2 pay, the man said he hed no money then d conductor got mad and threatened 2 deal with him...... Wen d man got 2 his bus stop d conductor held his shirt and said he must pay!! D man asked d conductor 2 let go but he refused ... All he did was say a few incantations and touched d conductor , d conductor just started crawling on d floor and acting like a mad man... Everyone in d bus was scared!! Me included.... D driver and d few brave ones had 2 beg him b4 he made d conductor back 2 normal.... Dis was 2years ago... So u pple saying magic dosent exist should shut d Bleep up!!!

Lol, why the agro!!!

2 years ago I was on a plane, someone refused to keep quiet and the cabin crew threw him out of the plane mid air. When we landed guess what? (No parachute)

We saw the same person waiting at the airport.!!

Prove your story and I will prove mine!
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by tosyne09: 9:59am On May 01, 2013
mazaje:

Bring it lets examine it. . .Pls bring a video of any man whose penissss has been made to vanish. . .I the world of youtube and camera phoes such prevalent news should have been recorded many times and posted on the internet. . .But no, na so so, dem say dem say. . .Nonsense!
Wise up! there are many supernatural beings that controls the natural. all of this can only be comprehend when you belong to one. stop fantasizing like everything happened as coincidence and fiction. If u need a prove of the existence of supernatural being, come to my place. I gat smbody that can take you to a place whr a bird shal tel u all ur past fortune and misfortune.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by dare2think: 10:05am On May 01, 2013
All these super stories with no evidence.

Can all our witnesses tell our beloved supernatural people to give our country electricity.

Surely that can't be too difficult, or better still can they aid our security officials in fighting boko haram.

Something useful rather than mundane nonsense that serves no purpose other than instilling fear.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by MissOpe(f): 10:29am On May 01, 2013
ijawkid:

Na me send them not to fit find out about other bullet proofs??......

At least no one can come here and tell me the egbesu juju is a myth or some trick.....cheesy....

I don see am with my eyes.........

I saw it with my eyes too ooo.... That faithful day ,, the guy was axed but there was no penetration however there were scars around his body.. Chai
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Nobody: 10:33am On May 01, 2013
For the gun...

link: http://io9.com/5972313/why-a-gun-loaded-with-blanks-can-still-kill-you

The phrase "shooting blanks" has passed into colloquialism. But, literally speaking, what does it mean to shoot blanks? And why can people who get shot with blank ammunition still die? We'll explain what blanks are, why they're used, and why they can still kill you.

I've always heard of "blanks" being fired during movies and stage plays, and I'd always assumed that they were the equivalent of caps in cap guns. The first I learned any different was in a young adult mystery novel — sadly, its name escapes me — in which each member of a group of teenagers is blackmailed into unwittingly committing part of a murder. The first has to send a note asking the victim to be at a location at a certain time, the next to steal her father's gun, the third to buy bullets, and so on. When the victim collapses, apparently dead, an angelic character appears and says that the bullet-buyer had replaced the bullets with blanks. The blanks had hurt the victim, since the gun was pressed right up against her chest when it was fired, but they didn't kill her. I thought the book was overstating the effect of blanks — but it seems it was actually understating. Blanks are harmless at any real distance, but when pressed against someone's head, they can and have killed.

To understand what blanks are, we have to look at how a "bullet" is constructed. In order to be effective, the bullet and gun have to contain something to make a spark to set the entire firing process in motion, a fuel source that will ignite quickly and create a lot of gas to shove the projectile out, and the actual flying projectile itself. In the old days, bullets would come in packages that would contain all of those things rattling around separately. Shooters would have to load all of them each before firing the gun. Now bullets have all of that in one package. A sleek outer casing (2) will contain the fuel (3) as well as the primer (4) which makes the spark. Meanwhile, the projectile (1), a heavy metal object, will sit at the top, providing a cap to keep the powder from coming out. As long as the gun isn't pressed right up against someone, it's the bullet alone that does the damage.

The bullet only does damage because it is made of a heavy, dense substance. This dense, heavy object easily keeps its momentum as it flies through the air, and can tunnel into human flesh. Replace the metal bullet with a piece of wadded up paper or cotton, as is done in blanks, and it generally does as much damage as a wadded up piece of paper ever can do. The farther the paper flies, the more it matches its own flimsy mass against the pressure of the air it's trying to push through. It gets slower and slower, and can't do any damage to flesh. Anywhere farther than a couple of feet out from a blank and you have nothing to fear — unless by some unlucky chance it happens to land directly in your eye.

Things get tragic when people attempt to put the guns right up to their bodies and fire. Because they're used for show, and because the show has to be impressive, blanks are sometimes loaded with more gunpowder than regular bullets. The edges of the casing are also bent inwards, to hold the paper more securely and let more pressure build up as the gas pushes from behind. This massive amount of gas comes shooting out of the gun very fast. Once it's out of the gun it expands in all directions and is harmless, but if a human skull is pressed directly to the barrel, the gas, and whatever is propelled in front of it, hits fast enough to shatter bone.

Sadly, this has happened quite a few times. In 1984, an actor on a television show knew that his gun was loaded with blanks and empty cartridges. He put the gun to his head and pulled the trigger as a joke, and the bullet and gas exploded with so much force that it pushed a section of his skull into his brain. Since then there have been other deaths in film, and even stage plays. Although blanks are primarily used to make a bang and a flash, they're not just noisemakers. Any closer than a couple of feet, and they can be deadly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Preaches Against Sending Children For Studies Abroad / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom / Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.