Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,389 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? (23439 Views)

Distribution Of Exotic Vehicles Divides Senators / SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. / If Nigeria Divides, What Happens To The Christians In The North? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by dridowu: 3:08pm On May 31, 2013
Willywilly4:
The reason why Yorubas are afraid to have Ooduduwa Republic is that immediately Nigeria disintegrate Yorubas will start killing each other, all their Clans will be at each others throats,
Yorubas are the only tribe that Shivers if the hear of disintegration or Biafra.
Majority of Yorubas believed that if Nigeria disintegrate they are going to die of Hunger, for them no more food is going to come from North, the reason they want Nigeria more than any other tribe.
wit sincerity u said noting
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Duru1(m): 3:11pm On May 31, 2013
sakaguchi:
Foolish igbos, since you all are so obsessed with Nigeria dividing, why not be proud to staying alone with your red uninhabitable and useless land. The south East will suffer more as they will be like the Kurds of the Middle-East or the Roma of Eastern Europe.
First, they will be land-locked , our oil money in the Niger-Delta will fortify our North_Eastern body thereby leaving the hapless ibo's to the mercy of the ever invading Fulani/Northern Jihadist.
Their economies will be in shambles as they will be sent packing from Port-Harcourt, Lagos and Kano. They are still political toddlers because in a convoluted political enviroment like Nigeria, they are novices who can never retain senate Presidents seat for a term not to talk of ever being the President of Nigerian state. They will be Lorded from the South by we the Ijaws as we have already proven to the whole world now that the ibo's are our willing subjects. Thay will still suffer Yoruba Lordship and Hausa supremacy from their western and Northern frontiers also. I pity the ibo's, they are fleas and have being shown to be the pest in our unholy marriage as the contribute nothing to this Union safe kidnapping, Rituals, arm-robbery and petty market women shops littered all over the country. Nigeria will be an Independent state of Arewa, Niger-Delta, Oduduwa republic and the inauspicious Biafra( which is dead on arrival). Stop dreaming that we in Niger-delta will admit you rituals into another unholy union. False, we will not trade Nigerian union with Ibo union. We are proud to be alone. The Yoruba's here are happy to be alone, all I see are ibo's seeking romance with us in ND. Thunder fire una!

I thought Nigeria has got rid of ignoramuses such as the poster of above junk. I really do not know if actually there is anything such as Niger Delta. The delta I know is formed by rivers which included Niger, Benue, Imo, Urashi and Utamiri.

If Nigeria disintegrates today, there are possibilities of Republic of Igbo land, Republic of Ogoni land and even Republic of Ibibio, Efik and Annang (Republic of AnnEfiBio).

If you are smarter than a donkey, which is hard to believe, you must jump off the back of so-called Niger Delta and represent your forbearers adequately for once in your miserable life.

4 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by CyberG: 3:25pm On May 31, 2013
asha 80: it is your foolish brain that fails to decipher that cyberg is from the south west.

What is it with you mentioning my name? Leave me out of it and address the topic or must you always push your insecurity issues unto others? angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by sakaguchi(m): 3:26pm On May 31, 2013
Duru1:

I thought Nigeria has got rid of ignoramuses such as the poster of above junk. I really do not know if actually there is anything such as Niger Delta. The delta I know is formed by rivers which included Niger, Benue, Imo, Urashi and Utamiri.

If Nigeria disintegrates today, there are possibilities of Republic of Igbo land, Republic of Ogoni land and even Republic of Ibibio, Efik and Annang (Republic of AnnEfiBio).

If you are smarter than a donkey, which is hard to believe, you must jump off the back of so-called Niger Delta and represent your forbearers adequately for once in your miserable life.
What!
Your post stinks of ignorance. Is your idea of a country balkanization along tribal lines? Maybe you should tell USA, Brazil, Indonesia, China, Malaysia, Japan and Russia how to form a country. These are the more reasons why I detest having the igbos as country men should this country eventually split. They, like their Northern Hausa/Fulani country men look at every issue from a tribal and ethnic monocle, but unlike the later, they lack sagacious thinking in making it work in the convoluted Nigeria polity.
Sorry poster, if you are tired with Nigeria, form your DeadOnArrival Biafra and take your noses off how other people form true federalism. You people are bitter no wonder why every tribe in Nigeria detest you. If Nigeria where to be split into ethnic states, you can imagine the scores of country that would come out of Nasarawa state, sorry! I take it back, you can't even imagine, you unschooled petty trader on spare parts. SMH

4 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Willywilly4: 3:29pm On May 31, 2013
dridowu: wit sincerity u said noting
wit sincerity u said something. Do you know who is Awolowo and Akintola.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 31, 2013
sakaguchi:
What!
Your post stinks of ignorance. Is your idea of a country balkanization along tribal lines? Maybe you should tell USA, Brazil, Indonesia, China, Malaysia, Japan and Russia how to form a country. This is the more reasons why I detest having the igbos as country men should this country eventually split. They like their Northern Hausa/Fulani country men look at every issue from a tribal and ethnic monocle, but unlike the later, they lack sagacious thinking in making it work in the convoluted Nigeria polity.
Sorry poster, if you are tired with Nigeria, form your DeadOnArrival Biafra and take your noses off how other people form true federalism. You people are bitter no wonder why every tribe in Nigeria detest you. If Nigeria where to be split into ethnic states, you can imagine the scores of country that would come out of Nasarawa state, sorry! I take it back, you can't even imagine, you unschooled petty trader on spare parts. SMH
*I have not been able to comment on this thread...just finished serving my ban( by Afam) in the politics section for drowning some palm oil-subsidy oil addicts in pots of oil yesterday*. Now sagakuchi....you can not speak for the entire ND or SS. You can not speak for Igbo deltans like me. We know where we belong....Wait a minute..is it the urhobo or itshekiri you Ijaws slay in warri or the ogoni and ikwere you fight everday over amnesty benefits that you now patronize for formation of a new country as ND. lmao..i laugh at your idiocy.like i told ijawcitizen this morning, you better speak for your village first. Some of us will prefer to live with arabs than eat in the same plate with you. Is niger delta an african word...who told you will live happily ever after with other Nd after greedily cornering all amnesty gains.haha. Laugh wan kill me o. When you remove that bowl of tombo you are covering your head with you will realize there is no cultural cohesion in the Nd. When you want to cheat the ikwere you remind them they are Igbo and sideline them( eg clark-amaechi), when you need them to form your elusive ND where you will be majority you dissociate them from Igbo, you think they are fools. My friend draw the map of your ijaw village and present it to the UN..that's the only ND you'll get when Naija fizzles away. Laugh wan kill me o.

8 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by ijawcitizen(m): 4:48pm On May 31, 2013
asha 80: some people talk as if niger delta or is it south south are a homogenous unit.
Yeah we're not homogenous but we do have respect and regards for each other, we don't need some fools who think large size means superiority. Backward thinkers and landlockophobic bullies.

Big ups to 'Omubo' Sakaguchi for whooping their sily as.ses in my absence.
Igbakam!
Imiekam!
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 31, 2013
Pls and pls, when is Nigeria dividing? I cant wait to see the republic of Igboland. Lets see how these envious predictions by haters will come to pass.

@ all dese yorubas forming they are from SS, stop trying. U can mutilate ur username but u cant hide your flow of thoughts. One of u talked abt human resources in d SW and i laff in greek, who are they pls? Nigerians' endeavours in indigenous industries, science n tech, research, sports, literature, foreign trade are not typical of south-westerners. See! No country will thrive with a bunch of non-innovative and lazy supposed uneducated literates, unless igbos will be running economic tnz in your region like pre-civil war times, and to an extent ,now

It will also make sense if Lagos is used in d places where SW has been written. Lets know weda its ogbomosho abi Ekiti that some peeps are flaunting. Ekwulobia alone is beta dan both places.

Personally, i will prefer a pure-igbo nation( d world power to be) where nobody is d proverbial baboon. I dont even understand crude oil being a necessity even though there is enuf in Imo state alone...........

5 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by sakaguchi(m): 4:57pm On May 31, 2013
dozzybaba:
just finished serving my ban( by Afam) in the politics section.
You can not speak for an Igbo deltans like me.
You have adumbrate what I have being saying all day, thanks a million.
So you are an *Igbo deltans? (Lols @ the combo of words used)
Oya na! Its as simple as ABC, you will go to Biafra abi? All the best.
Lols @ your "Is Niger delta an african word?"
Answer this, Is Africa and african word?
Don't make me laugh too, you forget to understand that poverty is the trigger for the many ills bedeviling our country, with ND oil money left to Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa-Ibom, Delta( excluding delta Ibos) Cross-River, and Edo, imagine the astronomical increase of revenue that would be reachable to the masses. Poverty stops idling away thinking about conflicts, Kidnapping, Ritual money making that the Ibos desport themselves in.
Note, I too was quiet initially and never intended typing in any post, I was only put off by those Igbo nut-cases writing posts of how they intend to elope with Niger-Delta should Nigeria fall apart.
If and when Nigeria does fall apart, the Igbos are on their own. Case closed.!!!
And did I hear you say you were banned? I'm sure your tribalism (which is a common traits of Ibos) was repugnant to the Mods.

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Willywilly4: 4:58pm On May 31, 2013
ijaw citizen: Yeah we're not homogenous but we do have respect and regards for each other, we don't need some fools who think large size means superiority. Backward thinkers and landlockophobic bullies.

Big ups to 'Omubo' Sakaguchi for whooping their sily as.ses in my absence.
Igbakam!
Imiekam!
Alhj Haram/Musiwa,
Igbos loves Jonathan and Jonathan loves them, the bond between then is too strong, to tell you the truth as a middle man nothing and no kind of Yoruba propaganda can break it

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 31, 2013
dayokanu: The part that would suffer most is the part that cant stay in their own region

The part with red barren clay soil

The part where every adult must flee from if they want to make it in life

The part that car parks every January looks like there is a war going on

The part that visiting the South West is like going to America

The part where the indigenes are afraid to live for fear of being kidnapped and eaten

The part whose governor even had a Special adviser on Lagos affairs

The part that would end up being land locked.

The part that struggles to attache to the South South by force
Yes you are very right,but you forgot to add...the part with the highest number beggars and destitutes down south grin,

the part that had to undergo free and substandard education just to measure up intellectually with other southern regions, u remember that region that still practice royal cannibalism when their obas die,

the part that sells their land to other parts so they can throw owambe parties, the subsidy addicted part that couldn't afford N145/ litre pump price even when some "landlocked ppl" buy it comfortably for N200. grin.

The "educated" part that cut up human parts wash them and dry them on the fence because according to them there is nothing wrong in selling human parts like guguru ati epa grin.

Che u now remember that part?.u still don't remember?.ok let me tickle ur "sophisticated" brain again...The rascally part that speak their language by simply opening their big mouths while facing different directions..screaming Ah! Ah!.

The cowardly part that only discuss their oduduwa republic under their beds at night. The part whose ancestor couldn't afford to buy a feather in heaven, he had to freefall from heaven and break his big ogoo (back-head)on landing.

That part that will have to learn how to convert atlantic water into subsidized oil(crude and palm) if they must survive when nigeria becomes history. grin

If you still don't understand you will have to break that your odua-skull, drain all the oil in it and read my post again. I no call person name oh. grin

8 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by dayokanu(m): 5:12pm On May 31, 2013
sakaguchi:
And you seemed to forget that you will be land-locked, like South Sudan, Burkina Faso, Chad, Niger, Mali.
Brother, look at all the afore mentioned countries and tell me which one you envy, because that is the fate that awaits you.

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRg3oMptPHVaXEF6R7VT_cuQVrHL1SjszuZbYU8I6VsS5L4I-Sv0A[/img]
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Willywilly4: 5:25pm On May 31, 2013
Yorubas thought that if they help dislodge Igbos, after Biafra/Nigeria war everything in Nigeria are going to be theirs, they lived only a short glory, today hunger are teaching many of them lesson, that is why they wanted subsidy for every thing, but Jonathan refused to subsidise food and fuel for them the reason they want him out by any means
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Willywilly4: 5:27pm On May 31, 2013
Mr Ban want to Ban me
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by grafikii: 5:34pm On May 31, 2013
Willywilly4:
Alhj Haram/Musiwa,
Igbos loves Jonathan and Jonathan loves them, the bond between then is too strong, to tell you the truth as a middle man nothing and no kind of Yoruba propaganda can break it
Omo see begging, these people no get shame sha, na wa o. Attachment na by force?
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Duru1(m): 5:37pm On May 31, 2013
sakaguchi:
What!
Your post stinks of ignorance. Is your idea of a country balkanization along tribal lines? Maybe you should tell USA, Brazil, Indonesia, China, Malaysia, Japan and Russia how to form a country. These are the more reasons why I detest having the igbos as country men should this country eventually split. They, like their Northern Hausa/Fulani country men look at every issue from a tribal and ethnic monocle, but unlike the later, they lack sagacious thinking in making it work in the convoluted Nigeria polity.

If you are not uselessly drunk like a fisherman, you must be delusional anemic. In one instance you seemed to be twisted out of human form because nation states need to be formulated along tribal delineation and yet in another your idiocy kept pushing you to shout Igbo land should be landlocked in case of Nigeria's disintegration. I guess you have geographical allergy.

Please identify your shameful ethnicity so that you can be treated accordingly. It is culturally shameful for a Nigerian to run away from the domain of his\her forbearers. I did not know individuals such as you still exist in Nigeria when it is politically fad to establish one’s cultural identity.

When you mentioned USA, RUSSIA, CHINA and JAPAN on the issue bordering on ethnicity; I realized you are an empty barrel. I do not need to engage a dumbass such as you in intellectual exercise.

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 31, 2013
Willywilly4: Yorubas thought the if they help dislodge Igbos, after Biafra/Nigeria war everything in Nigeria are going to be theirs, they lived only a short glory, today hunger are teaching many of them lesson, that is why they wanted subsidy for every thing, but Jonathan refused to subsidise food and fuel for them the reason they want him out by any means

From your writings I know I cant be wrong to insinuate that youre insane or that you at least have a few screws loose, still, I'll ask you a quick question:

If you think , honestly, that the removal of subsidy hurt the Yorubas more than anyone else: HOW COME MORE IGBOS MIGRATE TO YORUBALAND, THAN THE OTHER WAY AROUND?

Lmao E lelia nwa ite, o gbonyua oku. Youre a disgrace and the sad thing is people like you have a large followership amongst your kin, and thats indeed scary because of how easy it is for you to pass, and them to accept, the ignorance and hate emanating from your heart.

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by grafikii: 5:39pm On May 31, 2013
ngozievergreen: Pls and pls, when is Nigeria dividing? I cant wait to see the republic of Igboland. Lets see how these envious predictions by haters will come to pass.

@ all dese yorubas forming they are from SS, stop trying. U can mutilate ur username but u cant hide your flow of thoughts. One of u talked abt human resources in d SW and i laff in greek, who are they pls? Nigerians' endeavours in indigenous industries, science n tech, research, sports, literature, foreign trade are not typical of south-westerners. See! No country will thrive with a bunch of non-innovative and lazy supposed uneducated literates, unless igbos will be running economic tnz in your region like pre-civil war times, and to an extent ,now

It will also make sense if Lagos is used in d places where SW has been written. Lets know weda its ogbomosho abi Ekiti that some peeps are flaunting. Ekwulobia alone is beta dan both places.

Personally, i will prefer a pure-igbo nation( d world power to be) where nobody is d proverbial baboon. I dont even understand crude oil being a necessity even though there is enuf in Imo state alone...........
Do you know what it means being land-locked in Africa, go and ask the likes of South Sudan, Burkina
Faso, Chad, Niger, Mali.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Willywilly4: 5:40pm On May 31, 2013
grafikii: .
Omo see begging, these people no get shame sha, na wa o. Attachment na by force?
I don't think Igbos are begging him, but to be sincere with you Jonathan love Igbos and Igbos love him, as of this moment and as thing looks like nothing is going to break that bond, Yorubas should deal with it.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by asha80(m): 5:44pm On May 31, 2013
sakaguchi:
Don't make me laugh too, you forget to understand that poverty is the trigger for the many ills bedeviling our country, with ND oil money left to Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa-Ibom, Delta( excluding delta Ibos) Cross-River, and Edo, imagine the astronomical increase of revenue that would be reachable to the masses. Poverty stops idling away thinking about conflicts, Kidnapping, Ritual money making that the Ibos desport themselves in.
Note, I too was quiet initially and never intended typing in any post, I was only put off by those Igbo nut-cases writing posts of how they intend to elope with Niger-Delta should Nigeria fall apart.
If and when Nigeria does fall apart, the Igbos are on their own. Case closed.!!!
And did I hear you say you were banned? I'm sure your tribalism (which is a common traits of Ibos) was repugnant to the Mods.
so prof corruption and cyber g that started the igbo would elope with nd are igbos abi?you are just a fool that has no ability of perception.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Willywilly4: 5:44pm On May 31, 2013
kingoflag:
If you think , honestly, that the removal of subsidy hurt the Yorubas more than anyone else: HOW COME MORE IGBOS MIGRATE TO YORUBALAND, THAN THE OTHER WAY AROUND?
Which Yoruba land, u mean Osun, Ekiti, Ogbomoso, Ijebu, ife, ondo, Ibadan or where?
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 31, 2013
Willywilly4:
Which Yoruba land, u mean Osun, Ekiti, Ogbomoso, Ijebu, ife, ondo, Ibadan or where?

I know youre dense in the head, but not entirely moronic. Yoruba land meaning: IDGAF if its just one street out there..... Why are more Igbos trooping Westward, than there are Yorubas trooping towards Igboland if you really think the subsidy removal which most of you foolishly supported hurts them more?
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Willywilly4: 5:59pm On May 31, 2013
kingoflag:
If you think , honestly, that the removal of subsidy hurt the Yorubas more than anyone else:
If not hunger that is worrying majority of Yorubas, tell me why many of them the colour of their eye look redish and Haggard
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by mandarin: 5:59pm On May 31, 2013
All will suffer but we can call the west a bit lucky and they will allow Igbos to stay and even migrate from the North. Its possible the west emerges the largest oil power while you will be surprised at the decision of Delta minorities. Stability and progress favors the west especially if the region should evolve a federal system. The East and South may be drawn in a battle for resources and identity while minorities in the south south will have issues with themselves over oil ,and many communities will fight over land ownership except there is a calculated agreement among them. The southeast are industrious people and can survive albeit any prevailing challenges but geographical constrictions and leadership brouhaha will retard their growth. The North will have problems with the middle Belt but good trade and infrastructural agreement with the west will help them a lot. New alliances will help and mineral resources will cause more violence.

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 31, 2013
sakaguchi:

@ the bolded cheesy grin, you are now excluding Delta igbos abi and re-drawing your map, because we don't share your "we are breaking away as Niger Deltans" blusters and rantings abi grin. When the itshekiri you have been killing in warri also declare you persona non grata you redraw your map again and exorcise them, when ogoni shout you redraw, ibibio, efik avoid you..you redraw again.
At the end, you'll only be left with your ijaw village in the creek as your niger delta republic. grin grin cheesy. speak for your village Oga. The only factor holding ND together is the perceived common enemies they face in Nigeria...remove that by dissolving Nigeria and you'll need an international permit to even fish in waters only 50 meters away from your village. cheesy
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Willywilly4: 6:24pm On May 31, 2013
kingoflag:

I know youre dense in the head, but not entirely moronic. Yoruba land meaning: IDGAF if its just one street out there..... Why are more Igbos trooping Westward, than there are Yorubas trooping towards Igboland if you really think the subsidy removal which most of you foolishly supported hurts them more?
I know Igbos, what the hated most is begging, they don't wait for hand outs like the Yorubas, if any Igbo supported your subsidy protest, he did it out of sympathy. Why is it that there was no mass Subsidy protest in Igboland.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Iykopee(m): 6:39pm On May 31, 2013
dayokanu: Make everyone stand alone

Lailai. Dem no go gree, Dem must attache by force

So those of us from oyibo LGA in rivers state shud forget our ancestral home in igbo land? it wont work...which ever way u look @ it we'll surely identify with our brodas in d east. Go eat up ur flesh with hausa people...very soon we shall chase away those oily soup and aboki people from our land.

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Willywilly4: 6:44pm On May 31, 2013
Iykopee:

So those of us from oyibo LGA in rivers state shud forget our ancestral home in igbo land? it wont work...which ever way u look @ it we'll surely identify with our brodas in d east. Go eat up ur flesh with hausa people...very soon we shall chase away those oily soup and aboki people from our land.
you know know sey dis western people tin sey dem get sense,
Yorubas Collaborated with Hausa/Fulani North and killed Ken Saro Wiwa so that oil money will keep flowing.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by sakaguchi(m): 6:57pm On May 31, 2013
Duru1:

In one instance you seemed to be twisted out of human form because nation states need to be formulated along tribal delineation and yet in another your idiocy kept pushing you to shout Igbo land should be landlocked in case of Nigeria's disintegration. I guess you have geographical allergy.
Listen Mr, I did not start the argument of Nigeria dividing, you need to ask the OP if that is your problem. As unseating as Nigeria is now, the Ibos because of their vacuity are the worst hit. And hence shout at the top of their voice about why the country should divide. Well, I have no problem with Nigeria dividing, my problem is that there is an EXCESS BAGGAGE which everybody seems to avoid, if the Hausas and Yoruba consider the Ibos surplus to requirement (which ofcourse they
are) there is no way we in the ND will be the dumping ground for the Ibo burden, since we will divide, they should be ready to stand on their own. Your problem is that you don't seem to know you and your people are a burden for any zone to shoulder, man! Know your problem.

Duru1:
Please identify your ethnicity so that you can be treated accordingly. It is culturally shameful for a Nigerian to run away from the domain of his\her forbearers. I did not know individuals such as you still exist in Nigeria when it is politically fad to establish one’s cultural identity.

Must everything be spelt out to you?
I am an Ijaw son, Your political LORDS south of the Niger.
So there is no reason to be ashamed, the shame returns to you and your kins who find every means to attach to other groups and play second fiddle.

Duru1:
When you mentioned USA, RUSSIA, CHINA and JAPAN on the issue bordering on ethnicity; I realized you are an empty barrel.

And how stupid did you feel after saying this last one. Well don't blame you, rather than go to school, you turned to selling red oil instead like the petty trader that you are.
Listen to this and be schooled in it hence

USA= whites, American indians, Alaska Natives, African American, Native Hawaiians, Pacific Islanders, Hispanics. All in the Federal state.

RUSSIA= Russians, Tartars, Samis, Kets, infact, there are more than 185 ethnic groups in the Russian Federation.

CHINA= han chinese, Manchu, Uyghur, Miao, Yi, In China, there are about 56 ethnic groups

JAPAN= Japanese, Ainu, Koreans.

Oya na! Clap hand for your ignorance. I still maintain what I said earlier, if you fault the ND forming a Federation as been laughable, go and teach Brazil, USA, China, Japan and Russia that they are wrong forming a country.
IGBOish sense, pitiable.

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by revolt(m): 6:58pm On May 31, 2013
Can aanybody mention one yoruba millionaire or northern billionaire tht didn't make money 4rm govt contract and let's compare it to the amount of igbo millionaires tht made theirs 4rm hardwork! Fuel and oil contracts accounts 4 90percent of yoruba wealth! Awo mko otedola thiefnubz adenuga all na oil money! U guys go hear am wen naija breaks! No more subsidy n contracts! for the landlock theorists, is Israel landlocked! Is ph landlocked cos last tyme I checked its 90percent igbo spkn! Then to finalise this debate! Which ethnicity has the most superior eclectic number of viable human resources! Even the edos r more equipped human resource wise as compared to the west! The west will loose terribly! The north will definitely not loose. They've got food crops! Thts enuf power!! If nd decides to form theirs without igbos (virtually impossible judgn 4rm their opened eyes) then wed be glad to control their commerce while they squabble for the oil! Infact more money in circulation is heaven! See what's hapn in gabon, see igbos dere! Igbos will def nt loose

5 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Iykopee(m): 7:04pm On May 31, 2013
sakaguchi:
Listen Mr, I did not start they argument of Nigeria dividing, you need to ask the OP if that is your problem. As unseating as Nigeria is now, the Ibos because of their vacuity are the worst hit. And hence shout at the top of their voice about why the country should divide. Well, I have no problem with Nigeria dividing, my problem is that there is an EXCESS BAGGAGE which everybody seems to avoid, if the Hausas and Yoruba consider the Ibos surplus to requirement (which ofcourse they
are) there is no way we in the ND will be the dumping ground for the Ibo burden, since we will divide, they should be ready to stand on their own. Your problem is that you don't seem to know you and your people are a burden for any zone to shoulder, man! Know your problem.

Must everything be spelt out to you?
I am an Ijaw son, Your political LORDS south of the Niger.
So there is no reason to be ashamed, the shame returns to you and your kins who find every means to attach to other groups and play second fiddle.

And how stupid did you feel after saying this last one. Well don't blame you, rather than go to school, you turned to selling red oil instead like the petty trader that you are.
Listen to this and be schooled in it hence

USA= whites, American indians, Alaska Natives, African American, Native Hawaiians, Pacific Islanders, Hispanics. All in the Federal state.

RUSSIA= Russians, Tartars, Samis, Kets, infact, there are more than 185 ethnic groups in the Russian Federation.

CHINA= han chinese, Manchu, Uyghur, Miao, Yi, In China, there are about 56 ethnic groups

JAPAN= Japanese, Ainu, Koreans.

Oya na! Clap hand for your ignorance. I still maintain what I said earlier, if you fault the ND forming a Federation as been laughable, go and teach Brazil, USA, China, Japan and Russia that they are wrong.
IGBOish sense, pitiable.

U are an ijaw son likewise me an igbo son all in rivers state, albeit i dont knw ur state but i wont stop @ notin to tango with my brodas in d east. So, get set we gonna divide rivers state if the worse come to worse.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Soludo Faults Buhari's Economic Policies / Emefiele Was Corrupt, We Should All Support His Suspension - Laolu Akande / Benue Killings: Ortom Cries To UN For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.