Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? (23459 Views)

Distribution Of Exotic Vehicles Divides Senators / SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. / If Nigeria Divides, What Happens To The Christians In The North? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 31, 2013
Willywilly4:
If not hunger that is worrying majority of Yorubas, tell me why many of them the colour of their eye look redish and Haggard

I wouldnt know. Most of the Nigerians I see out here actually look well fed. Ive never been around poverty such as that which you describe.... only see it on TV, usually when they show Africa.

Tell me, how does it feel being birthed, growing up, and living around such hopelessness? Is it true that the person with the biggest stomach is assumed to be the richest? So, why do people get upset when pictures of kids with bloated stomachs from the mid-1960s are posted here on NL? See, thats one thing that always confuses me, yall cant seem to make up your minds or agree upon any one thing.

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by SonOfEl(m): 7:06pm On May 31, 2013
dayokanu: The part that would suffer most is the part that cant stay in their own region

The part with red barren clay soil

The part where every adult must flee from if they want to make it in life

The part that car parks every January looks like there is a war going on

The part that visiting the South West is like going to America

The part where the indigenes are afraid to live for fear of being kidnapped and eaten

The part whose governor even had a Special adviser on Lagos affairs

The part that would end up being land locked.

The part that struggles to attache to the South South by force

they have come again with their bias and bigotry. Haters of igbos. Instead of making intelligent speculations and guesses, their untamed jealousy for the most entreprenueral, travelled, and technologically intuited region in the country will not allow them think like reasonable homo sapiens.
Ingrates, if not for igbo entreprenuership, lagos would have been like ibadan or ogbomosho. Fashola is sensible, he knows why he chose an igbo man to be his planning and budgeting commisioner. If the igbo populace should leave southwest, banks will close, some will go bankrupt, hospitals and schools will close, commerce and trade will be decimated...(to be continued)

5 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by sakaguchi(m): 7:07pm On May 31, 2013
asha 80: so prof corruption and cyber g that started the igbo would elope with nd are igbos abi?you are just a fool that has no ability of perception.
Who is this one again, talk to me if you want to talk to me dude, stop calling other peoples name. I don't care who started this discussion, all I care is that the Igbos, if ever this country divides, are on their own.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by sakaguchi(m): 7:18pm On May 31, 2013
dozzybaba:

@ the bolded cheesy grin, you are now excluding Delta igbos abi?
Yes, I am.
You said you feel Igbo at heart, though I doubt your person sha! But if your feelings are internescine in the whole Delta Igbos, then good riddance. I only see you and your Igbos Kins complaining, stop complaining about others, nobody is aggrieved except you and your bitter kinsmen. Speak for yourself dude. If you read my post earlier, you may have come across the part where I said poverty is the cause of our numerous ills, Smaller population, same oil and already burgeoning cities like Uyo, Calabar, Port-Harcourt only portends good times ahead. All the best Biafra where leaders consult the ghost of the dead Ikemba over trivial political dispute. That is the future the awaits you mahn!.

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by pacioti: 7:19pm On May 31, 2013
kingoflag:

From your writings I know I cant be wrong to insinuate that youre insane or that you at least have a few screws loose, still, I'll ask you a quick question:

If you think , honestly, that the removal of subsidy hurt the Yorubas more than anyone else: HOW COME MORE IGBOS MIGRATE TO YORUBALAND, THAN THE OTHER WAY AROUND?

Lmao E lelia nwa ite, o gbonyua oku. Youre a disgrace and the sad thing is people like you have a large followership amongst your kin, and thats indeed scary because of how easy it is for you to pass, and them to accept, the ignorance and hate emanating from your heart.
migrating to lagos
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by pacioti: 7:21pm On May 31, 2013
kingoflag:

From your writings I know I cant be wrong to insinuate that youre insane or that you at least have a few screws loose, still, I'll ask you a quick question:

If you think , honestly, that the removal of subsidy hurt the Yorubas more than anyone else: HOW COME MORE IGBOS MIGRATE TO YORUBALAND, THAN THE OTHER WAY AROUND?

Lmao E lelia nwa ite, o gbonyua oku. Youre a disgrace and the sad thing is people like you have a large followership amongst your kin, and thats indeed scary because of how easy it is for you to pass, and them to accept, the ignorance and hate emanating from your heart.
migrating to lagos cry
kingoflag:

migrating to lagos
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by asha80(m): 7:26pm On May 31, 2013
sakaguchi:
Who is this one again, talk to me if you want to talk to me dude, stop calling other peoples name. I don't care who started this discussion, all I care is that the Igbos, if ever this country divides, are on their own.
and who says they cannot be on their own?the problem with you is that you lack perception of whom and what to argue.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by sakaguchi(m): 7:27pm On May 31, 2013
Iykopee:

U are an ijaw son likewise me an igbo son all in rivers state, albeit i dont knw ur state but i wont stop @ notin to tango with my brodas in d east. So, get set we gonna divide rivers state if the worse come to worse.
who told you dividing anything is the worse that can happen? The worst that can happen is war, last time I checked, the Igbos were the laziest nationwide. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by sakaguchi(m): 7:29pm On May 31, 2013
asha 80: and who says they cannot be on their own?the problem with you is that you lack perception of whom and what to argue.
We are saying the same thing dude, all the best to them as their suffering continues in landlocked BiafraLand.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by djon78(m): 7:29pm On May 31, 2013
Hahaha I really laugh, u guys think the Igbos will have it worst? No wahala when that time comes we will see.

Japan, China, South Korea and Singapore has no natural resources but they are highly advanced, technological and economically succesful countries. What most of u folks fail to understand is that the future of this our world will be driven by innovation, creativity and taping of the immeasurable resources presesnt in the human mind( in fact this is the greatest source of riches under the sun), and I am grateful to God that we Igbos dont lack in that area at all, only time will tell, cos then we will be the matser of our destiny, whether we fail or succede will be how we make of it.

When Nigeria divides we shall see

4 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by pacioti: 7:29pm On May 31, 2013
kingoflag:

I know youre dense in the head, but not entirely moronic. Yoruba land meaning: IDGAF if its just one street out there..... Why are more Igbos trooping Westward, than there are Yorubas trooping towards Igboland if you really think the subsidy removal which most of you foolishly supported hurts them more?
East is for serious minded pples no room for owambe
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by asha80(m): 7:32pm On May 31, 2013
sakaguchi:
who told you dividing anything is the worse that can happen? The worst that can happen is war, last time I checked, the Igbos were the laziest nationwide. SMH
igbos lazy?from an ijaw man? Time to end argurement with you.

3 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Duru1(m): 7:33pm On May 31, 2013
sakaguchi:
Listen Mr, I did not start the argument of Nigeria dividing, you need to ask the OP if that is your problem. As unseating as Nigeria is now, the Ibos because of their vacuity are the worst hit. And hence shout at the top of their voice about why the country should divide. Well, I have no problem with Nigeria dividing, my problem is that there is an EXCESS BAGGAGE which everybody seems to avoid, if the Hausas and Yoruba consider the Ibos surplus to requirement (which ofcourse they
are) there is no way we in the ND will be the dumping ground for the Ibo burden, since we will divide, they should be ready to stand on their own. Your problem is that you don't seem to know you and your people are a burden for any zone to shoulder, man! Know your problem.

Must everything be spelt out to you?
I am an Ijaw son, Your political LORDS south of the Niger.
So there is no reason to be ashamed, the shame returns to you and your kins who find every means to attach to other groups and play second fiddle.

And how stupid did you feel after saying this last one. Well don't blame you, rather than go to school, you turned to selling red oil instead like the petty trader that you are.
Listen to this and be schooled in it hence

USA= whites, American indians, Alaska Natives, African American, Native Hawaiians, Pacific Islanders, Hispanics. All in the Federal state.

RUSSIA= Russians, Tartars, Samis, Kets, infact, there are more than 185 ethnic groups in the Russian Federation.

CHINA= han chinese, Manchu, Uyghur, Miao, Yi, In China, there are about 56 ethnic groups

JAPAN= Japanese, Ainu, Koreans.

Oya na! Clap hand for your ignorance. I still maintain what I said earlier, if you fault the ND forming a Federation as been laughable, go and teach Brazil, USA, China, Japan and Russia that they are wrong forming a country.
IGBOish sense, pitiable.

As far as I am concerned, Ijaw is not an ethnic group in Nigeria. Ijaw is a derivation of what the Portuguese referred to people who settled at the bank of Oil River. It was not long ago the so-called Ijaw cried blood to Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Nupe and Kanuri to declare Igbo properties in Igwe Ocha as “abandon property”. Yet one malnourished free loader has the effrontery to arrogate the word-lord to him\herself. Anybody who changed Ama-ikiri or Amakiri to Amachree does not deserve a pint of free air. If Nigeria will disintegrate today, some group of people will cease to exist.

When you idiotically mentioned the tribes that made up certain nations, I realized you are completely lost on the issue of nation state. When you mentioned USA and other countries, you should have asked your bloody self which culture is supremely dominate in USA or Russia or Japan?

I do not give a hoot if you ferment Republic of Ijaw but you must stop dreaming about Niger Delta because such does not exist and will not exist. By the way, while you are on it about Republic of Ijaw, you must remember there should be serious war of expansionism which creeks can not sustain.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by sakaguchi(m): 7:39pm On May 31, 2013
asha 80: igbos lazy?from an ijaw man? Time to end argurement with you.
Indeed
Time to stop the argument, sitting on my Rocking-Chair in Abuja, I'm laughing at how pitiable you turned out to be.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Iykopee(m): 7:42pm On May 31, 2013
sakaguchi:

Then see urself as braindead for such blistering postulation.... U are mentally lazy from all indications... Ur fisher kins in d creeks are the laziest in south south... And stop selling the little landed properties u have to them Got it? and if war becomes d ultimate decider then, u have to stay on ur own coz as rivers man with igbo ancenstry, i cant assume u are my truest broda from ijaw land.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 31, 2013
sakaguchi:
Yes, I am.
You said you feel Igbo at heart, though I doubt your person sha! But if your feelings are internescine in the whole Delta Igbos, then good riddance. I only see you and your Igbos Kins complaining, stop complaining about others, nobody is aggrieved except you and your bitter kinsmen. Speak for yourself dude. If you read my post earlier, you may have come across the part where I said poverty is the cause of our numerous ills, Smaller population, same oil and already burgeoning cities like Uyo, Calabar, Port-Harcourt only portends good times ahead. All the best Biafra where leaders consult the ghost of the dead Ikemba over trivial political dispute. That is the future the awaits you mahn!.

I didn't see glorified town Yenogoa on your list..from all your posts you are the one fighting hard to be with others..not Igbos. We share a common destiny with our eastern brodas, our umbilical cords transverses the Niger river and connects with them..We are Igbos..Ijaw man speak for your creeky waterlogged enclave. I can speak for mine..Association is not by force. The itshekiris you maim daily may decide to join the west...we delta Igbo will join Biafra(a truism that's inseparable with our collective history), you will be left high and dry. Stop calling yourself an ND nationalist..Asari calls himself an Ijaw nationalist...that's more appropriate cos that what you are..speak for your self. Hooha! grin
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by ijawcitizen(m): 7:47pm On May 31, 2013
Ine binabo, Sakaguchi.
Pasisi leave them alone, don't make them think we want to claim the political map call SS as our own. When the time comes, the Igbos in Delta and Rivers states would surely be in their Biafra with their Igbo kins but not without some in-fighting within them as most of them know they don't have Igbo ancestry; they either have Bini or Ijaw ancestry.

Forget about their land grabbing and people claiming state of mind, lets just ignore them but engage only when its neccesary to put their over-spinning heads in order; just to set the records straight cos they lie & claim too much. When the day comes, you'll find out that one-third of the entire Igboland are not really Igbos and that won't be the problem of the ND, they can battle with their identity crisis all they want.

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Duru1(m): 7:50pm On May 31, 2013
Iykopee:

Then see urself as braindead for such blistering postulation.... U are mentally lazy from all indications... Ur fisher kins in d creeks are the laziest in south south... And stop selling the little landed properties u have to them Got it? and if war becomes d ultimate decider then, u have to stay on ur own coz as rivers man with igbo ancenstry, i cant assume u are my truest broda from ijaw land.

Bro, please do not waste your precious time with the lazy screwball called sakaguchi. The irredeemable jackass was forced to wear Ijaw on this forum. When a person runs away from his\her forbearers, the person should not be regarded as compatriot. It sucks to share a country with a jerk such as sakaguchi.

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Crayola1: 7:55pm On May 31, 2013
The SE will survive, its faced much worse and managed.

I pity the Yoruba guys though, the ones that bad mouth Igbo people online only to be on the prowl for an Igbo chick. The enbargo may be rough for Dayokanu grin

Better stock up on vaseline and pics of your favorite Igbo chicks before the day of reckoning

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 31, 2013
It's the animals from the North because they have no natural resources. I as an Igbo have nothing to loose. !!!!
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by ijawcitizen(m): 7:55pm On May 31, 2013
dozzybaba:

I didn't see glorified town Yenogoa on your list..from all your posts you are the one fighting hard to be with others..not Igbos. We share a common destiny with our eastern brodas, our umbilical cords transverses the Niger river and connects with them..We are Igbos. .Ijaw man speak for creeky waterlogged enclave. I can speak for mine..Association is not by force. The itshekiris you maim daily may decide to join the west...we delta Igbo will join Biafra(a truism that's inseparable with our collective history), you will be left high and dry. Stop calling yourself an ND nationalist..Asari calls himself an Ijaw nationalist...that's more appropriate cos that what you are..speak for your self. Hooha! grin
Shut up! nobody is claiming you as Niger Deltans, you're just feeling insecure with your Bini ancestry because if they can regard their fellow South easterners as OSU, imagine what they're gonna do to you. They would just sell you as slaves to their Ijaw masters at the coast for some bottles of ogogoro grin grin grin
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Duru1(m): 7:56pm On May 31, 2013
It is laughable to read from a person who claimed to have hailed from a formed ethnicity that have not even enjoyed victorious wrestling match talking about war. When men were men, Ijaw person has never won annual wrestling match in Rivers State.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 31, 2013
ijaw citizen: Ine binabo, Sakaguchi.
Pasisi leave them alone, don't make them think we want to claim the political map call SS as our own. When the time comes, the Igbos in Delta and Rivers states would surely be in their Biafra with their Igbo kins but not without some in-fighting within them as most of them know they don't have Igbo ancestry; they either have Bini or Ijaw ancestry.

Forget about their land grabbing and people claiming state of mind, lets just ignore them but engage only when its neccesary to put their over-spinning heads in order; just to set the records straight cos they lie & claim too much. When the day comes, you'll find out that one-third of the entire Igboland are not really Igbos and that won't be the problem of the ND, they can battle with their identity crisis all they want.

haha you don tire?... I think say you sabi claim ND land..you bloody territorial expansionist..you want to corner my ancestral home and make me a minority in your Ijaw-governed land of perpetual militancy..simply becos Gowon carved an artificial SS and pushed me further away from my kins abi. let us dethrone those lies that have been existing for decades now.

There is nothing like one SS or ND. Take a good look at Nigerian map. How can Gowon's geography tell me that Uyo and Ogoja is more south-southerly than Aba, if he doesn't have an Ulterior motive to divide and rule. Look at that map..and answer. Does saying that Onitsha, Aba, Owerri are more south-easterly than Uyo and Calabar obey geographical logic?..They just obliterated that map in the east to achieve one aim--push the Igbo away from every other part, divide them so you can rule and lord over them. Gowon should really pray hard for his geographical sins..he tried to play God there.

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Ifetex(m): 8:23pm On May 31, 2013
kkkp: If u ask me na who I go ask

your oga @ the top
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Frankdamaxx(m): 8:30pm On May 31, 2013
The problem of our nation is evident even on this thread, Every region needs the other region. The animosity already being created here shows our line of thinking. Every region is well endowed and will survive well with the resources they have. Please lets always think of peace and not strife, we have had a rough start but i believe that Nigeria can be greater as a country and not as regions.

BUT IF WE CHOOSE TO BREAK UP

I think the South East will have the roughest start but will eventually overcome it. Remember, we Started from the bottom (after the Biafra War) Now look at where we are. We have the drive to succeed, its imbibed in you from childhood and that makes you use your brain (Human Resource). Check the majority of people who live in Ikoyi, VGC, Lekki and Other highbrow areas, its Easterners. You see, we are used to starting from the bottom, but we will get there.

P.S: For those of you who will associate us with crime, well, every civilization has its cross but it never hindered them from achieving their true potential. Even with all the killings in recent years in Nigeria, It hasnt still matched the death rate in the USA.

and yes, I am PROUDLY IGBO..

7 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by OneNaira6: 8:43pm On May 31, 2013
ijaw citizen: Shut up! nobody is claiming you as Niger Deltans, you're just feeling insecure with your Bini ancestry because if they can regard their fellow South easterners as OSU, imagine what they're gonna do to you. They would just sell you as slaves to their Ijaw masters at the coast for some bottles of ogogoro grin grin grin

Ewu monkey. it irritates me when i see buffons on some area opening moutg to try and cause division. wetin dey worry una? let SE open there mouth and tell us they don't want SS igbo. why are you speaking for am now. There are multiple of them on this forum, multiple of them residing in our land, let them speak for themselves. As far as i can tell, there are some that are quick to insult but they still see us as their kins. mechieonu gi ebe alj harem. ewu.
divisive people. you wan theif more land

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 31, 2013
ijaw citizen: Shut up! nobody is claiming you as Niger Deltans, you're just feeling insecure with your Bini ancestry because if they can regard their fellow South easterners as OSU, imagine what they're gonna do to you. They would just sell you as slaves to their Ijaw masters at the coast for some bottles of ogogoro grin grin grin

Bini ancestry?, olodo, you know zero about my ancestry, you need to read more. Ever heard about Eze Chima (does the name sound bini) a man from umunri who travelled west of the Niger and rebelled against the Oba of Benin and settled there, he is my founding ancestor. Of course, we are caught geographically located between River Niger and Bini. So it's natural we borrow some customs from the Bini, every tradition is guilty of that. Of course some people came and joined Anioma, blending in after the exodus from bini under the rulership of Oba ewuare.

Simple question for you what is the meaning of Ibuzo (Ibo bi na Uzo, the Igbos living on the road)? My friend, you are ignorant of even your own history as i am not in the mood to school you in my history as a fisherman-cum-oil bunkerer like you may not have the intellectual threshold to comprehend. As for the osu phenomenon, we don dey hear am tey tey..even during the war, it was used against us by Nigerian propagandists. How many modern day osu have you met in real life..is your life better than theirs ..haven't they gone on to become Governors, Ministers etc. Even an Igbo slave became a king in your land some centuries ago and presided over your affairs. The same Divide and rule you learnt from Gowon..bloody saboteur, your gimmicks are obsolete try another. Now run back to whatever creek you crawled out from and stop shouting "we Niger Deltans", you are wasting your time. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Koffiman: 8:47pm On May 31, 2013
sakaguchi:
Listen Mr, I did not start the argument of Nigeria dividing, you need to ask the OP if that is your problem. As unseating as Nigeria is now, the Ibos because of their vacuity are the worst hit. And hence shout at the top of their voice about why the country should divide. Well, I have no problem with Nigeria dividing, my problem is that there is an EXCESS BAGGAGE which everybody seems to avoid, if the Hausas and Yoruba consider the Ibos surplus to requirement (which ofcourse they
are) there is no way we in the ND will be the dumping ground for the Ibo burden, since we will divide, they should be ready to stand on their own. Your problem is that you don't seem to know you and your people are a burden for any zone to shoulder, man! Know your problem.

Must everything be spelt out to you?
I am an Ijaw son, Your political LORDS south of the Niger.
So there is no reason to be ashamed, the shame returns to you and your kins who find every means to attach to other groups and play second fiddle.

And how stupid did you feel after saying this last one. Well don't blame you, rather than go to school, you turned to selling red oil instead like the petty trader that you are.
Listen to this and be schooled in it hence

USA= whites, American indians, Alaska Natives, African American, Native Hawaiians, Pacific Islanders, Hispanics. All in the Federal state.

RUSSIA= Russians, Tartars, Samis, Kets, infact, there are more than 185 ethnic groups in the Russian Federation.

CHINA= han chinese, Manchu, Uyghur, Miao, Yi, In China, there are about 56 ethnic groups

JAPAN= Japanese, Ainu, Koreans.

Oya na! Clap hand for your ignorance. I still maintain what I said earlier, if you fault the ND forming a Federation as been laughable, go and teach Brazil, USA, China, Japan and Russia that they are wrong forming a country.
IGBOish sense, pitiable.
I can feel ur blood pressure going over d roof as a result of one tribe u deride so much. Man, watch it b4 u die premature. But, come to think of it, this same tribe u 've bn denigrating is more successful in every ramification than your tribe. Have u paused 4 a while and asked urself why? The answer is that this tribe has bn ordained by God to succeed like d Isrealites in d midst of tribulations and suppressions- and are unstoppable.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 31, 2013
Frankdamaxx:
Check the majority of people who live in Ikoyi, VGC, Lekki and Other highbrow areas, its Easterners. You see, we are used to starting from the bottom, but we will get there.

and yes, I am PROUDLY IGBO..

grin

Chai. Nna ehn lol...

If this isn't typical ....
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by ijawcitizen(m): 8:53pm On May 31, 2013
dozzybaba:

haha you don tire?... I think say you sabi claim ND land..you bloody territorial expansionist..you want to corner my ancestral home and make me a minority in your Ijaw-governed land of perpetual militancy..simply becos Gowon carved an artificial SS and pushed me further away from my kins abi. let us dethrone those lies that have been existing for decades now.

There is nothing like one SS or ND. Take a good look at Nigerian map. How can Gowon's geography tell me that Uyo and Ogoja is more south-southerly than Aba, if he doesn't an Ulterior motive to divide and rule. Look at that map..and answer. Does saying that Onitsha, Aba, Owerri are more south-easterly than Uyo and Calabar obey geographical logic?..They just obliterated that map in the east to achieve one aim--push the Igbo away from every other part, divide them so you can rule and lord over them. Gowon should really pray hard for his geographical sins..he tried to play God there.
Stop magnifying your ignorance, it only makes you look more s.tupid.

Niger delta is a CULTURAL zone that goes beyond the original territories covered by the Delta and it has nothing to do with Igbo people. It is essentially the people of southern Nigeria minus the Igbos and Yoruba. By extension, the 'Igbo-infected' people are not Niger deltans. Itsekiris don't have yoruba origin but Edo ancestry.

The real Niger deltans are:
Edo people; bini, esan, etsako, owan & afemai people

Calabar group; ibibio, efik, oron, ejegham, annang, ekoi, ogoja etc

Ijaw people; Okrika, Kalabari, Ibani, Engeni, Abua/Odual, Obolo/Ibeno (Andoni), Opobo/Nkoro, Bayelsa State and Western Ijaws.

Urhobo/Isoko people

Ogoni people & Itsekiri people.

These are the people (mostly) who has got real access to the sea, did you find any Igbo group there? Nobody is interested in your Ikwerre and "delta igbo" people so get a life dude.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by OneNaira6: 9:02pm On May 31, 2013
dozzybaba:

haha you don tire?... I think say you sabi claim ND land..you bloody territorial expansionist..you want to corner my ancestral home and make me a minority in your Ijaw-governed land of perpetual militancy..simply becos Gowon carved an araificial SS and pushed me further away from my kins abi. let us dethrone those lies that have been existing for decades now.

There is nothing like one SS or ND. Take abouta good look at Nigerian map. How can Gowon's geography tell me that Uyo and Ogoja is more south-southerly than Aba, if he doesn't an Ulterior motive to divide and rule. Look at that map..and answer. Does saying that Onitsha, Aba, Owerri are more south-easterly than Uyo and Calabar obey geographical logic?..They just obliterated that map in the east to achieve one aim--push the Igbo away from every other part, divide them so you can rule and lord over them. Gowon should really pray hard for his geographical sins..he tried to play God there.

Tell me about it. I have been telling people this, when nigeria divides SS won't be a nation. The only people fighting for the so called SS nation is ijaw and we all know why they doing that. The smart ones fight for their land alone, though they speak for SS but aren't dragging everyone into a make belief nation. SS is not even united unless it's politics or money involved when land is involved everyone fights over it like bunch of kids. When nigeria divides, Rivers alone would probably divide into three. The ogini community wants to be on their own. This has been wish since the degration of their land. delta go divide into only God knows how many. I know for sure iteskiri would not align itself with any SS nation. urhobo/isoko might but that is a huge might. Rivers igbo, i can't speak for una but i know for sure delta igbo, quote me on that, wouldnot and never be part of any make belief SS nation. Sh1t I'll choose Nigeria over any SS republic or ND republic. Either way na hell e go be cause the people that pretend to be majority will try to lord themselves over everyone. Even my bestfriend said the same thing and the nigg@ is ibibio. No offense but the Ijaw has that north born to rule mentality. Though i support their fight for GEJ, i see that born to rule mentality with the way they going about it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Peter Obi Voted 'Man Of The Year' In Leadership Excellence Awards 2022 (Photos) / Labaran Maku Loses Nassarawa Primaries / Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.