Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? (23462 Views)

Distribution Of Exotic Vehicles Divides Senators / SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. / If Nigeria Divides, What Happens To The Christians In The North? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 31, 2013
ijaw citizen: Stop magnifying your ignorance, it only makes you look more s.tupid.

Niger delta is a CULTURAL zone that goes beyond the original territories covered by the Delta and it has nothing to do with Igbo people. It is essentially the people of southern Nigeria minus the Igbos and Yoruba. By extension, the 'Igbo-infected' people are not Niger deltans. Itsekiris don't have yoruba origin but Edo ancestry.

The real Niger deltans are:
Edo people; bini, esan, etsako, owan & afemai people

Calabar group; ibibio, efik, oron, ejegham, annang, ekoi, ogoja etc

Ijaw people; Okrika, Kalabari, Ibani, Engeni, Abua/Odual, Obolo/Ibeno (Andoni), Opobo/Nkoro, Bayelsa State and Western Ijaws.

Urhobo/Isoko people

Ogoni people & Itsekiri people.

These are the people (mostly) who has got real access to the sea, did you find any Igbo group there? Nobody is interested in your Ikwerre and "delta igbo" people so get a life dude.

Why do you keep shifting and conceding grounds?..I guess i am pummeling your brain to stupor grin, First you re-drew your imaginary ND map and removed my land that you tried to steal when i protested, now you are removing Ikwere (PH), cos they Igboid in nature and no longer fit into your plans grin , Your ND map is getting smaller oh.. grin
who are you going to exorcise next,i guess Itshekiri(dem they give you tough time for warri cheesy), then Ibibio?,Efik?. By the time you finish,ol boy na only your village go remain for that map o..chei. laugh wan make me hammer asari better slap cheesy

You have just conceded PH (igwe ocha)i.e Ikwereland to us. By effect you are logically conceding that Igboland is not landlocked as you earlier claimed. Chei abeg go back to your bunkering..common sense no fit you cheesy. Stop claiming ND e no work just stick to your village. Case Closed.

3 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 31, 2013
It's funny because no Igbo person said anything derisive in the first 3 pages of this thread (all posters were SS and SW).
Didn't matter though, Igbos just had to come into the subject of discussion in such vile terms.

Lesson: Igbos should REALLY stop canvassing for GEJ, or alliances in general. Nigerians and Africans at large are like women in their 20's. They don't date nice guys (hence why they defer to Europe, Arabia and so forth even after....you know...).

In the ladder of success, Igbos have a bottleneck of being black, Nigerian and being pariahs post the civil war.

However, they have 3 comparative advantages
in relation to other Nigerians that they can use to gain ground (culturally, economically, and soon after politically).

I will leave my comment at that and allow Igbos to put on thier thinking caps to fill the blanks.

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by gbigbega: 9:15pm On May 31, 2013
Mogidi:

This would rank as one of the biggest deceit in human history if the west indeed have the above yet rely solely on our oil. Sorry to have to spell it out crudely, but without our crude (pun intended) you guys will starve.

Excuse me, how do you mean? The west as no reliance whatsoever on south south oil. The west has its oil and many more mineral resources but they don't rely on it. The intellect and way of life of the west is their strength and is what they survive on. That is why they always excel over the other tribe in all facet of the the Nigerian industry.

It's a shame that you guys have nothing to boast of but oil. Diamonds in the hands of cavemen is nothing but stone.

3 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by revolt(m): 9:25pm On May 31, 2013
dozzybaba:

Bini ancestry?, olodo, you know zero about my ancestry, you need to read more. Ever heard about Eze Chima (does the name sound bini) a man from umunri who travelled west of the Niger and rebelled against the Oba of Benin and settled there, he is my founding ancestor. Of course, we are caught geographically located between River Niger and Bini. So it's natural we borrow some customs from the Bini, every tradition is guilty of that. Of course some people came and joined Anioma, blending in after the exodus from bini under the rulership of Oba ewuare.

Simple question for you what is the meaning of Ibuzo (Ibo bi na Uzo, the Igbos living on the road)? My friend, you are ignorant of even your own history as i am not in the mood to school you in my history as a fisherman-cum-oil bunkerer like you may not have the intellectual threshold to comprehend. As for the osu phenomenon, we don dey hear am tey tey..even during the war, it was used against us by Nigerian propagandists. How many modern day osu have you met in real life..is your life better than theirs ..haven't they gone on to become Governors, Ministers etc. Even an Igbo slave became a king in your land some centuries ago and presided over your affairs. The same Divide and rule you learnt from Gowon..bloody saboteur, your gimmicks are obsolete try another. Now run back to whatever creek you crawled out from and stop shouting "we Niger Deltans", you are wasting your time. grin cheesy
bros take am easy with that sagabuchi or saguchi wht ever the Bleep tht means! he's tried to engage igbos in intellectual warfare wonder hw he thot he cud achieve a victory , even talkn bout war!! Ppl tht sabotaged the whole biafra operation for jelosy n envy! Talkn bout ijaw master in aso rock nt thinkn to ask hwmany ijaws r running things! Govt positions clearly favours igbos! The urhobos n itsekiris will even flaw them in intellectual warfare! They're quite the hausa of the east! Retrogressive folks! Biafra isn't landlocked cos phfaces the high sea! Southern almajiriz
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 31, 2013
Upon second thought -I should modify this post to say that the comparative advantages I thought of are actually in relation to other Black Africans.

And by success, I should mean global success.

nnenna.1:
It's funny because no Igbo person said anything derisive in the first 3 pages of this thread (all posters were SS and SW).
Didn't matter though, Igbos just had to come into the subject of discussion in such vile terms.

Lesson: Igbos should REALLY stop canvassing for GEJ, or alliances in general. Nigerians and Africans at large are like women in their 20's. They don't date nice guys (hence why they defer to Europe, Arabia and so forth even after....you know...).

In the ladder of success, Igbos have a bottleneck of being black, Nigerian and being pariahs post the civil war.

in relation to other Nigerians that they can use to gain ground (culturally, economically, and soon after politically).

I will leave my comment at that and allow Igbos to put on thier thinking caps to fill the blanks.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by yarodin: 9:38pm On May 31, 2013
Na wa ooooooooooooooooh, after the war dem talk sey Igbos will suffer, and in 2013 dem still dey talk Igbos will suffer. After going through a brutal 3yr war and taking years to recover it is ordinary break up of Nigeria that will make Igbos suffer? Ok ooooooooooooooooooh we go see who go suffer.

7 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by OneNaira6: 9:48pm On May 31, 2013
nnenna.1:

Lesson: Igbos should REALLY stop canvassing for GEJ, or alliances in general. Nigerians and Africans at large are like women in their 20's. They don't date nice guys (hence why they defer to Europe, Arabia and so forth even after....yoever know...).

in relation to other Nigericns that eshey can use to gain ground (culturally, economically, and soon after politically).

I will leave my comment at that andhatallow Igbos toever put on thier thinking caps to fill the blanks.

I actually agree with you, I always thought it was stupid that igbos align themselves with Ijaws. Other than politics, i don't see why any igbo should work alongside a community that are literally a headache. Ijaws are like the fulani of SS. they literally fight communities over their own property. case in point: go to warri. anywayI need to correct you on one thing, a mistake that everyone including the media does. Ijaws represent Ijaws and are not in anyway the mouth piece of SS. sakaguchi is ijaw and speaks for ijaw. ijawcitizen is alj-harem usual tatics and of course speaks for wherever he pretends to be in each id he creates. mistakenly assume Ijaw are the mouth piece of SS is like me saying anambra is the mouthpiece of igbo. political wise they are. members among them like GEJ and Asari, speak for SS because the rest are too afraid to speak. anyway that's the only thing i wanted to correct you on cause i noticed this is a common problem from other regions. Everything else i agree wholeheartedly.

forget what i just wrote. i actually just read the entire thread. my stanch that people need to stop assuming ijaw are the voice of SS still stands, that part still remains valid. The sakaguchi ID is ijawcitizen ID which is alj_harem ID. SMH. I thought it was two ids until read the earlier pages. Idk why members like opening mutiple ids on N while stupidly not changing hw they act in each id. a bit creepy that the said person communicate to himself in both ids. am I the only one that sees that as a psychological problem. weird. anyway just wanted to correct myself.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by nyabingi(m): 9:52pm On May 31, 2013
this thread was actually put up because of hatered for igbos, put let me put it to you guys that south east will benefit imensly when the counyry disintegrates comr 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by eggheaders(m): 10:21pm On May 31, 2013
ngozievergreen: Pls and pls, when is Nigeria dividing? I cant wait to see the republic of Igboland. Lets see how these envious predictions by haters will come to pass.

@ all dese yorubas forming they are from SS, stop trying. U can mutilate ur username but u cant hide your flow of thoughts. One of u talked abt human resources in d SW and i laff in greek, who are they pls? Nigerians' endeavours in indigenous industries, science n tech, research, sports, literature, foreign trade are not typical of south-westerners. See! No country will thrive with a bunch of non-innovative and lazy supposed uneducated literates, unless igbos will be running economic tnz in your region like pre-civil war times, and to an extent ,now

It will also make sense if Lagos is used in d places where SW has been written. Lets know weda its ogbomosho abi Ekiti that some peeps are flaunting. Ekwulobia alone is beta dan both places.

Personally, i will prefer a pure-igbo nation( d world power to be) where nobody is d proverbial baboon. I dont even understand crude oil being a necessity even though there is enuf in Imo state alone...........

I think yorubas now speak ijaw see reasoning. last time I check Ibadan and ogbomoso got flat head dotting every nooks and cranny of their enclave. from iwo road to dugbe to gate and the remote amuloko. likewise in ogbomoso from takie to apake and randa. with various post secondary institution and rapid developing urban centers. unlike the stone age country side of ogidi -ekwulobia - abatiti -enugwu ukwu- amawbia- achala. no single yoruba soul lives in all this shyteholes. stop exposing ur ignorance on a public forum jump on a peace mass bus and cure your ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by eggheaders(m): 10:21pm On May 31, 2013
ngozievergreen: Pls and pls, when is Nigeria dividing? I cant wait to see the republic of Igboland. Lets see how these envious predictions by haters will come to pass.

@ all dese yorubas forming they are from SS, stop trying. U can mutilate ur username but u cant hide your flow of thoughts. One of u talked abt human resources in d SW and i laff in greek, who are they pls? Nigerians' endeavours in indigenous industries, science n tech, research, sports, literature, foreign trade are not typical of south-westerners. See! No country will thrive with a bunch of non-innovative and lazy supposed uneducated literates, unless igbos will be running economic tnz in your region like pre-civil war times, and to an extent ,now

It will also make sense if Lagos is used in d places where SW has been written. Lets know weda its ogbomosho abi Ekiti that some peeps are flaunting. Ekwulobia alone is beta dan both places.

Personally, i will prefer a pure-igbo nation( d world power to be) where nobody is d proverbial baboon. I dont even understand crude oil being a necessity even though there is enuf in Imo state alone...........
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 31, 2013
nnenna.1:

CJrane's is Igbo and he was "here" before any Yoruba "usual suspect"...

Cheers.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 31, 2013
On certain threads, i have at several times deflated the argument that Igbo are landlocked and cannot survive without Nigeria. For record purpose i will take the pains to repeat myself again on this thread.

For instance, landlocked Botswana is 500 miles away from the nearest atlantic ocean infact you'll need to transverse the whole lenght of the country on it's western border Namibia to get to the ocean about 8-10hours by road yet it has one the best economies and highest GDP in Africa now compare that to Aba which is only 36 miles from PH(igwe ocha) that's about 25 mins by road, owerri is only 35mins afar from PH. Aba to calabar is also 30 miles.(25 mins by road)

Botswana to Namibia's Ocean/port-500 miles (8-10hrs)with per capita GDP 0f $16,800 (note Nigeria's per capita GDP is $2800 with all its ports)

Aba-Ph (Igwe ocha)-36 miles(30 mins)

Aba-Calabar port-30 miles(25 mins)

Owerri-Ph-35miles(25-30mins)

It will be least expensive and viable to use ports of our closest neighbours (linguistically and culturally), for mutual economic benefits, i will rather pay (even as a foreigner)to use any port this close than to look westwards (going through those nightmarish roads at ore, sagamu for hours before getting to my goods). It will serve as form of foreign exchange to them.

*assuming the Igboid people(ikwere) in ND decides they won't be part of any Igbo nation*
*assuming a viable onitsha sea-port or dredged imo river port is absolutely impossible (we know its not)*

Conclusively,from all indications "land-locked" Igbo-land still has viable options if they decide to severe links from lagos and direct their goods eastwards.

How can a country that is at worst only 25 minutes from the Atlantic ocean be technically seen as landlocked? look around you how many countries are that close to the ocean and still classified as land-locked.

http://www.suncape.com/graphics/map-of-south-africa-large.png

http://nigeriamasterweb.com/Etc9/IgbolandMap2.jpg
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 31, 2013
Middle belt, who dem go follow?
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 31, 2013
eggheaders:

I think yorubas now speak ijaw see reasoning. last time I check Ibadan and ogbomoso got flat head dotting every nooks and cranny of their enclave. from iwo road to dugbe to gate and the remote amuloko. likewise in ogbomoso from takie to apake and randa. with various post secondary institution and rapid developing urban centers. unlike the stone age country side of ogidi -ekwulobia - abatiti -enugwu ukwu- amawbia- achala. no single yoruba soul lives in all this shyteholes. stop exposing ur ignorance on a public forum jump on a peace mass bus and cure your ignorance.

Guy, let there be republic of alaigbo and we will be d happiest group in d world. Let me not mince words with u. U refused to mention the human resource contribution of yorubas to Nigeria. Ur elites are all ex-convicts, till den. .......

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by ijawcitizen(m): 10:52pm On May 31, 2013
dozzybaba:

haha you don tire?... I think say you sabi claim ND land..you bloody territorial expansionist..you want to corner my ancestral home and make me a minority in your Ijaw-governed land of perpetual militancy..simply becos Gowon carved an artificial SS and pushed me further away from my kins abi. let us dethrone those lies that have been existing for decades now.
It is a pity that you igbo boys can't read btw a simple paragraph to comprehend the fccking meaning. SS is not Niger Delta, Ijaw did not create SS nor are we lording over fellow N/deltans. SS is just a political creation made up of artificial lines and Ijaws got nothing to do with its creation. Igbos are not in the Niger Delta, so couldn't be in a Niger Delta republic. ND republic is for the non-igbo & non-yoruba people of Southern Nigeria.

dozzybaba: There is nothing like one SS or ND. Take a good look at Nigerian map. How can Gowon's geography tell me that Uyo and Ogoja is more south-southerly than Aba, if he doesn't have an Ulterior motive to divide and rule. Look at that map..and answer. Does saying that Onitsha, Aba, Owerri are more south-easterly than Uyo and Calabar obey geographical logic? ..They just obliterated that map in the east to achieve one aim--push the Igbo away from every other part, divide them so you can rule and lord over them. Gowon should really pray hard for his geographical sins..he tried to play God there.
This analysis is so shallow and pathetic!
Are we talking about who is more southernly or more easternly now? is that the criteria for measuring who is a Niger deltan? Nobody is claiming the 'so called Igbos' in the SS, they still don't have access to the ocean. You will keep bleeping from now til forever, Igbos will forever be landlocked, That's what God has decreed for you!
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by dayokanu(m): 10:53pm On May 31, 2013
ngozievergreen:

Guy, let there be republic of alaigbo and we will be d happiest group in d world. Let me not mince words with u. U refused to mention the human resource contribution of yorubas to Nigeria. Ur elites are all ex-convicts, till den. .......

The one and only NOBEL Laureate
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Crayola1: 11:01pm On May 31, 2013
dayokanu:

That everyone confuses for the one and only Achebe lmao.

3 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by oceania100(m): 11:04pm On May 31, 2013
dozzybaba: *I have not been able to comment on this thread...just finished serving my ban( by Afam) in the politics section for drowning some palm oil-subsidy oil addicts in pots of oil yesterday*. Now sagakuchi....you can not speak for the entire ND or SS. You can not speak for Igbo deltans like me. We know where we belong....Wait a minute..is it the urhobo or itshekiri you Ijaws slay in warri or the ogoni and ikwere you fight everday over amnesty benefits that you now patronize for formation of a new country as ND. lmao..i laugh at your idiocy.like i told ijawcitizen this morning, you better speak for your village first. Some of us will prefer to live with arabs than eat in the same plate with you. Is niger delta an african word...who told you will live happily ever after with other Nd after greedily cornering all amnesty gains.haha. Laugh wan kill me o. When you remove that bowl of tombo you are covering your head with you will realize there is no cultural cohesion in the Nd. When you want to cheat the ikwere you remind them they are Igbo and sideline them( eg clark-amaechi), when you need them to form your elusive ND where you will be majority you dissociate them from Igbo, you think they are fools. My friend draw the map of your ijaw village and present it to UN..that's the only ND you'll get when Naija fizzles away. Laugh wan kill me o.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by SonOfEl(m): 11:05pm On May 31, 2013
ijaw citizen: It is a pity that you igbo boys can't read btw a simple paragraph to comprehend the fccking meaning. SS is not Niger Delta, Ijaw did not create SS nor are we lording over fellow N/deltans. SS is just a political creation made up of artificial lines and Ijaws got nothing to do with its creation. Igbos are not in the Niger Delta, so couldn't be in a Niger Delta republic. ND republic is for the non-igbo & non-yoruba people of Southern Nigeria.

This analysis is so shallow and pathetic!
Are we talking about who is more southernly or more easternly now? is that the criteria for measuring who is a Niger deltan? Nobody is claiming the 'so called Igbos' in the SS, they still don't have access to the ocean. You will keep bleeping from now til forever, Igbos will forever be landlocked, That's what God has decreed for you!

You wish. You really wish.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Frankdamaxx(m): 11:15pm On May 31, 2013
dayokanu:

Please can you elucidate in factual terms how Wole Soyinka has contributed to human resource that can improve the GDP of a region?

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by SonOfEl(m): 11:15pm On May 31, 2013
dayokanu:

you are the most senseless and myopic of all the igbohaters on this thread. You can't beat igbo literary and scientific achievements both home and abroad. Live with it, or better still sip chilled otapiapia.

5 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Willywilly4: 11:17pm On May 31, 2013
Ijaw citizen=Alhj Haram, Alhj Uche, Ogbufor, Evergreen, Musiwa, Jason123, Becomerich, Topoluv
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by ijawcitizen(m): 11:25pm On May 31, 2013
dozzybaba:

Bini ancestry?, olodo, you know zero about my ancestry, you need to read more. Ever heard about Eze Chima (does the name sound bini) a man from umunri who travelled west of the Niger and rebelled against the Oba of Benin and settled there, he is my founding ancestor. Of course, we are caught geographically located between River Niger and Bini. So it's natural we borrow some customs from the Bini, every tradition is guilty of that. Of course some people came and joined Anioma, blending in after the exodus from bini under the rulership of Oba ewuare.
Oh how I enjoy reading the book of EXODUS....hmmm, my favourite! To start with, it would take a minor exodus or an earlier Edo exodus ( with ref. to Urhobo people) for Edo people to occupy those land while it would take a major EXODUS for Igbos to migrate across the Niger to occupy those lands. Simple logic!

dozzybaba: Simple question for you what is the meaning of Ibuzo (Ibo bi na Uzo, the Igbos living on the road)? My friend, you are ignorant of even your own history as i am not in the mood to school you in my history as a fisherman-cum-oil bunkerer like you may not have the intellectual threshold to comprehend.
The Asaba (anoicha) area you're talking about is regarded as the purest Igbo stock across the Niger yet Edo history and culture is rampant even across to the Igbo mainland in th SE. You're just beating around the bush, my earlier point still holds. What about the Igbanke, Ndokwa, Ika & Idoani people? You are all bunch of Edo people who accommodated wandering Igbos and the best of you know the real history so just keep quiet.

I'd have schooled you further by educating you about the ORU IGBOS but you're not worth it
dozzybaba: As for the osu phenomenon, we don dey hear am tey tey..even during the war, it was used against us by Nigerian propagandists. How many modern day osu have you met in real life..is your life better than theirs ..haven't they gone on to become Governors, Ministers etc. Even an Igbo slave became a king in your land some centuries ago and presided over your affairs. The same Divide and rule you learnt from Gowon..bloody saboteur, your gimmicks are obsolete try another. Now run back to whatever creek you crawled out from and stop shouting "we Niger Deltans", you are wasting your time. grin cheesy
It a shame on Igboland they don't value human life. Why would a right thinking person sell their innocent 11 years old son, he was sold by his Igbo family to Ijaw people for some bottle of ogogoro. Ijaws nortured that young man an gave him a purpose in life now you're back here to claim an Ijaw property, or did we not purchase him. Jaja is an Ijawman who loves & served his Ijaw people. We bought him and made him who he is today so stopping claim what you've already sold or do you still wanna sell more?
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by SonOfEl(m): 11:29pm On May 31, 2013
ngozievergreen:

dont mind egghead. @egghead, even the devil screams LIAR! at you. UI and UNILAG's first black VCs were igbos, and hey, they got there by merit. An igbo was unilags pioneering VC. Amos tutuola was raised by an igbo merchant to survive and later became the man he later was. Your people are up there but it's thanks to us, your nurturers.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 31, 2013
dayokanu:

One thing i have noticed about you is..You only make sense with your first posts everyday on nairaland, your subsequent posts sounds like posts of someone wearing pampers and taking Sma Gold cheesy...nothing new. Does your brain use those china tiger batteries, that lasts for only few hours after giving you their best initially?..how do you shove them in to your skull , do you open it up after lubricating the skull with red oil and then shunt the batteries in there? i mean no hard feelings... just curious

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by amtalkin(f): 11:39pm On May 31, 2013

best post so far
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by dayokanu(m): 11:40pm On May 31, 2013
Na Nobel prize dey pain some people like this?

Shebi una get Booker T award and Father of Literashure award

Yorubas produced the one and only Nobel from Nigeria. If you dont like it, you can also flee to Abidjan

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Crayola1: 11:42pm On May 31, 2013
dayokanu: Na Nobel prize dey pain some people like this?

Shebi una get Booker T award and Father of Literashure award

Yorubas produced the one and only Nobel from Nigeria. If you dont like it, you can also flee to Abidjan

I hope you can eat Nobel prize grin
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by dayokanu(m): 11:50pm On May 31, 2013
Crayola1:

I hope you can eat Nobel prize grin

I would prefer to eat Nobel than eat Booker T award
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by SonOfEl(m): 11:51pm On May 31, 2013
ijaw citizen: Oh how I enjoy reading the book of EXODUS....hmmm, my favourite! To start with, it would take a minor exodus or an earlier Edo exodus ( with ref. to Urhobo people) for Edo people to occupy those land while it would take a major EXODUS for Igbos to migrate across the Niger to occupy those lands. Simple logic!

The Asaba (anoicha) area you're talking about is regarded as the purest Igbo stock across the Niger yet Edo history and culture is rampant even across to the Igbo mainland in th SE. You're just beating around the bush, my earlier point still holds. What about the Igbanke, Ndokwa, Ika & Idoani people? You are all bunch of Edo people who accommodated wandering Igbos and the best of you know the real history so just keep quiet.

I'd have schooled you further by educating you about the ORU IGBOS but you're not worth it It a shame on Igboland they don't value human life. Why would a right thinking person sell their innocent 11 years old son, he was sold by his Igbo family to Ijaw people for some bottle of ogogoro. Ijaws nortured that young man an gave him a purpose in life now you're back here to claim an Ijaw property, or did we not purchase him. Jaja is an Ijawman who loves & served his Ijaw people. We bought him and made him who he is today so stopping claim what you've already sold or do you still wanna sell more?

see claimer o! So its ijaw that nurtured an igbo's business acumen? Then why havent any ijaw seconded jaja's success? Is he not one of the reasons why ijaws fear igbo domination? I dey laugh.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Crayola1: 11:51pm On May 31, 2013
dayokanu:

I would prefer to eat Nobel than eat Booker T award

Booker T is not an important person again?
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by ijawcitizen(m): 11:54pm On May 31, 2013
dozzybaba:

Why do you keep shifting and conceding grounds?..I guess i am pummeling your brain to stupor grin, First you re-drew your imaginary ND map and removed my land that you tried to steal when i protested, now you are removing Ikwere (PH), cos they Igboid in nature and no longer fit into your plans grin , Your ND map is getting smaller oh.. grin
Keep fooling yourself by mixing up Ss & ND. My Niger Delta still stands and Ikwerre does not own all of PH. PH lga is not Obio/akpo lga. Ph LGA is jointly owned by Okrika & Ikwerre and the city does not have access to the sea. South of PH LGA is Okrika LGA & Bonny LGa, both Ijaw people. Ikwerre people have consistently denied being Igbo and traced their origin to Bini, so go and grind your axe with them, Ijaws got nothing to do with it.

For their Igboness, we would never allow them to be in the same Niger Delta with us in the future. Read thru' my posts again, I've never claimed Ikwerre to be part of the future Niger Delta. I only called them non-igbos as they've call themselves, attributes aside.

You keep claiming Ikwerre and PH being Igwe Ocha, a name the Ikwerre & Ijaw owners of PH have never called themselves but manufactured from Igboland. Go and cure you're land grabbing disease aka LANDLOCKOPHOBIA. Even after Ikwerre people agree to be Igbo with you, Igbos won't still have access to the sea. grin grin grin
dozzybaba: who are you going to exorcise next,i guess Itshekiri(dem they give you tough time for warri cheesy), then Ibibio?,Efik?. By the time you finish,ol boy na your village go remain for that map o..chei. laugh wan make me hammar asari better slap cheesy
What a pity....SMH..... The hard time Itsekiris are giving us is nothing compared to what Ikwerre people would do to you next time, abandoned property na small.

dozzybaba: You have just conceded PH (igwe ocha)i.e Ikwereland to us. By effect you are logically conceding that Igboland is not landlocked as you earlier claimed. Chei abeg go back to your bunkering..common sense no fit you cheesy. Stop claiming ND e no work just stick to your village. Case Closed.
What a childish talk! Still on the usual Igbo day-dreaming,Okay! Read my signature and stop being foolish.
I'd be singing along with Fela
#z0mbie no go go unless you tell am to go, Z0MBIE#

ZO00MBIE OOO ZOMBIE, ZO000MBie oooo z0mbie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

I Want Buhari To Belong To Nobody – Tinubu / Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility / PDP Reps Threaten To Impeach Buhari Over Corruption, Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.