Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Really Liked A Naija (yoruba) Girl And Regret Not Doing Anything (i'm Oyinbo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Really Liked A Naija (yoruba) Girl And Regret Not Doing Anything (i'm Oyinbo) (14790 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. / Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Really Liked A Naija (yoruba) Girl And Regret Not Doing Anything (i'm Oyinbo) by danjaydotcom(m): 10:58pm On Jun 04, 2013
danjaydotcom: Y'all relax this guy just catching Trips on here lol this is a forum anyway u can say whatever but mind you poster u a nigerian so u write like one. Your grammatical expression shows u a nigerian or an african. So in as much as I know u lying about who you are then u lying about the whole story. I no go I beg smiley
Re: Really Liked A Naija (yoruba) Girl And Regret Not Doing Anything (i'm Oyinbo) by luvablesam(m): 10:59pm On Jun 04, 2013
Adaobi is d only person dat has brought a nice suggestion to d thread.nice one Ada. To me d guys story is as fake as idowuogbos British passport,besides we av heard u many times u live in london n we av acepted,pls stop d ads, Thanks!

5 Likes

Re: Really Liked A Naija (yoruba) Girl And Regret Not Doing Anything (i'm Oyinbo) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 04, 2013
luvable sam: Adaobi is d only person dat has brought a nice suggestion to d thread.nice one Ada. To me d guys story is as fake as idowuogbos British passport,besides we av heard u many times u live in london n we av acepted,pls stop d ads, Thanks!

angry lipsrsealed
Re: Really Liked A Naija (yoruba) Girl And Regret Not Doing Anything (i'm Oyinbo) by Florena(f): 11:03pm On Jun 04, 2013
[/quote]Very dedicated to her religion (Born Again)[/quote]actually dats our language
Re: Really Liked A Naija (yoruba) Girl And Regret Not Doing Anything (i'm Oyinbo) by TrickofTech: 11:08pm On Jun 04, 2013
Sanboy25: Try telling her that you're giving up EVERYTHING that you have in America, including your nationality, to come LIVE in Nigeria with her.
According to her reaction you'll know the truth. grin

Haha! I have considered it! lol. There are so many things to think about. I am still friends with her and family...if I tell her I like her, it could ruin all of that...and it might make me think badly of the time I spent with them. I can only talk to her on the phone and we are now living completely different lives.

To be honest...I get the feeling she wants a "green card". I remember her telling me about trying to leave Nigeria...and wanting to travel.
...on the other hand...she has encouraged me to come back to Nigeria and find a job nearby. I hadn't called for a week and I noticed on my FB that she had tried to search my name and had accidentally posted it in her "status update"...so she is still thinking about me.

Like I say. At times she has said things that make me think she likes me/interested in a relationship. Other times it has been the opposite. Perhaps I want it...and that is making me think it is possible...when really it is fantasy.

I should have said something to her in Nigeria.

Ahhhh regrets.

1 Like

Re: Really Liked A Naija (yoruba) Girl And Regret Not Doing Anything (i'm Oyinbo) by eeewise(m): 11:10pm On Jun 04, 2013
with time u will move on,get smeone else and she will b just...."once upon a time".so i say its ok to feel wat u feel but move on.u guys re miles apart
Re: Really Liked A Naija (yoruba) Girl And Regret Not Doing Anything (i'm Oyinbo) by pimplucious: 11:12pm On Jun 04, 2013
Sanboy25: Try telling her that you're giving up EVERYTHING that you have in America, including your nationality, to come LIVE in Nigeria with her.
According to her reaction you'll know the truth. grin

Lol
Re: Really Liked A Naija (yoruba) Girl And Regret Not Doing Anything (i'm Oyinbo) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 04, 2013
adaobi123:

shattaapp angry
U dis leke leke,obeyed by d wind,bony structure, fearfully n worworciously made. Ozubu

1 Like

Re: Really Liked A Naija (yoruba) Girl And Regret Not Doing Anything (i'm Oyinbo) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 04, 2013
MY Oyinbo has come. Michael is that you??
Re: Really Liked A Naija (yoruba) Girl And Regret Not Doing Anything (i'm Oyinbo) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 04, 2013
ighoosagie:
U dis leke leke,obeyed by d wind,bony structure, fearfully n worworciously made. Ozubu
Excuse you, are you sick in the head? Please do not annoy me today because i am in a good mood. A baboon calling another ugly. Wonders shall never end

1 Like

Re: Really Liked A Naija (yoruba) Girl And Regret Not Doing Anything (i'm Oyinbo) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:17pm On Jun 04, 2013
TrickofTech:

Haha! I am not going to do that. I really don't want to get into an argument over whether I am white or not. I can see my skin...it looks very white!

Please just imagine that what I am saying is true. Do you think there is a chance she liked me? (and I mean NOT for money/green card etc.) How do Nigerian guys court?
dude, we don hear, okay?
U didn't tell us how u got to knw d people. Seems llike u jes found urself in their house!

And to biliv a lotta Nigerians are intrigued abt whites, think again!
Re: Really Liked A Naija (yoruba) Girl And Regret Not Doing Anything (i'm Oyinbo) by luvablesam(m): 11:19pm On Jun 04, 2013
adaobi123:

angry lipsrsealed
what is it Ada?
Re: Really Liked A Naija (yoruba) Girl And Regret Not Doing Anything (i'm Oyinbo) by TrickofTech: 11:24pm On Jun 04, 2013
eeewise: with time u will move on,get smeone else and she will b just...."once upon a time".so i say its ok to feel wat u feel but move on.u guys re miles apart

I think you are probably right : ( I really do miss her a lot. We are still in regular contact, but it probably best to keep things how they are. It sucks so much that I will probably never see her again : ( ...even as friends.
...I think I am just "hoping" that it will happen one day...and I should give up that hope really.

I am generalizing...but Yoruba women are amazing. On the outside, and in the heart. I remember thinking that she was beautiful...even first thing in the morning...when she was cleaning out the chicken hut...when she was pounding yam...I am just in awe of her. I will always remember it.

But I will move on...

2 Likes

Re: Really Liked A Naija (yoruba) Girl And Regret Not Doing Anything (i'm Oyinbo) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 04, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Excuse you, are you sick in the head? Please do not annoy me today because i am in a good mood. A baboon calling another ugly. Wonders shall never end

kiss

1 Like

Re: Really Liked A Naija (yoruba) Girl And Regret Not Doing Anything (i'm Oyinbo) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 04, 2013
Subomi-luv:
MY Oyinbo has come. Michael is that you??

grin grin
Re: Really Liked A Naija (yoruba) Girl And Regret Not Doing Anything (i'm Oyinbo) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 04, 2013
If you are really white. Why dnt you take a snap of your hand holding your username, you do not need to show your face or anything, the arm would speak for itself

2 Likes

Re: Really Liked A Naija (yoruba) Girl And Regret Not Doing Anything (i'm Oyinbo) by TrickofTech: 11:28pm On Jun 04, 2013
SLIDE waxie: dude, we don hear, okay?
U didn't tell us how u got to knw d people. Seems llike u jes found urself in their house!

And to biliv a lotta Nigerians are intrigued abt whites, think again!

I was working with a charity...all charity workers with this charity are placed with a local family to learn about their culture etc.

Some Nigerians did not care at all about whites.
....BUT I found that MANY shouted "Oyinbo" at me. I could not walk down the street without it happening. They were not being aggressive...just very friendly!

What I am trying to say is that perhaps she was just interested in me because I was white...like a novelty...and that I was mistaking that for romantic interest.
Re: Really Liked A Naija (yoruba) Girl And Regret Not Doing Anything (i'm Oyinbo) by TrickofTech: 11:29pm On Jun 04, 2013
Subomi-luv:
If you are really white. Why dnt you take a snap of your hand holding your username, you do not need to show your face or anything, the arm would speak for itself

I can do that easy if you realllllly want me to. I can even write something on it...so you know it is genuine.
Re: Really Liked A Naija (yoruba) Girl And Regret Not Doing Anything (i'm Oyinbo) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:30pm On Jun 04, 2013
luvable sam: Adaobi is d only person dat has brought a nice suggestion to d thread.nice one Ada. To me d guys story is as fake as idowuogbos British passport,besides we av heard u many times u live in london n we av acepted,pls stop d ads, Thanks!
Who livs in london?
Re: Really Liked A Naija (yoruba) Girl And Regret Not Doing Anything (i'm Oyinbo) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 04, 2013
Subomi-luv:
May ur all ur children b of differnt fathers frm nairaland, may ur smelling pus......y bring out manggot
May weak-low catch dat ur smelling hand u used in typing dis rubbish. Mumutologist
Re: Really Liked A Naija (yoruba) Girl And Regret Not Doing Anything (i'm Oyinbo) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 04, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin
My husband has come. It started on Nairaland and it'll end on Nairaland. Haters gonna hate!!

1 Like

Re: Really Liked A Naija (yoruba) Girl And Regret Not Doing Anything (i'm Oyinbo) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 04, 2013
TrickofTech:

I can do that easy if you realllllly want me to. I can even write something on it...so you know it is genuine.
Please do to shut these people calling you fake. You can say Subomi will you M....

1 Like

Re: Really Liked A Naija (yoruba) Girl And Regret Not Doing Anything (i'm Oyinbo) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 04, 2013
ighoosagie:
May ur all ur children b of differnt fathers frm nairaland, may ur smelling pus......y bring out manggot
May weak-low catch dat ur smelling hand u used in typing dis rubbish. Mumutologist
Tufiakwa back to sender 100 folds. It shall never happen in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Really Liked A Naija (yoruba) Girl And Regret Not Doing Anything (i'm Oyinbo) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 04, 2013
Subomi-luv:
My husband has come. It started on Nairaland and it'll end on Nairaland. Haters gonna hate!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Really Liked A Naija (yoruba) Girl And Regret Not Doing Anything (i'm Oyinbo) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:36pm On Jun 04, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Please do to shut these people calling you fake. You can say Subomi will you M....
Looolzz...
Re: Really Liked A Naija (yoruba) Girl And Regret Not Doing Anything (i'm Oyinbo) by Codedrock(m): 11:36pm On Jun 04, 2013
OMG! See english 'i am not am Mugu' instead of 'i am not a mugu' lol...
Re: Really Liked A Naija (yoruba) Girl And Regret Not Doing Anything (i'm Oyinbo) by deor03(m): 11:36pm On Jun 04, 2013
The @OP is not only black, he's a yoruba Nigerian.

The more he writes ,the more ,he gives himself away. No White dude will spell these words correctly

Oyinbo
Ponmo
Re: Really Liked A Naija (yoruba) Girl And Regret Not Doing Anything (i'm Oyinbo) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:38pm On Jun 04, 2013
deor03: The @OP is not only black, he's a yoruba Nigerian.

The more he writes ,the more ,he gives himself away. No White dude will spell these words correctly

Oyinbo
Ponmo
Bless u!
Re: Really Liked A Naija (yoruba) Girl And Regret Not Doing Anything (i'm Oyinbo) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 04, 2013
I really wonder what fuels all these fake stories that people come to spew on a faceless forum undecided. Is it Joblessness? Lack of ideas? Self Worship? Internet trolling.......

Offcourse the Mugu thinks everybody is as dull as he is grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Really Liked A Naija (yoruba) Girl And Regret Not Doing Anything (i'm Oyinbo) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 04, 2013
deor03: The @OP is not only black, he's a yoruba Nigerian.

Oyinbo
Ponmo
This is not true. White people who have been in contact with Nigerians know more than you think. There is nothing difficult in oyinbo. Michael prove your haters wrong

1 Like

Re: Really Liked A Naija (yoruba) Girl And Regret Not Doing Anything (i'm Oyinbo) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 04, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Tufiakwa back to sender 100 folds. It shall never happen in Jesus name. Amen
B4 I break dis course I av placed on u, u need 2 write an apologia 2 me not less than 350pages. N its must be signed by u and atleast 2 nairaland moderators or else...
Re: Really Liked A Naija (yoruba) Girl And Regret Not Doing Anything (i'm Oyinbo) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 04, 2013
lmao subomi grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What's Wrong With Asking Woman About Her Age / Every Thing Wrong With Using Alum To Tighten Your V@gina / y

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.