Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Trinitarian Disrespect For God - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trinitarian Disrespect For God (7808 Views)

A TRINITARIAN Should Explain This Scripture .... / Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company / Poll : Are You A Trinitarian Or ONE GOD Believer - All Welcome To Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 11, 2013
Bidam: grin so why where you not correcting ijawkid when he mentioned Jesus as a spirit entity created by God separate from the angels?

He knows my position.

cool
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 11, 2013
frosbel:

He knows my position.

cool
So are you telling us the Christ in heaven is 100% Man?
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by ijawkid(m): 6:16am On Jun 11, 2013
Bidam: how..your ogogoro dey confuse you abi?
gringrin......
Bidam:
.... grin oh i can see where your madness about Jesus equal yahweh emanates from cos you can not explain john 1:1
John 1:1 is as easy as abc.....it tells me there are 2 people.......one(Jesus) was with the other(the Father)

Bidam:

grin who dey twist..abeg go sleep joor..dey ogogoro is taking its toll on you.
Also tell me where your yahweh gave that invitation
Omen .............Yahweh wey don tell him people tire say na him be the only God and that they must worship only him.......ya eye pepper zrob am??.........Yahweh always reminds the isrealites that he is there GOD.......

But Jesus mouth we no ever hear that kin thing.......Jesus even come join worship the Yahweh well well......gringrin....
Bidam:

repetition i don answer this queshion already go chew on what i said.
you ma sef.
Taaaa..........no isrealite would walk up to a man and worship him thinking he is the invisible GOD(Yahweh).......

Abi e tay wey them read exodus......??lol....the isrealites weren't trinitarians........they were not like you that loves the pagan trinity....

Bidam:

He came in the likeness of men as a lamb what do you expect from Him? to declare publicly that He is God? remember God ways no be our ways o...
But we still see this LAMB in heaven calling the same Yahweh MY GOD ,meaning he wasn't the same as Yahweh.......and point of correction.....Jesus never came to the earth to declare he is GOD....he came to declare the Father and that he is the son of GOD and the annointed one of GOD......

You too lie!!!!!!!...........

Gods ways have been explained to us....only persons who have chosen to be stubborn struggle to see it.....
Bidam:

and you are the most unbalanced,confused and shifting JW fellow i ever met as regard the OP.

I straight forward die.........

I know whom I worship...but you are confused as HELL......

I know Yahweh as the one God...and I know Jesus whom he sent......

So I know who is the messiah and I know his God who sent him.......

But you....confusion has overtaken you.....gringrin
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 11, 2013
ijawkid:
gringrin......

John 1:1 is as easy as abc.....it tells me there are 2 people.......one(Jesus) was with the other(the Father)
So now agree the word was Jesus and this same Jesus was God from the beginning of creation?

Omen .............Yahweh wey don tell him people tire say na him be the only God and that they must worship only him.......ya eye pepper zrob am??.........Yahweh always reminds the isrealites that he is there GOD.......

But Jesus mouth we no ever hear that kin thing.......Jesus even come join worship the Yahweh well well......gringrin....
You think say Jesus na like satan wey get pride abi?
Taaaa..........no isrealite would walk up to a man and worship him thinking he is the invisible GOD(Yahweh).......

Abi e tay wey them read exodus......??lol....the isrealites weren't trinitarians........they were not like you that loves the pagan trinity...
. grin put your thinking cap and reason the scriptures..men who hardly knew Jesus from the east came to worship him at birth..this worship was never obeisance like i said earlier.

But we still see this LAMB in heaven calling the same Yahweh MY GOD ,meaning he wasn't the same as Yahweh.......and point of correction.....Jesus never came to the earth to declare he is GOD....he came to declare the Father and that he is the son of GOD and the annointed one of GOD......
You your sef said the lamb(God the Son) acknowledging (God the father).abi why do you think the bible call it the Lamb's book of life aka God's book of life ? grin
You too lie!!!!!!!...........
na you too lie .

Gods ways have been explained to us....only persons who have chosen to be stubborn struggle to see it.....
grin yeah..and one of them is you.

I straight forward die.........

I know whom I worship...but you are confused as HELL......

I know Yahweh as the one God...and I know Jesus whom he sent......

So I know who is the messiah and I know his God who sent him.......

But you....confusion has overtaken you.....gringrin
You just so confused and afraid that you are hell bent on holding to the status quo of your cult..i pity your life..Go and reason the bible for once.
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 11, 2013
Bidam: So are you telling us the Christ in heaven is 100% Man?

Jesus Christ is 100% MAN, Yes. However he is also the Son of GOD which means he has royal divine blood in him.

He has been glorified , exalted , and now sits on the right hand of his father who is in heaven , waiting until his enemies be made his footstool.

Jesus is the Lord of Lords, King of Kings and ruler over the kings of the earth.

He attained to this very high level of exaltation , because he pleased the father always , every time, he did exactly what the Father wanted him to do , even to the point of laying down his life for the creatures that GOD so loves ( me and you ).

The sooner, we realise that Yahweh, the ancient of days, the only true GOD , the ruler of heaven and earth, the one who has no beginning or ending , is the ONE and ONLY GOD , the better for us and for the world , who at the moment find our creeds ( not the bible) , incoherent, inconsistent, incomprehensible and in many cases unintelligible.

smiley
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 11, 2013
frosbel:

Jesus Christ is 100% MAN, Yes. However he is also the Son of GOD which means he has royal divine blood in him.

He has been glorified , exalted , and now sits on the right hand of his father who is in heaven , waiting until his enemies be made his footstool.

Jesus is the Lord of Lords, King of Kings and ruler over the kings of the earth.

He attained to this very high level of exaltation , because he pleased the father always , every time, he did exactly what the Father wanted him to do , even to the point of laying down his life for the creatures that GOD so loves ( me and you ).

The sooner, we realise that Yahweh, the ancient of days, the only true GOD , the ruler of heaven and earth, the one who has no beginning or ending , is the ONE and ONLY GOD , the better for us and for the world , who at the moment find our creeds ( not the bible) , incoherent, inconsistent, incomprehensible and in many cases unintelligible.

smiley
grin you don't want us to catch you in your heresies..pls use scriptures to explain what you just wrote above..which one con be royal divine blood again? are there beings like humans that were existing long before Adam was created? so many contradictions here.
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 11, 2013
Bidam: grin you don't want us to catch you in your heresies..pls use scriptures to explain what you just wrote above..which one con be royal divine blood again? are there beings like humans that were existing long before Adam was created? so many contradictions here.

Let me come down to a basic level before we go further.

If Jesus is the firstborn of all creation, when did this firstborn event happen that made him firstborn ?.
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by ijawkid(m): 9:55am On Jun 11, 2013
Bidam: So now agree the word was Jesus and this same Jesus was God from the beginning of creation?

problem with the title GOD again?.......the one GOD I know is the Father....and it is obvious Jesus isn't the Father....and from 1 corinthians 8:6 I'm not worried if Jesus is called GOD...cheesy....

Bidam:
You think say Jesus na like satan wey get pride abi?
. grin put your thinking cap and reason the scriptures..men who hardly knew Jesus from the east came to worship him at birth..this worship was never obeisance like i said earlier.
Jesus was more of a humble servant of God than satan......

Satan refused to obey his creator,but Jesus did obey his creator,Father and GOD.....

That's why I imitate Jesus' example....cheesy

Those men who you think came to worship Jesus when he was born,did they tell you that it was GOD who was born??........they knew a king had been born....I hope you know how kings are adored??.....cheesy....

Bidam:

You your sef said the lamb(God the Son) acknowledging (God the father).abi why do you think the bible call it the Lamb's book of life aka God's book of life ? grin
na you too lie .

This is like asking why davids throne or solomons throne is also the throne of GOD.....cheesy......

You see ya life??.......

Bidam:

You just so confused and afraid that you are hell bent on holding to the status quo of your cult..i pity your life..Go and reason the bible for once.

Your the confused belligerent idol worshipper here.....

I worship one GOD the Father,you worship a confused trinity....grin
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by truthislight: 9:56am On Jun 11, 2013
shdemidemi:

You take everything Christ say so literally without thinking deep about the full picture He is painting. He brought the familiarity between himself and God so close that He fulfilled his mission on earth by that. If Christ did not humble himself, you and I would be most miserable today.

shdemidemi:

You take everything Christ say so literally without thinking deep about the full picture He is painting.

^^^

HYPOCRITE you!

You take the parable of the rich man and lazarus "so literal" even though it was a parable. smiley

was it not said by Jesus as a parable ? Why did you take it as literal though a parable ?

and you dare accused someone of taking what Jesus said "so literal".

Since it is time for you to lie a bare face lie and twist the word of Jesus not knowing the time of the end you started lying that it was not literal, was it then a parable ?

An't you a disgrace to the name christianity for this lies ?

shdemidemi:

You take everything Christ say so literally

1 Like

Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 11, 2013
frosbel:

Let me come down to a basic level before we go further.

If Jesus is the firstborn of all creation, when did this firstborn event happen that made him firstborn ?.
quote that verse of scripture then we take it from there.That's what a good bible teacher should do.
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 11, 2013
ijawkid:
problem with the title GOD again?.......the one GOD I know is the Father....and it is obvious Jesus isn't the Father....and from 1 corinthians 8:6 I'm not worried if Jesus is called GOD...cheesy....
God the father, title,God the Son, title, God the Holy Ghost, title.hehehehe, Hallelujah to Jesus for this confusions of yours.

Jesus was more of a humble servant of God than satan.
. i now know your jesus to be an angel, why you been dey hide am before.lol

Satan refused to obey his creator,but Jesus did obey his creator,Father and GOD.....

grin ok o i don here servant of an angel.

Those men who you think came to worship Jesus when he was born,did they tell you that it was GOD who was born??........they knew a king had been born....I hope you know how kings are adored??.....cheesy....
There is only one King and supreme Master of the whole universe. God doesn't share such kinds of title with mere mortals..remember Nebuchadnezzar story?

This is like asking why davids throne or solomons throne is also the throne of GOD.....cheesy......

You see ya life??.......
grin My problem with you is that you don't reason at all..Did david ever say before abraham was I AM?

Your the confused belligerent idol worshipper here.....

I worship one GOD the Father,you worship a confused trinity....grin
I actually don't know what you worship..may be lucifer who also is a god in his own right..titles my foot..SMH!!!
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by shdemidemi(m): 10:35am On Jun 11, 2013
truthislight:

^^^

HYPOCRITE you!

You take the parable of the rich man and lazarus "so literal" even though it was a parable. smiley

was it not said by Jesus as a parable ? Why did you take it as literal though a parable ?

and you dare accused someone of taking what Jesus said "so literal".

Since it is time for you to lie a bare face lie and twist the word of Jesus not knowing the time of the end you started lying that it was not literal, was it then a parable ?

An't you a disgrace to the name christianity for this lies ?

Where is this one from again, seems you guys take shift on issues. When did you and I talk about any parable?
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 11, 2013
Bidam: quote that verse of scripture then we take it from there.That's what a good bible teacher should do.

"The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation." - Colossians 1:15
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by shdemidemi(m): 11:01am On Jun 11, 2013
ijawkid:

You must feel you are more important than the scriptures itself...It is all about I,I what I, How I. If the bible says it, BELIEVE IT.

ijawkid:
Jesus was more of a humble servant of God than satan......
First of all, you cannot imitate Christ cos He is perfect. If you want to be imitate Christ you must drop all your man made beliefs and the strongholds that comes with them.

The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. 5 We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ

ijawkid:
Those men who you think came to worship Jesus when he was born,did they tell you that it was GOD who was born??........they knew a king had been born....I hope you know how kings are adored??.....cheesy....I worship one GOD the Father,you worship a confused trinity

You just might not be saved, cos If you see God as separate from Christ, I wonder how you want to totally serve and believe the only one that has the key to your salvation. Worshiping God does not save anyone in this church age, The bible says we are saved by the gospel of Christ.
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by ijawkid(m): 11:02am On Jun 11, 2013
Bidam: God the father, title,God the Son, title, God the Holy Ghost, title.hehehehe, Hallelujah to Jesus for this confusions of yours.
GOD the satan too...cheesy....

Read 1 corinthians 8:6......

We have just on GOD the Father....The Father and God of Jesus........I forgot the Father has a name too....YAHWEH...cheesy...how sweet...

Bidam:
. i now know your jesus to be an angel, why you been dey hide am before.lol
Lol......he is the humble firstborn son of GOD.....isn't that enough??

Bidam:
grin ok o i don here servant of an angel.

Lol....I am a servant of Gods son....Jesus Christ...
Bidam:

There is only one King and supreme Master of the whole universe. God doesn't share such kinds of title with mere mortals..remember Nebuchadnezzar story?
Lol......
........All kings were adored......you dare not go to a kings and not bow down......you dare not.....

Those men did not hear mary gave birth to God almighty......

Even mary and Joseph didn't worship baby Jesus...put your thinking caps on......

Bidam:

grin My problem with you is that you don't reason at all..Did david ever say before abraham was I AM?
Even a man Jesus cured identified himself as "I AM".......

I only gave you a parallel so that you can think........

Why do you think the throne of david is at the same time called Gods throne??....that answers your book of life problem.....cheesy..

Bidam:

I actually don't know what you worship..may be lucifer who also is a god in his own right..titles my foot..SMH!!!

I worship Yahweh alone,while you worship 3 Gods.....confused baba.....
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 11, 2013
frosbel:

"The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation." - Colossians 1:15
grin why did you not quote from 15 -20 so we can actually get the full context of what Paul was saying? this scripture actually shows the supremacy of Christ nothing more nothing less.
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 11, 2013
Bidam: grin why did you not quote from 15 -20 so we can actually get the full context of what Paul was saying? this scripture actually shows the supremacy of Christ nothing more nothing less.

Surely you are not this dishonest undecided

We are talking about firstborn here ,let me repeat my question :

Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 11, 2013
ijawkid:
GOD the satan too...cheesy....

Read 1 corinthians 8:6......

We have just on GOD the Father....The Father and God of Jesus........I forgot the Father has a name too....YAHWEH...cheesy...how sweet...

Lol......he is the humble firstborn son of GOD.....isn't that enough??

Lol....I am a servant of Gods son....Jesus Christ...

Lol......
........All kings were adored......you dare not go to a kings and not bow down......you dare not.....

Those men did not hear mary gave birth to God almighty......

Even mary and Joseph didn't worship baby Jesus...put your thinking caps on......

Even a man Jesus cured identified himself as "I AM".......

I only gave you a parallel so that you can think........

Why do you think the throne of david is at the same time called Gods throne??....that answers your book of life problem.....cheesy..

I worship Yahweh alone,while you worship 3 Gods.....confused baba.....
grin am sick of changing banters with you..let me leave you with your folly and argue with reasonable people.after all frosbel never said Jesus was a spirit son(angel) like you..except that he erred in to thinking Jesus was 100% man which is partly correct.enjoy your servanthoodship..lol
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by ijawkid(m): 11:27am On Jun 11, 2013
Bidam: grin am sick of changing banters with you..let me leave you with your folly and argue with reasonable people.after all frosbel never said Jesus was a spirit son(angel) like you..except that he erred in to thinking Jesus was 100% man which is partly correct.enjoy your servanthoodship..lol

Lol......

Enjoy your 3 headed Gods worship......

Please remember......

Yahweh our God is one Yahweh....

cool.........
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 11, 2013
frosbel:

Look who is talking about dishonesty..When you take Paul's letter out of context to explain firstborn of all creation ..Ofcos it calls for worry and concern.Christ is “the firstborn over all creation because by Him everything was created.” Christ is supreme over all creation because he created all things. There is nothing created that Christ was not involved with in creating. Things in heaven and things on earth were created by Christ. Things visible and things invisible were created by Christ. Christ is greater than angels and spiritual beings. Scholars note that these four descriptions, “thrones, dominions, rulers, and authorities” were Jewish terms used for various rankings of angels. Angels are created by Christ. Christ is superior to all these things in every way because he created all things.Shikena!!
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by shdemidemi(m): 11:31am On Jun 11, 2013
frosbel:

Can you not just focus on what you are reading

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.

The bible says he is the first born over (not 'of') all, and you here looking for when he started. Please look properly and think.
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 11, 2013
You are simply perambulating all over this simple scripture and unable to grasp the basics.

okay, let me start again :

Jesus is the firstborn of all creation yet he is also the firstborn from the dead, what does this tell you ?
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 11, 2013
shdemidemi:

Can you not just focus on what you are reading

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.

The bible says he is the first born over (not 'of') all, and you here looking for when he started. Please look properly and think.

So when it says he is the firstborn over all creation, when was he born ?
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by shdemidemi(m): 11:35am On Jun 11, 2013
frosbel: You are simply perambulating all over this simple scripture and unable to grasp the basics.

okay, let me start again :

Jesus is the firstborn of all creation yet he is also the firstborn from the dead, what does this tell you ?

firstborn OVER ALL and not 'of' like you wrote there
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 11, 2013
shdemidemi:

firstborn OVER ALL and not 'of' like you wrote there

okay, when was he born ?
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by shdemidemi(m): 11:42am On Jun 11, 2013
frosbel:

okay, when was he born ?
The bible says He had been there from the beginning before the earth.
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by shdemidemi(m): 11:44am On Jun 11, 2013
frosbel:

okay, when was he born ?
Very much like you, you will never admit your mistake. You immediately delve into another error.
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 11, 2013
shdemidemi:
The bible says He had been there from the beginning before the earth.

is this what firstborn means ?
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 11, 2013
shdemidemi:
Very much like you, you will never admit your mistake. You immediately delve into another error.

what does born mean ?

You that knows it all, please help us address these basic concepts.

smiley
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by shdemidemi(m): 11:59am On Jun 11, 2013
frosbel:

what does born mean ?

You that knows it all, please help us address these basic concepts.

smiley

You keep falling into error cos you keep looking at the firstborn to mean what the English dictionary says it is on its own. Read what the man said and use the word as used in the context of the writer.
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2013
[quote author=shdemidemi]

You keep falling into error cos you keep looking at the firstborn to mean what the English dictionary says it is on its own.

But the English translated the bible into English and choose words that carefully matched the meaning in the original languages.

Besides, I have explained to you what firstborn means ? But let the Jews help you a little further :

Etymology and usage [edit]

The semitic root B-K-R means "early" or "first" in Ancient Near East semitic languages. Classical Hebrew contains various verbs from the B-K-R stem with this association. The plural noun bikkurim (vegetable firstfruits) also derives from this root..[1] The masculine noun bekhor, firstborn, is used of sons, as "Canaan begat Sidon his firstborn" (Genesis 10:15), whereas the feminine noun, and female equivalent, is bekirah (בְּכִירָה), first-born daughter, such as Leah (Genesis 29:26). Derived from bechor is the qualitative noun bekhorah "birthright" (בְּכוֹרָה), related to primogeniture, such as that which Esau sold to Jacob. In the plural this qualitative noun "birthright" can also mean "firstlings", as when Abel brought out the "firstborn" (bekhorot feminine plural בְּכֹרֹות) of his flock to sacrifice (Genesis 4:4).

Read what the man said and use the word as used in the context of the writer.

You are turning into a dishonest teacher, what does firstborn mean in your opinion and when was this firstborn born ? Simple English , even a babe can help you with this one.
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by jayriginal: 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2013
frosbel:

Jesus Christ is 100% MAN, Yes.

What is he breathing in "heaven"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pope John Paul Confession Before He Died / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Obedience Must Be Total / Free Thinking!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.