Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Trinitarian Disrespect For God - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trinitarian Disrespect For God (7800 Views)

A TRINITARIAN Should Explain This Scripture .... / Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company / Poll : Are You A Trinitarian Or ONE GOD Believer - All Welcome To Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by Nobody: 1:15am On Jun 15, 2013
Boomark:

Of course, if the servant does what his master does a his representative or behaves like his master. people will say, see o! chiboy is just like his master but they can never ever say that chiboy is Equal to his master. A servant cannot be equal to his master.
your ideology which stands polls apart with what Jesus said in the bible. i now understand why your jesus is different from my Jesus. thanks for honestly answering that question for your folks.
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by shdemidemi(m): 7:22am On Jun 15, 2013
Boomark:

No be me and you o! see what i understood

Acts 4:27-30 (NIV)
27 Indeed Herod and Pontius Pilate
met together with the Gentiles and
the people of Israel in this city to
conspire against your holy servant
Jesus, whom you anointed.
28 They
did what your power and will(counsel) had
decided beforehand should happen.
29 Now, Lord, consider their threats
and enable your servants to speak
your word with great boldness. 30
Stretch out your hand to heal and
perform miraculous signs and
wonders through the name of your
holy servant Jesus."

Peter knows our God very well and he also knew our Lord, the holy servant of God very well more than you. that is why he made use of it while praying. At least Jesus was not on earth when he said this so you wont say its because he was on earth. if you want to see more click the link. i pack am full if it is new to you.

https://www.nairaland.com/1127181/jesus-christ-servant-God-trinity-debunked

Philippians 2:5-8
New International Version (NIV)
5 In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus:

6 Who, being in very nature[a] God,
did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;

7 rather, he made himself nothing
by taking the very nature[b] of a servant,
being made in human likeness.
8 And being found in appearance as a man,
he humbled himself
by becoming obedient to death—
even death on a cross!

The bible says, Christ is in the very nature of God but made himself nothing. That debunks your Christ being a servant mentality cos the question is- was he really a servant? Of course not, according to that part of the scripture.

About Peter, you need to be very careful when reading or quoting Peter. He was not an Apostle to the church but to the Jews. The same way the ministry of Moses was fulfilled by Christ, and the ministry of John the Baptist was also ended by Christ, peter's ministry ended after Paul started his ministry ( as far as the church is concerned).

In the book of Acts-
Now when the people saw what Paul had done, they raised their voices, saying in the Lycaonian language, “The gods have come down to us in the likeness of men!” 12 And Barnabas they called Zeus, and Paul, Hermes, because he was the chief speaker. 13 Then the priest of Zeus, whose temple was in front of their city, brought oxen and garlands to the gates, intending to sacrifice with the multitudes. 14 But when the apostles Barnabas and Paul heard this, they tore their clothes and ran in among the multitude, crying out 15 and saying, Men, why are you doing these things? We also are men with the same nature as you, and preach to you.......
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by ijawkid(m): 8:51am On Jun 15, 2013
Bidam: your ideology which stands polls apart with what Jesus said in the bible. i now understand why your jesus is different from my Jesus. thanks for honestly answering that question for your folks.

Do you realize from your adamant stance that you are in effect saying we are equal to Jesus??......

How can a servant or son be equal to his master and Father respectively??....

If Jesus and his Father had to be equal they should have been twin brothers or sons of a different Father....grin
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by ijawkid(m): 8:53am On Jun 15, 2013
shdemidemi:

Philippians 2:5-8
New International Version (NIV)
5 In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus:

6 Who, being in very nature[a] God,
did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;

7 rather, he made himself nothing
by taking the very nature[b] of a servant,
being made in human likeness.
8 And being found in appearance as a man,
he humbled himself
by becoming obedient to death—
even death on a cross!

The bible says, Christ is in the very nature of God but made himself nothing. That debunks your Christ being a servant mentality cos the question is- was he really a servant? Of course not, according to that part of the scripture.

About Peter, you need to be very careful when reading or quoting Peter. He was not an Apostle to the church but to the Jews. The same way the ministry of Moses was fulfilled by Christ, and the ministry of John the Baptist was also ended by Christ, peter's ministry ended after Paul started his ministry ( as far as the church is concerned).

In the book of Acts-
Now when the people saw what Paul had done, they raised their voices, saying in the Lycaonian language, “The gods have come down to us in the likeness of men!” 12 And Barnabas they called Zeus, and Paul, Hermes, because he was the chief speaker. 13 Then the priest of Zeus, whose temple was in front of their city, brought oxen and garlands to the gates, intending to sacrifice with the multitudes. 14 But when the apostles Barnabas and Paul heard this, they tore their clothes and ran in among the multitude, crying out 15 and saying, Men, why are you doing these things? We also are men with the same nature as you, and preach to you.......

May I ask what nature or form are the angels in heaven??.....

Please answer
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 15, 2013
ijawkid:

Do you realize from your adamant stance that you are in effect saying we are equal to Jesus??......

How can a servant or son be equal to his master and Father respectively??....

If Jesus and his Father had to be equal they should have been twin brothers or sons of a different Father....grin
without holiness no man shall see God..since you reject the WORD of God . i leave you in your ignorance and rebellion..shalom
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by shdemidemi(m): 9:07am On Jun 15, 2013
ijawkid:

May I ask what nature or form are the angels in heaven??.....

Please answer

Angels are spirit beings with the same nature of God but they lack the character(omniscient, omnipresent e.t.c) of God...
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by ijawkid(m): 9:32am On Jun 15, 2013
shdemidemi:

Angels are spirit beings with the same nature of God but they lack the character(omniscient, omnipresent e.t.c) of God...

Fine.....you know angels have the same nature of God by virtue of the fact that they are spirits just as God is.......

And Yes they do lack some characters that both Jesus and the Father has.....

But may I ask you....

Is Jesus omniscience and omnipotent just like his God and Father??....
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by shdemidemi(m): 9:42am On Jun 15, 2013
ijawkid:

Fine.....you know angels have the same nature of God by virtue of the fact that they are spirits just as God is.......

And Yes they do lack some characters that both Jesus and the Father has.....

But may I ask you....

Is Jesus omniscience and omnipotent just like his God and Father??....

Yes He is, He has every attribute of God. He is God. He has all the prerogative to keep what He does not want to reveal in the flesh, all those things He leaves in the custody of His Spirit. Example He would answer some questions saying 'only God knows' , he also said no one is good except God, the question is- was Christ really good? YES He was but He speaks as a man at certain times to identify with us.
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by ijawkid(m): 9:49am On Jun 15, 2013
shdemidemi:

Yes He is, He has every attribute of God. He is God. He has all the prerogative to keep what He does not want to reveal in the flesh, all those things He leaves in the custody of His Spirit. Example He would answer some questions saying 'only God knows' , he also said no one is good except God, the question is- was Christ really good? YES He was but He speaks as a man at certain times to identify with us.

Lol........the bolded is what will keep trinitarians deluded for all eternity....you just confirmed that Jesus was a liar and a fraud when he was in flesh...thank you....

Now let us see Jesus in heaven and see if he is omniscience...is he still omnipotent and omniscient in heaven??.....

New International Version
(©2011)
The revelation from Jesus Christ,
which God gave him to show his
servants what must soon take
place. He made it known by
sending his angel to his servant
John,

Is Jesus omniscient??.....
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by shdemidemi(m): 10:05am On Jun 15, 2013
ijawkid:

Lol........the bolded is what will keep trinitarians deluded for all eternity....you just confirmed that Jesus was a liar and a fraud when he was in flesh...thank you....

Now let us see Jesus in heaven and see if he is omniscience...is he still omnipotent and omniscient in heaven??.....

New International Version
(©2011)
The revelation from Jesus Christ,
which God gave him to show his
servants what must soon take
place. He made it known by
sending his angel to his servant
John,

Is Jesus omniscient??.....

Do you understand what the book of Revelation is? How does this verse tell you Jesus is not omnipotent and omniscient in heaven?
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 15, 2013
shdemidemi:

Do you understand what the book of Revelation is? How does this verse tell you Jesus is not omnipotent and omniscient in heaven?

If Jesus is GOD even after his resurrection , how come GOD gave him a revelation ?
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by shdemidemi(m): 10:16am On Jun 15, 2013
frosbel:

If Jesus is GOD even after his resurrection , how come GOD gave him a revelation ?

Similar to what I said earlier, you leave all the clearer parts of the scripture to base a doctrine on flimsy things that you still find confusing. The mention of God in itself is not singular but plural, In God we have the Holy Spirit, the father and Christ. The Holy Spirit and God can be used interchangeably as we noticed from the scriptures. If you understand this, you would understand what it means when the bible says 'God gave Christ'.
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 15, 2013
shdemidemi:

Similar to what I said earlier, you leave all the clearer parts of the scripture to base a doctrine on flimsy things that you still find confusing. The mention of God in itself is not singular but plural, In God we have the Holy Spirit, the father and Christ. The Holy Spirit and God can be used interchangeably as we noticed from the scriptures. If you understand this, you would understand what it means when the bible says 'God gave Christ'.

You are so twisted on this your Pagan creed it's unbelievable. How you managed to twist Rev1:1 which is as clear as noon day to mean something else is beyond me.

God gave Jesus a revelation after his resurrection , you would want the house to turn logic on it's head by believing that this means GOD gave GOD a revelation, you are fast derailing pal, come back to reality.

smiley
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by ijawkid(m): 10:23am On Jun 15, 2013
shdemidemi:

Smh!!!!.........

What is omniscience??...define it please for all of us to hear....
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by ijawkid(m): 10:24am On Jun 15, 2013
shdemidemi:

But from all the scriptures we know who this GOD is that is giving Jesus revelation....

You do remember when Jesus said he knows neither the day nor the hour but only the Father..??.........

I ask again.....is Jesus omniscient??.....
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by shdemidemi(m): 10:34am On Jun 15, 2013
frosbel:

You are so twisted on this your Pagan creed it's unbelievable. How you managed to twist Rev1:1 which is as clear as noon day to mean something else is beyond me.

God gave Jesus a revelation after his resurrection , you would want the house to turn logic on it's head by believing that this means GOD gave GOD a revelation, you are fast derailing pal, come back to reality.

smiley
I know when you talk like this, it is when you see the truth. Anyways, I am sure you are familiar with Hebrew words. Do we both agree God is a plural word?
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 15, 2013
shdemidemi: I know when you talk like this, it is when you see the truth. Anyways, I am sure you are familiar with Hebrew words. Do we both agree God is a plural word?

GOD in the bible is not always plural, when it refers to Yhwh it is almost always in the singular though sometimes depicting the plurality of his majesty.

One small lesson you keep forgetting is that God is never capitalized in the original languages, so when Jesus is referred to as God by some twisted art of deliberate mistranslation ,you jump to the conclusion without proper study , that this must mean he is also GOD.

Study more Pal and this time use a Lexicon.
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by shdemidemi(m): 10:39am On Jun 15, 2013
ijawkid:

But from all the scriptures we know who this GOD is that is giving Jesus revelation....

You do remember when Jesus said he knows neither the day nor the hour but only the Father..??.........

I ask again.....is Jesus omniscient??.....

I answered your question before..God has you know him kept many secrets form man too-

Romans 16:25-26 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Jesus is in God as God is in Christ.. They are the same.
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by shdemidemi(m): 10:45am On Jun 15, 2013
frosbel:

GOD in the bible is not always plural, when it refers to Yhwh it is almost always in the singular though sometimes depicting the plurality of his majesty.

One small lesson you keep forgetting is that God is never capitalized in the original languages, so when Jesus is referred to as God by some twisted art of deliberate mistranslation ,you jump to the conclusion without proper study , that this must mean he is also GOD.

Study more Pal and this time use a Lexicon.

JOKESTER you are...we saw many kingdoms in the bible with kings and all, where in the bible have you seen where they address any king or royal with pronouns like 'they', 'us'?Your claim that they pluralize God is for majesty reason is false.
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 15, 2013
shdemidemi:

JOKESTER you are...we saw many kingdoms in the bible with kings and all, where in the bible have you seen where they address any king or royal with 'they', 'us'?Your claim that they pluralize God is for majesty reason is false.

And are you comparing a mortal King with God the King ?

I give you one more chance to study before I expose your ignorance here direct from the original languages, using a Lexicon and the Jewish Encyclopaedia.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by ijawkid(m): 10:51am On Jun 15, 2013
shdemidemi:

I answered your question before..God has you know him kept many secrets form man too-

Romans 16:25-26 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Jesus is in God as God is in Christ.. They are the same.

How does the above verse prove Jesus is all knowing like the Father ...grin......

God as I know has also kept some secrets from Jesus.......how about that?.......

The all knowing Jesus would not be receiving revelations from his God if he already knows or have these revelations........

You're making a joke of yourself trying to prove what is not......

You might as well say John who received this same revelation that Jesus received is also GOD.....

And may I inform you once again that just as Jesus is in the Father,so also are we in Jesus........
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by shdemidemi(m): 10:52am On Jun 15, 2013
frosbel:

And are you comparing a mortal King with God the King ?

I give you one more chance to study before I expose your ignorance here direct from the original languages, using a Lexicon and the Jewish Encyclopaedia.

smiley

Initially, you said His name was made plural because of His majestic status without giving any proof of your claim. The scripture gives you reasons why it is so but you choose to refute it. Wake up.
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 15, 2013
shdemidemi:

Initially, you said His name was made plural because of His majestic status without giving any proof of your claim. The scripture gives you reasons why it is so but you choose to refute it. Wake up.

And I did, but in reference to GOD's majesty not the majesty of a MAN.
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by ijawkid(m): 10:57am On Jun 15, 2013
And SHIII....

See these scriptures.....

I want to show you that when Jesus uttered statements when on earth he meant them and wasn't delusional because of being in human form.....
John 8:28

New Living Translation (©2007)
So Jesus said, "When you have
lifted up the Son of Man on the
cross, then you will understand
that I Am he. I do nothing on my
own but say only what the Father
taught me

John 5:19

So Jesus explained, "I tell you the
truth, the Son can do nothing by
himself. He does only what he sees
the Father doing
. Whatever the
Father does, the Son also does.

These scriptures would explain why Jesus recieves revelations from God the Father and knows only what he has seen the Father do or what the Father reveals to Him......

It is bleeding obvious that Jesus isn't all knowing both when on earth and when in heaven.....
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by shdemidemi(m): 10:59am On Jun 15, 2013
ijawkid:

How does the above verse prove Jesus is all knowing like the Father ...grin......

God as I know has also kept some secrets from Jesus.......how about that?.......
The all knowing Jesus would not be receiving revelations from his God if he already knows or have these revelations........
You're making a joke of yourself trying to prove what is not......
You might as well say John who received this same revelation that Jesus received is also GOD.....
And may I inform you once again that just as Jesus is in the Father,so also are we in Jesus........

Unlock your mind and yourself to view from the perspective of the scriptures, may be your perspective and intuition could be renewed. You would as well say God is not all knowing, if Paul did not come and reveal some secrets now. I tell you again, the father, Christ and the Holy Spirit is God.
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by shdemidemi(m): 11:05am On Jun 15, 2013
ijawkid: And SHIII....

See these scriptures.....

I want to show you that when Jesus uttered statements when on earth he meant them and wasn't delusional because of being in human form.....
John 8:28

So Jesus said, "When you have
lifted up the Son of Man on the
cross, then you will understand
that I Am he. I do nothing on my
own but say only what the Father
taught me

John 5:19

So Jesus explained, "I tell you the
truth, the Son can do nothing by
himself. He does only what he sees
the Father doing
. Whatever the
Father does, the Son also does.

These scriptures would explain why Jesus recieves revelations from God the Father and knows only what he has seen the Father do or what the Father reveals to Him......

It is bleeding obvious that Jesus isn't all knowing both when on earth and when in heaven.....

All these things He said cannot be said and had not been said by any man, they try to stone him when He says things like this. Prophets that came before Christ ensured they kept a big gap between themselves and God, but the Jews understood what the son meant. Read the entire book of John and you will realise how close Christ made himself to God. They had their Torah, they knew it, they understood He was claiming to be God.
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by ijawkid(m): 11:07am On Jun 15, 2013
shdemidemi:

Unlock your mind and yourself to view from the perspective of the scriptures, may be your perspective and intuition could be renewed. You would as well say God is not all knowing, if Paul did not come and reveal some secrets now. I tell you again, the father, Christ and the Holy Spirit is God.

Lol....and sorry bro....before paul,the patriarchs of old never believed in the trinity....so you have no point......

Go and meet the Jews who read the torah and mention trinity to them and see if you would not be viewd as an unserious bible student.......

The new testament has fully revealed that the Father who is the one Yahweh remains the only all knowing GOD.......

His only son which he sent also revealed this important information unequivocally....

You should unlock that trinitarian mind of yours and come to terms that Jesus isn't all knowing....
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by ijawkid(m): 11:12am On Jun 15, 2013
shdemidemi:

All these things He said cannot be said and had not been said by any man, they try to stone him when He says things like this. Prophets that came before Christ ensured they kept a big gap between themselves and God, but the Jews understood what the son meant. Read the entire book of John and you will realise how close Christ made himself to God.l

Lol......

But Christ didn't project himself as all knowing because truthfully he isn't ........

All the things Christ knows was given to him by The Father......all Christ knows he was taught......

Ok let me ask you this question since you are stiff necked.......

Since by your definition The Father and Jesus are equal and infact co - equal in all aspects

1...Can the Father be given power and authority from GOD??......

2...Can the Father be given revelations from GOD??.....

3..Can God teach the Father??...

Or

1...Can the Father be under the authority of the Son??

2..Can the Father receive revelations,power and authority from Jesus Christ?.....

3..Can Jesus teach the Father??.....

Let's converse the interactions between the Father and the son and see if the rule of co-equality makes any sense......
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by shdemidemi(m): 11:13am On Jun 15, 2013
ijawkid:

Lol....and sorry bro....before paul,the patriarchs of old never believed in the trinity....so you have no point......

Go and meet the Jews who read the torah and mention trinity to them and see if you would not be viewd as an unserious bible student.......

The new testament has fully revealed that the Father who is the one Yahweh remains the only all knowing GOD.......

His only son which he sent also revealed this important information unequivocally....

You should unlock that trinitarian mind of yours and come to terms that Jesus isn't all knowing....

Simply because the orthodox Jewish man does not believe Christ came, let alone died. Why do you think they killed Peter, Paul and the rest. Christ and the Holy Spirit were not active in the old, so how would they really understand this part and nature of God as revealed to us through Christ and the Holy Spirit.
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 15, 2013
shdemidemi:

Simply because the orthodox Jewish man does not believe Christ came, let alone died. Why do you think they killed Peter, Paul and the rest. Christ and the Holy Spirit were not active in the old, so how would they really understand this part and nature of God as revealed to us through Christ and the Holy Spirit.

Holy Spirit was not active in the old testament ?

Mate you have totally lost the plot on this one , I am 100% certain your theology is extra biblical , maybe from your catholic books.
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by shdemidemi(m): 11:18am On Jun 15, 2013
ijawkid:

Lol......

But Christ didn't project himself as all knowing because truthfully he isn't ........

All the things Christ knows was given to him by The Father......all Christ knows he was taught......

Ok let me ask you this question since you are stiff necked.......

Since by your definition The Father and Jesus are equal and infact co - equal in all aspects

1...Can the Father be given power and authority from GOD??......

2...Can the Father be given revelations from GOD??.....

3..Can God teach the Father??...

Or

1...Can the Father be under the authority of the Son??

2..Can the Father receive revelations,power and authority from Jesus Christ?.....

3..Can Jesus teach the Father??.....

Let's converse the interactions between the Father and the son and see if the rule of co-equality makes any sense......

Your questions sef, similar to saying can father do this or that to the Holy Spirit or can Holy Spirit do that for the father..They are the same, we get all this words like God gave Christ because we knew Christ in the flesh. Is He really limited to the flesh-No
Re: Trinitarian Disrespect For God by ijawkid(m): 11:20am On Jun 15, 2013
shdemidemi:

But go ask the present Jews who don't believe in Jesus but who still believe God would send the messiah,if that messiah that would be sent is GOD the Father himself....

Please go and ask the Jews.........

Ask them....

And who told you the holy spirit was not active in the old testament....

How did moses and the rest prophets pen down the old testament??....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"i Saw Bimbo Odukoya In Heaven / How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps / Prophet TB Joshua Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.