Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,699 members, 7,813,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? (30964 Views)

How Alamieyeseigha Dressed To Evade Arrest In UK In 2005. / Alamieyeseigha And Other Lead APC In 2016 Gubernatorial Election In Bayelsa Stat / Former Governor Of Bayelsa State, Dieprieye Solomon P Alamieyeseigha And Gej (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by banki(m): 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2013
@Policewoman; let's talk about the message and not the messenger is it fair that with all the resources available iN bayelsa it is shortchanged by its leaders
So the problem is definately from the leaders and yes gej is part
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by thelastPope(m): 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2013
Wsdm:
Someone took his precious time to put up this fantastic and awakening piece and all you can ask is picture? A BIG SORRY to you.

Of course, that poo that doesnt even have anything indicting GEJ there is fantastic and awakening piece...comedians
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by thelastPope(m): 8:42pm On Jun 18, 2013
banki: @Policewoman; let's talk about the message and not the messenger is it fair that with all the resources available iN bayelsa it is shortchanged by its leaders
So the problem is definately from the leaders and yes gej is part

which part is GEJ?
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by tiwasiaife(m): 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2013
Na seun i they pity. Cos of senselez posts. Dnt u knw sss are monitoring sites. Dnt alow seun efort 2go in vain. Dnt play wit c in c.
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by dabrake(m): 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2013
you are the true @sincerenigerian, the other baastaad will meet his untimely waterloo soon

2 Likes

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2013
bashwaziri:

Since u are happy with PDP's rule. May ur life be exactly as PDP's rule in 9ja! Somebody say AMEN!!!
so who do you think is better than jona? Buhari? Dat secti.onal fa.natic! If APC cant field anybody credible and non sectional in outlook and not buhari, then i have no choice...
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Simulacrum(m): 8:46pm On Jun 18, 2013
Hmm!
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by sylve11: 8:54pm On Jun 18, 2013
they have been thieves, they are still thieves, and they will die as thieves. . .87percent of nigerian politicians are thieves. cool
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by DIVINE78: 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2013
daz_york: So this man is a fraud afterall?
It's not as if the signs weren't there but some of us badly needed something to believe in. I grew up hearing about how Nigeria is bad and after schooling abroad and seeing how other people speak of their countries, I wanted to be proud of my country as well.
But well, since these visionless men have decided not to let us make progress then whatever will be will be. If Nigeria is determined not to work, then let it break up. I'd rather be a citizen of a small but advanced state than be part of the 'Giant of Africa' and be sitting here without electricity in this day and age.
It's just a pity because I am so emotionally invested in this entity called Nigeria. I want it to work so badly.
What a mess.
I feel you brother.
Youth is when you think Nigeria can change, it is a question of will. If you survive that time, you learn the country is more complicated than you thought when you were young. SMH!!!

1 Like

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by thelastPope(m): 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2013
These ACN folks cannot even debate or sustain a debate. All they do is start a thread with a derogatory title and fill the first 2 pages with insults. So stereotypical! It is the hallmark of emptiness. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by mkoabiola: 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2013
Bayelsans in d creek are living in absolute abject poverty.
Alamseighga is stil d best gov of d state cos he shared d money during his tenure.
During Almco(popularly called)corpers bought ride afta service.
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by mike404(m): 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2013
bashwaziri:

Since u are happy with PDP's rule. May ur life be exactly as PDP's rule in 9ja! Somebody say AMEN!!!
AMEN!!! SINCE YA HAPPY WITH BUHARI'S ROMANCE WITH BOKO BOYS. MAY WHAT HAPPENED @ ST THERESA'S CATHOLIC CHURCH MADALLA BEFALL YA FAMILY IN JESUS NAME

1 Like

Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by mrofficial(m): 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2013
Now, the real sincere Nigerian smiley
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by olukoya(m): 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2013
Dis is really a 9ce article. It is saddening dat dis politicians n their family glory in the money they have, which we all know has been stolen from me, you, d begar on the street, dat orphan wif no hope of getting education. Yet dis pple pray to mk heaven. Well d bible was
right when it said it wld be hard 4 a rich man 2 make heaven. Cos we all knw they re just self centered. I no fit shout, dis is really an atrocity
Re: How Alamieyeseigha And Silva Looted Bayelsa Treasury? by Gosj01(m): 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ibrahim Idris Hands Over Police Flag To New Igp Adamu(photos) / Buhari Begs Nigerians To Reelect Him Ahead Of 2019 Election / President Buhari Arrives Burkina Faso For ECOWAS Summit (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.