Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? (13044 Views)

Can Cheating Be Justified ?? / Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? / Is It Ever Acceptable For A Woman To Propose To A Man! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Mynd44: 3:49pm On Jun 24, 2013
Atheist:-D:

Some men will always cheat.
True. They are just greedy like that
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by texanomaly(f): 3:49pm On Jun 24, 2013
Atheist:-D:

Some men will always cheat.
Unfortunately, you are correct. "Shine eye" ladies. Take your time. Choose wisely.

2 Likes

Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Mynd44: 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2013
texanomaly:
Unfortunately, you are correct. "Shine eye" ladies. Take your time. Choose wisely.
No matter how wisely you choose, some people are too good at pretending
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by texanomaly(f): 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
True. So tell us ladies what we should do about this. I want the man's perspective. How do we choose wisely?
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by texanomaly(f): 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2013
hi handsome
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Policewoman(f): 5:44pm On Jun 24, 2013
Stegomiah: I share my own views in saying that cheating is a destructive beast. It ruins bonds, friendships, romantic relationships, trust and any shred of honesty that built the foundation of your relationship. No matter what the scenario, at least one individual involved in an instance of cheating ends up distraught from the course of events that follow. If you’re the partner at fault and any bit human, you have a guilty conscience that’s bound to take you down a rough road. On the other hand, if you’re the victim in the situation, you’ll be feeling the unwanted burden of heartache and utter disappointment.

But there are opposing beliefs that suggest cheating may be beneficial to relationships. Some say cheating can help in developing more love-making positions thereby re-igniting one's L♥√ع life, while some believes it is wat some peoples relationship needs to move ahead... So i just want to know if there are situations where cheating can ever be acceptable and how!

CHEATING MAY BE ACCEPTED BY SOME IN A RELATIONSHIP, BUT DEFINITELY A NO NO, IN MARRIAGE. MY 2 KOBO.
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Mynd44: 5:57pm On Jun 24, 2013
texanomaly:
True. So tell us ladies what we should do about this. I want the man's perspective. How do we choose wisely?
There is nothing you can do. Humans are what they are, imperfect creatures but one thing is sure, do not handle men with kid gloves when it comes to issues you won't allow. Let the man know that if he cheats, you are out and he will be less inclined to cheat if he loves you (if he does not love you and you leave, good for you)

2 Likes

Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 24, 2013
Never.
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by honeric01(m): 6:12pm On Jun 24, 2013
Mynd_44: Open relationship things

Can you 'cheat' in an open relationship?
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Mynd44: 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2013
honeric01:

Can you 'cheat' in an open relationship?
Technically, no. But I was just giving an instance cheesy
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by passionate88: 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
God bless you, some people get 1st class degree for pretending.
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Mynd44: 6:18pm On Jun 24, 2013
passionate88: God bless you, some people get 1st class degree for pretending.
yes ooo
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by passionate88: 6:18pm On Jun 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
There is nothing you can do. Humans are what they are, imperfect creatures but one thing is sure, do not handle men with kid gloves when it comes to issues you won't allow. Let the man know that if he cheats, you are out and he will be less inclined to cheat if he loves you (if he does not love you and you leave, good for you)
If u tell am, him go dey very very careful whenever him wan cheat, even James Bond no go fit catch am.
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by honeric01(m): 6:18pm On Jun 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
Technically, no. But I was just giving an instance cheesy

Then that shouldn't have come up.

@ topic:

Relationship= trust
cheating is betraying the trust

both can't exist in a 'real' relationship.
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Truckpusher(m): 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2013
Every married woman do cheat once in their life ,all they need is time and space.Men in certain cultures do cheat and it's systemic.However, men are natural cheats it's not abt culture and race or where they come from.
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Mynd44: 6:24pm On Jun 24, 2013
Truckpusher: Every married woman do cheat once in their life ,all they need is time and space.Men in certain cultures do cheat and it's systemic.However, men are natural cheats it's not abt culture and race or where they come from.

I saw the bolder and checked the handle again and I am not surprised.

Men are not natural cheats. That is just crap society feeds you with to make themselves feel better.

Demand for something better than a dog

7 Likes

Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Rooneyboy(m): 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2013
For a man cheating is VERY acceptable .

Haven't u heard

Its a man's world .

Sorry ladies , u can't do anything about it other than to accept it the way our mothers have

1 Like

Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 24, 2013
Mynd_44:

Men are not natural cheats. That is just crap society feeds you with to make themselves feel better.

Gbam!
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Truckpusher(m): 6:32pm On Jun 24, 2013
Mynd_44:

undecided Coming from a punny warrior like you,why am I not surprised
Whenever you're done with your azz licking and you pull ya head out of them NL ladies azz I'll reply you appropriately....smh

5 Likes

Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Evestar200(f): 6:34pm On Jun 24, 2013
*YOU CHEAT ON ME*I BREAK UR HEAD* I TAKE YOU GO HOSPITAL*I TREAT U*AND D SCAR DY UR HEAD*ANYTIME U WAN CHEAT* YOU C D SCAR*U NOR GO CHEAT AGAIN*shekina!!!!
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Adanyebe(m): 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2013
we 're in the end time where cheating is even FUN
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by AtheistD(m): 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2013
Evestar200: *YOU CHEAT ON ME*I BREAK UR HEAD* I TAKE YOU GO HOSPITAL*I TREAT U*AND D SCAR DY UR HEAD*ANYTIME U WAN CHEAT* YOU C D SCAR*U NOR GO CHEAT AGAIN*shekina!!!!

What if you kill him in the process? It is never good to get violent in the process.
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Truckpusher(m): 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Gbam!
I wouldn't even trust you with an impotent dog angry
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 24, 2013
Truckpusher: I wouldn't even trust you with an impotent dog angry

Apparently I like dogs. undecided
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by kenraj(m): 6:47pm On Jun 24, 2013
Stegomiah: I share my own views in saying that cheating is a destructive beast. It ruins bonds, friendships, romantic relationships, trust and any shred of honesty that built the foundation of your relationship. No matter what the scenario, at least one individual involved in an instance of cheating ends up distraught from the course of events that follow. If you’re the partner at fault and any bit human, you have a guilty conscience that’s bound to take you down a rough road. On the other hand, if you’re the victim in the situation, you’ll be feeling the unwanted burden of heartache and utter disappointment.

But there are opposing beliefs that suggest cheating may be beneficial to relationships. Some say cheating can help in developing more love-making positions thereby re-igniting one's L♥√ع life, while some believes it is wat some peoples relationship needs to move ahead... So i just want to know if there are situations where cheating can ever be acceptable and how![/font]

I don't wanna know where its coming from and from whom... The fact remains that "MEMORY" is a bitch.. The more you remember what transpired to cheating, the more you have a heart skip...

But then its still the truth that it strengthens the bond and re-ignites the romance in the relationship..

Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Chomzy19(f): 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2013
texanomaly:
My opinion also. Make him never want to cheat.
God i dont understand dis thingy wit womem trying so hard to make dia partners stay, never leave or cheat on them; what will b will b n what wont b no matter hw hard u try will never b. Seriously ladies shld stop!

1 Like

Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by ancient1: 6:52pm On Jun 24, 2013
[b]hmmm..I wonder what annie idibia has to say
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Truckpusher(m): 6:54pm On Jun 24, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Apparently I like dogs. undecided
You're done raising disciples to attack everything I write here in NL abi?.

FYI:Withdraw these your lapdogs else someone is gonna get his butt kicked ,btw you don't have the moral standing to contribute in this kind of topic, your attitude isn't far from what is being discussed here but just like the attention seeking bitc.h and the drama queen you are ,you are in undecided...smdh

You're handle should have been SniperInAnightgown.
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by druid06(m): 6:55pm On Jun 24, 2013
Man is an animal, there's this inbounded instinct maybe coded in our D.N.A or something that makes us want to pro-create when we see someone of the opposite sex. Why do you think men are always around virtually aroused the entire day and most of the time all we do is think about sex.

Women especially African women who are westernized should better face the truth, men are polygamous by nature. Any African woman in the house that wants a long lasting relationship should be ready to face this facts and deal with it. If you suspect your husband if infidelity, there's no other option than to look the other way if you want a long lasting relationship.
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by AtheistD(m): 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2013
druid06: Man is an animal, there's this inbounded instinct maybe coded in our D.N.A or something that makes us want to pro-create when we see someone of the opposite sex. Why do you think men are always around virtually aroused the entire day and most of the time all we do is think about sex.

Women especially African women who are westernized should better face the truth, men are polygamous by nature. Any African woman in the house that wants a long lasting relationship should be ready to face this facts and deal with it. If you suspect your husband if infidelity, there's no other option than to look the other way if you want a long lasting relationship.

shocked

What about men in the West?
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by cardoso111(m): 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2013
Stego I agree wirh tou.Cheating is a life stain and should be confessed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Heart Melts Each Time I Look At Those Eyes (photos) / Bible Of Breast Chapter 23 Verse 1-4: Gigantomastia Girls Are Hot / Men & Marriage - How To Pick Your Wife!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.