Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? (13043 Views)

Can Cheating Be Justified ?? / Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? / Is It Ever Acceptable For A Woman To Propose To A Man! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Decryptor(m): 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2013
texanomaly: hi handsome
And here you are trying to cheat on someone now! SMH
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by druid06(m): 9:38pm On Jun 24, 2013
dasparrow:

@Bolded

Sadly, there will be no long lasting relationship since the cheater (man) and his gullible wife will both die of HIV/AIDS before they can even reach old age. Do you honestly think that black Africa being the HIV/AIDS capital of the world is a coincidence? Other continents are reporting a decline in new HIV cases but black Africa's HIV/AIDS statistics is still through the roof because the average African-bred male has a risky sexual behavior.

According to a recent article I read here on Nairaland, Nigeria has the second highest HIV/AIDS rate in Africa. It is no wonder you people don't live long and the average life expectancy rate for Nigeria is a miserly 52 years when your white counterparts in Europe and North America are living well into their 80s and 90s. Keep sleeping around like dogs on heat. It is your females I feel sorry for and your children who could end up being orphaned at a young age.

Our grandmothers' generation did not have to deal with or worry about the HIV/AIDS virus but our generation has to deal with it. So any man who thinks a woman in this age of HIV/AIDS should tolerate his risky sexual behavior needs to get his head examined. I wonder why many of you bother to get married when you have no intentions of staying faithful. Later on, you people want to preach the bible to the homosexuals forgetting that adulterers according to the bible will not stand a chance of getting into heaven and neither will fornicators. So, if you care about your salvation, live a righteous life or face the consequences in the after life.

The source where you read about Nigeria being the 2nd largest countries with the prevalent rate of the HIV virus is false . I don't agree with your thesis and that source be it a website should be shut down. I believe the story was concocted by you as a self destructive human because of your disdain and hate towards Nigeria. It is a well known fact that South Africa is leading country with most humans infected with the virus in Africa and in the world followed consecutively by Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia, and Zimbabwe in that order where 10% of the total estimated population is infected with the virus. Nigeria is one of the least countries in Africa where the total polutation of people estimated living with the virus is 3.7%.

The reason for the spread of this virus in Africa is not because of infidelity as you put it but our ineptitude in taking precautionary care/caution before having sex. Africans generally don't use protections before performing se-xual intercourse unlike our western counterparts who don't joke with such matters regarding se-x. I agree with you on the average life expectancy of a Nigerian to being 52 years but we actually live far longer than that. The reason why the average life expectancy is that low in Nigerian isn't because of the disease but because of poverty and lack of basic health facilities. The yardstick between the rich and poor in Nigeria is so great. The average working class man can't afford monthly health checkup and our medical system is very poor. In Lagos hospitals for example, there's a ratio of doctor to patient being 1:5000 meaning there's only one doctor for 5000 patients. You can see the margin and our health care system is not basically equipped to treat common illness and diseases. In the western world, it's actually different, there's an abudance of food, basic healthcare systems. You don't need to be actually rich to enjoy their healthcare as their government has taken of such matters and inventing programs like health insurance and others I don't know about. They do medical checkup monthly to see if they're healthy and if there's a problem, it's tackled virtually immediately. You just compare what these guys enjoy to an average Nigerian man. There are also countries with very low life expectancy such as the Republic of Benin, Togo, Kenyan to mention a few.

So please try to do more research before making claims you know nothing about. Instead of spending time going through suspicious website, take time researching through notable and well regarded websites. From your hateful comment, I suspect you're either Ghanaian of South-African. Maybe you should go face your problems first before pointing at others fails.

1 Like

Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by fredopayee(m): 9:40pm On Jun 24, 2013
Naturally, men do cheat. Its never what society feeds him. Maybe luckily you don't cheat. Take a look from old testament till now. Why do men marry more than one wife? Still have some kids outside marriage? Haven't you heard of the one that happened recently?? AC Milan owner going to 7 years imprisonment cus he slept with under-age prostitute? What oof American President Bill Clinton and his staff? What of Obj and his sons wife? What of Iyanya and Yvonne Nelson? When Yvonne Nelson accused him of cheating with Tontoh Dikeh?
Mynd_44:

I saw the bolder and checked the handle again and I am not surprised.

Men are not natural cheats. That is just crap society feeds you with to make themselves feel better.

Demand for something better than a dog
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by HAH: 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2013
It is called open relationship where you are allowed to chuck outside matrimony.

According to some people Goodluck Jonathan has an open relationship with his wife Patience that is why none of his children are biologically hers.
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by hustla242: 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2013
Atheist:-D:

They do. It is a lot less. Cheating is a complicated thing. It is not genetic or evolutionary based however. Dont listen to those who claim it is... they dont even believe in evolution grin. They only quote it to explain their weaknesses.

So, rather than cheating, why not go for an open marriage where you are free to sleep with whomever you want by agreement? Isnt that a better option than all the lies?

What a load of trash! Men in the West don't cheat as much men in the developing world? You must be joking my friend. They are just as human as all other men, they are prone to cheating and cheat equally as all other men if we're to go by stats.

We need to stop that crap of putting people in the West on a pedestle. Make no mistakes, cheating is wrong- I think it happens as a result of cultural and family orientation- just my opinion though.
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 24, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt:

Leave a bootylicious christian preacher babe in a room with a badt guy, cold night with heavy rainfall.. grin just one bed, no chairs

You are going too far Sir. Let them meet outside in the streets, she'll eventually follow him in.
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by ypeace: 9:51pm On Jun 24, 2013
As long as these ladies think that a man is equal to a woman, they will never understand why most men "cheat"...if dats wat u call it.

2 Likes

Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 24, 2013
@ Topic

As someone rightly said, it's all in our biology.

The man is designed for mass fertilization grin. While the woman selects for the highest value males.

Our neo-cortex is responsible for the little societal restraint that we have.

Beneath the artificial control we seem to possess is a mountain-sized compulsion to knock-up any good-looking fertile object that moves cool.

3 Likes

Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 24, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
..errmm sweeery..no oofeeinse but Homebase Nigerian females look nothin like the preety babe on yor profile..It juss dosent happen.(no oofeinse) angry
you're kidding right? grin
Go check well for ur village
Fine girls full naija.even finer than that(not saying she isn't pretty as ever)
Come to my place self you'll see them grin
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Stegomiah: 10:55pm On Jun 24, 2013
Henry praise: I hate it wen tread like dis ar bein debated, from age 16 a girl is ripe for s3x n start indulgin in it a man is matured for s3x wen his pocket says so, n by den he has bin held captive by a lady hu has bathed hersef in numerous sexcapades n now wishes dat her husband shud be eatin only her sour soup, besides at wat point do we say sum one has cheated? Sum women ar in a relationship dey dnt even love n respect d man or dey tink of sum guy but may be for fear of d society dey restrain demsefs from indulgin in d act wen all other parameters ar visible even to d man n society.
Listen most of des women commentin here on dis tread shud be careful, if a man cheats does he not cum home? N if a wife insist dat she will divorce her husband cos he cheated, is an indication dat d man was just a toy to d woman. I stand dat if women had d priviledges possessed by men in our nigeria society, dey will do worst, if u tink its a lie; check out d western world. Women rule relationships.
Women ar being critical now, wat abt guys hu av serious gf n d gfs ar runs gurls? Wat abt guys datin ashii? U beta wise up, if my gurl is leavin me cos I cheat on her, m gona start datin d person I used in chatin on her. Simple. BE WISE.

What i don't understand is why most guyz commenting hia seees cheating as a norm! It shouldn't be, you kip on saying its a man's world, a lady should prepare for it, dat men are polygamous in nature.... Bullshits!
For crying out loud its wrong, we see it as nothing if a man cheats but if a lady does so, we rain curses on her, do our spiritual belief support cheating, no mata what, why will you use just few minutes of pleasure 2 ruin something u've been building for years!
say no to cheating! It has ruined many relationships, made some homeless, causes bitterness and anger(we've read about pple bathing anoda wit acid cos of infidelity)... Can't we trust and be faithful 2 one anoda, i imagine wat u men gonna put ur wives tru wen u already av dis mentality! (Rooneyboi nd co) men should learn how to control demselves, value and respect ur partner, and show some dignity, what will sm1 acheive wen cheating? Cheating does more harm dan good!
It takes years to build trust, takes a second to destroy it, and it takes forever to repair! Please let's say no to cheating!

1 Like

Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Stegomiah: 11:05pm On Jun 24, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Some say everyone will cheat if they could get away with it.

Truth is, in an increasingly sexualised society, where Beyonce has to wear skimpy clothes to sell a can of Pepsi, where every teenager wears tights with no underwear, and where every top 40 song sounds like a soundtrack to a p0rno movie....Man is a constant state of horniness

Most men don't need an excuse to cheat...but society has made it all too easy...almost compelling even to cheat.

True story

So true, d society as not helped, sometimes i wonder au men do cope, cos dey ar easily moved by ђã†̥ dey seee, but a responsible man and a real man should av self control over his body language! Its not d first time, in d days of lot, sodom tins, we av sumtin similar, yet lot and his children stood firm! don't know why a responsible married man with children will av any cause 2 cheat on his wife!
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Stegomiah: 11:09pm On Jun 24, 2013
bukatyne: @OP: cheating is not right for any reason. It involves stealing, killing and destruction. God gave humans the power of the mind and we can use this power to spice up our sex lives.

For the guys saying all men cheat, I beg you, please don't believe all men lack self control and are senseless. It is an insult to believe that all men cannot make decisions and stand by it. His would they lead their homes? Marriage is not compulsory. If you know you are a selfish overgrown baby that cannot think with your God given brain on how to spice your own, don't marry. If you cannot uphold the vows you took before God, don't bother making them.

I wonder who Adam was sleeping with besides Eve, perhaps the animals.

For the ladies who think cheating is ok, goodluck

†нªηкs! Sis for dis post
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Stegomiah: 11:13pm On Jun 24, 2013
Miss EZ: Why should it ever be acceptable? People need to learn discipline and self control. Add honesty and faithfulness to that list. My take is if you cannot be faithful in a relationship, then don't get into one. That is except of course both parties are birds of the same feather

Gbam, on point!
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 24, 2013
All these guys saying cheating is fine would be pissed if the tables were turned. grin
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by MrsChima(f): 11:27pm On Jun 24, 2013
I hadba passionate wet dream with Van Vickers....did I cheat? embarassed
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 24, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
I hadba passionate wet dream with Van Vickers....did I cheat? embarassed

Van Vickers doesn't count as cheating grin
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by MrsChima(f): 11:32pm On Jun 24, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Van Vickers doesn't count as cheating grin

Lol.
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by MrsChima(f): 12:36am On Jun 25, 2013
Truckpusher: lonely, mad half azz bit.ch.es tryin to overcome boredom thru NL.....how long have you guys remained like this? undecided..smh

Awwww Sniperdiaper rejected you AGAIN? grin
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by 2legit2qwt: 12:39am On Jun 25, 2013
NO!!! NEVER!!! NO WAY!! HELL NAH!! angry angry angry
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by texanomaly(f): 12:40am On Jun 25, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt:

Leave a bootylicious christian preacher babe in a room with a badt guy, cold night with heavy rainfall.. grin just one bed, no chairs

Oh Please undecided Spare me
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 25, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 25, 2013
2legit2qwt: NO!!! NEVER!!! NO WAY!! HELL NAH!! angry angry angry

^^^^ grin nice man.
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 25, 2013
SniperInADiaper: All these guys saying cheating is fine would be pissed if the tables were turned. grin
cheating is not fine...
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 25, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

cheating is not fine...

But you guys do it anyway. cry
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Truckpusher(m): 1:07am On Jun 25, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

sorry to bust your bubbles....i have a heart of steel.

women are like flowers ,you can pluck them, but they'll wither before the next sunshine and you'll need another flower wink
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Nobody: 1:12am On Jun 25, 2013
Truckpusher: sorry to bust your bubbles....i have a heart of steel.

women are like flowers ,you can pluck them, but they'll wither before the next sunshine and you'll need another flower wink

There are lots of flowers in your garden. You wont have to worry about running out.

Ill just go to the pound to find another dog. kiss
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Nobody: 1:12am On Jun 25, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

But you guys do it anyway. cry

I never ever cheat....I always make the situation clear before i enter into any relationship.....theres no need for cheating....but you know naw....
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Nobody: 1:15am On Jun 25, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

I never ever cheat....I always make the situation clear before i enter into any relationship.....theres no need for cheating....but you know naw....

So its not considered cheating if they know up front? Is that what you are saying?
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Nobody: 1:17am On Jun 25, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

So its not considered cheating if they know up front? Is that what you are saying?

Pretty much…..there is no reason to do the boyfriend girlfriend thing if you will cheat..
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 25, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

Pretty much…..there is no reason to do the boyfriend girlfriend thing if you will cheat..

So in other words you are a cheater hiding behind this whole "its not cheating if I dont admit to a bf/gf relationship"

At least Truckpusher admits to being a cheater without making excuses to hidr.

1 Like

Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Nobody: 1:24am On Jun 25, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

So in other words you are a cheater hiding behind this whole "its not cheating if I dont admit to a bf/gf relationship"

At least Truckpusher admits to being a cheater without making excuses to hidr.

Am confused…if two people are not in a relationship how would it be cheating? Explain please…

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bible Of Breast Chapter 23 Verse 1-4: Gigantomastia Girls Are Hot / My Heart Melts Each Time I Look At Those Eyes (photos) / Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster and Scammer ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.