Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? (13042 Views)

Can Cheating Be Justified ?? / Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? / Is It Ever Acceptable For A Woman To Propose To A Man! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Truckpusher(m): 1:39am On Jun 25, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

So in other words you are a cheater hiding behind this whole "its not cheating if I dont admit to a bf/gf relationship"

At least Truckpusher admits to being a cheater without making excuses to hidr.
I never admitted to being a cheat of any kind,all am trying to point out is what peeps are doing and wanting some gullible myopic ladies to believe something else ....you ladies trynna to paint yourselves as smart and all knowing when you're as dumb as a duck ,unfortunately eediots and all them all knowing girls like you always feel they can spot a difference....its a mans world and so shall it remain till you make a difference in your attitude.

Thank God peeps like me can always fool the 'SMARTEST' of them ladies whilst respecting the simple hearted ones that possesses humility because they make a mans world better and not you guys with some kind of warped ideology.
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by 2legit2qwt: 4:29am On Jun 25, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

^^^^ grin nice man.
Yup, i can stand so many things being thrown at me but cheating, it drives me nut angry angry
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Pearl27(f): 6:45am On Jun 25, 2013
Atheist:-D:

Trust me, they do.

There was a video posted where a girl did a survey on the street to find out if women would leave their cheating husbands. Barely 10% were ready to leave. The truth on ground is different.
mr.man,just becos dey say dey cant leave deir hubby does nt min dey accept such,cheating is nvr acceptd by any woman especially in marriage,women jst prefer 2 be under a male figure a male figure inspite of anytin cos @least dey re deir 2 protect even if dey re nt trustworthy,so get a lyf man nd work on it,everytin is nt abt sex or y will u cheat if nt 4 sex.
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Pearl27(f): 6:48am On Jun 25, 2013
50calibre:

Real women only appreciate their husbands if he cheats on them.
such a woman is a LovePeddler,cos she will surely share in ur calamity wen u bring it home(i min aids)
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by miky(m): 6:49am On Jun 25, 2013
'Pearl25':
mr.man,just becos dey say dey cant leave deir hubby does nt min dey accept such,cheating is nvr acceptd by any woman especially in marriage,women jst prefer 2 be under a male figure a male figure inspite of anytin cos @least dey re deir 2 protect even if dey re nt trustworthy,so get a lyf man nd work on it,everytin is nt abt sex or y will u cheat if nt 4 sex.

thats the difference!! a man cheats and its nothing, absolutely nothing, no attachment zilch!! when a lady cheats you can be rest assured she either has feelings for the guy or about to.. thats just how God made it.. on the contrary no body goes out to cheat, but trying to fight a war that your already loosing blah blah.. na u sabi
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by miky(m): 6:53am On Jun 25, 2013
2legit2qwt:
Yup, i can stand so many things being thrown at me but cheating, it drives me nut angry angry

why? its just ordinary sex.. whats so special about this..you guys will just zero urself to a corner

1 Like

Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Pearl27(f): 6:53am On Jun 25, 2013
miky:

thats the difference!! a man cheats and its nothing, absolutely nothing, no attachment zilch!! when a lady cheats you can be rest assured she either has feelings for the guy or about to.. thats just how God made it.. on the contrary no body goes out to cheat, but trying to fight a war that your already loosing blah blah.. na u sabi
who let d dogs out!
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by xamiel: 7:27am On Jun 25, 2013
When you are in any kind of relationship with somebody. You have a bond, and there is a line to which you cross everytime you cheat on the other person.
Cheating is not absolutely unacceptable as some situations might neccessitate it.
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by grandstar(m): 7:28am On Jun 25, 2013
A rotten tree produces only rotten fruits or can it produce good ones? Those who think adultery is good r only building a house on quicksand."Let the marraige bed be without defilement for God will judge both fornicators and adulterers" HEBREWS 13:4

2 Likes

Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by kennyskeelzz: 8:57am On Jun 25, 2013
world's population figures shows dat females are 3 times d number of males? ? hw do we all suppose a balance is made? ??,..... cheating is bad,
buh inevitable. ,..#sorry to intrud
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by md2000: 9:48am On Jun 25, 2013
NEEDLESS TO SAY, D ANSWER IS NO.REPENT AND CHANGE FROM UR WIKED WAYS.

1 Like

Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by bukatyne(f): 9:49am On Jun 25, 2013
miky:

I don't care the moral codes you live by but don't drag God into this before He gets annoyed with you.

Read Heb 13: 4 and let it sink if you are a Christian. If you are not, I'm sure that the Quran speaks against it.

1 Like

Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 25, 2013
ITS NOT RIGHT
BUT ITS OK
FEELS GOOD TOO
WHEN U GET AWAY WITH IT wink
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Sunky200: 10:15am On Jun 25, 2013
"cheat" "cheating" "cheated" whatever name you call it will always continue unless there is no transaction or trade by bata
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:32am On Jun 25, 2013
Babzilla: ITS NOT RIGHT
BUT ITS OK
FEELS GOOD TOO
WHEN U GET AWAY WITH IT wink

The crux of the matter is that women feel cheated the most because I guy cheats and he is seen as a sharp guy, a woman cheats and she is seen as a cheap slut, bad mother and irresponsible WTF man!! grin grin grin
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by lalaberry(f): 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2013
Cheatin is not ''in d genes'' of guys.there may b a scientific argument dat a preference 4 multiple sex partners is genetic,but cheatin is a choice.if a person doesnt want 2 commit 2 one sexual partner,then they should at least b honest about it & giv their partner opportunity 2 walk away.beyond dat i tink its a character flaw to intentionally decieve a partner into blivin ther's monogamy in d relationship.if a man wants 2 b monogamous he can.it just requires kipin ur wits about it & realizin its a concious choice just like seducin another woman is. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by olaboy1: 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2013
I really don't know why and how Africa ended up with the high percentage of AIDS, my assumption is lack of basic healthcare to treat STD's due to poverty, because in Europe given the fact that chances of a girl asking you to use a condom on a first date is almost zero and they do have high cases of STD's but medically attended to before it degenerates into HIV. The West is more open to different sexual stuffs like anal, oral etc and yet they are still able to push below the marginal figures of PLWA (People living with AIDS)
The argument about who cheats more (a white man or a black man), should be struck out of the discussion domain, some arguments cannot just be clinically tested since cheating is more biological than the superficial cultural or racial classification many are made to believe.
To put it more clearly....white men/women cheat systematically.......black men/women cheat systematically....f...ukc statistics

1 Like

Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Princesszoe: 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2013
miky:

Now becareful the way you drag God into immorality. If you dare blasphemy Him, you will have yourself to blame. I can see that you don't even fear God with your words so if you cheat with your househelp it will be understandable. A man that can have sex with a woman without having emotional attachement has something in common with prostitutes because they too can sleep with 50 men without stringes attached. You better join the bandwagon of responsible men otherwise you will have yourself to blame. You can Support anything immoral as you wish but don't you ever drag the Almighty God into it. Becareful. Choose your words wisely.
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by jpphilips(m): 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2013
Stegomiah: I share my own views in saying that cheating is a destructive beast. It ruins bonds, friendships, romantic relationships, trust and any shred of honesty that built the foundation of your relationship. No matter what the scenario, at least one individual involved in an instance of cheating ends up distraught from the course of events that follow. If you’re the partner at fault and any bit human, you have a guilty conscience that’s bound to take you down a rough road. On the other hand, if you’re the victim in the situation, you’ll be feeling the unwanted burden of heartache and utter disappointment.

But there are opposing beliefs that suggest cheating may be beneficial to relationships. Some say cheating can help in developing more love-making positions thereby re-igniting one's L♥√ع life, while some believes it is wat some peoples relationship needs to move ahead... So i just want to know if there are situations where cheating can ever be acceptable and how!

what is your definition of cheating?
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2013
kennyskeelzz: world's population figures shows dat females are 3 times d number of males? ? hw do we all suppose a balance is made? ??,..... cheating is bad,
buh inevitable. ,..#sorry to intrud

The male to female ratio is virtually 1:1, with males having the slight edge.

As of 2010, globally, the population was 6,895,889,018 with 3,477,829,638 males and 3,418,059,380 females.
As of 2010, in Nigeria, the population was 158,423,182 with 80,201,003 males and 78,222,179 females.

SOURCE

So either there was a surge in the female population in the last 2.5-3 years and men were dropping dead like flies, or you're pulling "facts" from the part of your body where sun doesn't shine in order to justify adultery.
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 25, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt:

The crux of the matter is that women feel cheated the most because I guy cheats and he is seen as a sharp guy, a woman cheats and she is seen as a cheap slut, bad mother and irresponsible WTF man!! grin grin grin
YEAH BRO
ITS A MANS WORLD
I CAN DO AS I FCKING WELL PLEASE
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 25, 2013
Stegomiah:

Like seriously! Are you for real? Wonder d kindaa woman who will marry you!

The kind no other man would want.
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by SiMPLYCHiC1(f): 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2013
[quote author=, the man owns the woman,.[/quote] U MUST B slowpoke. Dis s nt d stone age.
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2013
Am almost very sure that the slobs extolling infidelity will be the first to commit suicide because they caught their partners grin.Iniquity shall never depart from the homes of men that diligently thrive on it,there homes ll be litered with kids that ain't there's and here they are thinking they are cool grin.

Cheaters are just the dumbest people in the world!!!!

1 Like

Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 26, 2013
byvan: Am almost very sure that the slobs extolling infidelity will be the first to commit suicide because they caught their partners grin.Iniquity shall never depart from the homes of men that diligently thrive on it,there homes ll be litered with kids that ain't there's and here they are thinking they are cool grin.

Cheaters are just the dumbest people in the world!!!!

Did you really think this through?
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by MayraC(f): 2:17am On Jun 26, 2013
miky:

why? its just ordinary sex.. whats so special about this..you guys will just zero urself to a corner

Seriously tongue I read lots of men comments on that topic, and that s pretty sad ..Cheating is "just ordinary sex".."what is so special about this.." wow smiley Seems like some men r just trying to minimize d thing for not feeling guilty wink. Am sorry but cheating is not right, and is not just ordinary sex..Are u trying to convince urself?? Saying u love someone, and cheating are NOT compatible at all..If u want ordinary sex and cannot control urself, just go with some girls who agree with that kind of stuff, and just be SINGLE wink Seems like nobody never cheated on u..lol..u r such a lucky guy smiley..If think d day a girl u really like gonna cheat on u, u gonna change ur speech wink
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by MayraC(f): 2:33am On Jun 26, 2013
miky:

"A man who cheats has NO attachment, but a lady who cheats has feelings or she s about too.." tongue Dont try to convince urself here tongue U should just look a lil outside smiley
" thats just how God made it"..now God has something to do with cheating
"Nobody goes out to cheat"...Seriously tongue How can u explain that married men, or in a long lasting relationship r outside every week end, in clubs without their girl.. yeah just for enjoying d music, u r right, not to find someone or cheat.. wink Seriously, guys stop deceiving urself wink

1 Like

Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by MayraC(f): 2:44am On Jun 26, 2013
D-Explorer:
Cheating can be accepted depending on the status of the rela.

"Depending on d status of d relationship" tongue Am sorry but whatever d type of relation (u should read a lil d definition of a relation between 2 persons), relationship and cheating r NOT compatible at all..That s so easy guys, be strong, if u wanna cheat again and again and not stronger enough to be entirely committed to d one u say u "like or love", pls dont be in any kind of relation, be single, it is so easy and just go have fun with d ones who wanna behave d same wink
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Nobody: 2:59am On Jun 26, 2013
Actually most of your women turn a blind eye to your cheating because they are doing just the same. Feel free to cheat but please don't come and be preaching morality and what not later. These same people will come and tell us howw Africans have "morals" later. The same Bible that says we should ensure that the marriage bed is undefiled is the same that preaches against Homosexuality so just remember that you are just as bad as them. That is the thing, most Nigerians are hypocrites, they always choose which part of the Bible suits them, well God is not mocked.
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by Nobody: 3:08am On Jun 26, 2013
miky:

Actually that no longer applies. These days many woman can seperate sex from love just as easily as men. You find a lot of married women in Nigeria who have sex partners and still go back home and perform their so called wifely duties and they have no emotional attachmet to those men other than having fun or for financial favours.
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by jpphilips(m): 9:13am On Jun 26, 2013
ypeace: As long as these ladies think that a man is equal to a woman, they will never understand why most men "cheat"...if dats wat u call it.

The man that's got the answer, an African woman with attitude think she is being cheated on not knowing she has been a nuisance to the man a long time who equally has the right to find solace elsewhere.

I asked the OP to define cheating and i haven't gotten a response. IMHO African men hardly cheat, what we do is peace seeking. What is cheating by the ways? how many African men are really happy in their relationships and marriages?
if you are not dealing with notorious wife/girlfriend, you are dealing with leeches as inlaws, if you escape that then you are dealing with loots of no self worth whose entire existence revolves around a man for survival, are these the people using the word cheat?
you people have already cheated us by putting us in a social dilemma.

Do you women have the least inkling how it feels to tour the streets to meet up with needs that are not yours and yet not have peace? 90% of working African men can meet their personal needs with whatever their income is and wont sweat over it, but the extra work, the extra sweat and the extra risk is geared towards the upkeep of another, yet these second persons want the emancipation of her gender, wants the best in life, compete amongst her folks without a dint of hard work to complement her excesses, isn't it madness?

African women in the majority are very ambitious and opportunists who believe that by virtue of being a woman they can get what ever they want, A graduate man who doesn't meet up with employment criteria, will degrade himself to a doorman and gradually work himself to the top, The average African woman will be convinced that a piece of her waist can get her what a man will ordinarily toil for in years, are we men not already cheated/disadvantaged in this regard?

Are we really cheating on this people? or are we being emotionally blackmailed to stick to opportunists who are not worth it a second?
look at their pedigree and their quest for social upgrade, a young secondary school girl by default will wish to date a university undergraduate of better still a 15yr older working guy to draw a class distinction amongst her peers, the university undergraduate wont even consider a descent relationship with her contemporaries.

everyone wants to climb the social ladder at the other person's expense. How many African working ladies genuinely date jobless school leavers? how many working African women genuinely date corpers,it rarely happens except when they both have a history together, between the ages of 23 to 28 at the peak of her career, she is everywhere with married men, by 35yrs when she is a finished product of immorality will want to tie her soul to a man who has struggled it to the Top,

A young African woman with a job of 100k cannot look the way of a young man with 120k with prospects to build a future, she feels she deserves the already made man with cars. that mentality is where the problem lies.

the average black man sees their women as leeches who deserve worse than cheating, and over the years, the African woman has not disappointed.
my question is; does such a tramp deserve a happy home? we all know how much they can emotionally blackmail the man to get what they want, does the man not deserve a better woman? if so, then how is it cheating?

cheating is taking un due advantage of someone or situation, the Average African man is already disadvantaged by virtue of his affiliation with an African woman, so who actually cheated on who?

the women who genuinely refused to build a life from the cradle and wish to be where they don't deserve are they really been cheated on or they are getting what they deserve?
what exactly is the average African man benefiting from a relationship with an African woman, perhaps cheating is a way the male folks give themselves a break from women who have sharpened prongs and proboscis sucking away the juice of his existence while his lifetime shortens by decades, the African woman grows so fat that she becomes a mockery to her marriage.

little wonder they hide behind marriage vows, well, the marriage vow did not stipulate the average mileage of any African woman before marriage (the white veil is still for virgins the last time i checked), it did not stipulate who eats and who provides, it does not stipulate who eats and who gets obese.
rightly put, they are disadvantaged socially in their marriage and wish to call for help whenever a man needs space, haba!! must you benefit all through your lives? must you always be at the said social advantage?

Must life be a walk in the park for women when the men have to do all the suffering to make them happy?

Give us a break!! we die earlier than you women.

extend it to marriage and see the selfishness our society brandishes around our women, for the working women, it is so difficult to make them spend their own money but the husband's money is "our" money. what does she do with her money? cosmetic surgeries, expensive cosmetics, clothes, shoes, bags, vacation etc, yet our society doesn't frown at that level of wickedness but we are quick to open threads on cheating, are they not financially and emotionally cheating on us? where is the equity enshrined by love in marriage?

if the man looses his job today, he is already a laughing stock with his dismissal letter in hand, most men that lose their jobs especially the married ones don't frown those faces for the demanding and risky jobs they do, or the ingrate employer, no, the reason they are sad is that they know that from that moment, their marriage is over. yet our society expects us to live with that? it is not a social crime for a woman who has been sucking a man for over a decade to come to his rescue at the lowest of his lows? and these men are not supposed to be protected by the so called marriage vows? or whatever fiber of feminism we wish to paint as morality?

A society with a preponderance of selfish women cannot point accusing fingers to anyone in whichever guise.

Until that opportunism, selfishness, social dependence are en-sponged from the psyche of African women, cheating will always be a way out.
Re: Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? by jpphilips(m): 9:16am On Jun 26, 2013
fredopayee: Naturally, men do cheat. Its never what society feeds him. Maybe luckily you don't cheat. Take a look from old testament till now. Why do men marry more than one wife? Still have some kids outside marriage? Haven't you heard of the one that happened recently?? AC Milan owner going to 7 years imprisonment cus he slept with under-age prostitute? What oof American President Bill Clinton and his staff? What of Obj and his sons wife? What of Iyanya and Yvonne Nelson? When Yvonne Nelson accused him of cheating with Tontoh Dikeh?

you call polygamy cheating? are you for real? how about helping a supposed spinster to become a MRS?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men & Marriage - How To Pick Your Wife! / My Heart Melts Each Time I Look At Those Eyes (photos) / Bible Of Breast Chapter 23 Verse 1-4: Gigantomastia Girls Are Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.