Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Polytheists Vs Trinity - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Polytheists Vs Trinity (10298 Views)

More Trouble For Polytheists Trinitarians!!! / Dilemma : Is GOD a Trinity / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2013
benalvino:

When did Yahweh call us God abeg.

How is the question not helping me?
You believe in Jesus another god that is polytheist whether you worship him or not. Believing in one God is monotheists

Shaking my damn head .............

Psalm 82:6
King James Bible (Cambridge
Ed.)
I have said, Ye are gods; and all of
you are children of the most High.

Jesus is not my God just as satan is not my God...........I don't believe in Jesus as my GOD.......

I remain a monotheist..........

You can go struggle with yourself if you're a polytheist or not......

Don't drag me into the debauched situation of trinitarians who are so confused as to who there God is.....

I ask you again.....

WHO IS YOUR GOD??

1 Like

Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 9:53pm On Jun 27, 2013
2 corinthians 4:4

English Standard Version
(©2001)
In their case the god of this world
has blinded the minds of the
unbelievers, to keep them from
seeing the light of the gospel of
the glory of Christ, who is the
image of God.

@benalvino...

Is the GOD mentioned in bolded your GOD??......

He is called GOD o...infact GOD of this world.......
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by UyiIredia(m): 10:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
I don't believe in The Trinity. Like Jay-Z I believe in one God understood differently by various religions.
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2013
Uyi Iredia: I don't believe in The Trinity. Like Jay-Z I believe in one God understood differently by various religions.

Uyi bro wad up.....

Did Jayz say those words in one of his songs??....

cheesy.....
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by Nobody: 2:48am On Jun 28, 2013
ijawkid:

And when and how does the sitting occur....

Before one is ressurected or ??......
"Sitted" with Christ represent positional authority,that is once you accept Jesus is your God not your servant.
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 7:28am On Jun 28, 2013
Bidam: "Sitted" with Christ represent positional authority,that is once you accept Jesus is your God not your servant.

Wouldn't those who would be sitted by Jesus' side be ressurected first??.......

And I can't accept Jesus as my GOD,when I know who my GOD is........

The Father alone.........

It seems you guys don't know who your God is.........

And Jesus is not my servant....he is greater than ME...

1 Like

Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by benalvino(m): 7:40am On Jun 28, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
ijawkid: 2 corinthians 4:4

English Standard Version
(©2001)
In their case the god of this world
has blinded the minds of the
unbelievers, to keep them from
seeing the light of the gospel of
the glory of Christ, who is the
image of God.

@benalvino...

Is the GOD mentioned in bolded your GOD??......

He is called GOD o...infact GOD of this world.......

Know when the bible is being figurative... Satan is not the god of this world and here is why

Deuteronomy 4:35-39
Unto thee it was shewed, that thou mightest know that the LORD he is God; there is none else beside him. (v.35)
The LORD he is God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: there is none else. (v.39)

The God of earth is jahovah that's why we worship him...

If Satan is the god of earth then it should be ok to worship him... But the bible teaches that there is only one God of this world who is Jehovah... Satan is no different from the woods that people call gods but they are not gods.

The thing is God said he will destroy any socalled gods that didn't create the heaven and earth.

Jeremiah 10:11
The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens.

Question is will all of us as gods as you say perish?
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 7:51am On Jun 28, 2013
benalvino:

Know when the bible is being figurative... Satan is not the god of this world and here is why

Unto thee it was shewed, that thou mightest know that the LORD he is God; there is none else beside him. (v.35)
The LORD he is God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: there is none else. (v.39)

Oh so you can still tell who is the supreme God of the world even when satan is called the GOD of this world.......??....

I think say the title GOD for just make satan equal with GOD,...since ona wan chop the word ""GOD".......grin.....

benalvino:

The God of earth is jahovah that's why we worship him...

Jehovah is not only just the God of the world/earth,he is God of Jesus,me,you and everybody.....that is why he is my GOD.....I worship the highest and supreme GOD who is over everybody.........
benalvino:

If Satan is the god of earth then it should be ok to worship him... But the bible teaches that there is only one God of this world who is Jehovah... Satan is no different from the woods that people call gods but they are not gods.
But the scriptures clearly calls him GOD.....my point is satan is called GOD but he is definitly not my GOD......
benalvino:

The thing is God said he will destroy any socalled gods that didn't create the heaven and earth.

Jeremiah 10:11
The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens.

God would destroy those who claim worship for themselves as the one GOD.....

Jesus,the faithful angels and faithful humans never claim that right.......infact they all recognize Yahweh the Father as the Most high and the highest authority and so recognize him as there GOD.......my GOD is the same God of Jesus Christ and the faithful angels.......

So they won't be destroyed..

benalvino:

Question is will all of us as gods as you say perish?

My problem is you are still arguing with God himself who called humans GOD(s)....you are just been stubborn.....

And the ultimate question to test if you are a monotheist or polytheist is still waiting for you.....

WHO IS YOUR GOD??
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by benalvino(m): 7:55am On Jun 28, 2013
ijawkid:

Oh so you can still tell who is the supreme God of the world even when satan is called the GOD of this world.......??....

I think say the title GOD for just make satan equal with GOD,...since ona wan chop the word ""GOD".......grin.....

Jehovah is not only just the God of the world/earth,he is God of Jesus,me,you and everybody.....that is why he is my GOD.....I worship the highest and supreme GOD who is over everybody.........

But the scriptures clearly calls him GOD.....my point is satan is called GOD but he is definitly not my GOD......

God would destroy those who claim worship for themselves as the one GOD.....

Jesus,the faithful angels and faithful humans never claim that right.......infact they all recognize Yahweh the Father as the Most high and the highest authority and so recognize him as there GOD.......my GOD is the same God of Jesus Christ and the faithful angels.......

So they won't be destroyed..

My problem is you are still arguing with God himself who called humans GOD(s)....you are just been stubborn.....

And the ultimate question to test if you are a monotheist or polytheist is still waiting for you.....

WHO IS YOUR GOD??

That shouldn't be your problem... Your problem should be this verses...

Deuteronomy 6:4
Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord.

Deuteronomy 32:39
See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me.

1 Kings 18:39
The LORD, he is the God; the LORD, he is the God.

Isaiah 43:10
I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

Isaiah 44:8
I am the LORD, and there is none else ... There is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.

Isaiah 45:5-21
I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me. (vv.5-6)
There is no God else beside me ... There is none beside me. (v.21)

Isaiah 46:9
I am God, and there is none else: I am God, and there is none like me.

Mark 12:29-32
The Lord our God is one Lord. (v.29)
There is one God; and there is none other but he. (v.32)

John 17:3
That they might know thee the only true God.

1 Corinthians 8:6
But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him.

This verses proves anything called god in heaven or earth that is not GOD by nature is idol... They are called gods by men.
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by deSika(m): 7:57am On Jun 28, 2013
ijawkid:
You on the other hand call Jesus your God,call the Father your God and also call the holy spirit your God....

runaway Ijawkid, how did ur exams go.

I guess Peter must also be a trinitarian in acts 5:3,4. He called the holyspirit God. He said when we lie to the Holyspirit we are lieing to God. Could Peter be talking about us lieing to "a non one God"

one thing is for sure, the bible don try for people like u. E b like say the bible know say people like u go say Jesus na God just like me and u na God, him con quick quick add 'mighty' to Jesus own God so u no go say him na the same level of god him be with satan and angels. But still you still de show your gragra. Na oyo things 4 u.

By the way u have some yet to be attended issues on my thread

shalom aleichem

1 Like

Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by benalvino(m): 7:58am On Jun 28, 2013
@ ijawkid... Stop running around man... It says Jehovah alone is the God of the earth... There is no supreme... That verse I gave you indicate there is non else. Simple and clear.

the verse clearly states is only one God of this earth N beneath

For argument sake U went as far as saying mountain snake rats are gods lmao...
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 8:09am On Jun 28, 2013
benalvino:

That shouldn't be your problem... Your problem should be this verses...

Deuteronomy 6:4
Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord.

Deuteronomy 32:39
See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me.

1 Kings 18:39
The LORD, he is the God; the LORD, he is the God.

Isaiah 43:10
I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

Isaiah 44:8
I am the LORD, and there is none else ... There is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.

Isaiah 45:5-21
I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me. (vv.5-6)
There is no God else beside me ... There is none beside me. (v.21)

Isaiah 46:9
I am God, and there is none else: I am God, and there is none like me.

Mark 12:29-32
The Lord our God is one Lord. (v.29)
There is one God; and there is none other but he. (v.32)

John 17:3
That they might know thee the only true God.

1 Corinthians 8:6
But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him.

This verses proves anything called god in heaven or earth that is not GOD by nature is idol... They are called gods by men.

I have no problem with these verses.....I think you should be the one having problem with them.......

And if you had heard me on this thread I have said one does not have to be a false God because he or she is not Jehovah......

People can be called God by virtue of the fact that they are Gods image.....

I have given you the example of angels but you are so adamant as not to see the point......the angels are refered to as EL just as the almighty GOD too is called......

But these faitfhul angels are not false Gods because ofcourse they do not seek the worship that belongs to God to themselves.........

Not too long I quoted a scripture were Godhimself proclaimed men as Gods......

Now I have said in all of these I know who my GOD is......

You have been the one running around like a mice.......

Who is your GOD??......
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 8:13am On Jun 28, 2013
deSika: runaway Ijawkid, how did ur exams go.

I guess Peter must also be a trinitarian in acts 5:3,4. He called the holyspirit God. He said when we lie to the Holyspirit we are lieing to God. Could Peter be talking about us lieing to "a non one God"

Oboy peter no call holy spirit God for that scripture...you're been deluded by your trinitarian mind and also twisting that verse to suit your delusion.......

And peter never refered to the holy spirit as his GOD........

deSika:
one thing is for sure, the bible don try for people like u. E b like say the bible know say people like u go say Jesus na God just like me and u na God, him con quick quick add 'mighty' to Jesus own God so u no go say him na the same level of god him be with satan and angels. But still you still de show your gragra. Na oyo things 4 u.

By the way u have some yet to be attended issues on my thread

shalom aleichem

And I'm getin ready to go to your thread......

And may I ask you the same question I have been asking benalvino.....

WHO IS YOUR GOD??.....

People called GOD is no problem to me,what is in question here is who is our GOD??...who is your God??...who is benalvinos GOD??....

Make ona answer o make we know if ona be monotheist or polytheist.....
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 8:14am On Jun 28, 2013
benalvino: @ ijawkid... Stop running around man... It says Jehovah alone is the God of the earth... There is no supreme... That verse I gave you indicate there is non else. Simple and clear.

the verse clearly states is only one God of this earth N beneath

For argument sake U went as far as saying mountain snake rats are gods lmao...

And you are the one running around from the fact that God himself pronounced men as Gods...........

Didn't God call men GOD(s)??......please answer and stop being evasive......
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by Ishilove: 8:21am On Jun 28, 2013
ijawkid:

WHO IS YOUR GOD??.....

People called GOD is no problem to me,what is in question here is who is our GOD??...who is your God??...who is benalvinos GOD??....

GOD is...

G- Generator

O- Operator

D- Director
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 8:23am On Jun 28, 2013
Ishilove:
GOD is...

G- Generator

O- Operator

D- Director

grin...

This your definition na die.....grin....

Ishilove abeg help me join mouth ask these boys/men who there GOD be??.....

The boys no fit answer simple question...

I don announce who my God be.......them dey run around like neymar and torres......
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by benalvino(m): 8:27am On Jun 28, 2013
ijawkid:

I have no problem with these verses.....I think you should be the one having problem with them.......

And if you had heard me on this thread I have said one does not have to be a false God because he or she is not Jehovah......

People can be called God by virtue of the fact that they are Gods image.....

I have given you the example of angels but you are so adamant as not to see the point......the angels are refered to as EL just as the almighty GOD too is called......

But these faitfhul angels are not false Gods because ofcourse they do not seek the worship that belongs to God to themselves.........

Not too long I quoted a scripture were Godhimself proclaimed men as Gods......

Now I have said in all of these I know who my GOD is......

You have been the one running around like a mice.......

Who is your GOD??......

Life is like programming bolean which either takes TRUE or FALSE..
yes or no... Either you are for God or against him... There are nothing In between...

In acts 10:26 Peter did not call him self a god... He says he is a man...

The bible makes it clear that there are socalled gods and they are all idols... Bible never says anything good but destruction to them because they are made by men. Jehovah explicitly says he did not form any god.

Know when the bible is being figurative. Satan is never a god.

the verse I provide is a key proof... Any socalled god that didnot create the heavens and earth will be destroyed. That includes Satan and anything U call gods like as you are calling men water and rats gods
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by deSika(m): 8:28am On Jun 28, 2013
ijawkid:

Oboy peter no call holy spirit God for that scripture...you're been deluded by your trinitarian mind and also twisting that verse to suit your delusion.......

And peter never refered to the holy spirit as his GOD........

And I'm getin ready to go to your thread......

And may I ask you the same question I have been asking benalvino.....

WHO IS YOUR GOD??.....

do you mind quoting acts 5:3,4

my God is the one who says "let us make" yet says "i made". does that help you
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 8:35am On Jun 28, 2013
benalvino:

Life is like programming bolean which either takes TRUE or FALSE..
yes or no... Either you are for God or against him... There are nothing In between...

In acts 10:26 Peter did not call him self a god... He says he is a man...

The bible makes it clear that there are socalled gods and they are all idols... Bible never says anything good but destruction to them because they are made by men. Jehovah explicitly says he did not form any god.

Know when the bible is being figurative. Satan is never a god.

the verse I provide is a key proof... Any socalled god that didnot create the heavens and earth will be destroyed. That includes Satan and anything U call gods like as you are calling men water and rats gods

You are the dancer here.....

So satan now called God is a figurative statement,but when Jesus is called it is real....abi.........

So you even know what figurative means...uh??.......

1...You have denied completely that God never called and pronounced men God(s)....

2...You are also denying that or maybe accusing the scriptures for calling or refering to angels as "EL"......

You have a long way to go bro......

And please answer this my question so that at least I fit know if you and the babylonians no be cousins.....

WHO IS YOUR GOD??...
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 8:37am On Jun 28, 2013
deSika:
do you mind quoting acts 5:3,4

my God is the one who says "let us make" yet says "i made". does that help you

grin......

Oh your God is the one who said "let us make "........

Ok please who is he??.......

I just clearly said mine is the Father alone...

Please be specific as to who the speaker is......

Who is your God??.....
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 28, 2013
ijawkid:

Wouldn't those who would be sitted by Jesus' side be ressurected first??.......

And I can't accept Jesus as my GOD,when I know who my GOD is........

The Father alone.........

It seems you guys don't know who your God is.........

And Jesus is not my servant....he is greater than ME...

I can see your "ME" is in capital letters which is greater than "he" of Jesus. It is not surprising.
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 8:43am On Jun 28, 2013
Bidam: I can see your "ME" is in capital letters which is greater than "he" of Jesus. It is not surprising.

Don't mistake my write up o....

Upper case and lower case no be my problem for here.......

I just clearly said Jesus is greater than me.......

I'm under his authority......

No use letter casing come dey worry my life this morning......
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by benalvino(m): 8:49am On Jun 28, 2013
ijawkid:

You are the dancer here.....

So satan now called God is a figurative statement,but when Jesus is called it is real....abi.........

So you even know what figurative means...uh??.......

1...You have denied completely that God never called and pronounced men God(s)....

2...You are also denying that or maybe accusing the scriptures for calling or refering to angels as "EL"......

You have a long way to go bro......

And please answer this my question so that at least I fit know if you and the babylonians no be cousins.....

WHO IS YOUR GOD??...

good... Now you left the TRUE God FALSE God and in between god... You want to cling on figurative and also use same statement against Jesus... Do people worship Satan? Yes and the Satan they worship is the idols they make them selves...

Jesus being God was worshipped rev 5:12 24 elders in heaven worshipped Jesus and this can only happen if he is not idle... So the bottom line is... Is God allowing idolatry to happen in heaven?

The father says he will destroy those gods who didnt create the heaven and earth... Am still asking if he will destroy us all by your logic.

Bible made it clear that Jesus is God by nature... No where does it say we are God by nature except men making us gods which is bad.

Anything else are idols.

1 Like

Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 9:11am On Jun 28, 2013
benalvino:

good... Now you left the TRUE God FALSE God and in between god... You want to cling on figurative and also use same statement against Jesus... Do people worship Satan? Yes and the Satan they worship is the idols they make them selves...

Jesus being God was worshipped rev 5:12 24 elders in heaven worshipped Jesus and this can only happen if he is not idle... So the bottom line is... Is God allowing idolatry to happen in heaven?

The father says he will destroy those gods who didnt create the heaven and earth... Am still asking if he will destroy us all by your logic.

Bible made it clear that Jesus is God by nature... No where does it say we are God by nature except men making us gods which is bad.

Anything else are idols.

And the angels are Gods by what??........

Not by nature abi??.......do you know that if an angel appeared to you right now you would call him GOD??.....

And please I didn't forget the true GOD......

Jesus himself clearly stated who the one true God is in john 17:3...clearlY Jesus didn't include himself..........and ofcourse Jesus was pointing to who we should worship as our GOD and who is the one GOD over all(with Jesus included)...

And did the 24 elders worship Jesus as there GOD??......is Jesus the God of the 24 elders??......eh??...

Did the isrealites worship david as there GOD when they bowed down before Yahweh and his appointed king(David)??......

When would you ever learn??....

Didn't you read that all persons must bow to Jesus as Gods annointed king??.........

It is obvious at this point that you can't answer who your God is....should I leave you alone or are u ready to answer that question??........
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 9:21am On Jun 28, 2013
Benalvino....
bestowed on him the name that is above every
name, 10 so that at the name of Jesus every
knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and
under the earth, 11 and every tongue confess
that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God
the Father

Are you seeing the above scripture??...

Only trinitarians would read revelation 5:12 and try so hard to prove Jesus is being worshipped as GOD....

The elders and angels know who there God is....and that is the Father....

Please do you see again that the Father remains the one GOD who recieves all the glory??.......
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 9:29am On Jun 28, 2013
@benalvino see this scripture and know that the angels recognize who there God is and they can differentiate there GOD from Jesus Christ the Lamb,who is Gods annointed king...

Revelation 7:9-12
English Standard Version (ESV)
A Great Multitude from Every Nation
9 After this I looked, and behold, a great
multitude that no one could number, from
every nation, from all tribes and peoples and
languages, standing before the throne and
before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with
palm branches in their hands, 10 and crying
out with a loud voice, “Salvation belongs to our
God
who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!”
11 And all the angels were standing around
the throne and around the elders and the four
living creatures, and they fell on their faces
before the throne and worshiped God,
12 saying, “Amen! Blessing and glory and
wisdom and thanksgiving and honor and power
and might be to our God forever and ever!
Amen.”

The angels know that the lamb is not there God..........

They know!!!!!!....

Unlike you and your ilks they are 1000 percent aware of who the one GOd and who there GOD is...........

1 Like

Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by truthislight: 9:32am On Jun 28, 2013
ijawkid: @benalvino

And answer my question so that I would no if you and the egyptians who worshipped triad Gods are not the same.....

WHO IS YOUR GOD??.......

Have you answered this ^ question that has been following you ?

Oga, answer now, WHO IS YOUR GOD ?

Dont be ashamed of mentioning your God.
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by benalvino(m): 9:37am On Jun 28, 2013
ijawkid:

And the angels are Gods by what??........

Not by nature abi??.......do you know that if an angel appeared to you right now you would call him GOD??.....

And please I didn't forget the true GOD......

Jesus himself clearly stated who the one true God is in john 17:3...clearlY Jesus didn't include himself..........and ofcourse Jesus was pointing to who we should worship as our GOD and who is the one GOD over all(with Jesus included)...

And did the 24 elders worship Jesus as there GOD??......is Jesus the God of the 24 elders??......eh??...

Did the isrealites worship david as there GOD when they bowed down before Yahweh and his appointed king(David)??......

When would you ever learn??....

Didn't you read that all persons must bow to Jesus as Gods annointed king??.........

It is obvious at this point that you can't answer who your God is....should I leave you alone or are u ready to answer that question??........

Why will I call the angels God? Are you saying if I see wood person cave I will call it god?

My point is clear bible teach that GOD is a nature... Jesus is in that same nature stated by the bible and that is not the case for other gods... Theirs is title which means they are not really God and you know why? Cause men makes them god. Give me one verse that says anything apart from Jesus is God by nature just one...

You always deny that Jesus was worshipped now you are accepting it just so you can't accept that David was worshipped just so you can try to say it is okay for other people to receive worship... Is that what the bible teach?

The other time you try to say worship means something else then you said there R exclusive worship to Jehovah only. Thing is worship is worship and Jehovah says worship no one else.

What if I tell you that your religion disagree with you that David was worshipped as you claim?
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by truthislight: 9:38am On Jun 28, 2013
ijawkid: @benalvino

Shaking my damn head .............

Psalm 82:6
King James Bible (Cambridge
Ed.)
I have said, Ye are gods; and all of
you are children of the most High.

Jesus is not my God just as satan is not my God...........I don't believe in Jesus as my GOD.......

I remain a monotheist..........

You can go struggle with yourself if you're a polytheist or not......

Don't drag me into the debauched situation of trinitarians who are so confused as to who there God is.....

I ask you again.....

WHO IS YOUR GOD??

^^

WHO IS YOUR GOD??
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by benalvino(m): 9:40am On Jun 28, 2013
truthislight:

Have you answered this ^ question that has following you ?

Oga, answer now, WHO IS YOUR GOD ?

Dont be ashamed of mentioning your God.

answered this long ago... When I said

Their is one God that operate in 3 distinctive ways. Father son and holyspirit
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 9:42am On Jun 28, 2013
benalvino:

answered this long ago... When I said

Their is one God that operate in 3 distinctive ways. Father son and holyspirit

grin......

So your God is the Father,son and holy spirit..abi??.......

Polytheist how u dey na??......

grin......

1 Like

Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by shdemidemi(m): 9:45am On Jun 28, 2013
Benalvino got time mehn!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. / Does Praying For The Dead Really Work? / Why We Can’t Sanction Pastors Who Accuse Kids Of Being Witches – Former CAN Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.