Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Polytheists Vs Trinity - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Polytheists Vs Trinity (10291 Views)

More Trouble For Polytheists Trinitarians!!! / Dilemma : Is GOD a Trinity / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by benalvino(m): 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2013
truthislight: dont mind him, he does not even know that the word God is a title.

Anyway, i have decided to add to his collection of Gods:

"Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things." (Philippians 3:19).

@benalvino

Add that ^ to your Gods collections.

Smh for you.

lol... so you are a God then your belle is your God... lmao you should understand how God says he didnt create any God...

Jesus is God by nature and you are not... the only thing you can take is title lol...
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by truthislight: 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2013
deSika: good,we are getting there. You can call Jesus mighty God, now pls go to isaiah 10:21 and tell me who is mighty God there.

yes, i can call Jesus mighty God.

I can call my belly God:

"Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)" (Philippians 3:19).

I can go ahead and call satan god:

The god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them." (2 Corinthians 4:4).

Add more ^ to your urges for multiple gods worship.

If you still need more i will give them to you.

But for me, it is only one Yahweh. QED
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 3:58pm On Jun 28, 2013
benalvino:

let me ask you... is Zeus satan?
since zeus is said to be the god of thunder does it mean he wont be destroyed like you think satan will not be destroy... since truthislight give u useless definitions of idols?
And who said satan would not be destroyed??.....

Oboy no put words for my mouth o.......

Satan is the Fathers chief enemy..he would be destroyed for sure.......but angel gabriel,Jesus and all the rest angels ,along with humans who have been bestowed with power from God who are called God(s) would not be destroyed.....

benalvino:

or are you saying because people worship them they will be destroyed ok...

did the idols ask people to worship them? can the idols or wood influence people? or is it satan that is influencing people to worship him through idols.

Satan ofcourse is the one turning the hearts of many to worship idols as there God(s) and to neglect the only one GOD the Father.......

And when satan does that he directs worship to himself in opposition to God the Father........

Please ask yourself if angel gabriel who is also powerful seeks and scambles for worship just as satan does??......meanwhile angel gabriel is God by nature....

benalvino:

God says he will destroy any God that did not create the earth and heaven that is the fact that tells you that satan is an idol... they will all be burnt

God would not destroy Gods whom are Gods by virtue of the fact that they are a reflection of him or an image of him......
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 4:00pm On Jun 28, 2013
benalvino:

lol... so you are a God then your belle is your God... lmao you should understand how God says he didnt create any God...

Jesus is God by nature and you are not... the only thing you can take is title lol...

We are Gods by nature my brother........

That is why God called men with his own mouth God(s).....

Thank you.......
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by deSika(m): 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2013
ijawkid:

I want this desika to know that the person doing the inviting is the Father and he is not a part of those being invited.....he remains distinct and the one GOD....

The Father sending out an invitation in no way makes the audience he is addressing equal to him......

Why can't trinitarians stick with the truth that the one God to us(with Jesus included) is the Father alone??...

Why try so hard to squeeze other persons into that position??.....

It is like me trying to force nnamadi sambo as the one president(Commander in chief of the armed forces) of nigeria alongside goodluck......

1. The invited persons already have the ability to create. [only The one God has the ability to create.all the other people you call god do not have an ability to create]

2. The invited and the one doing the inviting are distinct, thats why he can say 'us'. Yet they are one thats why he says 'i' [if i asked you who created the universe, u would say the one true God, if i told you that there were many people that created the universe. You would say no. Now this is where the mystery lies. The one God is the same as the many people who created [nb: angels are not among the many people wu created, as they cant create]. So its not wrong for me to call the co-creators the one God.

[the implication of saying that the invited persons are not one God is that, you would be saying that you were created by the one God and other beings who are not the one God. It would mean that the father does not have the right to say he is the only one that created the universe. It would mean that next time when you read where it is written that God says "i alone created the universe" you Ijawkid and truthislight can boldly say "o spiritbeing you are lieing, some other beings who are not one God also created the earth with you]
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by truthislight: 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2013
deSika:
Do you wonder why an 'us' creator becomes an 'i' creator

When a commission or a minister does a job, it is The governor or head of state that takes the glory.

Jesus was only ask to do something by Yahweh. Dazz all!
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2013
deSika:
1. The invited persons already have the ability to create. [only The one God has the ability to create.all the other people you call god do not have an ability to create]
Who gave these invited persons the power to create??.......and may I ask why the persons who waited to be invited didn't invite the one doing the invitation first??.....

deSika:

2. The invited and the one doing the inviting are distinct, thats why he can say 'us'. Yet they are one thats why he says 'i' [if i asked you who created the universe, u would say the one true God, if i told you that there were many people that created the universe. You would say no. Now this is where the mystery lies. The one God is the same as the many people who created [nb: angels are not among the many people wu created, as they cant create]. So its not wrong for me to call the co-creators the one God.

You are wrong with your thinking......

If you agree that the one saying let us is different from the one(s) he is telling,and then run back to say they are one person then you have just entangled yourself in a web........

If I have ordered persons to work with me and at the end of it all I come out openly to say I DID it,that does not mean I and the persons who I bestowed with power to work alongside me are the same with me........

You can't squeeze peoples into the one God...Genesis in no way helps u.....

It is either you are saying Jesus and the holy spirit are the Father,then I can understand your plight.......

deSika:

[the implication of saying that the invited persons are not one God is that, you would be saying that you were created by the one God and other beings who are not the one God. It would mean that the father does not have the right to say he is the only one that created the universe. It would mean that next time when you read where it is written that God says "i alone created the universe" you Ijawkid and truthislight can boldly say "o spiritbeing you are lieing, some other beings who are not one God also created the earth with you]

The Father has the sole right to say he created everything because it is from him all things came from,including Jesus......

Don't you dare open your mouth and say the Father does not have the right as the sole creator......

Say that again and I'll tell you Jesus himself had a beginning....

Rubbish,,,!!!!...

You think when paul penned down 1 corinthians 8:6 he was mad or something??.....

I gave an earlier example of forgivenees of sins...

1...Yahweh has the sole right to forgive sins..
2..Jesus forgives sins
3...We forgive sins...

But at the end of the day it is Yahweh the Father who forgives sins........

How does that make all of us the one God the Father......
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2013
truthislight:

When a commission or a minister does a job, it is The governor or head of state that takes the glory.

Jesus was only ask to do something by Yahweh. Dazz all!

It Is persons like desika who would want to squeeze Jesus into the one God he would be subject to just because Jesus was given power and authority to rule as Gods representative or a co-ruler so to speak....

1 Corinthians 15:24-28
New International Version (NIV)
24 Then the end will come, when he hands over
the kingdom to God the Father after he has
destroyed all dominion, authority and power.
25 For he must reign until he has put all his
enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to
be destroyed is death. 27 For he “has put
everything under his feet.”[a] Now when it
says that “everything” has been put under him,
it is clear that this does not include God
himself, who put everything under Christ.
28 When he has done this, then the Son
himself will be made subject to him who put
everything under him, so that God may be all in
all.

Desika and benalvino would struggle to fix Jesus in the God in bolded even after knowing that God is the Father alone......
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by benalvino(m): 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2013
ijawkid:
And who said satan would not be destroyed??.....

Oboy no put words for my mouth o.......

Satan is the Fathers chief enemy..he would be destroyed for sure.......but angel gabriel,Jesus and all the rest angels ,along with humans who have been bestowed with power from God who are called God(s) would not be destroyed.....

Satan ofcourse is the one turning the hearts of many to worship idols as there God(s) and to neglect the only one GOD the Father.......

And when satan does that he directs worship to himself in opposition to God the Father........

Please ask yourself if angel gabriel who is also powerful seeks and scambles for worship just as satan does??......meanwhile angel gabriel is God by nature....

God would not destroy Gods whom are Gods by virtue of the fact that they are a reflection of him or an image of him......

are you saying they created the earth and heavens? i mean the humans you are calling God... because the bible said Gods that dint create the Heaven and Earth will be destroyed...

i am asking if Satan will be destroyed cause you feel he is different from idols... whereas even the Zeus the Sun god Jupiter and anything you worship is Satan as long as that thing is not God.

For the LORD is great, and greatly to be praised: he is to be feared above all gods. 5For all the gods of the nations are idols: but the LORD made the heavens. 6Honor and majesty are before him: strength and beauty are in his sanctuary.

all the gods... its not differentiating between carved sticks or invisible things... it states for all the gods of the nations are idols including Satan.
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by deSika(m): 4:28pm On Jun 28, 2013
ijawkid:

He is to be called mighty GOD....a powerful ruler, appointed king of Gods kingdom....

He is not my GOD......

Isaiah didn't pen those words and say ""he would be called my mighty GOD""...

Isaiah had his senses intact....he knew who was his God......

I repeat.....Jesus is not my God....the Father alone is....
he is to be called mighty God. my question now is, is Ijawkid among the persons who will call him mighty God
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2013
benalvino:

are you saying they created the earth and heavens? i mean the humans you are calling God... because the bible said Gods that dint create the Heaven and Earth will be destroyed...
I am saying they are Gods because they are powerful,bestowed with power,Gods image,Gods glory,reflection

benalvino:

i am asking if Satan will be destroyed cause you feel he is different from idols... whereas even the Zeus the Sun god Jupiter and anything you worship is Satan as long as that thing is not God.

Satan would be destroyed because he seeks worship that solely belongs to the Father to himself........

Satan even wanted Jesus to worship him.......

And zeus is not satan o......I don tire for your questions abeg...grin....

benalvino:

For the LORD is great, and greatly to be praised: he is to be feared above all gods. 5For all the gods of the nations are idols: but the LORD made the heavens. 6Honor and majesty are before him: strength and beauty are in his sanctuary.
Are the angels in heaven Gods of the nations??.......please answer.......

benalvino:

all the gods... its not differentiating between carved sticks or invisible things... it states for all the gods of the nations are idols including Satan.

There says God of the nations......

Are the angels in heaven God of the nations??.......

Satan yes is the God behind the God of those nations who rebel......

But abeg you the angels in heaven nkor??.....

And you are only giving one definition of the word God even when God himself gave varying definitions......
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2013
deSika:
he is to be called mighty God. my question now is, is Ijawkid among the persons who will call him mighty God

Why not!!!.....

But as you can see he isn't my GOD.....

The bolded is where my answer lies......

Why do you think isaiah says Jesus would be called EL GIBBOR??.......

Answer please.......
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2013
Benalvino would say GOD himself made moses a false GOD....

Exodus 7:1

King James Bible (Cambridge
Ed.)
And the LORD said unto Moses,
See, I have made thee a god to
Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother
shall be thy prophet.

Douay-Rheims Bible
And the Lord said to Moses:
Behold I have appointed thee the
God
of Pharao: and Aaron thy
brother shall be thy prophet.

Darby Bible Translation
And Jehovah said to Moses, See, I
have made thee God to Pharaoh;
and Aaron thy brother shall be thy
prophet.

Benalvino what kind of God is moses??,......
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by benalvino(m): 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2013
ijawkid:
I am saying they are Gods because they are powerful,bestowed with power,Gods image,Gods glory,reflection

Satan would be destroyed because he seeks worship that solely belongs to the Father to himself........

Satan even wanted Jesus to worship him.......

And zeus is not satan o......I don tire for your questions abeg...grin....

Are the angels in heaven Gods of the nations??.......please answer.......

There says God of the nations......

Are the angels in heaven God of the nations??.......

Satan yes is the God behind the God of those nations who rebel......

But abeg you the angels in heaven nkor??.....

And you are only giving one definition of the word God even when God himself gave varying definitions......

how is zeus not satan? you know zeus never exist... but people use to believe in him.

and am saying the idols didnt seek worship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have you ever seen any idol speak? why you they use seek worship as excuse...
"Tell them this: 'These gods, who did not make the heavens and the earth, will perish from the earth and from under the heavens.'"

it says gods... nothing about seeking worship or not... if you are gods and didn't create the heaven and earth you are destroyed don't you get it?

Jehovah is not the God of the nations is that what you are saying because he is in heaven? how are you thinking this Bro?

Bible made it clear even if there are so called gods in heaven or earth... they are all idols.

if you like be in Mars heaven sun stars under sea water or dont exist at all like anything that doesnt not exist lol... if people worship you or you are a god you are part of the gods of the nature... and the verse i keep showing you says they will all be destroyed... anything god will be destroyed. that is what that verse and other verses are saying.
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by truthislight: 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2013
deSika:

Mr round a circle, why are you always going round in a circle ?

Is it because you must say something ?

If you have nothing to say, why not just read ?

Next, you will go back to Genesis with your "lets make man in our own image" nonsense.

Is this the way we should be searching for your three (3) gods in the bible ?

Ok, wait, let me go get a touch light so we can find it together.
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2013
benalvino:

how is zeus not satan? you know zeus never exist... but people use to believe in him.

and am saying the idols didnt seek worship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have you ever seen any idol speak? why you they use seek worship as excuse...
"Tell them this: 'These gods, who did not make the heavens and the earth, will perish from the earth and from under the heavens.'"

And once again you are only looking at the definition of false God and God itself from one angle........

Are the people God proclaimed himself as Gods idols??.......

Are the angels idols for the scriptures calling them God(s)??......

benalvino:

it says gods... nothing about seeking worship or not... if you are gods and didn't create the heaven and earth you are destroyed don't you get it?

Jehovah is not the God of the nations is that what you are saying because he is in heaven? how are you thinking this Bro?

Bible made it clear even if there are so called gods in heaven or earth... they are all idols.

I am telling you that people can be called Gods and not be false.....

The scriptures has proven that......

I don't have to be the creator to be called God..... I go soon leave you to dey mumu with your thread o........

Pauls words in 1 corinthians 8:6 refered to all those who are called Gods,wether by nature,by virtue of the fact that they are Gods representatives or false Gods who claim worship that belongs to the Father to themselves.........

Not all those who are called Gods are false.........God himself has proven that.......

benalvino:

if you like be in Mars heaven sun stars under sea water or dont exist at all like anything that doesnt not exist lol... if people worship you or you are a god you are part of the gods of the nature... and the verse i keep showing you says they will all be destroyed... anything god will be destroyed. that is what that verse and other verses are saying.

And I have sounded it a million times that all those called Gods are not my GOD....

The Father alone is my God oooooo........
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2013
We're all going in circles.... Been reading through all these post, yet i don't understand a bit( i got confused at a point even).... What are we dragging at? What's the main issue? What the question?
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
ijawkid:

Why not!!!.....

But as you can see he isn't my GOD.....

The bolded is where my answer lies......

Why do you think isaiah says Jesus would be called EL GIBBOR??.......

Answer please.......
What's the meaning of that? 'EL GIBBOR'??
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by benalvino(m): 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
ijawkid: Benalvino would say GOD himself made moses a false GOD....

Exodus 7:1

King James Bible (Cambridge
Ed.)
And the LORD said unto Moses,
See, I have made thee a god to
Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother
shall be thy prophet.

Douay-Rheims Bible
And the Lord said to Moses:
Behold I have appointed thee the
God
of Pharao: and Aaron thy
brother shall be thy prophet.

Darby Bible Translation
And Jehovah said to Moses, See, I
have made thee God to Pharaoh;
and Aaron thy brother shall be thy
prophet.

Benalvino what kind of God is moses??,......

lol i thought he is a god already... so why should god make him like god to pharaoh?
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2013
Thoniameek: We're all going in circles.... Been reading through all these post, yet i don't understand a bit( i got confused at a point even).... What are we dragging at? What's the main issue? What the question?

The question is who are polytheists??...

Persons who worship 3 persons or those who claim the one GOD to us is the Father alone.....

Your freinds are saying because one knows that others are called God(s) then that makes one a polytheist....

And right here it has been made known to them who the one God is....

But as you can see they are arguing that the one GOd is not the Father alone,but a combination of the Father,Son and holy spirit......

They claim 3 persons to be there God(s) and not one person........

Na him be the quarrel here o......

The people wan relegate the Father from being the one God to somebody wey be the colleagues of other persons.........they are making the Father a colleague of Jesus Christ......

Isn't that a sin deserving of destruction??...
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2013
benalvino:

lol i thought he is a god already... so why should god make him like god to pharaoh?

Foolish question....

Kindly define the God moses is........

And this is GOD making him(moses) GOD......
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by benalvino(m): 5:15pm On Jun 28, 2013
Thoniameek: We're all going in circles.... Been reading through all these post, yet i don't understand a bit( i got confused at a point even).... What are we dragging at? What's the main issue? What the question?

my problem is God is a nature which is the father and the Son...

Now he is trying to claim that satan is a GOD sharing same title with GOD who is by nature GOD... where satan being god is just a title... that the thing he refuse to understand. and he went on and said satan is not idol because idols are things that are carved only.
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2013
Thoniameek: What's the meaning of that? 'EL GIBBOR'??

The words EL and GIBBOR both mean mighty,powerful.....

its because these expression is sometimes attached to the almighty GOD so most times you see the rendering as Mighty God,or powerful One.......

The expression EL Gibbor is also used on human kings and rulers.....

Jesus was to be called El Gibbor by virtue of the fact that he would be given rulership and power.....infact as we read God gave Jesus all power and authority(with the exception of God who gave him)

Now if one reads isaiah 9:6 and think Jesus is equal to his own God then one must have to be suffering from the trinity syndrome .......

No Jew,I repeat no Jew ever read isaiah 9:6 and mistook the messiah for the one God over all....

Only trinitarians read it and go crazy with the God interpretation.....
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2013
ijawkid:

The question is who are polytheists??...

Persons who worship 3 persons or those who claim the one GOD to us is the Father alone.....

Your freinds are saying because one knows that others are called God(s) then that makes one a polytheist....

And right here it has been made known to them who the one God is....

But as you can see they are arguing that the one GOd is not the Father alone,but a combination of the Father,Son and holy spirit......

They claim 3 persons to be there God(s) and not one person........

Na him be the quarrel here o......

The people wan relegate the Father from being the one God to somebody wey be the colleagues of other persons.........they are making the Father a colleague of Jesus Christ......

Isn't that a sin deserving of destruction??...
Thank you o(now i get)
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2013
benalvino:

my problem is God is a nature which is the father and the Son...

Now he is trying to claim that satan is a GOD sharing same title with GOD who is by nature GOD... where satan being god is just a title... that the thing he refuse to understand. and he went on and said satan is not idol because idols are things that are carved only.

Please the bolded is confusing....what do you mean??.....

Is moses whom God made a God an idol??.....

You had better step up your understanding of who or what a God is.....

And you failed to tell her that you worship and call 3 persons combined your God and not the one person(The Father).....

Are you ashamed to be a polytheist??..
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by benalvino(m): 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2013
ijawkid:

Foolish question....

Kindly define the God moses is........

And this is GOD making him(Moses) GOD......

how is it foolish... made like a god... he is not God by nature... in fact it was to only pharaoh... Now the thing is if we are God why is moses made like a god? Can one make a human like a human?

1 Like

Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by deSika(m): 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2013
ijawkid:

The reason is because the persons who are carrying out a job alongside the one GOD who sends the invitation are his agents.......

If God uses his spirit to help me preach about him all glory goes back to the one whom I worked for.......even when I myself took part in preaching all the glory and attention is directed to God the Father........

That is why God the Father remains the mosthigh over all.......

When God says let's go down,he obviously sends his representatives......

And when all is done,the glory goes back to the Father who initiates the invitation.....

you dont get it. Do you. GOD did not send any representative. Now read genesis 11:7 let us go down. verse 8 says it was the lord that scattered. No agents there. In the creation, it does not say 'and God used this to create'.
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by benalvino(m): 5:31pm On Jun 28, 2013
ijawkid:

Please the bolded is confusing....what do you mean??.....

Is moses whom God made a God an idol??.....

You had better step up your understanding of who or what a God is.....

And you failed to tell her that you worship and call 3 persons combined your God and not the one person(The Father).....

Are you ashamed to be a polytheist??..

he was mad like a god to pharaoh oooo... he is not God. to calm his stubbornness... its not like you guys that have so many definition for God... bible says its either true or false... you guys says Jesus is a True God... but he is demi God... where did the bible say Jesus is a Demi God?

the bottom line is it is clear.. the bible is not talking about gods who sick worships or not... cos no idol has ever asked anyone to worship them...

it is clear that the gods that didn't create the heavens and earth will be destroyed.
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by deSika(m): 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2013
truthislight:

Jesus christ is Yahweh's master worker.

When Jesus had finished doing what the father had asked him to do, the father claimed he has done it.

Just like whatever a commisioner does is claimed by the goernor of the state.

Dont confused yourself.
and God said let us make. The person speaking was part of the the persons doing the work. He was not outside the work
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by deSika(m): 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2013
truthislight:

Blame your confussion on your (3) gods and not me.

Am not confuse with that statement by peter.

You want to fixe 3gods in any where you see perceived space in the bible.
so as you cant explain to me what i asked, then i put it to you that if lieing to the holyspirit is equal to lieing to God, then Holyspirit is God.
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2013
deSika: you dont get it. Do you. GOD did not send any representative. Now read genesis 11:7 let us go down. verse 8 says it was the lord that scattered. No agents there. In the creation, it does not say 'and God used this to create'.

Acts 7:34-35

34 I have indeed seen the
oppression of my people in Egypt. I have heard
their groaning and have come down to set them
free. Now come, I will send you back to
Egypt.’ [g]
35 “This is the same Moses they had rejected
with the words, ‘Who made you ruler and
judge?’ He was sent to be their ruler and
deliverer by God himself, through the angel
who appeared to him in the bush

Please how did come down after hearing the cries of his people??......

Did God come himself or he did that through his agent(an angel)??........

Has it ever occured to you that through(agent) Jesus Christ God the Father created the world??......

Has it ever occured to you??...

Please open that 1 corinthians 8:6 and see that Jesus was the vendor while Yahweh remains the source from which even Jesus himself came into existence.....

1 Like

Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 28, 2013
We have one God, that i know and not three.... In sunday school class we were thought that jesus is God's first ever creation(maybe before the universe as a whole) Now, God exalted christ next to him and also gave same authority he has over everything to jesus, just like christ himself said(i'am 'the' way, 'the' truth and 'the' life. Not 'a' way, truth or life but 'the' only way, it's definite) we can't get to the father except through him, and the holy spirit is christ presence comforting us till he comes, it is meant to direct us, to help us decern right from wrong( so, if you're confused over these, let the holy spirit help you out) I still stand that there's one God, but there're channels to get to him(the holy spirit, jesus christ and God himself) and if i pray to any, am praying to God himslef.... Mehn! A blog won't be enough to explain these!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Stop blasphemy God / Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. / Is Jesus God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.