Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Polytheists Vs Trinity - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Polytheists Vs Trinity (10296 Views)

More Trouble For Polytheists Trinitarians!!! / Dilemma : Is GOD a Trinity / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by truthislight: 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2013
deSika: young man, what you need to do for me is to tell me that when i sin against the holyghost am not sinning against God, when am lieing afainst the holyspirit am not lieing against God,when am calling the holyghst am not calling God. if you cannot do this, then sit down and ask yourself some questions

and pls when you say God is a spirit is he an action. thank you

Blame your confussion on your (3) gods and not me.

Am not confuse with that statement by peter.

You want to fixe 3gods in any where you see perceived space in the bible.
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2013
truthislight:

Jesus christ is Yahweh's master worker.

When Jesus had finished doing what the father had asked him to do, the father claimed he has done it.

Just like whatever a commisioner does is claimed by the goernor of the state.

Dont confused yourself.

They never understand what it means when someone acts with someones authority....

It is like saying that it is not God the Father who gets all the glory when sins are forgiven because we ourselves have been given the authority to forgive sins or not to forgive.....
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
truthislight:

lol: grin

You just make me laugh when i been dey provoke.

Jesus christ is a person, but the Holy spirit in no where in the bible is called a person.

Guy, you funny die. grin
What qualifies one to referred to as a 'person'?... Will, ability to decern, feelings and all of that. The holy spirit has all that just christ, that was what made peter say ' if lie to the holy spirit we do the same as lieing to God'... If you get me?
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by truthislight: 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2013
ijawkid:

Those 3 can't be one GOD because not even a scripture supports it...

The one GOD is one person the Father....

You see that you are still deluded??....

Show us from the scripture where the one GOD to us is 3 persons and not the Father alone.....

Show us an expicit verse not jump around the title GOD.....

How can they show you in the bible ?

Did they use the bible to arrived at their 3gods ?
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by truthislight: 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2013
Thoniameek: What qualifies one to referred to as a 'person'?... Will, ability to decern, feelings and all of that. The holy spirit has all that just christ, that was what made peter say ' if lie to the holy spirit we do the same as lieing to God'... If you get me?

You are using your word picture to paint what peter said.

Peter said that they lied against the holy spirit, simple.

That is because they had been approved by Yahweh and were led by him, and the means that Yahweh does this leading is via his spirit, his power.

That same power is what Yahweh gave to Jesus christ after his baptism to help him do his work.

Going against that power is going against Yahweh and not another different person.

Peace.
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2013
truthislight:

You are using your word picture to paint what peter said.

Peter said that they lied against the holy spirit, simple.

That is because they had been approved by Yahweh and were led by him, and the means that Yahweh does this leading is via his spirit, his power.

That same power is what Yahweh gave to Jesus christ after his baptism to help him do his work.

Going against that power is going against Yahweh and not another different person.

Peace.
I don't want to be all jumbled up in your aguements.... I still stand that there's but one God! Jesus christ and the Holy spirit, the one true God assign to lead us to him( it's not an offence or blasphemy if someone calls either of them God, they're bits of him afterall, just like we are) It's a personal thing anyway, it's not my calling so i don't really care... There' re more dreadful things that are sharing God's glory in lifes that we should be cautions of than Jesus christ or the holy spirit( kill those little foxes that destroy the vines before you try to face goliath, coz u myt kill goliath but those foxes would bring you down)
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by benalvino(m): 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2013
ijawkid:

He thinks satan and all the angels in heaven are carved images or moulded structures.........

Smh... Go and check the dictionary or bible to learn what idols are... Not only carved images are idols I can't believe you guys are saying this... Which gods that are carved in heaven?

The bible made it clear that the God of the world is Jehovah and there is non else.
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by benalvino(m): 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2013
This are same people who say Jesus is an angel but yet they can't show a verse that says that... Now asking for a verse that talks about the 3 gods lol double standard!!!

If others were God and so... Why do they alter John 1:1 and get to Isaiah because they did not see almighty there they said no small or big letter God that Jesus is TRUE god but not almighty...

Biggest problem for them is that God says he will destroy all gods that didn't create the heaven and the earth...

Will he destroy everything then?

Since U say all living things and non living things are God plus invisible and visible...
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2013
benalvino:

Smh... Go and check the dictionary or bible to learn what idols are... Not only carved images are idols I can't believe you guys are saying this... Which gods that are carved in heaven?

The bible made it clear that the God of the world is Jehovah and there is non else.

And again the scriptures call satan the God of the world........

We now have 2 persons who are God of the world........

I want us to confuse ourselves since it is all you want.....

Let us confuse ourselves until we grow weary........

Since ona no wan move ahead.......
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2013
benalvino: This are same people who say Jesus is an angel but yet they can't show a verse that says that... Now asking for a verse that talks about the 3 gods lol double standard!!!

But Jesus was called angleos of the covenant.....didn't we point it out to you in some other thread??......

benalvino:
If others were God and so... Why do they alter John 1:1 and get to Isaiah because they did not see almighty there they said no small or big letter God that Jesus is TRUE god but not almighty...

And did isaiah and john tell you Jesus is the one GOD to us??......

Read those verses and tell me who is your GOD.....

You would have to choose who your God is...

Is it the Father alone or some 3 persons??.........
benalvino:

Biggest problem for them is that God says he will destroy all gods that didn't create the heaven and the earth...

Will he destroy everything then?

Since U say all living things and non living things are God plus invisible and visible...

We have answered this your question tire.......

Many persons are called Gods not because they created the world or because they are the Father or because they are even the God of people..........

I don tire for youuuuuuuuu.......
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
2 corinthians 4:4

New Living Translation (©2007)
Satan, who is the god of this
world
, has blinded the minds of
those who don't believe. They are
unable to see the glorious light of
the Good News. They don't
understand this message about
the glory of Christ, who is the
exact likeness of God.

We now have 2 people who are the God of this world ooo.........paul must have been on alomo to make this statement....

Let us all die of confusion and go to sleep since trinity no go allow some people think again...........
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by deSika(m): 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
truthislight:

Why not, Jesus is a mighty God, a powerful God.

Yahweh is the almighty God.

The God of Jesus and my one and only God.

Satan is the god of this debased world that will soon pass a away.

Why cant i call Jesus a mighty God is he not powerful ? Yes he is.
good,we are getting there. You can call Jesus mighty God, now pls go to isaiah 10:21 and tell me who is mighty God there.
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by benalvino(m): 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2013
ijawkid:

But Jesus was called angleos of the covenant.....didn't we point it out to you in some other thread??......

Many persons are called Gods not because they created the world or because they are the Father or because they are even the God of people..........

Many persons are called god and the one God said they are not gods... Intact he says he will destroy anything that is god dont you get it?

Tell me if God will destroy me U and the rat as you see us as gods... That is the reason this thread is up.

Why will God destroy all gods that didn't create heaven and earth?

In fact ones you JW teach that Yahweh will destroy all gods.
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2013
deSika: good,we are getting there. You can call Jesus mighty God, now pls go to isaiah 10:21 and tell me who is mighty God there.

Daniel 2:36-37

36 “This was the dream, and now we will
interpret it to the king. 37 Your Majesty, you
are the king of kings. The God of heaven has
given you dominion and power and might and
glory;

Nebuchadnezzar is called the King of Kings..........Jesus is also called the King of Kings.........

Are they the same persons or rather are they equal??........or should I be mistaking nebuchadnezzar for Jesus??.

I have once in this forum talked about what EL and Gibbor means....

But ona just no wan listen.......
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by benalvino(m): 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2013
ijawkid: 2 corinthians 4:4

New Living Translation (©2007)
Satan, who is the god of this
world
, has blinded the minds of
those who don't believe. They are
unable to see the glorious light of
the Good News. They don't
understand this message about
the glory of Christ, who is the
exact likeness of God.

We now have 2 people who are the God of this world ooo.........paul must have been on alomo to make this statement....

Let us all die of confusion and go to sleep since trinity no go allow some people think again...........

Are idols God? Satan is same idol you know that.

Jesus Yahweh and holyspirit are God by nature bible teach that... So how is Satan god if we are not referring to him as idol?

And the bible also says and made it clear that Yahweh is the God of the world and it went on and say no other God are the God of the world...

You dont build a doctrine on a single scripture man. Lol this is desperation oooooooooo
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2013
benalvino:

Many persons are called god and the one God said they are not gods... Intact he says he will destroy anything that is god dont you get it?

Tell me if God will destroy me U and the rat as you see us as gods... That is the reason this thread is up.

Why will God destroy all gods that didn't create heaven and earth?

In fact ones you JW teach that Yahweh will destroy all gods.

And the one God himself and scriptures called them God(s)..........

You are just running around in circles...

You have already made your position known......

You call 3 people your God.....

Na ona dey find God the Father trouble......

Ona dey invite him anger.....and it would soon be unleashed on you guys......
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by benalvino(m): 3:18pm On Jun 28, 2013
ijawkid:

Daniel 2:36-37

36 “This was the dream, and now we will
interpret it to the king. 37 Your Majesty, you
are the king of kings. The God of heaven has
given you dominion and power and might and
glory;

Nebuchadnezzar is called the King of Kings..........Jesus is also called the King of Kings.........

Are they the same persons or rather are they equal??........or should I be mistaking nebuchadnezzar for Jesus??.

I have once in this forum talked about what EL and Gibbor means....

But ona just no wan listen.......

We are talking about God not kings... This is a matter of one God.

Same God is mighty as U say Jesus is mighty... Who is the mighty God desika is talking about... Has the father reduced his rank to mighty now?

Tell me who the bible call mighty God apart from the father and son... Tell me someone else
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 3:18pm On Jun 28, 2013
benalvino:

Are idols God? Satan is same idol you know that.

Jesus Yahweh and holyspirit are God by nature bible teach that... So how is Satan god if we are not referring to him as idol?

And the bible also says and made it clear that Yahweh is the God of the world and it went on and say no other God are the God of the world...

You dont build a doctrine on a single scripture man. Lol this is desperation oooooooooo

And aren't the angels God(s) by nature??......

What do you think qualifies one to be called a God or God??....

Isn't satan powerful enough to be called GOD??..........

Aren't spirit creatures Gods by nature...

Are you smoking something that can't make you think anymore??.........

Aren't we by nature Gods by virtue of the fact that we are the glory and image of GOD??.......

Paul never made a mistake when he called satan the GOD of this world........

Satan rules,he has power.........

He has supernatural powers.........

Isn't that kind of person a GOD??........
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2013
benalvino:

We are talking about God not kings... This is a matter of one God.

Same God is mighty as U say Jesus is mighty... Who is the mighty God desika is talking about... Has the father reduced his rank to mighty now?

Tell me who the bible call mighty God apart from the father and son... Tell me someone else
and the ish here is the title.......

I just brought out a standing example........

Is nebuchadnezzar and Jesus the same??......

Is Jesus and the Father the same??........

Answer..........
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by deSika(m): 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2013
ijawkid:

Are your questions not trying to mislead u to disagree with the Father alone being the one GOD??....if you agree the one God is one person alone the Father and not 2 other added persons,why the dubious questions??.......

Are u trying to squeeze other persons into the Father??....eh??..
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by benalvino(m): 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2013
ijawkid:

And the one God himself and scriptures called them God(s)..........

You are just running around in circles...

You have already made your position known......

You call 3 people your God.....

Na ona dey find God the Father trouble......

Ona dey invite him anger.....and it would soon be unleashed on you guys......

That same God says if there are other socalled gods they are idol... Satan included dude... He says he will destroy them all several times

That's why am asking you why will God destroy everything since since you say everything na god and bible to tell you several times say God go destroy all. This na the one you no wan answer.

No matter how U carve stick worshipping it is worshipping Satan that is why Satan is the god period... He is the idol.

WHY WILL GOD DESTROY ALL GODS THAT DIDNT CREATE THE HEAVEN AND EARTH?
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by deSika(m): 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2013
ijawkid:

Are your questions not trying to mislead u to disagree with the Father alone being the one GOD??....if you agree the one God is one person alone the Father and not 2 other added persons,why the dubious questions??.......

Are u trying to squeeze other persons into the Father??....eh??..
unlike you i am seeing the whole sides of the cube, but you are seeing just a side of the cube and claiming that thats all there is to the cube. You are refusing to see the full picture.

Do you wonder why an 'us' creator becomes an 'i' creator
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2013
benalvino:

That same God says if there are other socalled gods they are idol... Satan included dude... He says he will destroy them all several times

That's why am asking you why will God destroy everything since since you say everything na god and bible to tell you several times say God go destroy all. This na the one you no wan answer.

No matter how U carve stick worshipping it is worshipping Satan that is why Satan is the god period... He is the idol.

WHY WILL GOD DESTROY ALL GODS THAT DIDNT CREATE THE HEAVEN AND EARTH?

God won't destroy all Gods because not all God(s) are idols.......

You don hear??...........

And since the Father is also the God of this world,is he also an idol??.....

I want you to understand why satan is called the God of this world....

But your brain no dey gree grasp am.......
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by benalvino(m): 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2013
ijawkid: and the ish here is the title.......

I just brought out a standing example........

Is nebuchadnezzar and Jesus the same??......

Is Jesus and the Father the same??........

Answer..........

But the title that is god is the idols... But the God that is God by nature is not a title can't you see the bible teaches that? That's why the idols will be destroyed all of them...

To be a god you must have authority over something... So what are you god over? The lions who kills people? What are you god over...
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2013
deSika: unlike you i am seeing the whole sides of the cube, but you are seeing just a side of the cube and claiming that thats all there is to the cube. You are refusing to see the full picture.

Do you wonder why an 'us' creator becomes an 'i' creator

And since you are seeing the whole side of the cube kindly tell us that in genesis na 3 persons dey there.......

Oya....

And kindly open just one clear verse that says the one GOD is 3 persons.......

You have not been paying attention at all......

Have you wondered why the numerous persons who forgive sins turns out to be one person who forgives sins??.......
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by benalvino(m): 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2013
ijawkid:

God won't destroy all Gods because not all God(s) are idols.......

You don hear??...........

And since the Father is also the God of this world,is he also an idol??.....

I want you to understand why satan is called the God of this world....

But your brain no dey gree grasp am.......

So let me say you are God but not idol... And the bible says if you are God and you didn't create the heaven and earth you will be destroyed... That seems like distruction to any god after all...
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2013
benalvino:

But the title that is god is the idols... But the God that is God by nature is not a title can't you see the bible teaches that? That's why the idols will be destroyed all of them...

To be a god you must have authority over something... So what are you god over? The lions who kills people? What are you god over...

The word God is not synonymous with idol...

How do I make benalvino understand this point..........

I don die ooooo.......

Now he is asking me who or what am I God over.......

Smh!!!!!!.......

Ask God why he called the judges in isreal GOD(s)....

Please ask him......

Ask him oooooo..........

Why did call or pronounce those men as God(s)??........

Were they idols??......
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2013
benalvino:

So let me say you are God but not idol... And the bible says if you are God and you didn't create the heaven and earth you will be destroyed... That seems like distruction to any god after all...

Chei.......

Were the people God used his mouth to call God(s) idols??........

Why should God pronounce other people as God(s)??.........
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by benalvino(m): 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2013
ijawkid:

Chei.......

Were the people God used his mouth to call God(s) idols??........

Why should God pronounce other people as God(s)??.........

didnt he say even if there are socalled gods they are idols?
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2013
benalvino:

didnt he say even if there are socalled gods they are idols?

My own is why didn't God just call the judges in isreal idols....

Gods are not only people that are worshipped as a deity or something......people with extreme power or authority are God(s) by nature........
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by truthislight: 3:43pm On Jun 28, 2013
dont mind him, he does not even know that the word God is a title.

ijawkid: @benalvino

Anyway, i have decided to add to his collection of Gods:

"Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things." (Philippians 3:19).

@benalvino

Add that ^ to your Gods collections.

Smh for you.
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by benalvino(m): 3:47pm On Jun 28, 2013
ijawkid:

My own is why didn't God just call the judges in isreal idols....

Gods are not only people that are worshipped as a deity or something......people with extreme power or authority are God(s) by nature........

let me ask you... is Zeus satan?
since zeus is said to be the god of thunder does it mean he wont be destroyed like you think satan will not be destroy... since truthislight give u useless definitions of idols?

or are you saying because people worship them they will be destroyed ok...

did the idols ask people to worship them? can the idols or wood influence people? or is it satan that is influencing people to worship him through idols.

God says he will destroy any God that did not create the earth and heaven that is the fact that tells you that satan is an idol... they will all be burnt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. / Stop blasphemy God / Is Jesus God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.