Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair (55045 Views)

Differences Between True Love And Fake Love / Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair / Wealthy Men who Refuse to Give their Women Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by xynerise: 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2013
DailyNews: read and re-read all my posts, I have never disputed the fact that there are still very few good girls, never.

All I am saying is majority are just money and material-driven. And I am also telling the females here to be real and stop trying to appear too angelic just becos we are on the internet.

Of course wen I wanna settle down, God willing, I am gonna end up with the best amongst the fewsmiley
If you want the best for yourself then you have to put on your best

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by UjSizzle(f): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2013
Caracta:

lol...some of them don't know.
Then they need glasses. Whoever is hoping for silky hair on a Nigerian girl had better find someone whose great grand ma had a wild affair with some Portugese slave trader.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
D Nigerian geh wey do u dis thing no try o! Heeeeei! Dailynews....I weep for u! cry cry

Leave him. Was he not the one chasing a certain Nairalander? Leave him, let him keep shooting himself on the foot. Let me sit down here and continue weeping copius tears of laughter grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by UjSizzle(f): 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2013
xynerise:
If you want the best for yourself then you have to put on your best
well said Yoda antelope
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2013
weren't we just talking about this the other thread and a 17page thread not long ago?

DailyNews: wait until u have known her in real life for at least 5years, then u can vouch for her pls.

Anyone can type or talk...it is easy to comport urself on the internet to appear saintly or angelic than to practice what u say or write online in real life.

Don't be deceived by what WOMEN SAY, WATCH WHAT THEY DO! And u won't be misled.

shut the MOFOing hell up

you can't have it both ways you know. You say you're real and then give a 5year ultimatum for girls to be
For all we know,you just paid one girl's t.fare for spending the weekend

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2013
I still maintain my stand:

It is easier to type good things and talk good things than to practice it.

I want to see real life prove: let the Nigerian ladies start proving to the men that their interest in men lie beyond money and what they see.

Someone asked the threadstarter:

1. Does money attract women

2. Does women complain of men being stingy in a relationship/marriage

Even on this forum, countless number of girls have opened threads to complain that their boyfriends don't give them money or don't spend on them as usual...and they are still here claiming independent womengrin who don't care abt a mans moneygrin

Tell that to the teenage boys and gullible-minded and deprived guys desperately seeking for online lovesmiley
Caracta:

Bia, have we met before? He said, "he THINKS"

Allow me abeg.

gringrin..

So this is the next hot zone?

*following*
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 30, 2013
uj_sizzle:

free my girl joorh. I've got her back.

I've got her front

Have her back, while I take the front *coughs*
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by xynerise: 2:01pm On Jun 30, 2013
uj_sizzle:
well said Yoda antelope
You are welcome Yogi Bear
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2013
lalaosky:

I've got her front

Have her back, while I take the front *coughs*

*sharpens cutlass*

Lalaosky, join the viewers!
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2013
Caracta:

Leave him. Was he not the one chasing a certain Nairalander? Leave him, let him keep shooting himself on the foot. Let me sit down here and continue weeping copius tears of laughter grin
you keep bringing up this issue...out of ur guilty conscience...u know who u are girl, come out clean.

Pearl-hapi alone can talk abt wot happened...and u urself caracta begged me to stop exposing wot happened bw me n pearl and let the girl rest, yes u...pearl-hapi was active then and was apologising to me then...and u pleaded with me to let her be and even threatened to attack me if I dnt stop saying evrythin that happened bw me n pearl...so girl get ur facts well ok
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 2:04pm On Jun 30, 2013
Hehehehehe. I laugh!

*sprinkles holy water on thread*
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Osyxcel(m): 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2013
lalaosky:
gringrin..

So this is the next hot zone?

*following*

Watching In HD grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2013
Caractee, you opened this thread without informing me? shocked shocked shocked angry
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2013
prickly: There is nothing wrong with fixing fake hair, what should really matter is its maintenance whether fake or natural.

A lady on natural hair but poor maintenance is no different from a lady on artificial hair with poor maintenance, same way a well maintained natural hair equates a well maintained artificial hair.

People should be left to do what they think is best for them as long as they do not hurt anyone in the process, that you do not like or wouldn't date a lady on artificial hair doesn't mean no other guy would. wink
Amen brother!! grin grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2013
Caracta: Hehehehehe. I laugh!

*sprinkles holy water on thread*
one thing I have noticed abt u is this:

Sometimes u wanna be real u, but wen u remember that u are still on stage acting drama, u compose...come out clean dear, its good to be real.

And u always find pleasure in attacking DailyNews, but if I ever dare attack u, u will flee nairaland forever like ur friends. Dnt start a war u cnt finish...and stop acting angelic online and prove ur angelicness to the guys u meet in real life cos we all knw d truth, we cnt be fooled.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Idowuogbo(f): 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2013
DailyNews: one thing I have noticed abt u is this:

Sometimes u wanna be real u, but wen u remember that u are still on stage acting drama, u compose...come out clean dear, its good to be real.

And u always find pleasure in attacking DailyNews, but if I ever dare attack u, u will flee nairaland forever like ur friends. Dnt start a war u cnt finish...and stop acting angelic online and prove ur angelicness to the guys u meet in real life cos we all knw d truth, we cnt be fooled.
Hahahaha!!!! Abeg bring bucket o! Dis bobo wan cry us a river.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Acidosis(m): 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2013
DailyNews, Happy Sunday..

God bless you for standing for the truth.
cool
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Idowuogbo(f): 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2013
Acidosis: DailyNews, Happy Sunday..

cool

Anoda battered brain!

Welucum o! kiss
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by ShirelleBaby: 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2013
[quote
author=Caracta]I have said it before and I will say it again. Any girl
that thinks it is her boyfriend's duty to give her money, needs to have
her head checked. Is he your father? Is he your husband? [/quote]
and any guy that thinks it is his right to put his brokus in me needs his head rexamined.has he paid my dowry?
so...every body stay on ya own.kus after unprotected sex,will my father be the one to buy postinor for me?abeg gi
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2013
To all the guys advocating for natural/virgin/unprocessed hair, grow your hair out for 3 months and come back to tell us how it went cheesy cheesy
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Acidosis(m): 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hahahaha!!!! Abeg bring bucket o! Dis bobo wan cry us a river.
Agbero!
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Acidosis(m): 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Anoda battered brain!

Welucum o! kiss
Shut up ma'am kiss
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2013

cool

and u too bro...they can't fool all of us, they can fool the gullible-minded and deprived ones, they can't fool the rest. We all, including the opponents know the truth.

If u are good, take it to the real world. On the internet, a thief can claim to be a security guard. A lovepeddler can claim to be a nun.

Only God knows who we are and those who knw us outside the internet, so let's stop painting our words on nairaland to get people to admiring ussmiley

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by xynerise: 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2013
No reasonable man would want to marry a liability as wife, whether rich or poor. If a girl thinks his man must provide everything she wants, then she is digging a hole for herself.

Some married rich men dont want their wife to work. I dont know if this is caused by insecurity or the man is a staunch illiterate. It looks awkward to me when a woman keeps seeking assist from her husband for something small like hairs, undies and make-ups.

For the singles, you girls should hustle and feel the taste of hardship. Why did your parents send you to school? The more you ask a guy for money to buy irrelevant things, the more you lose your value. The less you seek, the more you get.

Boys are very smart this period. Be sagacious!!

I drop my pen cool

5 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2013

cool

You've missed a lot bro.. Another thread exist just like this one.. Search well and enjoy

This thread's gonna be fun.. Past truth is about to be dug up
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2013
Shir£ll£ baby:

and any guy that thinks it is his right to put his brokus in me needs his head rexamined.has he paid my dowry?
so...every body stay on ya own.kus after unprotected sex,will my father be the one to buy postinor for me?abeg gi
lol, as the day unfolds, their sisters and friends will keep bearing us witness that Nigerian women are money-driven beingsgrin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2013
ItsModella: Caractee, you opened this thread without informing me? shocked shocked shocked angry

No vex jare, my sister.

Isn't it funny? Do you guys notice the set of people against this thread? What do they have in common? grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2013
If we carry natural hair they say we resemble village girls. If we carry fake hair they say we are fake like a Chinese mobile. We never win. Confused set of people.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Acidosis(m): 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2013
Shir£ll£ baby
and any guy that thinks it is his
right to put his brokus in me needs
his head rexamined.has he paid
my dowry?
so...every body stay on ya own.kus
after unprotected sex,will my
father be the one to buy postinor
for me?abeg gi

In other words .

Money (paper) is directly proportional to your brokus.. cheesy

Make I ask you first ... How market madam??
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Idowuogbo(f): 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2013
Shir£ll£ baby:

Shurrrrup joor! Na ur fada say make u go sama without protection? undecided
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Anoda battered brain!

Welucum o! kiss

Acidosis:
Shut up ma'am kiss

gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply)

Russian Teacher & Girlfriend Drown In Lake While Having Sex Inside Car (Photos) / Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) / Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.