Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair - Romance (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair (55005 Views)

Differences Between True Love And Fake Love / Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair / Wealthy Men who Refuse to Give their Women Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by jilesejibril: 10:16am On Sep 21, 2014
hmmmm perfect article niger mummies and women are the best now my life has changed for good when i meet my sugar mummy and Thank god for the help of mr francis Ejike who help me to get the sugar mummy of my life today if you know you are interested and you need one kindly contact him on the tel number:08104264339 hope he help you too and lets chop this money

Modified wink
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 10, 2014
Caracta:

lol...funny. Do you know if i'm married or a nun?
Lols. You should be.
Anyways nice blog. Seen u always update it?
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
pureguide:

Lols. You should be.
Anyways nice blog. Seen u always update it?

I should be what?

Thanks. I update once in a while.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
Caracta:

I should be what?

Thanks. I update once in a while.
Mind if I recommend some certain things to help your blog.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
pureguide:

Mind if I recommend some certain things to help your blog.

I don't mind. Maybe that'll cure my laziness sad

Thanks.

Replied your mail btw.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by maniie: 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
Caracta:
I have said it before and I will say it again. Any girl that thinks it is her boyfriend's duty to give her money, needs to have her head checked. Is he your father? Is he your husband?
point of correctn if his ur husband dan is his duty to give you money bt if his just a bf tin dan u can say is not his duty
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
Caracta:

I don't mind. Maybe that'll cure my laziness sad

Thanks.

Replied your mail btw.

I don't mind dashing out my mobile themes. So u can install in it.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
pureguide:

I don't mind dashing out my mobile themes. So u can install in it.

Ok. Thank you. Good idea. How do I get them?
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by lovethbelson: 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hello,everyone i am from Georgia i never ever believed in spell catser until i meet a man called Dr.Ganyazi Adulahi,who help me cast a spell that brought back my ex-lover who left me for two years before our marriage,His spells works beyond my imaginations and today i am happily married with two kids and me and my Ex-lover are now bid together as husband and wife as we used to be before am very happy more than ever before,what more can i say rather than to say thank to you Dr.Ganyazi Adulahi for been there for me,I know there are some people in need of this help all you need to do is for you to cry no more and kindly contact Dr.Ganyazi Adulahi and all your problem will be solve,contact him today and your life will never ever remain the same his email is dr.ganyaziadulahigreattemple12@outlook.com,or call this mobile number....+2348075938294

Loveth Belson

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 30, 2014
i like this topic,,nd 2 sum ppl,pls try 2 undastnd d topic b4 u talk,dn't just comment bcus u want ppl 2 like ur comment,,sum comments here rwily irritates me nd stop criticizing lyk u dn't knw wah d op is saying,afterall we ar adults so try 2 write sumfin sensible according 2 ur own point of view,thanks.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
cheesy

Thank you too.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by pimplucious: 4:44am On Jul 05, 2015
Caracta:

Haba! cry

Ok, I retract that statement it's done done in Ghana, too grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Danhumprey: 7:23pm On Nov 13, 2016
Caracta:
I have said it before and I will say it again. Any girl that thinks it is her boyfriend's duty to give her money, needs to have her head checked. Is he your father? Is he your husband?
this coming from a girl/lady? o:

I'm over-ghasted and flabber-whelmed.grin

caracta, how's your 'nunship' going?
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 7:39pm On Nov 13, 2016
Danhumprey:
this coming from a girl/lady? o:

I'm over-ghasted and flabber-whelmed.grin

caracta, how's your 'nunship' going?

Lol. I've denounced my 'nunship'. cheesy
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Danhumprey: 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2016
Caracta:

Lol. I've denounced my 'nunship'. cheesy
but why na? the way you carried that 'nunship' for head whenever any guy or group of guys dare come within 5metres radius of you ehn! grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
Danhumprey:
but why na? the way you carried that 'nunship' for head whenever any guy or group of guys dare come within 5metres radius of you ehn! grin

grin

I had to.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Danhumprey: 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2016
Caracta:

grin
I had to.
so, finally hooked-up? wink

grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2016
Danhumprey:
so, finally hooked-up? wink

grin

Absolutely
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2016
Caracta:
I have seen a couple of threads on Nigerian women. So many generalizations and accusations.

1. Money
The men keep complaining that Nigerian women like money. I ask, "Who gives them money?" Men! Why give them and complain later? I'm sure they didn't point a gun at your head when you gave them money or gifts. Stop aiding them. If you are one of the men that shower gifts and money on women, please don't come and open a thread to complain. Thanks.

2. Sex
Who sleeps with them? Men! Some of those pointing accusing fingers have slept with not less than 30 women, especially teenagers (remember NYSC days). Next time your girlfriend opens her legs for you, close the legs. Help save the world. Or better still, stop complaining.

3. Fake Hair
A lot of you admire girls on weaves then come here to make noise. The last girl you asked out on a date, was she not wearing fake hair? I am not a great fan of Weaves but that is not enough reason to condemn others. Next time your girl is wearing fake hair, yank it off. Or better still, don't come here to complain. We can't help you.

I agree that there are promiscuous girls (in large numbers). Some will even plead with you to sleep with them. I also agree that there are gold diggers (in extremely large numbers). There are good girls too. Stop generalizing. It's childish.

Or what do you think? grin grin cheesy
Some women actually group men based on what they pay for.
1) Ths weave boyfriend
2) The phone boyfriend
3)The car boyfriend
4) The rent boyfriend
5) The groceries boyfriend
6) The the bills boyfriend
7) The real boyfriend who enjoys all the above benefits but is not aware that he is sharing.
It's not just women who are sponsored by men. There are men who seek women to fund their lifestyles as well.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by MrAwePresident: 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2016
Raine80:

1) Ths weave boyfriend
2) The phone boyfriend
3)The car boyfriend
4) The rent boyfriend
7) The real boyfriend who enjoys all the above benefits but is not aware that he is sharing.
It's not just women who are sponsored by men. There are men who seek women to fund their lifestyles as well.

cool fuccc boyfriend

She does holy holy for the first seven but has a guy who gives it to her when she wants it
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by MrAwePresident: 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2016
Raine80:

1) Ths weave boyfriend
2) The phone boyfriend
3)The car boyfriend
4) The rent boyfriend

As in you even forgot number 8
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Danhumprey: 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2016
Caracta:

Absolutely
oh? and I wasn't invited to the wedding? *sigh* ;(

how's the little kiddo? because I presume there certainly will be one already. cheesy
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by 11thGoldTREE: 2:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
Caracta:
I have seen a couple of threads on Nigerian women. So many generalizations and accusations.

1. Money
The men keep complaining that Nigerian women like money. I ask, "Who gives them money?" Men! Why give them and complain later? I'm sure they didn't point a gun at your head when you gave them money or gifts. Stop aiding them. If you are one of the men that shower gifts and money on women, please don't come and open a thread to complain. Thanks.

2. Sex
Who sleeps with them? Men! Some of those pointing accusing fingers have slept with not less than 30 women, especially teenagers (remember NYSC days). Next time your girlfriend opens her legs for you, close the legs. Help save the world. Or better still, stop complaining.

3. Fake Hair
A lot of you admire girls on weaves then come here to make noise. The last girl you asked out on a date, was she not wearing fake hair? I am not a great fan of Weaves but that is not enough reason to condemn others. Next time your girl is wearing fake hair, yank it off. Or better still, don't come here to complain. We can't help you.

I agree that there are promiscuous girls (in large numbers). Some will even plead with you to sleep with them. I also agree that there are gold diggers (in extremely large numbers). There are good girls too. Stop generalizing. It's childish.

Or what do you think? grin grin cheesy
no such thing as fake hair
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Youngpo413: 10:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
IJI777:
u only mentioned the hair style tat u dont like. what of money and sex? don't u like them?

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply)

My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me / Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. / A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.