Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair (55025 Views)

Differences Between True Love And Fake Love / Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair / Wealthy Men who Refuse to Give their Women Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Eeeeee o! Bad man things.... grin grin grin

What I said on that thread is the pure unadulterated truth.. Nobody including you disputed it
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Idowuogbo(f): 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2013
Shir£ll£ baby:

smh @ ur mentality,men like u are d reason for the teenagers line up @ a baby market hurrying to sell off your bq§tqrd.relationship is all about making each oda happy,if he has,pls let him spend on her and vice-versa....after d rough climbing and sawing,making the girl look twice ha age,ha family will buy creams and Behind ha up to look ha age ba?abegi,retink!if u are broke,dont woo a girl.a girl that love you without money,u should love her without sex.
Who release dis one?? undecided
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Acidosis(m): 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2013
prickly: I don't know you and don't you dare tell me what to stop again! Go home and caution your kids!

Have a nice day!

Loll... see this e muscle flexor.. grin

Sir, did you miss your period ?
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2013
Thank God for PHCN

I aint leaving this thread for anything grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2013
Acidosis:

You shouldn't mess with me son, I warn you. cool
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2013
WWE about to go down cool
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2013
I warn you again. cool
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2013
I have a question for ladies that ask money from their bfs in real life.

I'm assuming your parents are healthy and you're not in some financial crises, how do you ask your bfs to pay for your shopping, your weave and dumb stuff like that?
Don't you feel weird??

Don't you feel like you're giving them the father role, isn't your pride bruised??
And for those still under their parents, how do your parents act when your bf just replaced your car and they know you didn't pay for it yourself?

Do your parents allow you have somewhat-expensive stuff, that they didn't pay for??

3 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by xynerise: 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2013
Acidosis:

so he is a guy? He acts and writes like a girl. No offence

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 30, 2013
Acidosis:

Stop this! Well you may get some admirers here but trust me, its for a moment... It won't last..

Have a nice day.
I bet you wish it was you and DN getting so many number of likes and admirers. He's speaking the hard truth, deal with it bro!! tongue tongue
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 30, 2013
Wu Zetian: I have a question for ladies that ask money from their bfs in real life.

I'm assuming your parents are healthy and you're not in some financial crises, how do you ask your bfs to pay for your shopping, your weave and dumb stuff like that?
Don't you feel weird??

Don't you feel like you're giving them the father role, isn't your pride bruised??
And for those still under their parents, how do your parents act when your bf just replaced your car and they know you didn't pay for it yourself?

Do your parents allow you have somewhat-expensive stuff, that they didn't pay for??

You aint living in nigeria right?

Bf( a normal broke guy) replace a girl's car?.. In naija?.. Lol grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Acidosis(m): 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2013
prickly: You shouldn't mess with me son, I warn you. cool

I am not your son... I am your god.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2013
Wu Zetian: I have a question for ladies that ask money from their bfs in real life.

Don't you feel weird??

I wonder o. They are the ones making these guys run their mouths anyhow. Shameless peeps. I don't blame them sha. I blame the men that encourage them by meeting their needs.

This thread is to correct these wrongs and immature generalizations, not to play saint and wealthy.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2013
Shots fired!!!
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by xynerise: 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2013
lalaosky:

You aint leaving in nigeria right?

speak for yourself
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2013
Rejected? All for saying the truth? That's all you could conclude?

How much are you worth?
ItsModella:
They are a bunch of rejected men. I bet they can't even get a girl, that's why they whine like babies who haven't been breastfed in aeons.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Acidosis(m): 3:40pm On Jun 30, 2013
ItsModella:
I bet you wish it was you and DN getting so many number of likes and admirers. He's speaking the hard truth, deal with it bro!! tongue tongue

sad sad
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 3:41pm On Jun 30, 2013
lalaosky:

You aint leaving living in nigeria right?

A car is a small thing. Yes, in naija! What is a car? I laugh.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by xynerise: 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2013
2s£xy:
Rejected? All for saying the truth? That's all you could conclude?

How much are you worth?

grin. See as my son dey look as I dey laugh alone
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2013
xynerise:
speak for yourself

Read before you attack

I used "a normal broke guy"

How many guy(not the affluent ones) can replace a girl's car in naija?.. How many will even buy them a car in the frist place?.. Be real antelope, this is naija we're talking about

In my class, only two peeps has cars and they are both girls, one bought by her sugar daddy and one by her lecturer daddy

This is naija not US!!
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Idowuogbo(f): 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2013
lalaosky:

You aint leaving in nigeria right?

See dis village boi 0! Comot for village come see trips mehn...Car na purewater.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by xynerise: 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2013
lalaosky:

Read before you attack

I uses "a normal broke guy"

How many guy(not the affluent ones) can replace a girl's car in naija?.. How many will even buy them a car in the frist place?.. Be real antelope, this is naija we're talking about

In my class, only two peeps has cars and they are both girls, one bought by her sugar daddy and one by her lecturer daddy

This is naija not US!!
Have you heard a situation where a broke guy steals a huge money to impress a girl?
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2013
When I grow up, I wanna be like sir xynerise...

You ROCK!
xynerise: If my wife carries a hair that makes her look like a mouse with weave, I will ask her to change it immediately. She knows what I want and she knows I love fashion(modest fashion). cool

But one thing I love about her is that she never for a second ask me to give her money to fix her hair. She knows Brazilian hair is expensive so she go for the less expensive hair and she looks better than those with Brazilian hairs. In short that woman too much grin.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by 50calibre(m): 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2013
prickly:
Yes, black women maintaining and growing their hair is an herculean task, the hair of a Negro is naturally tougher than that of a Caucasian or Asian, quote me anywhere. And did you miss the part of my post where I stated that before the age of 15 most black parents cut the hair of their daughters for over 2000 times? Or you couldn't come up with a rebuttal?

We are no longer in the 70's or 80's or are we? In the 70's or 80's most Africans didn't brush their mouth, does that mean we all shouldn't now?
The world is evolving, technology is advancing things are changing, black ladies are using artificial hairs some are still on natural, this isn't the 70's or 80's this is 2013 deal with it bro.

2000 times is a gross exaggeration, yes I agree that by age 15, most girls have their hair cut multiple times. But the human hair grows at a rate of about 0.5 inches/month, multiply that by 12 months, you have 6 inches/year so there is nothing stopping a black girl from growing her hair as soon as she is independent.

This is not about me dealing with anything, this is about the frustration black men go through, this is about a black man looking at his wife, and instead of seeing a woman, he sees a masquerade. Even Jacob Zuma ( South African president) once complained about this issue, and black women in South Africa started changing.

I've got relatives who fix that nonsense, but they try as much as possible to keep it out of my sight, as they know I might throw it in the bin.

Look at these two women, one beautiful one and one elephant. See what the elephant wore to a courtroom.

Tell me which one if them you think a man will chose.

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Acidosis(m): 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2013
lalaosky:

Read before you attack

I uses "a normal broke guy"

This is naija not US!!

I beg tell them...

Just read that line again... "change her car" I laugh. Meaning you should buy one and then change it later...

...for a girlfriend

hehehe...

Well, money is good..
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by xynerise: 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2013
2s£xy:
When I grow up, I wanna be like sir xynerise...

You ROCK!
Finally I don get one fan. cool. 999,999 to go grin

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2013
Acidosis:

I am not your son... I am your god.

More like my dog, and just like a dog I won't hesitate to put you on a leash, you're rabies infested I don't want you biting viewers!

You and your fellow dead weights on this thread are insecure men, and the insecurity has eaten you all up like fuckiiing cancer, you'll are the equivalent of a cardio pulmonary disease, DISGUSTING, go work on your self esteem son, if my getting e-admirers hurts you so bad take a trip to hell and say hi to lucifer.

Don't mess with me son, don't mess with me, its your decision to make choose wisely! cool
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2013
50calibre:

2000 times is a gross exaggeration, yes I agree that by age 15, most girls have their hair cut multiple times. But the human hair grows at a rate of about 0.5 inches/month, multiply that by 12 months, you have 6 inches/year so there is nothing stopping a black girl from growing her hair as soon as she is independent.

Is the second girl a full Nigerian? I doubt. Hair growth varies. Some of us are more blessed than others. As for the first pic, that's a bad weave IMO
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
See dis village boi 0! Comot for village come see trips mehn...Car na purewater.

You and caracta are too quick to attack without seeing where I'm coming from.

And you don't know where I live, so stop the village bullshit!!

Cos you can afford a car doesn't mean the large masses can.. Smh
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2013
I dont even know peruvian hair but I guess I could sell to tham and make money gringringringrin
Acidosis:
cheesy grin cheesy

The funny thing is, most Nigerian lady hustlers want to kill themselves because of these brazillian stuff just to entice men who do not know the difference between Brazillian and Ghana weave.. grin

Nigerian guys do not know the difference cheesy
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Acidosis(m): 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2013
Look at these two women, one beautiful one and one elephant. See what the elephant wore to a courtroom

*someone pls help..* Take me to a nearby clinic*
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin gringringringringringrin I don die gringrin grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2013
@50 calibre: Men will choose Ciara because she's prettier , fact! This has nothing to do with weave.

Just so you know, that's not Ciara's real hair. She is using braiding extensions. Ciara is a "weavaholic" herself, bad example dude!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (53) (Reply)

Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) / Identical Twin Sisters Get Married On Same Day To Men From Same State / I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.