Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair (55026 Views)

Differences Between True Love And Fake Love / Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair / Wealthy Men who Refuse to Give their Women Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 30, 2013
Osyxcel: I think moderation is the key.

If you wanna ask your boyfriend for money, be moderate about it, you shouldn't overly depend on him for all your finances.

I think GIVING from both sides is the key not moderation. As long as one person is the one giving whether moderately or not, the non-giver will be rated lowly
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Acidosis(m): 2:37pm On Jun 30, 2013
ItsModella:
They are a bunch of rejected men. I bet they can't even get a girl, that's why they whine like babies who haven't been breastfed in aeons.
..coming from ItsModella sad sad
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 30, 2013
prickly: are you gonna lie now? You have never generalized by calling all Nigerian Ladies whores?

Why are you making use of the word majority now, is it because you've been reminded that your mother and sisters are also Nigerian ladies?
Doctors are flirts. Does it there are no doctors that don't flirt

Musicians are drug addicts, does it mean there r no musicians who aren't drug addicts

Nigerians are corrupt. Does it mean there are no corrupt nigerians

Of course d world in general is based on generalisation of what majority do.

Majority of naija girls are money-conscious and money-driven. If my sisters are, then they are guilty. My mom is out of this cos she is old enuff to be ur granny, and in their time, they weren't much into money, she abandoned a military officer to marry my poor dad, and they together walked their way to glory, and are reaping it happily today. Everly young and happy couple.

My mum always wonder, said she was so scared of marrying a rich guy she never knew abt his wealth, that she wonders hw today girls dnt even fear at all.

My sister too refused to marry one very rich guy, d ... family in asaba cos she was scared their wealth is so much above wot her parents has, she settled for an upcoming guy n they together built wealth. So rich as I type. But today girls, never!

U think we guys dnt have sense right Never mind...even d rich guys now get plenty sense, they only fall mugu for a while for a purpose ok We get sense now ogrin

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 30, 2013
Acidosis:
..coming from ItsModella sad sad
Acidosis, you're breaking my heart too cry cry
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 30, 2013
xynerise:
Some girls cannot maintain it. Some look like hairy vulture in it. Hmmm pathetic grin
gringrin.. Chei, antelope, you're wasting your "comedic" talent grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by xynerise: 2:40pm On Jun 30, 2013
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by xynerise: 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2013
lalaosky:
gringrin.. Chei, antelope, you're wasting your "comedic" talent grin
grin. The talent is used in the family.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2013
shei, men I wonder how Daily News kids will be like sad sad
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Unluvable(f): 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2013
Its a lil confusing in here;
Let's get the scene right- guy toast a chic wearing an artificial hair, chic accepts the proposal, guy starts complaining about artificial hair!
Does this make any sense undecided
I think to solve all these complaints, guys should go for what appeals to them from the onset! Search out for the natural hair and the good lawd shall bless your efforts! cheesy

Say Amen brothers grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Acidosis(m): 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2013
ItsModella:
Acidosis, you're breaking my heart too cry cry

sorry sad
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2013
Unluvable*:
Let's get the scene right- guy toast a chic wearing an artificial hair, chic accepts the proposal, guy starts complaining about artificial hair!
I think to solve all these complaints, guys should go for what appeals to them from the onset! Search out for the natural hair and the good lawd shall bless your efforts! cheesy

Say Amen brothers grin

You are healed ,sister winkwink
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2013
xynerise:
Is that necessary?

It is o...says the Epistle according to Saint Daily News
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Idowuogbo(f): 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2013
DailyNews: Doctors are flirts. Does it there are no doctors that don't flirt

Musicians are drug addicts, does it mean there r no musicians who aren't drug addicts

Majority of naija girls are money-conscious and money-driven. If my sisters are, then they are guilty. My mom is out of this cos she is old enuff to be ur granny, and in their time, they weren't much into money, she abandoned a military officer to marry my poor dad, and they together walked their way to glory, and are reaping it happily today. Everly young and happy couple.

My mum always wonder, said she was so scared of marrying a rich guy she never knew abt his wealth, that she wonders hw today girls dnt even fear at all.

My sister too refused to marry one very rich guy, d odogwu family in asaba cos she was scared their wealth is so much above wot her parents has, she settled for an upcoming guy n they together built wealth. So rich as I type. But today girls, never!

U think we guys dnt have sense right Never mind...even d rich guys now get plenty sense, they only fall mugu for a while for a purpose ok We get sense now ogrin
If I hear? No b only odogwu family na Omigwo family.

Msteeeeeeeeew!
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2013
I always collect synthetic weaves from hair salon that customers leave, I mix the little pieces up and I always manage to pull of a nice hairstyle. I have never bought my own weave before
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2013
Unluvable*:

Say Amen brothers grin

Exactly my point!
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Idowuogbo(f): 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2013
joeydozzy: shei, men I wonder how Daily News kids will be like sad sad
I no rite? Poor kids! cry cry
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2013
xynerise:
Is that necessary?
u knw, wen ur fast-typing, u will make some mistakes...edit ur post n remove that family name pls. Thanks for d correction.

But I just hate d way girls come on nairaland to act and pretend innocent while they go outside to perpetrate evil, its very sad and dubious, they need to be exposed and cautioned.

They shud defending their bad habit online. If any of them is good, let her prove it to the guys she meets in real life and not coming online to lie and pretend to fool some guys, its really bad cos we know the truth, majority of Nigerian girls are greedy, too clingy, too demanding, too faky and too wayward, simple! If they like, let them call me names and curse me, it doesn't change what we see and know abt them. Everyone here knows the truth.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by xynerise: 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2013
Unluvable*:

Say Amen brothers grin
U got it all wrong.

Guy met a girl on low cut or unrelaxed hair.

Guy wooed the girl and she agreed.

Girl demanded for for money to make Brazilian hair which is her dream hair.

And guy provoke and say many many things grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Mary Amaka will be lucky cry cry
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Unluvable(f): 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2013
joeydozzy:

You are healed ,sister winkwink

Peace be with you brother

*sprinkles some holy water on him*
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2013
joeydozzy:

tell me about it grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2013
joeydozzy: shei, men I wonder how Daily News kids will be like sad sad

Dang!!!!

What's with the mushiness going on between itsmodella and acidiosis?...both of you should get a room!! grin
DailyNews: Doctors are flirts. Does it there are no doctors that don't flirt

My sister too refused to marry one very rich guy, d odogwu family in asaba cos she was scared their wealth is so much above wot her parents has, she settled for an upcoming guy n they together built wealth. So rich as I type. But today girls, never!

This wasn't necessary, since you think all Nigerian girls are whores I'm only asking that you accept that your sisters and female relatives are whores since they are also Nigerian Ladies, earlier you didn't make use of MAJORITY you were making use of ALL or NIGERIAN girls are whores, you got reminded that you also have Nigerian sisters your word usage changed.

Just accept it and we will call it a day, and you need to swear down a notch about your families wealth and blah blah, that isn't what this argument is all about, why should anyone believe you anyway when you earlier stated that people shouldn't believe what others say on the site unless they meet in person.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Idowuogbo(f): 2:49pm On Jun 30, 2013
joeydozzy:

Lmao! grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 2:49pm On Jun 30, 2013
xynerise:
U got it all wrong.

Nah...why wasn't she making the hair before? Is the man her messiah? How many of you guys even hang out with girls with unrelaxed hair?
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
hahaha, Idowu u will burst my stomach with laff ogringrin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 30, 2013
xynerise:
U got it all wrong.

gringrin

And then comes to nairaland to H-expose caracta and co grin

*sees her and bolts* grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 30, 2013
prickly:
This wasn't necessary, since you think all Nigerian girls are whores I'm only asking that you accept that your sisters and female relatives are whores since they are also Nigerian Ladies, earlier you didn't make use of MAJORITY you were making use of ALL or NIGERIAN girls are whores, you got reminded that you also have Nigerian sisters your word usage changed.

Just accept it and we will call it a day, and you need to swear down a notch about your families wealth and blah blah, that isn't what this argument is all about, why should anyone believe you anyway when you earlier stated that people shouldn't believe what others say on the site unless they meet in person.
GBAM!!! Take the talk about your family's wealth to the real world...ain't nobody got time for that here.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2013
mondi_cheeks: I always collect synthetic weaves from hair salon that customers leave, I mix the little pieces up and I always manage to pull of a nice hairstyle. I have never bought my own weave before

LMAO! The struggle is real grin grin

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Acidosis(m): 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2013
Unluvable*:

Say Amen brothers grin

Some ladies we see on artificial hair and make-up do not "really" like the idea of artificial stuffs...
Peer pressure and the belief that men love these things lured many..

Therefore, its possible to toast a lady on artificial hair (love at first sight), and then talk to her (not force her) about your idea/interest/likes..
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Idowuogbo(f): 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2013
prickly:

Kai! Ur head is dia mehn...... Bravo! U don say!
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Unluvable(f): 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2013
xynerise:
U got it all wrong.

We all know this is rarely the case. But seriously I think nairaland is staged! I know lot of guys that even have preferred weaves and styles for their partners.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply)

Identical Twin Sisters Get Married On Same Day To Men From Same State / I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend / Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.