Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair (55016 Views)

Differences Between True Love And Fake Love / Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair / Wealthy Men who Refuse to Give their Women Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2013
lalaosky:

You and caracta are too quick to attack without seeing where I'm coming from.

And you don't know where I live, so stop the village bullshit!!

Cos you can afford a car doesn't mean the large masses can.. Smh

Who attacked you? Me? I laugh. You guys should stop presenting Nigerians as dead brokers. This is a public forum.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by xynerise: 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2013
lalaosky:

Chai! grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Idowuogbo(f): 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2013
50calibre:

2000 times is a gross exaggeration, yes I agree that by age 15, most girls have their hair cut multiple times. But the human hair grows at a rate of about 0.5 inches/month, multiply that by 12 months, you have 6 inches/year so there is nothing stopping a black girl from growing her hair as soon as she is independent.

This is not about me dealing with anything, this is about the frustration black men go through, this is about a black man looking at his wife, and instead of seeing a woman, he sees a masquerade. Even Jacob Zuma ( South African president) once complained about this issue, and black women in South Africa started changing.

I've got relatives who fix that nonsense, but they try as much as possible to keep it out of my sight, as they know I might throw it in the bin.

Look at these two women, one beautiful one and one elephant. See what the elephant wore to a courtroom.

Tell me which one if them you think a man will chose.
Mr man,dat second pic no b natural hair na! She perm hair con add extensions for length. We no our stuff mehn...

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2013
Caracta:

Is the second girl a full Nigerian? I doubt. Hair growth varies. Some of us are more blessed than others. As for the first pic, that's a bad weave IMO

The second girl is Ciara and she has in Braid extensions.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2013
Acidosis:

I beg tell them...

Just read that line again... "change her car" I laugh. Meaning you should buy one and then change it later...

...for a girlfriend

hehehe...

Well, money is good..

When I tried to point it out, they attacked me.. I laugh in swahili. No be naija again?. Oh, I forgot, this is internet, everybody is super rich

Meanwhile, the different guys that open threads complained about taking a girl out, the world will fall if they buy a girl a car

@xynerise, stealing is a different case. That's absurd

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Acidosis(m): 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2013
prickly:
More like my dog, and just like a dog I won't hesitate to put you on a leash, you're rabies infested I don't want you biting viewers!

You and your fellow dead weights on this thread are insecure men, and the insecurity has eaten you all up like fuckiiing cancer, you'll are the equivalent of a cardio pulmonary disease, DISGUSTING, go work on your self esteem son, if my getting e-admirers hurts you so bad take a trip to hell and say hi to lucifer.

Don't mess with me son, don't mess with me, its your decision to make choose wisely! cool

Lol.. I don't even know where to start ..

You are too small for me to devour grin
Lol...see as your lines weak like your joystick sad

Abeg...
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by xynerise: 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2013
lalaosky:

@xynerise, stealing is a different case. That's absurd
Ok sir
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2013
Caracta:

Who attacked you? Me? I laugh. You guys should stop presenting Nigerians as dead brokers. This is a public forum.

Tell that to the numerous bashing thread and tribal thread starters and the supermods that take bad news to the frontpage of NL

Blame it on our leaders that have left it's masses in penury. Don't blame it on me.

I'm just being real. If I'm lying prove me wrong not trying to make me save face for this country which I love BTW tongue
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2013
Acidosis:

I beg tell them...

Just read that line again... "change her car" I laugh. Meaning you should buy one and then change it later...

...for a girlfriend

hehehe...

Well, money is good..

This is S***ly P and I'm assuming she already has a car. If she doesn't, that doesn't change my question as he is still buying her one.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2013
50calibre:

2000 times is a gross exaggeration, yes I agree that by age 15, most girls have their hair cut multiple times. But the human hair grows at a rate of about 0.5 inches/month, multiply that by 12 months, you have 6 inches/year so there is nothing stopping a black girl from growing her hair as soon as she is independent.

This is not about me dealing with anything, this is about the frustration black men go through, this is about a black man looking at his wife, and instead of seeing a woman, he sees a masquerade. Even Jacob Zuma ( South African president) once complained about this issue, and black women in South Africa started changing.

I've got relatives who fix that nonsense, but they try as much as possible to keep it out of my sight, as they know I might throw it in the bin.

Look at these two women, one beautiful one and one elephant. See what the elephant wore to a courtroom.

Tell me which one if them you think a man will chose.

I miscalculated lol sorry, 200 not 2000, but that's still a lot, cutting your hair once every month and 12 times in a year is a lot.

Like I earlier stated, not all black men worry themselves over frivolous issues, why would you throw ones property into a bin?

And to your comparison, why are you comparing a slim lightskinned lady in her early 20's to an obese dark skinned woman in her 40's, what kind of comparison is that?

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Idowuogbo(f): 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2013
lalaosky:

Mr emotional, abeg go down coolitin mehn! Wetin we dey talk wetin u dey yarn? U here shouting in naija, like say boys wey carry no dey change cars for gehs wey dem send. Btwn, na city u dey? undecided
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2013
xynerise:
Ok sir

*adds him among my fans*.. 999.99 more to go grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2013
Acidosis:

Lol.. I don't even know where to start ..

You are too small for me to devour grin
Lol...see as your lines weak like your joystick sad

Abeg...
I'm glad your god has shown you the light, he made you choose wisely. cool
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by ITbomb(m): 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2013
gree-die:

so u want ur money for.ur pocket and her back for.ground?......i see.
Yes !!!!!! Including 'her'
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by xynerise: 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2013
lalaosky:

*adds him among my fans*.. 999.99 more to go grin
Ole grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Acidosis(m): 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2013
Wu Zetian: .

This is S***ly P and I'm assuming she already has a car. If she doesn't, that doesn't change my question as he is still buying her one.

Are you a Nigerian?

Do you live in Nigeria?
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Mr emotional, abeg go down coolitin mehn! Wetin we dey talk wetin u dey yarn? U here shouting in naija, like say boys wey carry no dey change cars for gehs wey dem send. Btwn, na city u dey? undecided

Badosky, I dey vila for inside isiala ngwa

Helep me with small money.. Or change my keke napep to SUV, abeg. grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2013
That comparison is ridiculous, TBH

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by 50calibre(m): 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2013
@caracta, Zeitan , idowuogbo, that looks like natural hair to me, but even if its not, at least she used largely her natural hair, and then incorporated a little fake into it.

Some black men grow their natural hair with little stress.

Look at this guy, forget the pale skin, he is black.

if he can do it, black women can. So stop giving excuses

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Unluvable(f): 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2013
Please what time is the spain - brazil match, thanks!!
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2013
Pls give us pictures of Nigerians...full Nigerians!
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2013
Acidosis:

Are you a Nigerian?

Do you live in Nigeria?
Yes, I'm Nigerian, I don't live in Nigeria. This is Shollypopz
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2013
Wu Zetian:

Hahahaha sholly. What inspired the new moniker? grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2013
Unluvable*:

11pm.. So you do watch football? shocked
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by xynerise: 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2013
Unluvable*:
Postponed
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2013
Wu Zetian:

Chisos!!.. I never knew!!

You're so kind and humble with this new moniker.. Please don't revert back to shollypopz

I wanna be able to bully a lil grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Acidosis(m): 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2013
Wu Zetian:

Sholly ?? grin Hahahaha... who ban you na?

Pls I'll like you to spend some hours on the Job/Vacancy section, until then you may not understand the state of the average Nigerian guy..

Even when we think we've arrived (little cash), what comes to mind is marriage/wedding and not cars for girlfriends.. cool
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2013
50calibre: @caracta, Zeitan , idowuogbo, that looks like natural hair to me, but even if its not, at least she used largely her natural hair, and then incorporated a little fake into it.

Some black men grow their natural hair with little stress.

Look at this guy, forget the pale skin, he is black.

if he can do it, black women can. So stop giving excuses
He can do it so why aren't you doing it? Some men can grow their natural hair some can't, the same applies to black women some can and some can't, its that simple.
Some ladies will pick him over guys on skin cut some won't, same way some guys will pick ladies on artificial hair over natural hair, its all about choice and taste, remember looks attract but personality and some drop of good looks sustains. wink

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Acidosis(m): 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2013
I don't need to watch the match...

Brazil 2- Spain 1
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2013
2s£xy:
Rejected? All for saying the truth? That's all you could conclude?

How much are you worth?
lmaooooo!! See as e dey pain am. In you mind, you said the truth? Talk about false truths grin grin

Now, about my worth, I am a 100000 times more than a thousand of your type put together. Do the freaking math.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2013
Sure you do... And for real!

I love the way you carry your family.
xynerise:
Finally I don get one fan. cool. 999,999 to go grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Unluvable(f): 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2013
xynerise:
Postponed
Seriously??

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (53) (Reply)

A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. / Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) / Identical Twin Sisters Get Married On Same Day To Men From Same State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.