Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:02 AM

Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair - Romance (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair (57128 Views)

Differences Between True Love And Fake Love / Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair / Wealthy Men who Refuse to Give their Women Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by 50calibre(m): 10:13pm On Jul 05, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli is the oxygen that keeps this thread alive, il be back when he returns.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by free2ryhme: 10:13pm On Jul 05, 2013
Caracta:

Hahahaha. Another one. What's wrong with our men tonight? Global warming? I am not useful to the thread i created? Oh yeah...talk of common sense.

Dude, sheath your sword. I am not here for you. You like to fight but i don't do such immature keypad-blowing stuff. grin

point of correction i no like to fight ... i no get time for fight
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by 50calibre(m): 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2013
Oahray: don't tell me you won't get upset. That's bad sad

I'm getting upset already, I'm starting to twitch.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2013
free2ryhme:

point of correction i no like to fight ... i no get time for fight

So why did you get upset over a harmless comment? PMS thingz? cheesy

Na wa o. Hian!
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Oahray: 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2013
50calibre:

I'm getting upset already, I'm starting to twitch.
lol. Someone's temper has grown an inch. Nice. That's not to say I won't call you dumb another day sha angry
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2013
Word! Love it! cool would implement it!
Oahray: It's part of business to sell a mentality along with your products.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2013
Let the battle begin.
Oahray: lol. Someone's temper has grown an inch. Nice. That's not to say I won't call you dumb another day sha angry
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Idowuogbo(f): 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2013
Oahray: lol. Someone's temper has grown an inch. Nice. That's not to say I won't call you dumb another day sha angry
Hmmmm...
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Idowuogbo(f): 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2013
bejahisky:

ibere were re o..Omo lo je ogede agbagba ko mu omi si.Ani me and u no get talk..Omo awo ni e..
B4? it's Friday na! Ogede agbagba on a guarantee level.

Akon pa! Akon ja skirt tinz.... grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Osyxcel(m): 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2013
Free show don end sad
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by free2ryhme: 11:28pm On Jul 05, 2013
Caracta:

So why did you get upset over a harmless comment? PMS thingz? cheesy

Na wa o. Hian!

y shld i be upset .. .. it is just a discussion.. I no fit take panadol for another person headache
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by free2ryhme: 11:28pm On Jul 05, 2013
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by alleviate2002us(m): 4:43am On Jul 06, 2013
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by alleviate2002us(m): 4:59am On Jul 06, 2013
uj_sizzle:
what you highlighted was from my personal experience. you've just described your preference, why don't you ask her how many men have offered to sponsor a trip to the salon.

actually i have preference for moderation. Unfortunately our ladies lack the sense to establish that. . . Not all of them though but majority.

You don't wanna talk about this same moderation when it has to do with fixing eye lashes! Dunno if you have fixed any but lemme quote my sis. . . 'Guy, some babes no dey try sha. .omo see as that chick be for bike! The lashes no gree her see road' we both laffed at that joke.

Now, i don't know who that chick in question wanted to impress but if she was my gf, then she only succeeded in turning me off.

many attimes i fear for their lack of moderation. I can't rule out the fact that the trend/fashion has come to stay but am pleased to inform you that not all chicks get carried away with all the hype and "i wanna be like a celebrity thingy".

#you don't wanna know the number of advances the chick i sighted as an example has on a daily basis. Non of them offer to tend her hair cuz its always neat, well packed, black and long.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by alleviate2002us(m): 5:08am On Jul 06, 2013
ItsModella:
say what? undecided

loool...speak esan na grin grin

you wan cause go-slow?

That level hard pass Jamb o!

That na TOEFL. . Test of Esan as a First Language.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by luvmijeje(f): 5:31am On Jul 06, 2013
Caracta: INCANTATIONS!!! shocked

*sprinkles holy water on thread*
*Ayaff die* lmao
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by luvmijeje(f): 5:35am On Jul 06, 2013
bejahisky: Back to the issue.Men are superior to women.women who seek to be equal with Men lack ambition.Shikena..
O.Y.O
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 06, 2013
The thread have dead. sad

meanwhile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHiGxdEy4EE Love the way u are by Dare.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 06, 2013
alleviate2002us: but lemme quote my sis. . . 'Guy, some babes no dey try sha. .omo see as that chick be for bike! The lashes no gree her see road' we both laffed at that joke.

Now, i don't know who that chick in question wanted to impress

I think your sister was referring to IdowuOgbo.... Last time I checked, she had has like the feather of a peacock gringringringringringringringringringringrin

jeeze... I hate that eye-slash thing. So much hate with a passion. Just like ur own case, na complete turn off.
Well, I call it trade mark. If you know what I mean.

Errm, can any 'fashion' lady explain what girls wear chain on their ankle for? I have been itching to know this for years. Rumor has it that lebians use it identify themselves. Is this true?

gringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by free2ryhme: 6:52am On Jul 06, 2013
ItsModella

Are you from Esan

Ah if you are pls no vex for me ooo undecided

I wont hurt a fellow sister
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 06, 2013
Any Benin person in the house?
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by UjSizzle(f): 9:06am On Jul 06, 2013
alleviate2002us:

actually i have preference for moderation. Unfortunately our ladies lack the sense to establish that. . . Not all of them though but majority.

You don't wanna talk about this same moderation when it has to do with fixing eye lashes! Dunno if you have fixed any but lemme quote my sis. . . 'Guy, some babes no dey try sha. .omo see as that chick be for bike! The lashes no gree her see road' we both laffed at that joke.

Now, i don't know who that chick in question wanted to impress but if she was my gf, then she only succeeded in turning me off.

many attimes i fear for their lack of moderation. I can't rule out the fact that the trend/fashion has come to stay but am pleased to inform you that not all chicks get carried away with all the hype and "i wanna be like a celebrity thingy".

#you don't wanna know the number of advances the chick i sighted as an example has on a daily basis. Non of them offer to tend her hair cuz its always neat, well packed, black and long.

Nah i hate lashes..think my eyes are pretty all on their own. But that is not to say it looks horrible on everyone.

Funny you preach 'moderation' now, a moment ago you were concerned with how women won't stayy natural.
This model girl you set as a standard clearly have things working for her in the hair department: full, long, dark, but not everyone else can boast of that.
When a woman dresses or uses cosmetics, the principal aim is to first build her confidence and not to impress anyone. She has to first look beautiful to herself before anyone else,least of all men.

Cosmetics and clothes go hand in hand. other than the lattet covering your nudity, it builds confidence by flattering your physique and accentuating your assets.The exact reason why a fat lady can wear dark clothes and vertical stripes to make her look slimmer, a skinny girl can wear full skirts to give the impresssion of curves, a person with lovely legs can rock it in pretty heels and a short skirt. Same reason we use body creams and soaps not just to make u cleann but leave ur skin healthy and beautiful. Everythinh works together.

Looking beautiful requires that you get the eyes of the onlooker away from your flaws by accentuating your assets...its a neat trick. It is the universal aim of any woman who looks after herself! Whichever she decides to opt for, whatever means she seeks to achieve it, the bottomline is she changes herself from her natural state to something different.
Its foolhardy to try justifying one above the other for those hanging onto it <:/

So here, beauty builds confidence and has nothing to do with inferiority. Confidence helps you take on the world smiley.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by UjSizzle(f): 9:08am On Jul 06, 2013
alleviate2002us:

Nah i hate lashes..think my eyes are pretty all on their own. But that is not to say it looks horrible on everyone.

Funny you preach 'moderation' now, a moment ago you were concerned with how women won't stayy natural.
This model girl you set as a standard clearly have things working for her in the hair department: full, long, dark, but not everyone else can boast of that.
When a woman dresses or uses cosmetics, the principal aim is to first build her confidence and not to impress anyone. She has to first look beautiful to herself before anyone else,least of all men.

Cosmetics and clothes go hand in hand. other than the lattet covering your nudity, it builds confidence by flattering your physique and accentuating your assets.The exact reason why a fat lady can wear dark clothes and vertical stripes to make her look slimmer, a skinny girl can wear full skirts to give the impresssion of curves, a person with lovely legs can rock it in pretty heels and a short skirt. Same reason we use body creams and soaps not just to make u cleann but leave ur skin healthy and beautiful. Everythinh works together.

Looking beautiful requires that you get the eyes of the onlooker away from your flaws by accentuating your assets...its a neat trick. It is the universal aim of any woman who looks after herself! Whichever she decides to opt for, whatever means she seeks to achieve it, the bottomline is she changes herself from her natural state to something different.
Its foolhardy to try justifying one above the other for those hanging onto it <:/

So here, beauty builds confidence and has nothing to do with inferiority. Confidence helps you take on the world smiley.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Idowuogbo(f): 9:15am On Jul 06, 2013
2s£xy:

I think your sister was referring to IdowuOgbo.... Last time I checked, she had has like the feather of a peacock gringringringringringringringringringringrin

jeeze... I hate that eye-slash thing. So much hate with a passion. Just like ur own case, na complete turn off.
Well, I call it trade mark. If you know what I mean.

Errm, can any 'fashion' lady explain what girls wear chain on their ankle for? I have been itching to know this for years. Rumor has it that lebians use it identify themselves. Is this true?

gringringringringringringringringringrin
O fe te laro Saturday abi? I wear anklets, rock eyelashes every now and den. Without d lashes sef, my eyes still sexy! so wots d biggie? Na ur money I dey use enhance ni? undecided
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 06, 2013
Caracta u dey craze.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 06, 2013
uj_sizzle:

gbogbo kurukere obinrin lo ri ako ni.All the make up,weaves things is all because of kondo.We guys with the kondo say we like you better when u are natural..
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 06, 2013
Idowuogbo wa gba kondo.Come chop Banana.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Idowuogbo(f): 9:40am On Jul 06, 2013
bejahisky:

gbogbo kurukere obinrin lo ri ako ni.All the make up,weaves things is all because of kondo.We guys with the kondo say we like you better when u are natural..
Gbenu sohun joor! So maintenance na for Kondo 2? Won fi pangolo ro po opolo e ni? undecided
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Idowuogbo(f): 9:43am On Jul 06, 2013
bejahisky: Idowuogbo wa gba kondo.Come chop Banana.
O fi ogun se nu ni? undecided
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 06, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Gbenu sohun joor! So maintenance na for Kondo 2? Won fi pangolo ro po opolo e ni? undecided

No be guys una dey ask money for maintenance.Yes the maintenance too na for kondo.Everything women do na for kondo.It´s all about the kondomins.lo ki cucumba bo di joor..
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 06, 2013
Idowuogbo:
O fi ogun se nu ni? undecided

Omo terisi ko bend down low.gbe nkan si nkan joor.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 9:50am On Jul 06, 2013
bejahisky: Caracta u dey craze.

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply)

She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) / How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.