Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:40 PM

Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair - Romance (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair (57134 Views)

Differences Between True Love And Fake Love / Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair / Wealthy Men who Refuse to Give their Women Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Idowuogbo(f): 11:17am On Jul 06, 2013
Caracta:

Chai! sad sad sad

Idowu, how is Kiki Junior?
Lolz...she aite!

She dey wiv nana. wink
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 06, 2013
alutacontinua: Caracta, when is this thread gonna end

Theory isn't practical...coming from DN. If we evaluate well, he has the highest number of theories concerning Nigerian ladies on Nairaland Romance Section. I keep saying dude has like 100 minds and 500 mouths with 1000 fingers that he uses to punch his keyboard. undecided
Sure Aluta....I have said it countless times, don't just believe I am a perfect guy or whatever you think just by the things I write or type here...just take the good counsels if any, or if at all u find any worthy, and throw away the rest that u dont like...but don't just assume I am a very perfect guy cos I am typing this and that here...wait until u know me in person for a long time....this is another reason why most marriages of today fail....people assume their partners are perfect humans, and when they finally tie the knot and get down in marriage, they start to see flaws and faults, and most times out of anger, frustration and feeling of betrayal, some couples break up and divorce.

Thats why most relationships that didn't start on a wow-beginning, in which the two parties were both wondering if the other is good for them, always end up the best relationship or marriage.

So pls, don't just see every word I type as a personal attack...when I speak, I speak based on what's happening in real life that I have seen or heard....and I can't come here to twist it, paint or spice it to make it appealing and enticing to those that will read it...I tell it as I know, and I maybe wrong or right, whichever.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 06, 2013
Caracta:

I don't know where you are from...but in my own family, dowries are returned back to the groom.

However, i do not see Dowry as selling price. No woman is worth the amount given. Some of you are already complaining of exhorbitant prices. You can't even afford the real value of a woman if a figure was put to it grin

True..Oya wa gba kondo ka fi pari ija grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 06, 2013
wow Mondi cheeks is here. smiley Real woman.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 06, 2013
DailyNews: Sure Aluta....I have said it countless times, don't just believe I am a perfect guy or whatever you think just by the things I write or type here...just take the good counsels if any, or if at all u find any worthy, and throw away the rest that u dont like...but don't just assume I am a very perfect guy cos I am typing this and that here...wait until u know me in person for a long time....this is another reason why most marriages of today fail....people assume their partners are perfect humans, and when they finally tie the knot and get down in marriage, they start to see flaws and faults, and most times out of anger, frustration and feeling of betrayal, some couples break up and divorce.

Thats why most relationships that didn't start on a wow-beginning, in which the two parties were both wondering if the other is good for them, always end up the best relationship or marriage.

So pls, don't just see every word I type as a personal attack...when I speak, I speak based on what's happening in real life that I have seen or heard....and I can't come here to twist it, paint or spice it to make it appealing and enticing to those that will read it...I tell it as I know, and I maybe wrong or right, whichever.

So, you think I think you're perfect shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin
Well, one thing i like about you is that you fit change mouth at anytime to suit urself...so, carry go...just dey write epistles all over, even if they contradict one another. cool

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 06, 2013
Daily news na correct guy..preach on bro..

4 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 06, 2013
alutacontinua:

So, you think I think you're perfect shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin
Well, one thing i like about you is that you fit change mouth at anytime to suit urself...so, carry go...just dey write epistles all over, even if they contradict one another. cool
lol...hell to the NO!!! If I don't know any other handle that sees DailyNews as whatever, then its "Alutacontinua" who even started confrontation on DailyNews from the very first day she joined nairaland.....even without knowing DailyNews.....so why should I assume that?

Perfect as used in my comment means a lot- bad, evil, pretender (people call me that a lot here), hypocrite, blah, blah, blah....

and never will my comments contradict...I am consistent...I maybe writing good, wonderful, bad, etc epistles...doesn't mean I am perfect....wait until u know me in person for long....I have said it a million times on this forum....

....and Alutacontinua....I know who u are....this is not your real handle.....Sexkillz knows you or he decided not or not capable to...I have....so no need....enjoy yourself Aluta.....you know who you are smiley

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by luvmijeje(f): 11:34am On Jul 06, 2013
Caracta: It is in discussions like this that we separate BOYS from MEN. We also get to know HUSBANDS and BOYFRIENDS. We get to know those with proper home training. We get to know our likes and priorities. We get to see beyond the confines of our immediate environment. We get to see those who see their mothers, sisters, girlfriends and wives as SLAVES.

This thread is an eye-opener. If you have learnt nothing so far, just understand that we have some people out there that do not belong to your School of Thought. You see them as free beings and respect them...but they see you as a Slave and inferior object.

All in all, define yourself. Whose report do you believe?
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 06, 2013
DailyNews: lol...hell to the NO!!! If I don't know any other handle that sees DailyNews is whatever, then its "Alutacontinua" who even started confrontation on DailyNews from the very first day she joined nairaland.....even without knowing DailyNews.....so why should I assume that?

Perfect as used in my comment means a lot- bad, evil, pretender (people call me that a lot here), hypocrite, blah, blah, blah....

and never will my comments contradict...I am consistent...I maybe writing good, wonderful, bad, etc epistles...doesn't mean I am perfect....wait until u know me in person for long....I have said it a million times on this forum....

and honestly, Alutacontinua....I know who u are....this is not your real handle.....Sexkillz knows you or he decides not to...I have a special software here....so no need....enjoy yourself Aluta.....you know who you are smiley

I can NEVER know you in person, let alone for long....well...never say never sha but I really doubt it. I don't even pray to!

And for knowing who I am, well...what can I say I couldn't even start laffing at that cos you'll just injure my ribs. software koh, hardmachine ni... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 06, 2013
bejahisky: Daily news na correct guy..preach on bro..
smiley cool

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 06, 2013
alutacontinua:

I can NEVER know you in person, let alone for long....well...never say never sha but I really doubt it. I don't even pray to!

And for knowing who I am, well...what can I say I couldn't even start laffing at that cos you'll just injure my ribs. software koh, hardmachine ni... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
BUSTED!!! shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 06, 2013
DailyNews: BUSTED!!! shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

Seriously, I don't know who you're taking me for but be rest assured that YOU'RE SERIOUSLY MISTAKEN! grin grin grin grin grin
I don't care anywayz, just don't go and embarass another person thinking they're 'alutacontinua'.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 06, 2013
alutacontinua:

Seriously, I don't know who you're taking me for but be rest assured that YOU'RE SERIOUSLY MISTAKEN! grin grin grin grin grin
I don't care anywayz, just don't go and embarass another person thinking they're 'alutacontinua'.
ok okcheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked Let the party continue....peepz, sorry for the derailing... cool cool
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 06, 2013
bejahisky: wow Mondi cheeks is here. smiley Real woman.
lolz hey
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2013

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 06, 2013
free2ryhme: ItsModella

Are you from Esan

Ah if you are pls no vex for me ooo undecided

I wont hurt a fellow sister

yes, I'm half-Esan undecided
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Oahray: 6:52pm On Jul 06, 2013
ItsModella:
yes, I'm half-Esan undecided
lol grin grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 6:54pm On Jul 06, 2013
Smh...

Binger, i see you o. cheesy

*hugs him* kiss
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Oahray: 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2013
Binger?

Why can't I see him? lipsrsealed
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2013
Oahray: Binger?

Why can't I see him? lipsrsealed

Well, i don't know. You need inner eyes tongue
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Oahray: 7:18pm On Jul 06, 2013
Caracta:

Well, i don't know. You need inner eyes tongue
ok, now that is scary. I need inner eyes to see him? Why? *wailing* cry
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 7:22pm On Jul 06, 2013
Oahray: ok, now that is scary. I need inner eyes to see him? Why? *wailing* cry

lol...the power of imagination! Google it tongue
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by free2ryhme: 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2013
wetin i miss
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by gedtalks(m): 5:05pm On Jul 07, 2013
Caracta: It is in discussions like this that we separate BOYS from MEN. We also get to know HUSBANDS and BOYFRIENDS. We get to know those with proper home training. We get to know our likes and priorities. We get to see beyond the confines of our immediate environment. We get to see those who see their mothers, sisters, girlfriends and wives as SLAVES.

This thread is an eye-opener. If you have learnt nothing so far, just understand that we have some people out there that do not belong to your School of Thought. You see them as free beings and respect them...but they see you as a Slave and inferior object.

All in all, define yourself. Whose report do you believe?

yea likewise in discussions like this we get to differentiate FEMALES from WIVES. Men should also open their eyes to CHARACTER, it is not determined by level of English-Grammer spoken on NL. One important thing I use in assessing a girl is how selfless she is... A girl that is overly concious of her-rights, her-laws, her-own-feelings...without caring much about his-rights, his-feelings, his-ego... Should be abhored O! As in guys shld run 440 away from her.

If men had my kind of mentality a lot of girls wld remain in their fathers houses forever. The high time my fellow Guys stopped getting married to outward looks (Nyash, boops and facial looks), the better homes we would build. The pleasure in S E X doesnt last long, but the joy of character is ''till death do us path''.

4 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2013
Idowuogbo:
D Nigerian geh wey do u dis thing no try o! Heeeeei! Dailynews....I weep for u! cry cry

As in eh!
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:18am On Jul 08, 2013
The Odenigbo is loading up some bullets....
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by alleviate2002us(m): 10:42am On Jul 08, 2013
uj_sizzle:

Nah i hate lashes..think my eyes are pretty all on their own. But that is not to say it looks horrible on everyone.

Funny you preach 'moderation' now, a moment ago you were concerned with how women won't stayy natural.
This model girl you set as a standard clearly have things working for her in the hair department: full, long, dark, but not everyone else can boast of that.
When a woman dresses or uses cosmetics, the principal aim is to first build her confidence and not to impress anyone. She has to first look beautiful to herself before anyone else,least of all men.

Cosmetics and clothes go hand in hand. other than the lattet covering your nudity, it builds confidence by flattering your physique and accentuating your assets.The exact reason why a fat lady can wear dark clothes and vertical stripes to make her look slimmer, a skinny girl can wear full skirts to give the impresssion of curves, a person with lovely legs can rock it in pretty heels and a short skirt. Same reason we use body creams and soaps not just to make u cleann but leave ur skin healthy and beautiful. Everythinh works together.

Looking beautiful requires that you get the eyes of the onlooker away from your flaws by accentuating your assets...its a neat trick. It is the universal aim of any woman who looks after herself! Whichever she decides to opt for, whatever means she seeks to achieve it, the bottomline is she changes herself from her natural state to something different.
Its foolhardy to try justifying one above the other for those hanging onto it <:/

So here, beauty builds confidence and has nothing to do with inferiority. Confidence helps you take on the world smiley.

Moderation like i said is still the only way out but unfortunately our ladies have chosen to stay blind to it. i remember admitting that i agree the fake thingy and all is a trend that has come to stay so i see it as one of those phases we evolve with.

because they neglect it you will see a babe load her face with so much blush, Pan-cake, Lip stick, etc. have you seen them gbogbo biggz babes when rain beats the hell outa 'em?.....the sight is "Classic" you can't imagine the washing that mother nature does....

abi is it when they jump 2 or three buses and sweat alittle?....Omo, white handerchief go condemn.

abi na when dem don rock 18 abi how many inches human hair....she had better not make the mistake of doing it on a white dress cuz that dress would be so condemned also #just had a flashback on my Nysc camp days cheesy cheesy cheesy grin#.

you see my dear....i understand when you stand up to speak out for the majority of our female folks out there (who may lack either the lenght and full ness in their hair or some other feature) and in as much as the intentions for such augmentation or accentuation of hidden features are necessary, given the times we are in, the lack of moderation makes a mess of the whole exercise. i know alot of guys who genuinely would date a gal irrespective of the loads of Puff-Poff pimples on her face or disability in the least.

Our chicks simply don't know what suits them any longer and are obsessed "i wanna be" celebrities. as often as i come in contact with them i'll continue telling who cares to listen to do fashion jeje.

from your stand point you don't fall into the category of defaulters here so maybe some advice may help them sisters do their thang right and indulge moderately like you.

#just remembered the movie Jenifa.....too bad even the enlightened ones amongst them still get caught overkilling their dressing and make-up
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by khiaa(f): 4:50am On Aug 21, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

I feel pity for black women because they are the bottom of the barrell; The fake hair which they adorn and even pride themselves in wearing it. The fake contact lens which they put on hoping to look like white girls. Why is it that nobody is trying to be like you ? But you wanna wear a fake hair and contact lens to look like white girls. It is embarrasing,degrading and equally disgusting...tufia. Black women has dragged the pride of the black race in the mud and they are shameless. Always fantasizing about white guys. When a black man approaches you you become rude but when a white man who look down on you approach you you wanna lick his nasty aass.

Change that to some nigerian women not black women.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by lexib(m): 7:55am On Aug 21, 2013
Oga-@-d-top:

who tell you say nun no dey f^kc? tah!
Done any
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by lexib(m): 5:59am On Aug 23, 2013
Oga-@-d-top:

who tell you say nun no dey f^kc? tah!
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
Time to read the comments all over again...but not tonight undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply)

How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time / Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.