Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair - Romance (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair (55058 Views)

Differences Between True Love And Fake Love / Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair / Wealthy Men who Refuse to Give their Women Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 06, 2013
Caracta:

you are the cause of these mysteries grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 06, 2013
gringringringringringringringringringringrin

LMAO!

You mean Enhance Oil Recovery? (EOR)
Idowuogbo:
O fe te laro Saturday abi? I wear anklets, rock eyelashes every now and den. Without d lashes sef, my eyes still sexy! so wots d biggie? Na ur money I dey use enhance ni? undecided
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 06, 2013
cool
bejahisky:
No be guys una dey ask money for maintenance.Yes the maintenance too na for kondo.Everything women do na for kondo.It´s all about the kondomination or Kondominium .lo ki cucumba bo di joor..
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Idowuogbo(f): 10:12am On Jul 06, 2013
2s£xy:
gringringringringringringringringringringrin

LMAO!

You mean Ehance Oil Recovery? (EOR)
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Idowuogbo(f): 10:14am On Jul 06, 2013
bejahisky:

No be guys una dey ask money for maintenance.Yes the maintenance too na for kondo.Everything women do na for kondo.It´s all about the kondomins.lo ki cucumba bo di joor..
Smh!
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 06, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Smh!

you know what i'm saying is true. Owe agba so wipe bi obirin ba le tiro titi,ile oko lo ma gbeyin si. You women are created by God to serve us MEN. That´s why we pay ur fathers money as in dowry to buy you.Just the same as buying a slave.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 06, 2013
bejahisky:

you know what i'm saying is true. Owe agba so wipe bi obirin ba le tiro titi,ile oko lo ma gbeyin si. You women are created by God to serve us MEN. That´s why we pay ur fathers money as in dowry to buy you.Just the same as buying a slave.
bros, my wife is no slave to me... NEVER!
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 06, 2013
2s£xy:
bros, my wife is no slave to me... NEVER!

Bros did u pay dowry?
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Idowuogbo(f): 10:52am On Jul 06, 2013
bejahisky:

Ori eleyi ti daru! Slave ya no? So ya mumsi and sisters are slaves too rite? Clap for yaself! Ire ni ilaka ye
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 06, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ori eleyi ti daru! Slave ya no? So ya mumsi and sisters are slaves too rite? Clap for yaself! Ire ni ilaka ye

Hahahaha grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 06, 2013
Abeg make no one take me serious for here oo.Na joke i dey..Women should be respected.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 06, 2013
wow! still on this matter cheesy shocked shocked
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 06, 2013
bejahisky: Abeg make no one take me serious for here oo.Na joke i dey..Women should be respected.
fear fear boy cheesy cheesy
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 06, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Idowuogbo mo fe ba e sun..
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 10:57am On Jul 06, 2013
It is in discussions like this that we separate BOYS from MEN. We also get to know HUSBANDS and BOYFRIENDS. We get to know those with proper home training. We get to know our likes and priorities. We get to see beyond the confines of our immediate environment. We get to see those who see their mothers, sisters, girlfriends and wives as SLAVES.

This thread is an eye-opener. If you have learnt nothing so far, just understand that we have some people out there that do not belong to your School of Thought. You see them as free beings and respect them...but they see you as a Slave and inferior object.

All in all, define yourself. Whose report do you believe?
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 06, 2013
DailyNews: fear fear boy cheesy cheesy

No be so now.Is just that i love Kponmo too much grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 06, 2013
Oahray: I miss e-fights jor sad
anyone can start a fight...only the weak fear to fight, but they enjoy to watch others fight cos they are afraid of being crushed grin grin start one and let's watch you small na shocked

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 06, 2013
gringringringringringringringringrin

bejahisky: Abeg make no one take me serious for here oo.Na joke i dey..Women should be respected.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 06, 2013
Huh? Ask Idowu to offer you her own.
bejahisky:

No be so now.Is just that i love Kponmo too much grin
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 06, 2013
Caracta: It is in discussions like this that we separate BOYS from MEN. We also get to know HUSBANDS and BOYFRIENDS. We get to know those with proper home training. We get to know our likes and priorities. We get to see beyond the confines of our immediate environment. We get to see those who see their mothers, sisters, girlfriends and wives as SLAVES.

This thread is an eye-opener.
If you have learnt nothing so far, just understand that we have some people out there that do not belong to your School of Thought. You see them as free beings and respect them...but they see you as a Slave and inferior object.

Theory isn't practical, thats why you have theory and practical sections in engineering and medicine.

Most times in life, it is easy to talk, type and write than to practice it. Watch all national presidential debates, and listen to the presidential aspirants talk:

I will increase the national GDP by 1000% within first quarter of my governance.
I will improve childcare support and reduce maternal mortality....but to put them in practice is where the nightmare lies.

In life, pick points from what people say, learn from their vital points and counsels, but don't just accompany them just because of the sweet things they say.....

oh, I forgot, you are a lady....women are naturally wired to believe and fall for what they are told grin

3 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Idowuogbo(f): 11:04am On Jul 06, 2013
bejahisky:

Idowuogbo mo fe ba e sun..
Baba e mo fe ba sun!
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 11:08am On Jul 06, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Baba e mo fe ba sun!

Chai! sad sad sad

Idowu, how is Kiki Junior?
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 06, 2013
Caracta: It is in discussions like this that we separate BOYS from MEN. We also get to know HUSBANDS and BOYFRIENDS. We get to know those with proper home training. We get to know our likes and priorities. We get to see beyond the confines of our immediate environment. We get to see those who see their mothers, sisters, girlfriends and wives as SLAVES.

This thread is an eye-opener. If you have learnt nothing so far, just understand that we have some people out there that do not belong to your School of Thought. You see them as free beings and respect them...but they see you as a Slave and inferior object.

I think it is time they stop selling us wives(dowries).Like u girls said,it´s 2013 u know.Away with those crazy cultures right...
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 06, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Baba e mo fe ba sun!

Baba min ti ku.O fe do oku ni? Enu e ti fe ju.Ani ka do ra wa.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 06, 2013
Caracta, when is this thread gonna end

Theory isn't practical...coming from DN. If we evaluate well, he has the highest number of theories concerning Nigerian ladies on Nairaland Romance Section. I keep saying dude has like 100 minds and 500 mouths with 1000 fingers that he uses to punch his keyboard. undecided
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2013
bejahisky:

I think it is time they stop selling us wives(dowries).Like u girls said,it´s 2013 u know.Away with those crazy cultures right...

I don't know where you are from...but in my own family, dowries are returned back to the groom.

However, i do not see Dowry as selling price. No woman is worth the amount given. Some of you are already complaining of exhorbitant prices. You can't even afford the real value of a woman if a figure was put to it grin

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 06, 2013
bejahisky:

How much exactly do they take from you that you guys won't shut up about
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 11:13am On Jul 06, 2013
alutacontinua: Caracta, when is this thread gonna end

My dear, i tire o. One minute it is dying, the next minute it's alive again.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 06, 2013
...and you know why majority of relationships started from the internet fail at the long run

Its because people tend to believe so much in theory. People tend to trust and believe so much in the theoretical words the other partner keeps telling them, and when the relationship materializes to real life, they will then start to see the practical, the reality, which are most times not completely inline with what the both partners have been telling each other and making each other believe.

That is why if you want a successful online relationship, pls don't just wear a perfect personality....even if we all are humans designed to try to impress, to put up our best impression wherever possible, it is strongly advised that you portray who you truly are at times to let the other party understand that you are not a perfect human they maybe assuming, which usually leads to disappointment when they discover that you are an opposite of the good-good personality you had been portraying....

Anyway, its been a nice thread.....controversy, fights, moderation, words of wisdom....lessons, and lots more...its all good, happy weekend to you all smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Caracta(f): 11:15am On Jul 06, 2013
alutacontinua:

How much exactly do they take from you that you guys won't shut up about

Like 150 naira. You can imagine! Chei!
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Idowuogbo(f): 11:16am On Jul 06, 2013
bejahisky:

Baba min ti ku.O fe do oku ni? Enu e ti fe ju.Ani ka do ra wa.
Eya...pele o!
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 06, 2013
Dis guy means badosky, no be small tin oo. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply)

Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) / Bayelsa Man Is Looking For slowpoke Girl To Marry (Photo, Video) / I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.