Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again? (18415 Views)

My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help / I’ve Had Two Warning Dreams About Sleeping With My Sister (please Help) / Your Sincere Opinion Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again? by baby124: 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2013
^^^
I did some research. Though the site may be dodgy, but have you looked into ICSI as an alternative? Also I read up on undescended testes. If it is only one of the testes that are undescended, the other may work. Have you gone for a second opinion? I heard the undescended testes may become cancerous later on in life. So to help him, they need to remove it. The operation at 11 did not work because it was too late. They recommend doing the operation at most at 2yrs. Apparently, this is not a scarce condition, they said most times it fixes itself. You can try these procedures as a last alternative. That is if you are trying to stay with his lying asz

2 Likes

Re: Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again? by Tgirl4real(f): 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2013
ayans4: Good morning Dear N/Landers.....thanks for all your responses, I really appreciate them.
lemme get you updated on what transpired yesterday/ this morning.
on the issue of trust, I am afraid his ranking has seriously dropped to negative from the 95% I earlier rated him.
I said it earlier that he lies and covers them up but someone said my judgement could be based on what has transpired. pardon me, but I beg to differ!
I actually moved out of the house in January this year though my things are still there, but like I said earlier, the family called for a meeting on Wednesday, 03/07/2013; in order to in their opinion, find a "solution", but u can't believe that just yesterday after work,(cos I stay with my mum), he came to our place at some minutes to 11.00pm, I asked him why he came in late and he made me understand he went visiting a friend that lost his mum. meanwhile, this friend of his works in the "protocol" Dept of a Bank; he got to his acclaimed friend's place around 4.00pm and was told he went to the airport, so he had to wait for him till 9.30-10.00pm, sensing he was lying cos I have studied him and can tell when he is lying, I asked him what the GSM is for and why he did not call him before getting there as he must have communicated his visit beforehand. I told him to try another formula as that lie did no "gel". I took his GSM from him though the battery was low, charged it with a desktop charger and found out that he was with a lady until some minutes to 10.00pm; as I could see the call logs and the message sent by the lady to him on friday for a date at an eatery on that friday. I called his friend ( in his presence) who he claimed he visited yesterday, expressed my sympathy on the demise of his mum, and asked when last he communicated with him.(though from the call log, 'twas on the 24th of June.) his friend said he can't remember when last he communicated talk of when last they saw.
I called the lady also in his presence, exchanged some pleasantries with her, told her "he" has told me about her, she confirmed they meet yesterday, and are supposed to see today after work.
so tell me dear people......
meanwhile, I could not sleep last night, watched a movie on STV around 3.00-4.00am and cried my eyes out cos of the story....I just wonder why mine is just different and why this is happening to me.........
the whole matter has made me lose weight. I have practically gone from a size 12 to a size 10....can barely concentrate at work.....

I am moved to tears reading this update again. I still offered a word of prayer for you yesterday in church.

There is a reason why I asked if he is a good man and if he is faithful. Cos there is the tendency for him to be promiscuous cos of his situation although you were thinking otherwise.

I sent you a mail, kindly reply.

2 Likes

Re: Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again? by EfemenaXY: 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2013
Interesting stuff you've got there baby.

Question is: Is this man even mature enough to handle this procedure, let alone raise a family? Going by @OP's latest post, it does raise a lot of doubts...

Be that as it may, perhaps this might help ease the pain for both of them as it does give some glimmer of hope. It's obvious @OP is still very much in love with her man, else why would she come here seeking help or even, despite what happened last night, cried her eyes out at the thought that he might have been with someone else?

It is well sha. At least there is some light at the end of the tunnel. This procedure doesn't sound cheap though.
Re: Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again? by ayans4: 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2013
@ baby 123, both testes did not descend.....if not I would not be here.
the scrotal sac from the understanding I have, was empty at birth.
I have done a comprehensive research as its one of my hobbies.....
you can only try the ICSI if you find any sperm at all....in this case, there is none.....living or dead!
Re: Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again? by Tgirl4real(f): 1:45pm On Jul 05, 2013
ayans4: @ baby 123, both testes did not descend.....if not I would not be here.
you can only try the ICSI if you find any sperm at all....in this case, there is none.....living or dead!

It is well sister.

1 Like

Re: Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again? by baby124: 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2013
Efemena_xy: Interesting stuff you've got there baby.

Question is: Is this even mature enough to handle this procedure, let alone raise a family? Going by @OP's latest post, it does raise a lot of doubts...

Be that as it may, perhaps this might help ease the pain for both of them as it does give some glimmer of hope. It's obvious @OP is still very much in love with her man, else why would she come here seeking help or even, despite what happened last night, cried her eyes out at the thought that he might have been with someone else?

It is well sha. At least there is some light at the end of the tunnel. This procedure doesn't sound cheap though.
The guy may be a liar, but I can imagine what OP is putting him through because he betrayed her. My husband will have to sleep with his eyes glued to his skull if he wants to sleep under the same roof with me. Because I will not let him forget. Maybe he knows it is inevitable and OP may soon dump him, so he's trying to move on. This is an alternative at least. Sometimes we lie not to hurt our loved ones. The guy seemed like a good guy, but when you lie big. Smaller lies have to cover up the big ones. Life at home may be too hot for him so he is finding solace outside. Sad, undefensible but true. OP, try ICSI and let him have the undescended and potentially cancerous testes removed. We await your good news. Share this information of this procedure with him and do further research to make sure this website promising heaven and earth is not just doing so cause of money. So you won't spend so much and be disappointed. He has to be willing to save to cough up the expenses.

2 Likes

Re: Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again? by ayans4: 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2013
@ Tgirl4real, have forgotten the password....would give you an email ad you can reach me on.
@ Efemena xy, no I did not cry "at the thought that he might have been with someone else"....but said I saw a movie yesternight on STV...how a guy sincerely fell in love with a lady and......it made me wonder why mine is different.
Re: Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again? by baby124: 1:50pm On Jul 05, 2013
You still need to advise him to get them out. How is he ejaculating without testes? Are you sure? Because by now both testes are dead in his stomach. Maybe I don't know anything about biology, but doesn't the sperm come from the testes. Those things move around a lot. Please don't ask me how I know this. But be sure please cheesy
Re: Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again? by EfemenaXY: 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2013
baby_123:
The guy may be a liar, but I can imagine what OP is putting him through because he betrayed her. My husband will have to sleep with his eyes glued to his skull if he wants to sleep under the same roof with me. Because I will not let him forget. Maybe he knows it is inevitable and OP may soon dump him, so he's trying to move on. This is an alternative at least. Sometimes we lie not to hurt out loved ones. The guy seemed like a good guy, but when you lie big. Smaller lies have to cover up the big ones. Life at home may be too hot for him so he is finding solace outside. Sad, undefensible but true. OP, try ICSI and let him have the undescended and potentially cancerous testes removed. We await your good news. Share this information of this procedure with him and do further research to make sure this website promising heaven and earth is not just doing so cause of money. So you won't spend so much and be disappointed. He has to be willing to save to cough up the expenses.

Not necessarily.

She's been living with her mum since January. But that not withstanding, him having dinner with another lady isn't the crime of the century seeing as they've already been apart for 6 months. It doesn't prove that he's jumped or intending to jump into the sack with this other lady. What it proves is that this man is in need of companionship and was simply reaching out for a sympathetic ear and probably and understanding shoulder to unburden his heart to. It can't be easy for him bearing this cross.

The mistake he made was lying about it. Lying, when caught only made him look guilty and as though he had something to hide from her, even if it was all innocent with honest intentions.

Good lord!

Now this is really, really, depressing. embarassed

I can't help but feel really sorry for your husband Ayans. What a cross to bear through no fault of his! sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again? by biolabee(m): 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2013
baby_123: ^^^
I did some research. Though the site may be dodgy, but have you looked into ICSI as an alternative? Also I read up on undescended testes. If it is only one of the testes that are undescended, the other may work. Have you gone for a second opinion? I heard the undescended testes may become cancerous later on in life. So to help him, they need to remove it. The operation at 11 did not work because it was too late. They recommend doing the operation at most at 2yrs. Apparently, this is not a scarce condition, they said most times it fixes itself. You can try these procedures as a last alternative. That is if you are trying to stay with his lying asz

i dont know much about icsi; however the truth is that TTC is very challenging for anyone anywhere in the world
See what Bill & Guilana went through

Not to talk of our naija people.
They already chased her out of the house sef even though they may have known what had gone down

This kind of medical wahala needs a man who is faithful and has the dough to support all the way
No one is convinced the man is worth it that is why only few are suggesting she goes the whole hog with the dude
That is the truth of it

1 Like

Re: Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again? by baby124: 2:02pm On Jul 05, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Not necessarily.

She's been living with her mum since January. But that not withstanding, him having dinner with another lady isn't the crime of the century seeing as they've already been apart for 6 months. It doesn't prove that he's jumped or intending to jump into the sack with this other lady. What it proves is that this man is in need of companionship and was simply reaching out for a sympathetic ear and probably and understanding shoulder to unburden his heart to. It can't be easy for him bearing this cross.

The mistake he made was lying about it. Lying, when caught only made him look guilty and as though he had something to hide from her, even if it was all innocent with honest intentions.

Good lord!

I can't help but feel really sorry for your husband Ayans. What a cross to bear through no fault of his! sad sad sad
How is he ejaculating without testes though? Because according to OP, they tested his sperm. He must have one functioning testes to produce sperm. Though no active cells. Because what I read about undescended testes is that they die in the stomach. OP, needs a second opinion from a better doctor and hospital

1 Like

Re: Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again? by ayans4: 2:02pm On Jul 05, 2013
@ Baby 123, I think its actually possible to e/jaculate without a testes becos the testes produces the s.perm which will have to swim with the fluid from the prostate....though 1 testis was brought down late and the other is still inside.
the Doctors gave the same advise on the need to get it down,I also encouraged him to find time for this surgery but he said that if it hasn't killed him all these years, then it would not now.....in fact,after our visit to LUTH, on his second appointment, I could not make it to the Teaching Hospital cos I had resumed from my leave though I got the Doctors' numbers....I asked him for the result then before he actually told me about the Adoption, DS or "helper" options,he initially told me that the doctors were looking at the option of "growing the testes".....so I went online again, made research on the possibility of growing the testes, and helped him with the "massages" while I prayed for him.....not until I called the Doctor who gave me a clearer picture of the whole situation, and the implication of his hormonal assay which is near hopeless.....
Re: Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again? by baby124: 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2013
I said eja*culating not ejecting. Seun, is ejacul*ating not a scientific term. angry. I remember in biology they used it in class. angry
Re: Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again? by Tgirl4real(f): 2:07pm On Jul 05, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Good lord!

I tell you!

Still, he should have come out straight. Doesn't he have a conscience?
Re: Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again? by biolabee(m): 2:09pm On Jul 05, 2013
ayans4: @ Baby 123, I think its actually possible to e/jaculate without a testes becos the testes produces the s.perm which will have to swim with the fluid from the prostate....though 1 was brought down late and the other is still inside.
the Doctors gave the same advise on the need to get it down,I also encouraged him to find time for this surgery but he said that if it hasn't killed him all these years, then it would not now.....in fact,after our visit to LUTH, on his second appointment, I could not make it to the Teaching Hospital cos I had resumed from my leave though I got the Doctors' numbers....I asked him for the result then before he actually told me about the Adoption, DS or "helper" options,he initially told me that the doctors were looking at the option of "growing the testes".....so I went online again, made research on the possibility of growing the testes, and helped him with the "massages" while I prayed for him.....not until I called the Doctor who gave me a clearer picture of the whole situation, and the implication of his hormonal assay which is near hopeless.....

i think the man is either frustated or does not want to try further
which is it
Re: Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again? by ayans4: 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Not necessarily.

Good lord!

@ Efemena xy, remeber I said there was a meeting on Wednesday, so I went home on Tuesday and as at that Wednesday, he was "lamenting" about an appointment he missed....though you may still have a point cos I insisted on no more s.ex as I have to "save" my body for my "new husband" the way I saved it for him.....
Re: Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again? by baby124: 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2013
ayans4: @ Baby 123, I think its actually possible to e/jaculate without a testes becos the testes produces the s.perm which will have to swim with the fluid from the prostate....though 1 was brought down late and the other is still inside.
If a man has had both testicles removed can he still climax and ejaculate?

Question
I have recently started dating a new man. He has had at least one testicle removed, perhaps both, we have never really discussed it.
My question is, if both have been removed does he climax and ejaculate during sexual intercourse?
Answer
Well, it's a pity that you don't know whether he has one testicle, or none.
I strongly suggest that you ask him! If he has one testicle, then he can reach a climax and ejaculate – and very probably father children.
There have been remarkably few medical studies of men who have no testicles. But.
They cannot father children.
They can usually get an erection – though they may need some medical help.
They may have climaxes, and some fluid from the prostate gland and other glands may be produced. But obviously they can't produce any testicular fluid, or sperms.
Best wishes.
Dr David Delvin, GP
http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/ate/sexandrelationships/malesexproblems/200755.html

I suggest you seek another medical opinion. Maybe go on a health holiday to india to check. I think this man may still have one testicle functioning.
Re: Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again? by baby124: 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2013
ayans4:

@ Efemena xy, remeber I said there was a meeting on Wednesday, so I went home on Tuesday and as at that Wednesday, he was "lamenting" about an appointment he missed....though you may still have a point cos I insisted on no more s.ex as I have to "save" my body for my "new husband" the way I saved it for him.....

LOL, so why are you angry he is seeing someone? Madam, its better you leave him and his house than to be abusing him when you know you wont stay. If you were going to try to work it out, then you will have the time for frustration. But since you have told him you are leaving, then leave him now. grin. Please, enough of that kind of talk.

2 Likes

Re: Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 05, 2013

There is a solution for all things even azoospermia. See link http://www.azoospermia.org/treatment/

Meanwhile it is easy to see faults in ur husband right now because of what ur going through. From all i've read the man is not different from any regular guy. Yes he lied, he had an appointment with a woman, he ran away from confrontation etc.

My dear, put a stop to these seeking for advice, if you're tired just walk away otherwise seek solution medically and spiritually and damn the consequences.
Lot's of people have lied to their partners, women without womb have deceived guys. Some men and women have had kids but didn't tell their spouses. Lies have a way of coming out in the open but it is left to us to decide if we think the partner is worth it against all odds or not. A decision only u can make. A thousand nairalanders cannot make that decision for you. good luck.

1 Like

Re: Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again? by biolabee(m): 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2013
@ ayans will you go with your hubby to nordica or bridge or india for a final medical evaluation before you throw in the towel
Re: Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again? by ayans4: 2:27pm On Jul 05, 2013
@ baby 123.....he does not produce s/perm; he ejaculates without any s/perm therein.in order words, "he shoots blank" (sorry to use this , but am trying to make it simple for better understanding)the sperm is only part of the semen, cos it can't survive without the fluid. and pregnancy can occur when the s/perm meets the egg....
Re: Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again? by Tgirl4real(f): 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2013
biolabee: @ ayans will you go with your hubby to nordica or bridge or india for a final medical evaluation before you throw in the towel

And who will pay the bills?
Re: Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2013
ayans4: @ baby 123.....he does not produce s/perm; he ejaculates without any s/perm therein.in order words, "he shoots blank" (sorry to use this , but am trying to make it simple for better understanding)the sperm is only part of the semen, cos it can't survive without the fluid. and pregnancy can occur when the s/perm meets the egg....

Don't be ignorant, shooting blank is as a result of a blockage. See my link, there is help for all cases. Stop ridiculing the man online and move on if u so wish. This is becoming irritating.
Re: Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again? by baby124: 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2013
ayans4: @ baby 123.....he does not produce s/perm; he ejaculates without any s/perm therein.in order words, "he shoots blank" (sorry to use this , but am trying to make it simple for better understanding)the sperm is only part of the semen, cos it can't survive without the fluid. and pregnancy can occur when the s/perm meets the egg....

You are not a doctor, and doctors in Nigeria are well known for their excellence in misdiagnosis. My dear, if you can afford it. Find a good hospital in India or naija and seek a second opinion. With medical cases, always try more than one hospital. Just make that last effort. I know you are angry, disappointed and frustrated. But just try it. If it turns out to be good news, the holiday and trip may even help both of you.
Re: Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again? by ayans4: 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2013
@ Biolabee, am not throwing in the towel.
in fact I told him at a time that once there is a solution.....then there is no problem as it would only cost money, as far as we get the result....as per the finance, that God is able.....
meanwhile, read up on the causes of Azoospermia, some could be as a result of blockage of the Vas Deferen, or those people born without the Vas hence the inability of the sperm to be transported from the testes to the p/enis etc some could also be as a result of chromosomal defect, the klinfelters syndrome, Kallman syndrome etc....but this my dear, is as a result of a congenital abnormality....the testes did not grow at all.it is very small....like 1/4 or less of the normal size and the germ cells in charge of s/perm production got damaged due to the late surgery.
Re: Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again? by Tgirl4real(f): 2:35pm On Jul 05, 2013
Gaggi:

Don't be ignorant, shooting blank is as a result of a blockage. See my link, there is help for all cases. Stop ridiculing the man online and move on if u so wish. This is becoming irritating.

She is not ridiculing him in any way. She just needed an avenue to let out steam. It is only normal for her to wanna try all option and seek advice far and near before taking the big step. And I don't see why you should be irritated.

4 Likes

Re: Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again? by ayans4: 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2013
@ Gaggi, I beg to differ.
I am not here to ridicule him, just read my last post for clear understanding ....
@ Baby 123 its not about the Nigerian Doctors......this knowledge is available to all online just research....its not meant for the Doctors alone.

1 Like

Re: Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 05, 2013
This is sad but madam when you went for test b4 the marriage and subjected yourself to tests why did you give him a free pass.? Were you afraid of losing him? And now you are ready to lose him. Check out the last decision you made out of fear and be careful before you make another decision out of fear.

What I am saying is any decision you want to make now should be 100% yours with no fear,no shame, total trust in God and yourself that whatever you do is good enough for you and you can live with it forever.

1 Like

Re: Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again? by EfemenaXY: 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2013
(Sigh)

Anyans, do you (still) love your husband?
Re: Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again? by Tgirl4real(f): 2:39pm On Jul 05, 2013
Efemena_xy: (Sigh)

Anyans, do you love your husband?

Do u mean to say " do you still love your husband?"
Re: Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 05, 2013
Tgirl4real:

She is not ridiculing him in any way. She just needed an avenue to let out steam. It is only normal for her to wanna try all option and seek advice far and near before taking the big step. And I don't see why you should be irritated.

There lies the problem, seeking advice from people who hardly know their left from their right. Go to doctors forums and professional counselors and seek advice instead of rubbishing a man she chose for herself. People should begin to also accept responsibilities for making faulty judgements and ending up with wrong partners.
Re: Your Sincere Opinion To A Sister Please!- Do you think I can get married again? by baby124: 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2013
ayans4: @ Gaggi, I beg to differ.
I am not here to ridicule him, just read my last post for cleare understanding ....
@ Baby 123 its not about the Nigerian Doctors......this knowledge is available to all online just research....its not meant for the Doctors alone.

Research is good for understanding a condition. But until a patient has been competently examined, you can never make a conclusion or become your own doctor. What if all your assumptions on his condition are wrong? Is it the doctor that told you it had shrunk 1/4 of the normal size of testes? Are you winding us on this thread? Are you writing a script? You can easily say you have had enough and move on. Then move out of his house. It seems your mind is made up. I wonder why you are still here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

There Is No Need For DNA Test, There Is Love In My Family - Woman Says (Video) / Benefits And Side Effects Of Using Delay Products To Beat Premature Ejaculati*n / From 2k Buy Original Men Clothing And Accessories At Low Price POD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.