Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law (24237 Views)

Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity / Ex-militants Urge Uduaghan To Sign Anti-terrorism Bill / Jonathan Sign Anti Terrorism/money Laundering Bill!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Nobody: 4:55am On Jul 09, 2013
[size=20pt]all those supporting gay marriage here, may your own children become gays in Jesus name, as for the girls,may your husband become bisexual in Jesus name. amen[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Nobody: 4:57am On Jul 09, 2013
Olutola88: . Nigeria will remain a 3rd-world country ryt? Why are Nigerians always battling with this inferiority complex syndrome? Have you forgotten that our tradition and culture should at every point in time reflect in our constitution. Av u 4gotten that we have our own customs and they ought 2 be preserved? No one is saying we shouldn't embrace innovation, but whenever we want to adopt anytn we have 2 adopt with sense. We need to learn 4rm them those things that will positively benefit our growth and development and not tose things that will make us face the wrath of the Almighty. There is little or no conservation of cuture in Nigeria anymore, we've lost our values, our norms. Premarital virginity is no longer dignity, one has to be a dog b4 she is a big girl or he is a big boy. You'll marry ur wife only 4 u 2 later meet 2 or 3 old friends that av slept with her while in secondary school.Teenagers ar increasingly becoming drug addicts. My brother, it is saddening. Some pple ar already advocating that prostitution is legalized, I'm sure that very sson some will start advocating that the legalize raping, armed robbery, cultism, kidnapping among others. Let's call a spade a spade and not an instrument 4 digging, we cannot be so foolish all in the name of fitting in. Anyway, as for me it's not fitting in, I call it “copy copy” “feeling among” abi shud we say Nigeria has turned 2 a teenager that is having peer pressure?.

you said a lot..but yet you made very little sense...

3 Likes

Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Nobody: 5:00am On Jul 09, 2013
googlepikin: [size=20pt]all those supporting gay marriage here, may your own children become gays in Jesus name, as for the girls,may your husband become bisexual in Jesus name. amen[/size]

I wouldnt do that if i was you....It could be your own child that turns out gay....then you would have to deal with the

reality....I strongly recommend you take your words back...

4 Likes

Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by theozobby(m): 5:04am On Jul 09, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

If you are living in Nigeria obviously God has been pissing on you!!!
You spelt blessing wrongly
admit it

1 Like

Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Vicilo(m): 5:05am On Jul 09, 2013
[quote
author=funshybam]....and how is it your problem if a man marries a
man? i find it difficult to believe we trample on some peoples
right.....or will the gay force you to be his/ her partners ?

rubbish[/quote] Is like u ar Gay . if ur father had married a man would u hav been born into this earth ? Go get Deliverance bcus u hav no moral .
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Vansnickers: 5:08am On Jul 09, 2013
mgbeketoto:

BIA NU LEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEE. . . BIA NU LEEEEEEEEEE!!!
COME AND SEE THE AN-US OF JESUS O! cheesy

. . . .And the 'mystery of the kingdom of GOD. . . = . . . JESUS IM BLOKOS INSIDE THE 'YOUTH' IM AN-US! cheesy

A so-called savior that moved around with 12 men without PANTS! grin
Disciple ko. . . APOSTLE ni!
Bunch of faghots!
Born of an ashswo plus 'HOLY GHOST'. . . .

What do we expect? grin

So CHRISTIANS have been worshipping a pedo-philic MALE PROST-ITUTE? Going around TOMBS AND GRAVE-YARDS AROUND GALILEE. . . .phocking DEAD and RESURRECTED. . . .'rich, young male gays who prolly died of AIDS? cheesy

Mu che che che che che

LMAO! Callotti went Hard on this.
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Nobody: 5:09am On Jul 09, 2013
theozobby:
You spelt blessing wrongly
admit it

this is blessing...this is pissing ok...blessing has nothing to do with religion...blessing comes after hard work and

struggles....your Jewish God you pissing on your Black azz..he is pissing all over Africa.....but i wont derail this

thread...this is enough

2 Likes

Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Preyze(m): 5:16am On Jul 09, 2013
People jst speakin out of sheer ignorance. .beta dnt b dcivd by philosophy n d vain wisdom of d world...n lata we'l claim 2 b christians..so many av nw startd blasphemin as sm1 has d audacity 2 say my own saviour may av bin gay...sheer ignorance...wats bad is bad,no mata hw u wana back it up or support it,c'est fini. . .
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Vansnickers: 5:18am On Jul 09, 2013
Anatomy of Nairaland arguments on Homosexuality:

*Compassionate Individual*: Homosexuals should be allowed to do whatever they want. Their rights should not be infringed on. I don't see how it's anybody's business what Homosexuals do in their Bedrooms.

*Nairaland Bigot*: Homo! F@g! Oshi! Chav! Poof! W@nker! G@ylord! Animal! Demon! Devil's incarnate! I'm sure you're g@y. Were your Parents G@y?! Id!ot!

Alas, Another generation of Africans fall victim to Religion. It's a Pity.

4 Likes

Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by theozobby(m): 5:21am On Jul 09, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

this is blessing...this is pissing ok...blessing has nothing to do with religion...blessing comes after hard work and

struggles....your Jewish God you pissing on your Black azz..he is pissing all over Africa.....but i wont derail this

thread...this is enough
Blessing comes from God
In vain a man wakes up in the morning and works till night with nothing, for God provides for his people even while the are asleep
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by youngay: 5:21am On Jul 09, 2013
cold: Whilst I have personal reservations about the whole gay furore,i find it difficult to fathom why the anti-gay stance is predicated mainly on the premise of religion. Jesus never got married,walked around with 12 men,wore flowing gowns without underpants. Hmm..Ok,i'll say no more
what are trying to pull? Better watch your say man.
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Nobody: 5:23am On Jul 09, 2013
people never chop belleful dem dey hustle for equal right for naija. grin Make I see road jorr.

Carry dis gay matter go meet vulcanizer for street make u see d way wey he go rush u.

I no support the ban sha. Make dem leave homo people make them do wetin dem want. It's a free world.

1 Like

Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Vansnickers: 5:26am On Jul 09, 2013
Youngtekkey: i would not drag words with u coz i know u are an animal i don't need to know ur religion but i hav a feeling that u must be one of those arabians mugus i think u understand that oooooo It's Just That God Is Slow In Reacting If I Were God I Would Have Killed U And Ur Type With Heavy LighteniNG Well It's Not Thy Fault U Can Continue And Keep RANTING Coz I Know This Is Part Of The End Time Signals .BUT I HOPE IT'S NOT LATE BEFORE UR EYES ARE OPEN AND U CAN SEE THE IMPLICATION OF WHAT U HAVE JUST DONE COZ A[b]S FOR ME U ARE AN AGENT OF THE DEVIL.and should be stone to death[/b]

1John4:7- "Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God."

Jesus must be Proud. grin

2 Likes

Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Truckpusher(m): 5:27am On Jul 09, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

My God..what has the world turned too?...how can a common truck pusher come here and insult me like this? if you have you

own opinions state it....why insults? ordinary truck pushing Talikania thats not even good enough to push my truck....but

i forgive you though...
History has taught us that for every gift the West gives you ,remember that they'll take ten fold of it ,but right now they are no longer giving us poisonous gold-plated wrapped gifts but na.ked gifts which goes against the belief of every right thinking African except for people like you that can no longer blame the slave raiders that sold millions of Africans into slavery without taking into consideration the long time effect of their activities compared to the material gain they stand to collect in exchange for their own people.

back to topic

In your own words consideration our predicament and the phase we're passing through as a race,people,nation and our lackluster journey into nation building that is being threatened by all forces ,what value will homosexuality add to us and how ...until you answer this question just shove whatever you got in your head down your butt bro...my one cent.

3 Likes

Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Truckpusher(m): 5:32am On Jul 09, 2013
ekwah: people never chop belleful dem dey hustle for equal right for naija. grin Make I see road jorr.

Carry dis gay matter go meet vulcanizer for street make u see d way wey he go rush u.

I no support the ban sha. Make dem leave homo people make them do wetin dem want. It's a free world.

You can't be sitting on the fence on this one ,Ekwah; you're too smart for that. Unless your sense of what is right should be determined by the people around you as it concerns how they perceive you.
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by 3ace(m): 5:33am On Jul 09, 2013
I just hope they don't form a group like Boko Haram and start terrorizing the whole country because when a man is pushed to the wall, he can go any length to to defend himself.

2 Likes

Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Nobody: 5:33am On Jul 09, 2013
theozobby:
Blessing comes from God
In vain a man wakes up in the morning and works till night with nothing, for God provides for his people even while the are asleep

dude you are drunk?
you are speaking poor man vocabulary....i dont understand you....God this..God that..Holy ghost

this and that...i dont understand that language....all i understand is hard work..studying and innovation...

1 Like

Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Truckpusher(m): 5:39am On Jul 09, 2013
Van snickers:

Anatomy of Nairaland arguments on Homosexuality:

*Compassionate Individual*: Homosexuals should be allowed to do whatever they want. Their rights should not be infringed on. I don't see how it's anybody's business what Homosexuals do in their Bedrooms.

*Nairaland Bigot*: Homo! F@g! Oshi! Chav! Poof! W@nker! G@ylord! Animal! Demon! Devil's incarnate! I'm sure you're g@y. Were your Parents G@y?! Id!ot!

Alas, Another generation of Africans fall victim to Religion. It's a Pity.
Alas,another generation of Africans isn't falling victim to religion because the fall itself started long time ago ...The Europeans that brought the religion were busy pounding and looting kingdoms like the great Benin empire with their cannon balls whilst holding the bible in one hand.Right now they are beginning to sell another destructive ideology to us ,but Africans are rejecting it using the old trick of religion to avoid that which is abominable and that abomination is homosexuality.

1 Like

Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Goldie20: 5:50am On Jul 09, 2013
Smh Yo...
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by agohavivi(f): 6:10am On Jul 09, 2013
If my dad had married Daniel there would be no me. If my hubby's dad had married Felix, he wouldn't exist and our two kids wouldn't exist either. So I say, NO! to gay marriage.
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 09, 2013
agoha_vivi: If my dad had married Daniel there would be no me. If my hubby's dad had married Felix, he wouldn't exist and our two kids wouldn't exist either. So I say, NO! to gay marriage.

your dad didnt need to marry your mom to have you...LOl...but either way....this is not about gay marriage it is about not discriminating against gays under the law...

2 Likes

Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 09, 2013
funshybam: ....and how is it your problem if a man marries a man? i find it difficult to believe we trample on some peoples right.....or will the gay force you to be his/ her partners ?

rubbish
guy leave dem i got ur back let dem talk...may God punish dat Reverend Father...Let people live their life..don't intrude

1 Like

Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Ayolasisi(m): 6:21am On Jul 09, 2013
so pathetic...same sex..dats not civilization or development..its totally immorality.God help us
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by VenOmswiftTM(m): 6:21am On Jul 09, 2013
I saw a post of someone questioning Jesus' sexual status. I mean, for christ sake what was he here to do? Die for the world or raise a family? Was he born through normal human conception? HE IS THE SON OF GOD!!
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by VenOmswiftTM(m): 6:27am On Jul 09, 2013
Hmmm..
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 09, 2013
VenOm-swift™:
It is really stupid for us to clamour for this gay sh*t! We as humans have feelings. But do we have to oblige to all sexual feelings that come up? NO! If not we would have been so promiscious. It is really painful to watch Barrack Obama, a happily married man, doing this. Let him divorce his damn wife first!!

your reasoning is very strange...

2 Likes

Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by sobaemma(m): 6:46am On Jul 09, 2013
atimes i sit down and wonder what is the attraction in the gay of i thing,seriously,let say i can be attract to a woman for her booty,boobs,kul,but to f.....k ur follow guy man way get strong body like una mdaness o,i wonder what they say if they want to toast theirselves,they will be like maybe,'i like ur muscle'well piss of crab if u ask me,naturally its disgusting,christain wise is hellious.goodluck pass the law

1 Like

Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by rhymz(m): 6:48am On Jul 09, 2013
some people in an attempt to look informed or liberal are busy trying to cajole those of that refuse yo fall for the LGBT agenda of spreading their repugnant lifestyle in every country and region in the name of freedom. It is unfortunate most of our youths are shallow and vain when it comes to issues like this one. Thank God the Senate has passed a potential warning to them, Nigeria will not allow you ppervs to destroy our social system just do we can come aacross as advanced or developed.
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Otono2(m): 6:48am On Jul 09, 2013
funshybam: ....and how is it your problem if a man marries a man? i find it difficult to believe we trample on some peoples right.....or will the gay force you to be his/ her partners ?

rubbish
Guy y d tin dey pain u 4 body? Abi u be gay?
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Adamskuty(m): 6:52am On Jul 09, 2013
Hahahahahahhahahahahaha! Kill all those moda'fvckers! Kill all those demonic creatures,cos surely they ain't human,gays ain't human,some demonic creature in a human body!

Pls i need a gun,an AK-47! Haha! I will personally volunteer myself to embark on a house to house search of any moda'fvcker demonic creatures in our midst!

Hala hala hala Nigeria grin grin
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by omanifrank(m): 6:54am On Jul 09, 2013
God created Adam and Eve .....and Not Adam And Steve

1 Like

Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Adamskuty(m): 6:58am On Jul 09, 2013
sobaemma: atimes i sit down and wonder what is the attraction in the gay of i thing,seriously,let say i can be attract to a woman for her booty,boobs,kul,but to f.....k ur follow guy man way get strong body like una mdaness o,i wonder what they say if they want to toast theirselves,they will be like maybe,'i like ur muscle'well piss of crab if u ask me,naturally its disgusting,christain wise is hellious.goodluck pass the law
gays are devil agents,those creatures ain't human,i'm telling u,they have being posses by the devil!

Homosexualty is the greatest and worst sin ever!

How will a man be banging anus,omg! So disgusting! I can't imagine a man putting his D!ck inside another man anus,the place were feaces(waste) is excreted out from! Ewwwwwwwwwwww!

A goat is better and more reasonable than gays!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees / VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa / Fulani Herdsmen: Abia Revives Bakassi Boys To Guard Rural Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.