Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,680 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:15 PM

Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here (26078 Views)

Ladies:how To Spot A Playboy, Cheat, Womaniser / 5 Rules Of Being A Playboy / How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 23, 2008
we dont have time for questions buzyhoney,so many couple too wed

D-reloaded and ozioma

jejelolatu and 4play
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 23, 2008
WELLI ATI DEOLA cool
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by buzyDiva(f): 2:18pm On May 23, 2008
Which kan Conspiracy be this?

Jenny and Rampant and Welli . . u guys don't lemmme bust y'all!
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 2:18pm On May 23, 2008
buzyDiva:

Welli . . .even u too

i'm sorry but i cud nt disobey d words of god.i had to annoint d marriage.enjoy ur marriage ehn.

who is nxt plssssssss
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by TheSly: 2:19pm On May 23, 2008
buzyDiva:

shocked shocked embarassed embarassed

angry angry angry angry angry angry

[size=14pt]who is A.Y.O [/size]
Well come ma sweet loving dear. . . . .Do u mind them? why would they hook you up with someone u barely even know?
That means they dont even care about your well being. . .they dont like you. . . sad
you have been terribly missed my presumptive boo kiss. . Ya tu save?. . Means how u feeling in Pueto Rico! wink cool
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 2:19pm On May 23, 2008
ibkaye:

WELLI ATI DEOLA  cool

shut up.go nd meet eldee abi he too can't shag?
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 23, 2008
welli:

shut up.go nd meet eldee abi he too can't shag?
eldee kini? shatap yeye girl ah ah, shag wetin? angry angry angry
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 23, 2008
we are gathered here to witness d wedding btw d-reloaded and oziomatv

ozioma do u take reloaded to be your lawful wedded wife

yes i do

reloaded do u take ozioma to be ur lawful wedded husband

yes i do

ozi u may now kiss d bride

may they have so many tv's in their house and may they be really loaded during shagging

happy married life
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 2:21pm On May 23, 2008
welli:

yes ohh.please mk it up to him.give him various. . . .

rampant did you hear her.hissssssss.u wanted to put asunder.yeyegurl

rara o. . .I was trying to tell holychic that holuthug is good for her. . no divorce, but she insisted embarassed

buzyDiva:

Which kan Conspiracy be this?

Jenny and Rampant and Welli . . u guys don't lemmme bust y'all!
I'm the innocent one here o

The Sly:

Well come ma sweet loving dear. . . . .Do u mind them? why would they hook you up with someone u barely even know?
That means they don't even care about your well being. . .they don't like you. . . sad
you have been terribly missed my presumptive boo kiss. . Ya tu save?. . Means how u feeling in Pueto Rico! wink cool
sharrap jo

@Jenny
Welli and deola/ tatooboy is next
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 2:21pm On May 23, 2008
@ ibk.hisssssssssssssss.annoyin sis
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 2:22pm On May 23, 2008
jennykadry:

we are gathered here to witness d wedding between d-reloaded and oziomatv

yes i do

reloaded do u take ozioma to be your lawful wedded husband

yes i do

may they have so many tv's in their house and may they be really loaded during shagging

happy married life

Sorry o, can't bless this one. . .Ozii, is not worth D-R o. . . grin cheesy
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 23, 2008
welli:

@ ibk.hisssssssssssssss.annoyin sis
nawa o, she is denying her dear hubby again?  cry cry cry
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 2:23pm On May 23, 2008
RampantT:

rara o. . .I was trying to tell holychic that holuthug is good for her. . no divorce, but she insisted  embarassed
I'm the innocent one here o
sharrap jo

@Jenny
Welli and deola/ tatooboy is next

how many times wil i tell u pple dat tatooboy is my UNCLE.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 2:24pm On May 23, 2008
welli:

how many times wil i tell u people that tatooboy is my UNCLE.
Uncle is not another name for husband o. . .no make them hear you out of NL o.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 23, 2008
welli:

how many times wil i tell u people that tatooboy is my UNCLE.
NA LIE O! cry cry
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 2:24pm On May 23, 2008
jennykadry:

we are gathered here to witness d wedding between d-reloaded and oziomatv

yes i do

reloaded do u take ozioma to be your lawful wedded husband

yes i do

happy married life

even as i ve blessed sm pple's marr. . . so i want to bless dis one. . . may u ve alotta kids nd gud health.shag well for it is well
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by buzyDiva(f): 2:24pm On May 23, 2008
[size=14pt]and now in the next 15mins, we shall proceed with the party wedding of:

Debosky, Jenny and HolyThug

Stephen, Welli and 4him

Sly, Rampant and Xerxes[/size]

Whoeva has an objection to this can go drown in the nearest river . . .and for the bride and groom that has any objection to the commencement of this wedding . . .shut up and go with the flow cos u ain't got no say in this.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 23, 2008
@rampant,welli and tatooboy were wedded yesterday by my assistant priest ty4real,see d wedding programm

Next Union is between Unce Tattoboy & Welli

Priest:Uncle Tattoboy, do you take welli has your lawful wedded wife from today?
Uncle Tattoboy:Yes I do!
Priest:Even without you saying that I kno you will take good care of her,cause she calls you uncle and she adores you,she prefers you yo this young boys on nairaland>
Priest:Welli,do you take uncle to be your husband to love and respect as always
Welli:I do and will always do.

Priest:By the power confirmed on me,i hereby pronounce you husband and wife!

Jenny Abeg give the toast and blessings,I get another preaching engagement!

Tattoboy@Welli,have a swell honeymoon,
Jenny,please give a beffitting taost and blessings that they will never forget.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 2:25pm On May 23, 2008
rampant take ur time ohhhhh.y u want put asunder wetin god dey join na.leave reloaded alone wit her marriage.ok?
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 23, 2008
@WELLI
what kind of nonsense is this? after the wedding with deola sef, where is the cake? abeg, just stop the nonsense and bring di cake, ah ah  angry
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 23, 2008
Buzy diva sorry but i am already married to siena yesterday,courtsey of welli and my assistant ty4real
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 2:26pm On May 23, 2008
i reject every weddin carried out witout my consent.every false weddin,i command you to fall down nd die.die die die!
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holythug(m): 2:27pm On May 23, 2008
. . .seat down dia, na mouth make u dey take live ur own life
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 2:27pm On May 23, 2008
ibkaye:

@WELLI
what kind of nonsense is this? after the wedding with deola sef, where is the cake? abeg, just stop the nonsense and bring di cake, ah ah  angry

shut up kid sis.go home to ur hubby for a lil energy tranfer
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by buzyDiva(f): 2:28pm On May 23, 2008
jennykadry:

Buzy diva sorry but i am already married to siena yesterday,courtsey of welli and my assistant ty4real

That is was in your dreams . . .wake up sweetie.

welli:

i reject every weddin carried out witout my consent.every false weddin,i command you to fall down nd die.die die die!

If I were u . . I will switch church fast, fast . . mountain of prayers don't seem to be working.
try cele or C&S!
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 23, 2008
welli:

shut up kid sis.go home to your hubby for a little energy tranfer
i said dash di cake! you no hear!? oya  angry angry
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 23, 2008
eeeeyyyyyyaaaaa buzydiva is trying to retaliate eeeeyyyaaaaa ekpele,na only me welli and ty4real get licence to wed anybody
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 2:29pm On May 23, 2008
buzyDiva:

[size=14pt]and now in the next 15mins, we shall proceed with the party wedding of

Sly, Rampant and Xerxes[/size]
I object!!!
How dare you give me the wowo ones!! angry angry angry

welli:

rampant take your time ohhhhh.y u want put asunder wetin god dey join na.leave reloaded alone wit her marriage.ok?
She's my sis na. . .The bobo is not worthy jare
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 2:30pm On May 23, 2008
buzydiva,cele nor fit work d way mfm dey work so i use dat method.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holythug(m): 2:31pm On May 23, 2008
jenny who b ur own hubby?
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by buzyDiva(f): 2:31pm On May 23, 2008
jennykadry:

eeeeyyyyyyaaaaa buzydiva is trying to retaliate eeeeyyyaaaaa ekpele,na only me welli and ty4real get licence to wed anybody

U still talking  . . .very soon, watch it, ur screen name will change to BOJENTHUG!!! tongue
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 23, 2008
*coughs*we re gadad here 2day for d weddin of my beloved friend,aunty,sista,cousin,fellow nlder jennykadry who is about to wed our beloved brother siena.its d lords doing nd its marvellous in our eyes.after jenny survived d heartbreak frm a brother,she has decided to settle down wit siena.to God be d glory.
siena wil thou take jennykadry as your lovely wedded wife
in sickness nd health
for berra for worse
for, . . ,for. . . .
to change her name frm
jennykadry to jennysiena
till death do you p. . .

siena-yes i gladly do
jenny-yes i doGOD I'M SHY

SIENA-YOU MAY KISS UR BRIDE kiss kiss kiss
jenny nor fall my hand agree abeg

d wedding programm buzydiva,try your luck else where wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (27) (Reply)

Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal / Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover / Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.