Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,282 members, 7,860,656 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:52 PM

Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here (26077 Views)

Ladies:how To Spot A Playboy, Cheat, Womaniser / 5 Rules Of Being A Playboy / How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Dreloaded(f): 2:32pm On May 23, 2008
Thank you jare, alagolo

jenny wants ozii's wife to come and bury me. Alakoba
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 23, 2008
welli abeg tell them who i marry

@d-reloaded

happy married life
kiss
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by buzyDiva(f): 2:34pm On May 23, 2008
welli:

buzydiva,cele nor fit work d way mfm dey work so i use that method.

Lie oh.

Cele pple get Visioners . . they will tell u that ur future includes stephen and 4him
as for MFM. . .it ain't working for u ain't now hun tongue
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by buzyDiva(f): 2:35pm On May 23, 2008
jennykadry:

d wedding programm buzydiva,try your luck else where wink

Which Siena . . Same one that was with me all thru yesterday.
Girl, u married the wrong groom . . a look alike, maybe a clone . . shocked
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 2:36pm On May 23, 2008
@ everyone
jenny---married to siena
rampant--married to dapsycool
holythug--married to holychic
ibk--married to eldee
sly---married to stillwaters
buzydiva--married to a.y.o

so nobodi shu admire dese pple anymore

priest 1 nd 2 can u wed d reloaded nd oz. . .
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 23, 2008
Which Siena . . Same one that was with me all through yesterday.
Girl, u married the wrong groom . . a look alike, maybe a clone
oh gawd wat has weed done to my buzydiva cry cry cry imagine,d same siena dat shagged me all night,abeg someone take buzydiva to yaba left
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 2:37pm On May 23, 2008
buzyDiva:

Lie oh.

Cele people get Visioners . . they will tell u that your future includes stephen and 4him
as for MFM. . .it ain't working for u ain't now hun tongue

heheheeh.enjoy ya marriage darl. . . . m sure a.y.o can do u well  kiss
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 23, 2008
welli:

@ everyone
jenny---married to siena
rampant--married to dapsycool
holythug--married to holychic
[size=14pt]ibk--married to eldee[/size]
sly---married to stillwaters
buzydiva--married to a.y.o

so nobodi shu admire dese people anymore

priest 1 nd 2 can u wed d reloaded nd oz. . .

[size=16pt]ITS A LIE O! [/size]
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 23, 2008
we are gathered here to witness d wedding between d-reloaded and oziomatv

ozioma do u take reloaded to be your lawful wedded wife

yes i do

reloaded do u take ozioma to be your lawful wedded husband

yes i do

ozi u may now kiss d bride

may they have so many tv's in their house and may they be really loaded during shagging

happy married life
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 2:38pm On May 23, 2008
jennykadry:

we are gathered here to witness d wedding between d-reloaded and oziomatv

ozioma do u take reloaded to be your lawful wedded wife

yes i do

reloaded do u take ozioma to be your lawful wedded husband

yes i do

ozi u may now kiss d bride

may they have so many tv's in their house and may they be really loaded during shagging

happy married life

i bless dis weddin wit my holy mouth
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by buzyDiva(f): 2:39pm On May 23, 2008
Ok . . .back to reality pple

Who is A.Y.O . . .If I know the person then I might comply. But I've not got the slightest clue who he is.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 23, 2008
sharaaaaaaaaaaaappppppp ibkaye were u not d one dat told eldee yes i do ,yesterday
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 2:39pm On May 23, 2008
jennykadry:

oh gawd what has weed done to my buzydiva  cry cry cry imagine,d same siena that shagged me all night,abeg someone take buzydiva to yaba left

hmmm. . . .did he shag well?
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Dreloaded(f): 2:39pm On May 23, 2008
Shango go strike that "holy" mouth angry
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 23, 2008
hmmm. . . .did he shag well?

oh yes,siena is a perfect lover,i cant wait to get more,oh gawd im inlove,see me blushing
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 23, 2008
jennykadry:

sharaaaaaaaaaaaappppppp ibkaye were u not d one that told eldee yes i do ,yesterday
[size=16pt]ME KE? TOO MUCH IGBO(WEED) FOR YA MIND [/size]

NAWA O
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 2:40pm On May 23, 2008
shut up ibk b4 my wrath falls on u.hisssssss
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 2:41pm On May 23, 2008
D-reloaded:

Shango go strike that "holy" mouth  angry

not so fast.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holythug(m): 2:41pm On May 23, 2008
cool paintin d town RED wit my chic holychic,in my RED ride  cool
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 23, 2008
happy married life d-reloaded now run home and learn how to cook all those sweet igbo foods for oziomatv and im sure he wil make it up to u dis night
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by buzyDiva(f): 2:41pm On May 23, 2008
buzyDiva:

Ok . . .back to reality people

Who is A.Y.O . . .If I know the person then I might comply. But I've not got the slightest clue who he is.

Ministress Jenny Answer my question abeg . .
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by manoy(m): 2:42pm On May 23, 2008
@d-reloaded,wetin dey happen now
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 23, 2008
welli:

shut up ibk before my wrath falls on u.hisssssss
NOOONNSEENNSEE
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 23, 2008
A.Y.O is A MEMEBER HIAAAA,HE TOLD US HE WANTS TO MARRY U COS HES IN LOVE WT YA
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by buzyDiva(f): 2:43pm On May 23, 2008
welli:

heheheeh.enjoy ya marriage darl. . . . m sure a.y.o can do u well  kiss

Who the heck is that?

Ok I changed my mind.

I was already married to Seun . . so y'all should eat ur hearts out!!
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holythug(m): 2:43pm On May 23, 2008
na u know shango. . .i no knw am  cheesy
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 23, 2008
NEXT WEDDING IS MANOY AND NANA
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 2:43pm On May 23, 2008
holythug:

cool paintin d town RED wit my chic holychic,in my RED ride  cool

its d weddin btw u nd ur wife dat gave way to d odas.u both re lovely.mk her feel gud plsss.we leave her in ur care.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by buzyDiva(f): 2:43pm On May 23, 2008
jennykadry:

A.Y.O is A MEMEBER HIAAAA,HE TOLD US HE WANTS TO MARRY You COS HES IN LOVE WT YA

Sources abeg!!

U been watching too much naija movies I swear!
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 2:45pm On May 23, 2008
buzyDiva:

Who the heck is that?

Ok I changed my mind.

I was already married to Seun . . so y'all should eat your hearts out!!

no.seun is not free.stick to ur a.y.o.re u serious u don't knw who he is?as jenny.she shud knw berra
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holythug(m): 2:45pm On May 23, 2008
no prbs. . .trust me naw. . .ll surely protect my asset

. . .& as for d ogbologbo priest wey knw shango, i hail o
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by TheSly: 2:47pm On May 23, 2008
buzyDiva:

Ok . . .back to reality people

Buzy!!. . . . . . .One more mentioning of that name and we aint going to the MOVIES no more!! angry
Try me. . .Remember what i did to you yesterday??. . . . .when i seized ur car key? angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (27) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men / Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal / Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.