Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here (26001 Views)

Ladies:how To Spot A Playboy, Cheat, Womaniser / 5 Rules Of Being A Playboy / How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by buzyDiva(f): 3:06pm On May 23, 2008
RampantT:

Make me believe then. . .
act. there's atleast 3. . .the rest dey upset my fragile tummy jo grin cheesy

At least 3

who are they abeg?
I dey find anotha domestic husband to join SLY.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holythug(m): 3:07pm On May 23, 2008
ok o, as me i no b fine boi . . .i dnt think i av a prb admittin dat.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 23, 2008
I dey find anotha domestic husband to join SLY

busta i can offer u omo-ibo undecided
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 3:07pm On May 23, 2008
buzyDiva:

see this 15 and 16 crying over washing plates.

make una no worry.
I will send SLY over to come and do the washing.
Make sure u assemble your dirty underwears too before he gets there. tongue

heheeh.tnks trust me to pack dem out*packin d dishes out*ibk lets rejoice no more dish to wash
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by buzyDiva(f): 3:08pm On May 23, 2008
holythug:

ok o, as me i no b fine boi . . .i dnt think i av a prb admittin that.

U no be fine boi.
wetin u dey find hia?
no ugly girls around here abeg. . try one of those Sun girls, u might lucky.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holythug(m): 3:09pm On May 23, 2008
meeeen, u can try my holy wife's holy dishes meeen . . .it makes u wanna sandpaper d plate wit ur tongue  tongue
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 3:09pm On May 23, 2008
ty4rea.its ibk dat's meant to cuk today ohh.lets hope eldee gives her time to do dat
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by buzyDiva(f): 3:09pm On May 23, 2008
jennykadry:

busta i can offer u omo-ibo undecided

OMO-IBO ke?
I no dey do them nna bros oh.
Tufiakwa . . I reject am.

Abeg Welli, space still dey una church?
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by TheSly: 3:10pm On May 23, 2008
Boy . . watchu been smoking?

Besides . . are u done washing my underwears?? they had be sparkling clean oh
Buzylove!. . . kiss

I have been smoking the Cigarette of love. . . . tongue
And what do u mean by underwears??. . .underwears ko. . .outsidewears ni. . .

U berra get ready. . .we are heading to the MOVIES in sum mins. . . .Ok sweety? cool
Here goes a warm kiss on your soft kissable cheek!. . . kiss. . . . cool
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 23, 2008
@busta

ok wat of bawomolo or pathakee
undecided
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 3:11pm On May 23, 2008
holythug:

ok o, as me i no b fine boi . . .i dnt think i av a prb admittin that.
show picshur then

buzyDiva:

At least 3

who are they abeg?
I dey find anotha domestic husband to join SLY.
I am not telling you oh. . . grin grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by whitelexi(m): 3:11pm On May 23, 2008
jennykadry:

we are gathered to witness d love between whitelexi and nana

whitelexi do u take nana to be your one and only wife

yes i do

nana do u take whitelexi to be your one and only husband

yes i do

lexi u may now kiss your bride

i toast to their future again,may they have so many whitelexuses and may their kids cry like na na na

happy married life

I see say somebody don dey put words into mouth
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 3:12pm On May 23, 2008
Jenny, leave bawomolo oh. , he's my bro angry angry
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 3:12pm On May 23, 2008
whitelexi:

I see say somebody don dey put words into mouth
Then close your mouth na
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by buzyDiva(f): 3:12pm On May 23, 2008
jennykadry:

@busta

ok what of bawomolo or pathakee
undecided

I can manage Pathakee
but Bawomolo . . I reject him. Can't stand the guy abeg.
the guy has no respect for womanhood. angry

Just marry me and seun and we're even
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holythug(m): 3:12pm On May 23, 2008
buzy. . .i now bliv u on IBO IGBO mixed wit GUM SNIFFIN & coffee grounded wit kolanut & cigarette . . .cheap drugs
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 3:13pm On May 23, 2008
buzyDiva:

OMO-IBO ke?
I no dey do them nna bros oh.
Tufiakwa . . I reject am.

Abeg welli, space still dey una church?

space plenty ohhh.abeg cum pray:fall down nd die,die die die!for am  grin  cheesy
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by whitelexi(m): 3:13pm On May 23, 2008
next couple

whitelexi and ifyalways

Heeemmm Heemmmmmmm angry angry angry angry angry angry

I am going to kill u ohhhhhh
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by ty4real(m): 3:14pm On May 23, 2008

WHICH COUPLE IS INVITNG US FOR DINNER TONITE

We need to know how this couples are enjoying themselves in their homes,so we want to know the best cooks,Can the husbands begin to testify to how good his wives cooking is without hiding anything,we joined and witnessed the union,so we need to know the challenges been faced by this new couples and we can profer solutions?

SO WHO BE THE BEST COOK ?I nominate Welli,Uncle sent me a an email telling me how good she is in the kitchen!

Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 3:14pm On May 23, 2008
buzyDiva:

I can manage Pathakee
but Bawomolo . . I reject him. Can't stand the guy abeg.
the guy has no respect for womanhood. angry

Just marry me and seun and we're even
I no fit shout!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
The bobo go make you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

yes, leave bawomolo for me o angry angry
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holythug(m): 3:14pm On May 23, 2008
ummm . . . all dis marriage by force or by fire. . .i now get that welli attends MFM church
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 3:15pm On May 23, 2008
ty4real:

We need to know how this couples are enjoying themselves in their homes,so we want to know the best cooks,Can the husbands begin to testify to how good his wives cooking is without hiding anything,we joined and witnessed the union,so we need to know the challenges been faced by this new couples and we can profer solutions?

SO WHO BE THE BEST COOK ?I nominate Welli,Uncle sent me a an email telling me how good she is in the kitchen!

Yes, me and Lionel Richie
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by whitelexi(m): 3:16pm On May 23, 2008
holythug:

ummm . . . all this marriage by force or by fire. . .i now get that welli attends MFM church

I come to you hungry and tired
You give me food and let me sleep
I come to you weak
You give me strength and that’s deep
You call me a sheep and lead me to green pastures
Only asking that I keep the focus in-between the chapters
You give me the word and only ask that I interpret
And give me the eyes that I may recognize the serpent
You know I ain’t perfect,but you’d like me to try
Unlike the devil who just wants me to lie
Till I die
Lord why is it that,i go through so much pain
All I saw was black,all I felt was rain
I come to you because it’s you who knows
You showed me that everything was black because my eyes were closed
You gave me the light and let me bask in your glory
So it was only right that when you ask for this story
I put it together to do our dogs some good
Our dogs being,brothers and sisters in the hood
Plenty of times you sent help my way,but I hid
And I remember once you held me close,but I slid
There was something that I just had to see
That you wanted me to see so I can be what you wanted me to be
And I think I’ve seen it,but I don’t feel the same
Matter of fact I know I’ve seen it,i can feel the change
And it’s strange almost got me beating down your door
But I have never known a love like this before
It’s a wonderful feeling to get away from the pain
And up under the ceiling I get away from the rain
And the strain that I feel when I’m here is gone
I know real so I wipe away the tears with a song
And I almost lost faith when you took my man monty,paso,and jay’s brother dan
And I fear that what I’m saying won’t be heard until I’m gone
But it’s all good,cause I really didn’t expect to live long
So if it takes for me to suffer,for my brother to see the light
Give me pain till I die,but please lord treat him right
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by whitelexi(m): 3:16pm On May 23, 2008
Let us pray. . .
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holythug(m): 3:17pm On May 23, 2008
which come b my own for here undecided
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by buzyDiva(f): 3:18pm On May 23, 2008
holythug:

buzy. . .i now bliv u on IBO IGBO mixed wit GUM SNIFFIN & coffee grounded wit kolanut & cigarette . . .cheap drugs

shior,
u know me b4?
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 3:19pm On May 23, 2008
ty4real:

sorry darl,im sure uncle was talkin abt his wifey not welli.lol. . . i can cuk well sha.so who is givin me moni for soup ingre. . .
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 3:20pm On May 23, 2008
[size=20pt]Holythug, where is the picture na? angry angry[/size]
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by ty4real(m): 3:20pm On May 23, 2008
@Holythug!

Good to hear that madams dishes are delicious and u wan sand paper d palte wt ur tongue!
So I assume you are havin the best of time in your union right?Carry go and invite us for the naming ceremony soon.

RampantT:

Yes, me and Lionel Richie

I expected your hussy to do the invitation or doesnt he hav eenough confidence in your cooking for him to invite us himself at least holy thug attested and testifies to holy chic delidishes grin grin grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 3:21pm On May 23, 2008
holythug:

ummm . . . all this marriage by force or by fire. . .i now get that welli attends MFM church

me attend mfm ke.god forbid.i only went deir to learn how to prayer against false wedins
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 3:22pm On May 23, 2008
@ty4real
I don't want to break my sexy nails. . .so he hired some chef. . .am rich, why should I cook? cool cool
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by ty4real(m): 3:23pm On May 23, 2008
welli:

sorry darl,im sure uncle was talkin about his wifey not welli.lol. . . i can cuk well sha.so who is givin me moni for soup ingre. . .

You want to start your own today abi?Jenny denied Siena throughout yesterday and today she is singing his name lik a canary!
Ask uncle now and pls dont let me down and stop denying the fact that you got married Uncle tattoboy as far as we ar concerned here you are the legal wife and stop all this denials ok angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

White Man Pressing A Young Woman's Breasts In A Gym (photo) / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.