Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here (25893 Views)

Ladies:how To Spot A Playboy, Cheat, Womaniser / 5 Rules Of Being A Playboy / How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holychic: 1:31pm On May 22, 2008
@welli
@jennykardy

No possibility of having a holycouple, atleast not here on nairaland
talkless of holychildren or is it holypikins.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 1:46pm On May 22, 2008
@ holychic. . . der's sumtin very sweet abt d similarity of d name. . .check it out holychic,holythug. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by buzyDiva(f): 1:47pm On May 22, 2008
hEY PPLE

run from a nairalander called "DEBO"

He is ther highest of all playboys.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 22, 2008
@ holychic. . . der's sumtin very sweet about d similarity of d name. . .check it out holychic,holythug.

yes ooo holychic + holythug=holycouple wt holypikins kiss wink
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 22, 2008
hEY PPLE

run from a nairalander called "DEBO"

He is ther highest of all playboys.
and i was thinking sly is d only player
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holythug(m): 1:50pm On May 22, 2008
dis 1 as fallen prey lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by buzyDiva(f): 1:50pm On May 22, 2008
actually, Imma have to give it to sly but Debo still takes the lead.

@jenny. . .how are ya sweetie? tongue
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holythug(m): 1:52pm On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

yes ooo holychic + holythug=holycouple wt holypikins kiss wink
ummmm. . . .see match makers, no go find ur own match
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 22, 2008
this 1 as fallen prey tongue

fallen prey ke?did u not see d way hotness and nubian where fighting for him?or did u not witness d one of chinda and joycee?and so many of them

@buzydiva

cool my dear and u?how r u skyrocketing? wink
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 22, 2008
ummmm. . . .see match makers, no go find your own match

sorry i don match my own years back,so holychic and holythug confirm urs and produce holypikins for us tongue
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by princeonx: 1:55pm On May 22, 2008
is a lover day! shaba

yeye topic
peace out y'all
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 1:56pm On May 22, 2008
@ all pls wen u mention a name,endeavour to give reasons cus i wanna hear d jist cheesy
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by princeonx: 1:57pm On May 22, 2008
Jenny the one wey you match me with still dey miss for action Ohhhhhhh  grin How you dey girl?
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 22, 2008
prince no be u Bleep up undecided me and najahaje my friend find shortcut to marital bliss for u,u dey there sly comot her from ur hand i dey jare how body naa
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by buzyDiva(f): 1:59pm On May 22, 2008
@jenny,

skyrocketing is an understatement. I am having a blast.

left u an offline msg on YIM. its a huge clue tongue
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 22, 2008
buahahahahahaaha buzydiva cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy heheheheheheheh i just saw d offline cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy may dis re-incarnation last for u oooo.iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by princeonx: 2:02pm On May 22, 2008
Maybe na the reason wey the thing no work be that! all this short cut corner corner thing no dey work for me  grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 22, 2008
prince go sitdown,no be u start d short cut in d first place
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holythug(m): 2:03pm On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

fallen prey ke?did u not see d way hotness and nubian where fighting for him?or did u not witness d one of chinda and joycee?and so many of them

@buzydiva

cool my dear and u?how r u skyrocketing? wink
d guy dey enjoy life, so d gals too dey enjoy am. . . grin

jennykadry:

sorry i don match my own years back,so holychic and holythug confirm urs and produce holypikins for us tongue
see me see wahala o, na marry by force  shocked
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 22, 2008
holythug na by force ooooooooo,all ur mates don marry finish get grandchildren,wetin u still dey do for ur papa house angry angry u must gree,na me go personally carry holychic throway for ur side
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holythug(m): 2:11pm On May 22, 2008
shocked shocked shocked kai. . .see dis yarinya. who tell u sey na my papa house i dey, & na force u take marry ehn, shey na force?
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 22, 2008
holythug since u dont wanna be a man and act like a man,we(welli and jenny)have decided to show u d shortcut to d marital bliss,and a begger has no choice,u must accept it
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 2:16pm On May 22, 2008
holythug, u berra tk holychic in for berra for worst nd so on. . . @ ur age wat re u waitin for? angry angry jenny abeg force am to marry jare angry
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 22, 2008
holythug we( jenny and welli) hereby join u and holychic in holy matrimony

ibkaye-littlebride
welli-assistant priest
jenny-priest
-saucekid-ringbearer
bride-holychic
groom-holythug

let da ceremony begin kiss kiss
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holythug(m): 2:28pm On May 22, 2008
shocked . . .quickly gets into my oye pumpin ride & zooooms
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holythug(m): 2:29pm On May 22, 2008
plz holychic. . .plz say sumtin bout dis, deny me so d priest will no commence cry
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 2:31pm On May 22, 2008
holythug,wil u take holychic as ur lovely wedded wife
4 berra ,for worse
for richer,for p . . .
for  . . . . ,for . . .
till death do you p. . . ?

we re waitin ohh.answer kia kia angry
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by ty4real(m): 2:34pm On May 22, 2008
@Jenny!

So you come here abi and is this what you do behind my back ok! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 22, 2008
hehehehehe cheesy cheesy ty wetin i do?

@welli
holythug just said yes,he said yes cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 2:38pm On May 22, 2008
jenny he said yes?

LET D FUN BEGIN JARE.HIP HIP HIP . . . HURRAY ! GBOSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HAPPY MARRIED LIFE TO HOLYCHIC ND HOLYTHUG. . . .WISHIN U TWO MANY HOLYKIDS cheesy
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 22, 2008
yes let d fun begin,holythug and holychic ride on,love can be great,another married couple that met themselves via dis forum,God is great
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by ty4real(m): 2:41pm On May 22, 2008
@Jenny &Co!

Una dey do wedding on nairaland!I hope you paid Siena and Seun for renting this forum for the ceremony oo,well if you ve not paid,pls pay the money into my Account straight away!Everything is free on nairaland but not venue for wedding ceremony and reception. grin grin

@Jenny!

Who commission u priest sef?Hunnnn,u suppose come my skul of theology and get a certficate before you can begin to join anybody here ok!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? / How To Know If He Truly Wants A Possible Future With You. / What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.