Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here - Romance (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here (25896 Views)

Ladies:how To Spot A Playboy, Cheat, Womaniser / 5 Rules Of Being A Playboy / How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 11:52pm On May 23, 2008
dapsycool:

Ok ill do just that, but ill have to get you pregnant first, just incase i get shot while trying to rob a bank. Atleast ill have a mini dapsycool in ya belle. grin

some ppl sha. . .kai!!
pregnant ko eggnant ni
fun mi lowo mi jo angry
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holythug(m): 11:16am On May 24, 2008
wheres my sweet heart. . .she left me in bed dis morn
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Gamine(f): 1:53pm On May 26, 2008
LOL!

Gosh, you people are too fun joooooooo!

hahahahhahe

i will drop some more names sef!

Richard akande

Tayo Binite

Tola Briggs

Uche elechukwu

James Chidi

Charles Olawale

These ones are not Bankers sha. lol
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by krama(m): 9:06am On May 27, 2008
Na wa for this kind thread wo!
Make una de kuku add their addresses and phone numbers and pictures and place of birth and ages na! grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by santavista: 3:30pm On May 30, 2008
no be small tin ooo

PLAYBOI HALL OF FAME grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holythug(m): 4:25pm On May 30, 2008
dis thread still dey? lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by ariblaze(m): 10:39pm On May 30, 2008
@ post
hmmmm good idea

Ding! shocked

me thinks we fellas should have er,

do you know any skank? for the sake of the brothers please put down her name here. wink

now lets see just how obliging the fellas are
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holythug(m): 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2008
@ ariblaze. . .lol
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by chamotex(m): 4:44am On Dec 10, 2008
yes i know them . . . . .

1 MrCrackles
2 Brash
3 Debosky

Watch out for Part 2
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 4:45am On Dec 10, 2008
Chamotex
Chamosex
Charm-to-sex
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by chamotex(m): 4:48am On Dec 10, 2008
Ebony
Morenike
RubyPearl
Toyin

a.k.a omo Ekiti, a.k.a PIMPETTE, a.k.a Vicky . . . . . . . . . . to be continued
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Muza(m): 4:51am On Dec 10, 2008
don't hate the playa,hate the game grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 4:52am On Dec 10, 2008
chamotex:

Ebony
Morenike
RubyPearl
Toyin

a.k.a omo Ekiti, a.k.a PIMPETTE, a.k.a Vicky . . . . . . . . . . to be continued
se o ti pkari emu yen ni? grin grin

Who be vicky? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by chamotex(m): 4:56am On Dec 10, 2008
Muza:

don't hate the playa,hate the game grin

which one u be? The playa or the game?
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 4:58am On Dec 10, 2008
Game, he got played grin grin grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by chamotex(m): 4:59am On Dec 10, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

se o ti pkari emu yen ni? grin grin

Who be vicky? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue

shebi a jo mun ni

P-S: u should be proud of your name Vicky kiss

NB: where's J-girl? Tell her I miss her o kiss cheesy
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 4:59am On Dec 10, 2008
chamotex:

shebi a jo mun ni

P-S: u should be proud of your name Vicky kiss

NB: where's J-girl? Tell her I miss her o kiss cheesy
My name is not Vicky jor. . . .it's Vict****, recognize cool cool

I miss that girl sef. . . .where did u hide her? grin grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Muza(m): 5:00am On Dec 10, 2008
i'm the playa that runs the game  grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 5:01am On Dec 10, 2008
Muza:

i'm the playa that runs the game grin
more like the game that got played grin grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Muza(m): 5:03am On Dec 10, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

more like the game that got played grin grin

u wan try? grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 5:06am On Dec 10, 2008
Muza:

u wan try? grin
No sir, thank you sir grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by HolyMikel(m): 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2008
@ poster,
everybody is a player but the degree varies.
just be carefull next time
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by D1KeleVra(m): 7:09pm On Dec 10, 2008
HolyMikel:

@ poster,
everybody is a player but the degree varies.
just be carefull next time

Guy! no be everybody be playa, no compensate urself. there are those that play, there are those that act as audience n there are those that get played. Whichever way the game remains the same.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by posakosa(m): 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2009
James Bassey/ 06/15/1978 May YOU never see peace wherever all the days of your life.

May sorrow, pain, and suffering always be your portion James Adeyinka.

May ALL of the plague of the Egyptians come your life and your first born child <Shilley would have made your first born child but you made her get an abortion> too bad!  kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2009
Who the hell is this James Bassey yall keep talking about?
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by IYANGBALI: 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,he be like say somebody don chop and throway holychic holychicken grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 14, 2009
are James Bassey and James Adeyinka the same person?
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by posakosa(m): 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2009
IYA NGBALI:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,he be like say somebody don chop and throway holychic holychicken grin grin grin grin

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by IYANGBALI: 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2009
oga na wetin dey make you vex?abi na youchop the holychiken? grin grin grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Mobinga: 3:57am On Feb 06, 2011
grin grin Good Times
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Tonisious504(f): 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2012
Hmmm dis is serious!
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by tribalism(m): 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2012
when you get played, equip yourself by learning the game so you don't get played again. you don't need to know players and their names. but don't become a player.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) / My Fiancee Said We Must Have A House Before Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.