Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here (25894 Views)

Ladies:how To Spot A Playboy, Cheat, Womaniser / 5 Rules Of Being A Playboy / How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by TheSly: 4:54pm On May 21, 2008
we the deadliest players come
If wishes were horse.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 21, 2008
if u choose to sleep around then come in a forum to tell us u were played. . . . . . .  im sorry chick that wont fly
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Templa(m): 5:17pm On May 21, 2008
hungry gals fall cheaply. cool
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by NubianQ(f): 5:24pm On May 21, 2008
OMO-IBO AND TEMPLA,

Its not fair guys, she feels bad so she put it. dont say that c'mon guys. thats a bit too hard
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Antidote1(f): 6:13pm On May 21, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmm, here goes.

Jackal

Sly

Eldee

Iteun

Pataki

( be back later with more cheesy grin grin grin)
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by presido1: 6:31pm On May 21, 2008
If i see ma name dia i will single handedly bring NL down.
Just try it grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 21, 2008
@topic

PRESIDO1

SLY

ELDEE

XERXES

OZI

SAUCEKID

GILGEE

TY4REAL

MCOMO

many more to come,i'll keep u posted
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by joycee87: 7:04pm On May 21, 2008
hehehehehehe lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 9:04pm On May 21, 2008
The only certified playa on this forum is the one and only DEBOSKY. The rest might try to be like him, but they'll always be a copy. . .not the original lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holythug(m): 8:25am On May 22, 2008
very funny a thread. . .but 1 tin bout u sisters is dat even though u see a playa u ll still fall. . .dats part of d qualities, they cant b avoided once u a prey
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by aloib(f): 8:31am On May 22, 2008
bayo adewole
remi fiditimi :d
okechukwu ekelechukwu
nasir mohamed
tega orji
debo tinubu

na lie o :p
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Duduknight(m): 8:54am On May 22, 2008
Putting a guy's name on a list of players will only give him more props. Some women are attracted to bad boys and players.
Besides, this is a bit childish.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by DrKitaun(m): 9:34am On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

@topic

PRESIDO1

SLY

ELDEE

XERXES

OZI

SAUCEKID

GILGEE

TY4REAL

MCOMO

many more to come,i'll keep u posted

what is this supposed to mean ? undecided

did I play u ? shocked
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by frank316(m): 9:47am On May 22, 2008
@NubianQ
sorry, as a girl you cant be a player, you are the fuckee and never the fucker. so dont think you are tough, instead of saying Bleep them and leave them, say get bleeped and be left.

@gamine
its a pity that you market your puss* to bankers and still expect love, i think the bankers her are the victim

@poster
if fedelity bank no give you husband try intercontinental bank or bank phb
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by DrKitaun(m): 10:06am On May 22, 2008
frank 3.16:

@NubianQ
sorry, as a girl you can't be a player, you are the fuckee and never the fucker. so don't think you are tough, instead of saying mess them and leave them, say get bleeped and be left.

@gamine
its a pity that you market your puss* to bankers and still expect love, i think the bankers her are the victim

@poster
if fedelity bank no give you husband try intercontinental bank or bank phb

guy . .u dey find my trouble o . . . angry

no one toys with my babe o cool
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holychic: 10:16am On May 22, 2008
@templa i feel sorry for u. u know why? because i'm as loaded as Dangote and i'm ain't cheap ok.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holychic: 10:20am On May 22, 2008
@ Dr Kitaun

I'M DONE WITH BANKERS.
THEY ARE NOT WORTH MY TIME.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holythug(m): 10:42am On May 22, 2008
holychic . . .aint a banker care for a trial
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holychic: 11:11am On May 22, 2008
@ holythug

with a name like yours, u're no go area.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holythug(m): 11:33am On May 22, 2008
c'mon babe . . .i treat women right. . .i only use d later part of my name to protect, maybe u
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holychic: 11:40am On May 22, 2008
@holythug

protect Who why don't u try this line my mother is a virgin. LoL. I believe i'm better off protecting myself than with any man with anything dangling between his legs.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holythug(m): 11:47am On May 22, 2008
chic. . .u knw wat?
u sound so much like me wen told to take a wife . . .but all d same, fate as its way of doin thins. . .but u seems like my kinda chic. . .maybe d holy in u is makin me do dis
undecided
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by tngtech(m): 12:03pm On May 22, 2008
@welli

your boyfriend is not the only person answering that name okay?
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holythug(m): 12:06pm On May 22, 2008
klip. . .y u raisin ur hand
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by tngtech(m): 12:08pm On May 22, 2008
yea i know a playboy.

Her name is Holychic. grin grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 22, 2008

what is this supposed to mean ? undecided

did I play u ? shocked
roflmao ,d reincarnation of MCOMO grin grin grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holythug(m): 12:53pm On May 22, 2008
wait. . .i dont get 1 tin here, who is[b] HOLYCHIC[/b]
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holychic: 1:03pm On May 22, 2008
@holythug

wat don't u get?
Wanna know holychic?
oops i don't think so.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 1:07pm On May 22, 2008
wat similarity. . . .holychic,holythug shocked
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 22, 2008
correct similarity welli,i hope they end up becoming holycouple wink
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 1:20pm On May 22, 2008
hahahahha.holycouple,dat na fine name.den d children go be holykids cheesy
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 22, 2008
no the children will be holypikins

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? / How To Know If He Truly Wants A Possible Future With You. / What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.