Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics (44794 Views)

Senator Ahmed Zanna Is Dead / Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima Justifies Marriage To 13-year-old Egyptian Girl. / Sharia Gov. Sani Ahmed Yerima Marries 13 Year Old Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Archildao: 9:30pm On Jul 20, 2013
To show that Yerima has a thing for Kids,why would he leave all his wives to go as far egypt to seek for a Child Bride?if he has his way, he would want to taste all children from the arab world.PEDOPHILE!
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by yomademe: 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
Bleep.u.sexkills:
Yerima does have some valid points but I am still not thrilled getting married to an under age girl. In some States in America, under age marriage is allowed with consent of the parents. States like Oklahoma, Utah, Missisippi, and few other states.
he has no point cos he is also part of the problem for e.g he was once a gov what did he achieve? No that he is a member of d NASS , what has he acheived? Childbride marraige the man needs medical attention
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by mediachirps(m): 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
Give her a Pen, not a PENIS! Ask for her BOOKs not BOOBS! Pay her SCHOOl FEES not BRIDE PRICE.. Education not Ejaculation.STOP CHILD ABUSE !!! Support the #
ChildNotBride initiative programs.
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by ono(m): 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2013
If this is a religious thing as opined by the Malam, it will take a long time for him to come to that realization that he needs an education on how the world has moved on from the primitive ways of his '' best of the example of mankind''

His solutions to the problem bedeviling the ''girl child'' in his area will sure worsen it. Pity, the type of people elected to represent us at the NA.
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2013
This is why I keep saying that we have no business being with these northerners, they are just too different from us. They are very quick to waste human life and now they want to start marrying babies. The north should be cut out from Nigeria, they should join Niger republic or chad.
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by andyanders: 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2013
A compound foo-l called Yerima with his useless doctrine.
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Phranciz(m): 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2013
Is this yerima not one of the leaders in boko haram. Y can't JTF shoot him down. Yerima u will rot in hell
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Agrika: 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2013
..... I dont really get it why my fellow nigerians are getting so worked up over this issue, it is more or less an open secret, that hausa/fulani girls are easily "spoilt" i.e they can easily be corrupted, go to a typical northern city like kano or kaduna, a 13 year old girl already knows how to gyrate her waist, tune her voice to be sexually appealing to a man, a girl of similar age in the south is busy competing with boys in her class for who will clinch the first position,.. as at 12 years the only thing wey full thier head na so so "saurayi"!! (boyfriend/suitor/fiance), imagine what that girl will turn out to be when she reaches the age of 21,... So even if they want to marry off thier daughters straight from thier mother's womb is thier cup of tea, the girls aint complaining, why should you....why una go they take panadol for headache wey no be una own
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by chukwumafabian(m): 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2013
sincerenigerian: Stop displaying stupidity! Under age marriage is practiced in many parts of the world including USA. 13 year old can get married in US with parental nod. Take your religious war to Saudi Arabia.
Been practised in most part world? Where n whereif I may ask? Even if its practiced in d entire europe,does that make it right? I guess we shud also legalize homosexuality kos its also bn practiced in most part of d world
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by mike404(m): 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2013
AH(MAD) SANI YERIMA IS A MAD MAN angry
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by lawizle(m): 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2013
Ds people cant even wait to get to heaven to meet their 72virgins..dey want an heaven on earth experience..may dere lives be like he.ll in d attempt..

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Agrika: 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2013
Why is every one acting so suprised.....child marriage is very common in the north
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by francisbiz: 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2013
IS THIS THE ELECTRICITY THEY PROMISED US !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We need two constitutions in this country; One for the South and the other for the north.
Senator Mark should resign!
They have succeeded in multiplying the crass illiteracy and poverty in the north, because the southerners are WISE.
When I remember the prediction that Nigeria will disintegrate in 2015, I say TO GOD BE THE GLORY[/b].
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by toshmann(m): 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2013
Bolt2011:

NO TO UNDER-AGED GIRL-CHILD MARRIAGE!!!

LET IT BE ON RECORD THAT I, TOSHMANN THE GREAT, VEHEMENTLY OPPOSED THIS MADNESS COMING OUT FROM A MAD MAN IN A MAD HOUSE CALLED NIGERIAN SENATE angry

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Sommie101: 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2013
Mr yerima
Dis z 4rm a grl crying:'giv us pen nt pennis,ask 4 our books nt boobs,pay our skool fees nt bride price,we need education nt ejaculation'....ur bad deeds can still b reversed.gbam
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by MsSantaClaus(f): 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2013
SENATOR AHMED SANI YARIMAN BAKURA REPLIES HIS ENEMIES

''Nigeria has many uncountable problems and none of them is early marriage. As a matter of fact early marriage the solution to about half of our problems. For those who wonder if I can give my daughter(s) out in marriage at the age of 9 or 13, I tell you most honestly, I can give her out at the age of 6 if I want to and its not your business.

This is because I am a Muslim and I follow the example of the best of mankind, Muhammad ﺻَﻠَّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ﻭَﺳَﻠَّﻢَ .

In Islam, marriage is not only about sex, it is about family and helping one another in achieving their goals, which is the attainment of Paradise.

In Islam, a girl can be given out in marriage as early as 6 years old, but consummation of the marriage can only be done when the girl becomes physically mature and she gives her consent to it because unlike English law, it is not permissible for a man To Molest his wife in Shari'ah Law.

So what can anybody tell me?

~ I live in a city where young girls at the age of 12 have already became serial fornicators and cannot count the number of man they've Were Intimate with.

~ I live in a City where primary school children disvirgin themselves behind toilets on Valentine day.

~ I live in a city where young girls flood the street at night looking for men that would give them N500 to Be Intimate with them.

~ I live in a city where parents send their daughters out overseas to prostitute and send dollars down.

~ I live in a City where Government officials pick undergraduates from University car parks with Coastal Buses to wild sex parties.

~ I live in a city where abortion is so common that even a Chemist shop owner can perform abortion with just N2,500.

These are your daughters, and this should worry you and not Yerima's private matters. So ask me again why I support early marriage and I will slap the Jinn out of your head''.

- Senator Ahmad Sani Yarima

My Dear Senator,
yes you are right in many of the things you have said, but where you get it wrong is the fact that these acts are deplorable, but this does not make it right for an old man to marry a 13 year old child who doesn't understand what she is getting into, then wait till she is 16 , then pounce on her, whether she wants to or not?

What happened to adoption? If you want to protect her from all the dangers you have listed here, adopt her as your child, give her the same protection, schooling and FATHERLY love you give your own daughters, then when she is of age, give her THE CHOICE to choose who she will love and marry! Then and only then will we believe you are not perverted and a paedophile!

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by cannonnier(m): 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2013
sincerenigerian: Is that how you call you father bastard at home. You son of a slut!
when someone rain cusses of you as a muslim just desist from replaying him.
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by dabrake(m): 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2013
#ChildNotBride is topping twitter's trend chart.
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2013
[b][/b]
INDEED, RELIGION POISONS EVERYTHING
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Quelme: 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2013
Maxymilliano:

You need to have your head examined!

Clown ...
I think that statement of yours should be directed to yerima and his cohort. Nothing has been done to get our lecturers back to the classroom (ASUU strike). They didn't pass the bill to grant local govt autonomy. Graduate are roaming the streets with no sustainable means of livelihood. The Nigerian senators are the highest paid in the world. PIB is still awaiting passage. They make laws to enrich themselves while enslaving the populace. A monthly stipend of #20,000 for undergraduate they wouldn't sign into law yet they sign the live pension bill for themselves. And now they want to turn our girl child to sex slaves. We say no to this barbaric act. Am still wondering how quicky this paedophilic charter was passed into law. Need I say more. Someone should please tell me am not thinking straight.
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by kay4cashmoney(m): 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2013
We need to stop religionize issues in d country in other to live in peace & progress, our leaders are fun of attached their self motive to religion in other to gain d support of the masses, let call a spade a spade. Invest in their future not belly. Yerima should stop hide under the religion to cover up his mess. We say no to under age marriage
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by 3ace(m): 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2013
Sharia automatically takes over if this man becomes president.
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by nijaboi(m): 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2013
While are some ppl abusing the religion? When a man wrongly quotes a holy book for his or her selfish interest, i dont think it is okay for a normal person to abuse the religion rather the selfish one.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by jjagz: 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2013
Am totali for d #childnotbride crew. Nd am nt moslem. Bt if u take style look wetin d senator talk....e make small sense o.
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Igholize(m): 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2013
Nigeria jaga jaga, everytin scata scata, poor man dey surfa surfa.. Kposa kposa, gun shot in d air.. Yerima u 1 shook dat ur long stick in btwin ur legs inside 8 years female cunt?. Na wa oo, u hrtless ooo @ yerima
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by skyfall: 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2013
The dirty old man should not use religion to justify paedophilia. It's an Arab culture. Arabs are the same people who murder their sisters/daughters for "bringing shame to the family" by marrying someone not accepted by the so-called evil families. They even murder girls for being raped. Shame unto the entire northern Nigeria for not speaking out against this evil.
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by frankgreat(m): 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2013
To the muslim in the house
Is it really in ur teaching that you can marry under age girl? If yes pls answer there questions
1. What will she be doin as a wife at that small age?
2. Will she also b answering mrs yerima in her primary school? Won't that affect her emotionally?
3. Can u publicly make her a 1st lady if u become d president or governor?
4. Would u have intercouse with her?
5. How ll she contribute to ur goal as mr yerima qouted?
And finally will u b called a hapi man?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State / Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses / Abu Ali’s Death: "Why Boko Haram Is Killing More Nigerian Soldiers" - Premium T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.