Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,024 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics (44798 Views)

Senator Ahmed Zanna Is Dead / Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima Justifies Marriage To 13-year-old Egyptian Girl. / Sharia Gov. Sani Ahmed Yerima Marries 13 Year Old Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by COOLDUN: 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2013
Maxymilliano: Got this from the Facebook Page of Femi Fani-Kayode

I have heard you Mr Alhaji lunatic, from all the listed reasons you posted here, all you could contribute to the solution is a child marriage right?

You even went ahead to justify your Cult Master as the best mankind. I have come to conclude that islam is never good for mankind.

Nigerians , have you seen how the nothern muslims and their partners in Terror from the SW and SS are gradually islamizing the country.

This child marriage is just a little one, very soon every man will be obliged to grow beards like what we saw in Afghanistan under the Taliban rule. And all the women would be pulled out of schools and jobs to be wearing black clothed masquerade.

There is a secrete agenda and well mastered plans from the North/muslims which these senators are gradually introducing in this country. All these madness should be well checked before Nigeria turns into Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Call me any name you like, but the fact remains that the country is gradually sinking into the hands of islamic fundamentalists. Instead of these criminals to offer solutions to the high rates of crimes in the country they are increasing it with their myopic ideologies.

Now we will be governed by the mohamed's laws. Thunder fire all of you fools that voted in favour of this shameful law.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2013
harthonder: I criosly wonder y everyone has been saying all
sorts of negative things on d child marriage
ruling,count in ur own neighbourhood how many
15 year old and below that are virgins,handful.
How many secondary schl girls are being disvirgnd
on valentine days in school toilets and bushes,how many inocent and underage housemaids are being
sexually abused in the houses of their
employees,even secondary school teachers abuse
their wards. Go to our female boarding schools and
see the no of underage girls engaging in illicit
practices,so many lesbians around. I don't think marrying a girl off at a tender age can stop her
from going to school or getting proper education,it
will only keep her away from engaging in acts that
are harmful to her and the entire community. I can
categorically say today that most club girls in
nigeria are teenagers,well below 18yrs of age,and they engage in things that even a 30yr old dare
not try. So what are we saying here.the no of ppl
that engage mostly in abortion fall below
18yrs,senators,politicians and rich men,senseless
ones though patrol our undergraduate hostels
looking for girls to have a one night stand with and once they give them a token amount,the gals
hop in their parked flashy cars and some even
have sex with them in their cars. If all these can be
happening,I see no reason why a 12 or 13 year old
girl cannot get married o,its for her own good
afterall.
Sir who ever u are, people like u are the batteries in the giant dilddo fuccking this our country in the asss. U are an embarressment to nature

1 Like

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Appliedmaths(m): 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2013
If this bill be passed, then d gay bill should also be passed and boko haram should ne taken as a friend of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by amadak: 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2013
Has a former Governor what did u do in your city?
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Temptee101(m): 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2013
Boko haram is out there bombing, terrorising, fighting, killing innocent people, destroying properties all in the name of Islam. Now Yerima and his cursed-from-beyond cohorts want to enforce marriage on innocent underage girls, also in the name of Islam. Wat a wicked and senseless religion. NASS- Congregation of F00ls. See Yerima who supposedly should be a lawmaker and sponsor productive billz for the betterment and well-being of the populace and the nation at large is here ranting how he would allow his 6yr old daughter marry a 60yr old man. This Yerima of a man is a F.O.O.L. Gosh! This man should be shot on that his untamed, uncultured and uncivilised pipe hanging inbetween his legs. We have pressing issues such as electricity, infrastructure, unemployment just to mention but a few that need urgent attention. This man is a beast, shouldnt be allowed to roam the streets unchained. May God Almighty strike this man and his cohorts to death for putting this nation into absolute misery and embarassement.
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by nneh1(f): 8:42pm On Jul 20, 2013
Ican see you can only wield your raving sword when it comes to underage girls. Marriage is not the answer here again, but the domestication of that roving menace and deranged animal called the pe.nis of you, your peers, government officials, the big and 'bigger' boys in Abuja, etc can't stop laughing at this your qualification of the man's banana.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. Yerima is a fat fool that needs to padlock his banana
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by abohrandy: 8:42pm On Jul 20, 2013
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by armadeo(m): 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2013
harthonder: I criosly wonder y everyone has been saying all
sorts of negative things on d child marriage
ruling,count in ur own neighbourhood how many
15 year old and below that are virgins,handful.
How many secondary schl girls are being disvirgnd
on valentine days in school toilets and bushes,how many inocent and underage housemaids are being
sexually abused in the houses of their
employees,even secondary school teachers abuse
their wards. Go to our female boarding schools and
see the no of underage girls engaging in illicit
practices,so many lesbians around. I don't think marrying a girl off at a tender age can stop her
from going to school or getting proper education,it
will only keep her away from engaging in acts that
are harmful to her and the entire community. I can
categorically say today that most club girls in
nigeria are teenagers,well below 18yrs of age,and they engage in things that even a 30yr old dare
not try. So what are we saying here.the no of ppl
that engage mostly in abortion fall below
18yrs,senators,politicians and rich men,senseless
ones though patrol our undergraduate hostels
looking for girls to have a one night stand with and once they give them a token amount,the gals
hop in their parked flashy cars and some even
have sex with them in their cars. If all these can be
happening,I see no reason why a 12 or 13 year old
girl cannot get married o,its for her own good
afterall.

Paedophile alert!!! Single digit IQ.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by chokolatte: 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2013
nawa
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2013
Look early marriage is not an answer to fornication. Smh. Omotola met her husband at an early age. See her now. I remember when i was in school, my classmate (in ss2 or 3 there about) got married to (i think) a 10 years old girl. A girl that probably knew little about marriage. I love christianity, a religion of freedom and saneness, a true religion and not a religion of bondage that allowed a man to marry a girl at 6 and sleep with her at 9. Smh. No wonder hausa women sabi do under ground runs, why wont they? When they were forced to marry who they barely knew and loved. Even marrying your own blood cousin. Aarrrggghhh. When the girl grows up she may not forgive you nor her parents
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Babalegba(m): 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2013
Disgraceful c@nt of a senator giving his religion bad image.
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by yoged(m): 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2013
It even baffles me to see 16 d.ump people liking the comment on nairaland. Wtf? If u dont pass thru school at least let school pass thru you. Message to yerima or wats ur name. Thunder fire u oooooooooooooo.
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by katch1(m): 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2013
"In Islam, marriage is not only about sex, it is about family and helping one another in achieving their goals, which is the attainment of Paradise." And I ask, how can a 9 year old help a fifty year old man achieve any goal? Or even achieve any paradise? What does the child know about any goal? What does the child know about paradise? So rather than the kids deflower themselves behind toilets, he uses the law to do it for them with his monster penis? How does that help the little girl? Maybe if him and his likes would do their jobs well our daughters won't be on the streets begging men for 500 hundred Naira. Is he not a law-maker, most likely one of those carrying our girls from their campuses? Maybe if his senate can make in-house rules against their raiding our university campuses in search of our girls, then we might be seeing positive changes. And whoever told him early marriage could be the solution to prostitution and promiscuity? Since when did good moral upbringing cease being the solution to that? This man may have said things which to him seem sensible, but let him know the sense he seems to be making (if any) is only superficial.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by successking: 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2013
I want Yerima to note at this juncture that has no right to dictate what people do with their lives, neither does his religion has. Fornication, abortion, disvirgin and so on, are wilful decision of the people involve and not done by force. Child marriage is by force just to satisfy one greedy desire or the other. Child marriage will never be an alternative to all you listed in your unjustifiable attempt to violate female child's right to choose whom to marry when she is ready. However, you are hereby advised to stop this wicked move that will land you into the abyss of regrets sooner than later.
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2013
Babalegba: Disgraceful c@nt of a senator giving his religion bad image.
babaelegba ejo e fun wo legba. Ejo o nisin nisin
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by dabrake(m): 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2013
armadeo:

Paedophile alert!!! Single digit IQ.
In the negative integer

1 Like

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by stone07(m): 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2013
Pls remind, me my people. Is dis not d man who intoduced sharia govt in his state wen he was d governor? Before i can know wht to say about him.
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Lanroy: 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2013
Dis man is a fool, how can a reasonable man say that,early marriage to girls solve part of nigeria problem, in d north,dere u'll c a man of 60 marrying a girl of 9 year, pls tel me wat he nid ha 4?. He it's he's problem, n he can alow he's daughter to get married at age 6, Bleep him.read dat guy statement wel, he made mention of education too, al dis tins re wat boko pple re fightn against 2....dis senator is part of d boko haram sponsors.......mad he goat

[color=#990000][/color][s][/s]
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2013
Pls click 'like' if you say no to child marriage and molestation

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by lat4real: 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2013
Too many emotional post on this thread... SMH
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by coogar: 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2013
greatgod2012: Sir Yerima,
Let me reply you accordingly.
If actually you saw all those problems in your city, why cant you in your power and affluence try to find solutions to all these problems by introducing a law that will make life easier for people, why cant you campaign against 12 or 13 years old having se..x by exposing the dangers involved in it
Why cant you and others that are in leadership position create emploment oppotunities for people, so that poverty will be minimally reduced and young girls will not have to sell their bodies for money, also, their parents will not have to send them abroad to send dollars home, if you and your cohorts make life easy for them.
Sir, you are one of the top government official that do pick up undergraduates for your se...xual gratification, so, stop and tell your friends and colleagues to stop, that is one of the ways to solve one of the problems.
Pass a law that makes life easy, so that abortion will not be necessary.
These are some of the positive ways you can change those problems you highlighted instead of creating a more wicked problem, which is enforcing a helpless innocent teenage girl into marriage, because your religion permits it. Even if its permitted in your religoin, why cant you use your common sense

With all respect sir, you know what you and your cohorts have done is wrong and you are only being defensive. You can still reverse it, its never too late. If you do, Nigerians will forgive you, but if you dont, posterity will judge you and the creator of these young girls who created them with goodwill and ability to make choice will judge you for not allowing them to choose whom they want to marry.

Yours faithfully.
Greatgod.

greatgod, your letter made me laugh - i cannot believe you are pleading to yerima to reverse his action. while you were penning this long letter, yerima was busy in his chamber molesting a little child as he's directed by his religion.

nigerians must first divorce their religion to bring sanity to our country. until then, the cries won't mean shyte to these senators!
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by greatgod2012(f): 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2013
idnoble135: Greatgod2012 hit the nail perfectly. I love her comment/letter.
One day, long after he is dead, his seed(females) shall be forced into marriage against their consent. In that day shall it become clear that your riches were never a legacy for them. They shall regret ever being born into your lineage and shall curse you with utter disgust.
This fight is not just against the now but also for generations unborn.
#teamsaynotochildmarriage.

thank you jare, sincerely, im pissed off, taking advantages of an innocent, helpless teenage poor girl, because he is rich, and yet, not ashamed of himself, still ranting and defensive. If i have my way, i will castrate that man and others who voted in support of underage marriage.
Haba, the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom, dont they taught to fear God in this their religion, abeg, let me stop here, lest i be boko haramed.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2013
baby_123:
. An underage can only be given consent to marry another underage. rubbish. Stick to what you know.
God bless you forever...God bless your soul....you are 1 trillion times correct!!! it is pure wickedness for senior mature grown grownup man to use his viperlike manhood to terrorize feeble, innocent, powerless underage little girls.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by IYANGBALI: 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2013
Damn

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by coogar: 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2013
greatgod2012:
thank you jare, sincerely, im pissed off, taking advantages of an innocent, helpless teenage poor girl, because he is rich, and yet, not ashamed of himself, still ranting and defensive. If i have my way, i will castrate that man and others who voted in support of underage marriage.
Haba, the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom, dont they taught to fear God in this their religion, abeg, let me stop here, lest i be boko haramed.

i know where yerima would be drinking his beer tonight, i want you to personally carry out the manual castration with a baseball bat. grin
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Bawss1(m): 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2013
Reasonable people would have since realised that some people are really beyond help. Whatever it is that eats the brain of some men has so advanced that any hope of a remedy is out of the question. The only recourse is time. Time will deal the ultimate blow to this depravity. What can only be done now is give the diseased a wide berth so that they continue in their depravity without spreading.

Yerima and men of his ilk should be left to practice their vice till it consumes them. Eventually their time will come and they will be obliterated.
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Laeasy(m): 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2013
Honestly speakin come to think of it.i see poeple ere whom uses their initiatives before criticizing.while some are jes ere talk wif no moral justification.this word CIVILIZATION is really misguidin lots of pple.
If we really follow our HOLY BOOKS n stick to it dont u think the world who av bin a better place?
Civilization we claim is ruinin us!!!
Imagine homosexuality legalized what wil come out of it? Gays r cryin out for their right.W.T.F
Early marriage to me has greater advantages dan the disadvantages.
lets not be misguided by the word CIVILIZATION.
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by victorazy(m): 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2013
Archipa: Muslim should repent for their interest.

Not muslems plz, I respect my muslem friends but my problem is that they are too sentimental "they can protect even evil if the doer is a muslem" very bad and it speaks no gud of the religion. Now he is plunk his fats on Islam and non on this NL has rebuked him.
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by dabrake(m): 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2013
sbaks: Pls click 'like' if you say no to child marriage and molestation
EEdiot!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you using this medium to beg for likes? we are talking paedophilia, you are talking 'LIKES'.
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by armadeo(m): 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2013
abohrandy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmad_Sani_Yerima
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmad_Sani_Yerima#Marriage_controversy

so marrying all the small girls will now solve the list of problems u just outlined up there?

Here's what a paedophile looks like. Pls a 12yr old girl. Should be playing with dolls and learning in school not to be a wife.

Sango strike u down.
[img]http://3.bp..com/_bMc6vFK2PQ4/S9qWa-BDJSI/AAAAAAAAAD8/Ms4zCZ0c9hc/s1600/senator.jpg[/img]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Abu Ali’s Death: "Why Boko Haram Is Killing More Nigerian Soldiers" - Premium T / Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses / What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.