Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,731 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics (44765 Views)

Senator Ahmed Zanna Is Dead / Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima Justifies Marriage To 13-year-old Egyptian Girl. / Sharia Gov. Sani Ahmed Yerima Marries 13 Year Old Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by victorazy(m): 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2013
Yarima! So na only to marry small pikin be d way to render help to the poor abi? "ANIMAL" shame

1 Like

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by mazinaija: 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2013
This sharia complaint man is a fool.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by omoredia: 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2013
Idiot Yerima! Na you go get all those facts cos of your dirty and depraved mind. Better blame yourself for your dirty mind!

1 Like

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by mediachirps(m): 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2013
Guy you no get shame for mouth!!!

1 Like

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by tpia5: 8:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
is that a northern city?

i thought they said its the south thats messed up.

or is whoever wrote it being sarcastic.
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by olivegirl(f): 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2013
Father show us light, give us the key to unlock the problem of nigeria, maka anyi si ka anyi ka iru ufodu na akuchiya band azu. Nyere anyi aka
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by leggo: 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2013
"because
unlike English law, it is not
permissible for a man To Molest
his wife in Shari'ah Law."

i laugh in spanish

1 Like

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by ch4okechi(m): 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2013
harthonder: I criosly wonder y everyone has been saying all
sorts of negative things on d child marriage
ruling,count in ur own neighbourhood how many
15 year old and below that are virgins,handful.
How many secondary schl girls are being disvirgnd
on valentine days in school toilets and bushes,how many inocent and underage housemaids are being
sexually abused in the houses of their
employees,even secondary school teachers abuse
their wards. Go to our female boarding schools and
see the no of underage girls engaging in illicit
practices,so many lesbians around. I don't think marrying a girl off at a tender age can stop her
from going to school or getting proper education,it
will only keep her away from engaging in acts that
are harmful to her and the entire community. I can
categorically say today that most club girls in
nigeria are teenagers,well below 18yrs of age,and they engage in things that even a 30yr old dare
not try. So what are we saying here.the no of ppl
that engage mostly in abortion fall below
18yrs,senators,politicians and rich men,senseless
ones though patrol our undergraduate hostels
looking for girls to have a one night stand with and once they give them a token amount,the gals
hop in their parked flashy cars and some even
have sex with them in their cars. If all these can be
happening,I see no reason why a 12 or 13 year old
girl cannot get married o,its for her own good
afterall.

You have counted enough, I'm sorry but too many wrongs cannot make a right.
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Niyomi(m): 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2013
Lawmaker should check YERIMA for child abuse, if we should look back at his past, he must have abuse children. Person still dey pray make 9ja better Useless YERIMA DEY PLAN TO INTRODUCE EVIL, God hammer you
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by tobnical(m): 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
In support and at the same time against....
IMHO: early marriage can prevent promiscuity among young girls.(Its better to marry than to burn..Holy Bible) Morality/ decency among girls in the North part of Nigeria is Higher than that of the south.

It can debar child's education- that's why we have high level illiteracy among girls in the northern part of the country.

A child at the age of 8-13 might not be able to decide for herself. Eventually when she grows up and realises what was done to her, that often lead to divorce.

High cases of death during child bearing are rampant in the North that is as a result of early marriage.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by stone07(m): 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
sincerenigerian: You are another confused son of a slut trying to show muscle. Educate yourself more about under age marriage before displaying your lunacy.

Go through the link state by state:

http://marriage.about.com/cs/teenmarriage/a/teenus.htm
Tell me wht kind of education someone needs i order to support baby marriage?
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by abrat: 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by chilecharis(f): 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2013
YeriMAD & co use ds little girls blood 2 renew their occultic convenant,dats d reason 4 ds aggressive support of underage marriage...ritualists!
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Generaltos: 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2013
Maxymilliano: Got this from the Facebook Page of Femi Fani-Kayode

Dats why u r dere as a senator of d federal republic of Nigeria--curb it wht is bad is bad
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2013
Excellent posts by baby123, great god and still water! (and many other posters). Claiming to solve one problem with a bigger problem that only benefits their perverse desires is quite laughable. Of all possible solutions to sexual problems of teens, the best they could could come up with is the one that gives their phallus permission to run wild to its most depraved fantasies to the detriment of the person they're supposed to be 'helping'.

The fact that there are many, male and female that buy into this depraved logic is highly disturbing.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by niiso1121: 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2013
It makes no sense to say the least......We need to stand against ideologies that have no place in todays world
Maxymilliano: Got this from the Facebook Page of Femi Fani-Kayode

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2013
wow can't believe this yeri yeye ;will still comeback and utter words about his evil thought........now i know aboki is really and aboki living an abakwomi life.....
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by lullly: 8:35pm On Jul 20, 2013
Mr Yerima, nice that you noticed all this in your city, why not adopt this innocent ones, monitor their schooling, let them have a future rather than paying their bride price. Am insulted by that act.
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by abohrandy: 8:35pm On Jul 20, 2013
seriously eh this guy need to b flogged upside down and locked up!!! how did he become a senator?
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by sobaemma(m): 8:35pm On Jul 20, 2013
yerima is a liar,
no 1,a girl of six may still urinate on her bed,she has not got the training required from parents,can she wash her pants?can she cook?can she attend to visitors or handle issues when u are away?so tell me how u said a 6 yrs old girl can help in the family.2.u werent geniune at all,there is lie all over,simple question will u give ur daughter he lied yes and to prevent further question and that is not ur business and to prevent more u started threaten to slap jinn from the person,y angry if the truth is there?3.u mention is the way of islam,listen are u trying to enforce ur religion on christains in the country?if no,then dont tell us ur religion,cus nigeria is not and will never be an islamic nation,so the religion is not above constitutional power in nigeria period.yerima tell us how to resolve unemployment,undevelopment not undermarriage bullshit.nexttttttttttttt

6 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2013
This man hv no shame o
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Humanbeans(m): 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2013
stillwater: Mr Yerima at 12 I lived in a town where me and my peers were in school creating a future for ourselves. One or two may have fallen off by the way side because of demented men like yourself who do not have the moral calibre and fibre of letting the girl child have peace of mind, but instead you and your ilk pester, harass and finally molest the girl child and steal and kill her childhood. That is not a reason to say the girl child is sexually active in your town.

If young girls populate the streets at night Mr Yerima, marriage is NOT the answer to put an end to this. The ineptitude and inadequacies of you and your peers in government are to blame for the degradation of Nigerian girls over the years. No girl child dreams of being a prostitute. They are relegated to such a trade because of the poverty that you and your ilk have contributed to this demonic entity called Nigeria. Your position as a senator requires you to set up new policies like setting up employment initiatives to help curb the situation. Marriage is not the answer, you Foo!lll.

Mr Yerima shouldn't you be at the forefront of fighting against your peers in government who prey on undergraduates since you are so concerned about their welfare. I can see you can only wield your raving sword when it comes to underage girls. Marriage is not the answer here again, but the domestication of that roving menace and deranged animal called the pe.nis of you, your peers, government officials, the big and 'bigger' boys in Abuja, etc.

We understand molestation is apparently a problem everywhere in Nigeria. Apparently noone has the balls to tackle this ( I really wonder why we have the senate in Nigeria. A very fruitless, unproductive assembly of people who operate at an elaborate and flamboyant state of lunacy). Yerima, That is not a reason to compound our problems by being insistent on feeding your sick leanings. Transfer your pe.nile aggression to something worthwhile and fruitful for the betterment of Nigeria or preferably resign for the threadbare sanity of Nigerians. Dirty man!!!

my favorite post, thanks for ur wisdom
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2013
Was chatin with a frnd(a hausa muslim) so i askd him,what his views wwere,and he said,he is not promoting it and personally he cant get married to an underage or give out his underage daughter to be married to an old man,but dat frm islamic point of view yerima is right and as a muslim he has to defend his religon,so i said whether right or wrong,and he answerd "it must be right"..so u see d problem is from d root..smh

4 Likes

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by nukoduss: 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2013
I still don't understand why So much Noise on this issues... Until If I get someone from the
House to explain the difference and Characteristics of Puberty stage and under age marriage
So as to understand the subject matter
Kindly Help my ignorance
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by kalohkaloh: 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2013
I hear Yerima has been eyeing one fine little chick of about ten years of age near apo quarters for sometime now. The girl's father is a powerful babalawo! Let Yerima try and touch the girl with this abracadabra chop I chop legislation and see whether the jujuman will not hang his third leg for life! Yeye man! David Mark should be ashamed to have permitted the matter to be revisited after the shakara by Danjuma Gone and Yerima!

1 Like

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2013
How on earth did a pedophilic specimen like Yerima become a Senator? His thought process is very shallow and poignant.
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by niiso1121: 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2013
Makes no sense whatsoever......
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by coogar: 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2013
ileobatojo: Excellent posts by baby123, great god and still water! (and many other posters). Claiming to solve one problem with a bigger problem that only benefits their perverse desires is quite laughable. Of all possible solutions to sexual problems of teens, the best they could could come up with is the one that gives their phallus permission to run wild to its most depraved fantasies to the detriment of the person they're supposed to be 'helping'.

The fact that there are many, male and female that buy into this depraved logic is highly disturbing.

they are only following the tenets of their religion. who are you to question how millions of muslims practice their religion? prophet Mohammed married a girl of 6 and consummated the marriage at 9 - this same practice exists in nearly all the islamic states in the world - why must northern nigeria do it differently to what obtains in saudi arabia, dubai, syria, oman, qatar, etc?

from an islamic point of view, yerima is right - you should attack the message, leave the messenger alone!
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics by Temptee101(m): 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2013
Boko haram are bombing, terrorising, fighting, killing innocent people, destroying properties all in the name of Islam. Now Yerima and his cursed-from-beyond cohorts want to enforce marriage on innocent underage girls, also in the name of Islam. Wat a wicked and senseless religion. NASS- Congregation of F00ls. See Yerima who supposedly should be a lawmaker and sponsor productive billz for the betterment and well-being of the populace and the nation at large is here ranting how he would allow his 6yr old daughter marry a 60yr old man. This Yerima of a man is a F.O.O.L. Gosh! This man should be shot on that his untamed, uncultured and uncivilised pipe hanging inbetween his legs. We have pressing issues such as electricity, infrastructure, unemployment just to mention but a few that need urgent attention. This man is a beast, shouldnt be allowed to roam the streets unchained. May God Almighty strike this man and his cohorts to death for putting this nation into absolute misery and embarassement.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Launches Armored Fighting Vehicles, Nigerians React (Photos) / Shameful, Irresponsible That DSS Is Leaking Our Phone Conversations - Fayose / President Buhari Acknowledges Nigerians’ End SARS Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.