Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha (45619 Views)

Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature / Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature / Homeless In America, Whose Fault Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 25, 2013
se.xkilza.phull:

You are a LOSER man, what else are you going to do that you have not done before? Is it not because your retardeenic hepopoptamus and his wife eating N 1 B food per year while those 70 cannot make a decent living that they have now found themselves on a one way bus ticket to your el-dorado, ruled and ruined by PDP, APGA and your clueless leaders? Was Enugu your state dead when the 70 ignored it and headed to Lagos? The retardeen economy is a failure, though you keep manufacturing numbers out of your delirious mind but reality just smiled back at you! How many jobs did your SURE-Problem and You-LOSE programs create again? LWTMB! grin grin grin grin

Was not all the money of the wonderful SURE-Problem shared by the retardeenic PDP government in the South West including Lagos while you claimed along with Rossike that 300 Million Jobs have been created? There is now 64 hours per day electricity? LWTMB! grin grin grin grin
Though this thread is not about SURE-P, but for the purpose of other sensible and fair minded Nigerians, below is what the federal govt is doing with its SHARE of SURE-P funds
https://www.nairaland.com/1255508/sure-p-getting-job-done

So what is satanic Fashola doing with its own SHARE of SURE-P funds?
https://www.nairaland.com/1149064/what-lagos-doing-subsidy-removal

Meanwhile, just to clear the air on your public show of ignorance on the issue of poverty eradication and job creation. It is the RESPONSIBILITY of ALL the three tiers of govt to eradicate poverty and create jobs- the federal, state and local govt. Your attempt to exempt satanic Fashola from this responsibility shows how deceitful but clueless you are.

Satanic Fashola does not collect N40 billion monthly revenue to plant flowers and sponsor Tinubu's birthday celebrations alone. Part of the funds should also go into poverty alleviation and job creation
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Burger01(m): 9:27am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

See what I mean?
And you claim that you're objective and unbiased

Why didnt you claim tribalism when Fashola deported Ondo and Oyo people?

...Ondo and Oyo people never claimed tribalism but our 'industrious' people would do so. They're just hating bro.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by solomon111(m): 9:27am On Jul 25, 2013
babe_online:
relly?...well the oil very soon will no longer be useful...lets see if the Westsiders will be able or unable to do without the evil oil in the other parts of NG...and FYI oil has been discovered in the west. Choke on that. tongue
what oil are you talking about?
The only SW state that has commercial viable crude oil is ondo state.
Even then,the amount of oil they produce is like a drop compared to what obtains in the SE/SS.
Btw,i don't think the oil in lagos is commercial viable.
If it was,they would have started exploration a long time ago.
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by collynzo2(m): 9:29am On Jul 25, 2013
All these talks about Yoruba land or South west develpoing is a bit strange. Outside Lagos, what do they have? Is it Ibadan the ancient city of brown, rusty roofs? Hahaha
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by DuduNegro: 9:30am On Jul 25, 2013
solomon111: Smh.
You don't know that there are tens of thousands of yoruba people working in the SE/SS, especially in the oil and gas and its allied industries.
It seems you 've forgotten that one of the agitations of the niger-delta militants before they got amnesty, was that yoruba indigenes working in the oil sector be kicked out and replaced with niger-delta indigenes.
Don't worry,when you people finally reap what you are sowing now,not even the president can save you.

Why would you kick Yorubas out of their jobs? They are not kidnapping on your land, not robbing your people and snatching their belongings, not snatching foreigners on your land, not begging on your streets or sleeping under your bridges. So tell me your justification for kicking them out.....just because they are Yoruba? Its unlawful to do that.

These igbos are menace to Yoruba society and values thats why they are being kicked out.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by solomon111(m): 9:31am On Jul 25, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Though this thread is not about SURE-P, but for the purpose of other sensible and fair minded Nigerians, below is what the federal govt is doing with its SHARE of SURE-P funds
http://www.nairaland.com /1255508/sure-p-getting- job-done

So what is satanic Fashola doing with its own SHARE of SURE-P funds?
http://www.nairaland.com /1149064/what-lagos-doing- subsidy-removal

Meanwhile, just to clear the air on your public show of ignorance on the issue of poverty eradication and job creation. It is the RESPONSIBILITY of ALL the three tiers of govt to eradicate poverty and create jobs- the federal, state and local govt. Your attempt to exempt satanic Fashola from this responsibility shows how deceitful but clueless you are.

Satanic Fashola does not collect N40 billion monthly revenue to plant flowers and sponsor Tinubu's birthday celebrations alone. Part of the funds should also go into poverty alleviation and job creation
It is even more ironic when it turns out that these SW states are depending on other regions for survival.
Bloody parasites.
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by omar22(m): 9:31am On Jul 25, 2013
collynzo2: All these talks about Yoruba land or South west develpoing is a bit strange. Outside Lagos, what do they have? Is it Ibadan the ancient city of brown, rusty roofs? Hahaha

Oh common!!!
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by coastalqueen: 9:32am On Jul 25, 2013
I have only one question on this thread. If you Yorubas and Nigeria as a whole hate Ibos so much why did you not allow them secede? I really need an answer because if this tribal fire keeps burning, no one would move forward o, Ibo, Yoruba or Hausa.
But I'm not worried about Ibo people though, they always find their way out. Even a yoruba civil war soldier was marvelled when he visited Ibo land recenlty and was amazed knowing the kind of spoils the war brought upon the land.
My suggestion? Ibos should find their way mehn. That was how they chased Ghanians out of Nigeria, look at Ghana now. You yorubas should be very careful o. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 25, 2013
9ja_i_hail2:

How daft is this poster in above quote? Are you blind to see the question i raised in the comment? If you must speak on her behalf then you should first answer the question,else you are more delusional than herself.

DID SOUTH WEST LEADERS DEVELOPED LAGOS?
I replied this: '' Now you claimed to be igbo. Don't worry your partner in crime obiagelli will soon join you. I am igbo my foot.'' not the question you asked her.
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Qc1(m): 9:33am On Jul 25, 2013
na2day!:
Nigeria is a banana republic!
Where the so called constitution is routinely trashed!
Many here, crying constitution, who in this pile of earth is obeying it?
GEJ always do as he wish while rubbishing the book, why am I not surprised if the governors follow the same path of lawlessness?

I've always been cautioning our brothers from the east, the kind of caustic and corrosive words they use on their fellow Nigerians especially the yorubas.
Nairaland is a faceless forum and I can assure you that nigerian policy makers are here under different guises, I will not be surprised if Fashola himself is here. You cannot continue to enjoy the hospitality of your host and at the same time come online to heap insults and abuses on him.

Let's all take it easy with all the unguarded words, written to disparage each other.

The way people talk here, whipping up anti tribal sentiments, let me assure you all, when the chickens come home to roost, Rwanda will be a tea party.

Let's all jettison all these hatred before it consumes us all!

Words of wisdom !

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by yetunsbay(m): 9:34am On Jul 25, 2013
Freewilly: Nonsense!!! I don't blame them, if not for the Igbos Lagos would still be so backward like the rest of the western states. If Lagos wants to deport Igbos fine go ahead like Onlytruth already mentioned, we tried to leave Nigeria before but you'll came into our land and killed defenseless women and children just for us to be part of your Nigeria.
in d first place we re all Nigerians.Bt disagree wit ur saying dat u developd lagos.What has Igbos come to do in Lag sef and y?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by DuduNegro: 9:35am On Jul 25, 2013
collynzo2: All these talks about Yoruba land or South west develpoing is a bit strange. Outside Lagos, what do they have? Is it Ibadan the ancient city of brown, rusty roofs? Hahaha

We leave other cities undeveloped to stop your migration into them and bring along your social risks.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by EzePromoe: 9:35am On Jul 25, 2013
lastpage:

You people always allow "Emotions and unbridled anger" to becloud your sense of good judgement.
That was one of the genesis of that "failed project" called Biafra!
Here you go again, what?
Let me break it down for you.

Assume ALL the IGBOS in lagos refuse to vote for say APC ...(forgetting that it is still the same Yorubas that they will vote for, as Governor, whether in PDP or any other party! wink wink ) ......and you voted for the "opposition", to prove your point above.

Now, how many are you in Lagos, numerically? Can you ever be more than the number of Yorubas in Lagos?
So, either way, in Lagos, if YORUBAs want it like that, (if and only iff), APC will still win.

Thus, once again, your "Protest Vote" will not only be meaningless, you will also become marginalized .... and the Yoruba Government in power might just close down all those "market places" for just three months! grin grin

Meaning we will have to deport all of you (especially YOU! tongue ), for being a destitute and jobless fella in Lagos!

I'll borrow you a leaf (as a Yoruba person in the mold of Prof. Wole Soyinka's thinking wink ): Support this policy to get rid of all the "destitutes" back to the East.

The advantages are many but l will just mention two.

1.) The available resources in lagos will better go round and you will have a better standard of living in Lagos.
2.) Those destitutes might just say "enough is enough" and give your thieving Governors a real fight ...and may be the Governors might just start doing what is right and working for your people, developing your land.

Imagine if 90% of Yorubas deserted Lagos and go 'developing' Anambara or Enugu?
Imagine if Fashola did not do anything in Lagos and we have no road network? How will you be able to trade here?

Biiko'nu, stop chasing shadows, we are still brothers.

Lastpage!
We're all brothers be it Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba.
But you Yorubas talk as if you built Lagos and others came to live in it. For God's sake, the indigenes contributed little to the success of Lagos.
Non-indigenes of the state contributed 90% of what we see today. When I mean non-indigenes, I mean not only Igbos but Europeans, Hausas, Binis etc. Lagos would be one of the major reasons Nigeria won't break up like you people are now asking for. Anyone who wants Nigeria to break up should provide a sharing formula that we'll use to divide Lagos and give it to all the groups.
Lagos belongs to all of us, the real indigenes of Lagos knows that, but the people who by luck were beneficiaries of Lagos expansion into their Ogun and Oyo villages, are the one making noise.
If you dey vex for us, wear bomb for your pant come blow Alaba market grin
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Burger01(m): 9:35am On Jul 25, 2013
Symphony007: This thread is like two destitudes arguing who is better than the other.
I guess you're right bro. No doubt our 'industrious' destitutes are better. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by omar22(m): 9:36am On Jul 25, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

Why would you kick Yorubas out of their jobs? They are not kidnapping on your land, not robbing your people and snatching their belongings, not snatching foreigners on your land, not begging on your streets or sleeping under your bridges. So tell me your justification for kicking them out.....just because they are Yoruba? Its unlawful to do that.

These igbos are menace to Yoruba society and values thats why they are being kicked out.

I could remember a group of Igbo guys been deported from France on the same plane back to Nigeria, Omo one of the guys was shouting everybody on this plane is going to die oooo!!! Omo fear come catch me ooo, but when the French Immigration restrain this guy all the way to MMA

1 Like

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 25, 2013
well its neat(especially the markets) and I dont see anything wrong with the dusty roof.
Oyo is developing too and even with that, the old Oyo roofs wont be taken away because its part of the state.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by gibson81(m): 9:37am On Jul 25, 2013
Ndigbo are Nation builders. Whatever developments that the west are boasting of are the hard works of Igbos. Its only an Igbo man that goes to a place and make it a home. Try and own properties, no other tribe does that. Though i pity them because, they have been a fool all these while. When they refuse to listen to the elders, instead of doing like other tribes, they are busy developing other states rather than their own states. Late Great Odimegwu Ojukwu criticise the Igbos when they called him to come and open ASPANDA market. Now his fears are playing out. A LAZY YORUBA goat threatening the Igbos with their Houses in Lagos. Has any Yoruba idiot raised a block at the East? NO! They cant even afford land in any part of East> Morons are here talking.
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by solomon111(m): 9:37am On Jul 25, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

Igbos are a menance to your society?
Na God go punish you.
Do you know how many yorubas are arrested daily for kidnapping,robbery,murder and other vices in other parts of the country?
Get ready for full scale retaliation.
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by DuduNegro: 9:37am On Jul 25, 2013
solomon111: It is even more ironic when it turns out that these SW states are depending on other regions for survival.
Bloody parasites.

We are not parasites....we are joint owners of the oil in the Delta.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by 9jaihail2: 9:37am On Jul 25, 2013
babe_online:
I replied this: '' Now you claimed to be igbo. Don't worry your partner in crime obiagelli will soon join you. I am igbo my foot.'' not the question you asked her.

If you can't afford to provide answer to the question, it means you are not qualified to be her spokes person. Meanwhile i am done exchanging words with you. I don't want to be reduced to sonyika level a.k.a Mad Professor who derives joy in exchanging words with market women.

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1 Like

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by coastalqueen: 9:38am On Jul 25, 2013
Tonylyte: I'm a cross riverian, ma mum is an igbo. Fashola fall ma hand....this texas.cow of a girl, wit her ugly face. I pray they start deporting pipo 4m usa 4 been ugly. U would be tha first to be deported. I hate u 4 been a bigot...i belive ya mum must b mad at her doctor, 4 nt successful aborting u. Dir.ty, dusty, smelling, godforsaken, ratbag. Roaches box. I hate u, i hate u, i hate u...*spat on her*
Honey, the day she stops commenting on Nairaland, Just know she died of high blood pressure casued by hate. I have warned that Mgbeke severally but she refused to listen. leave her alone kwa, make her blood dey hot dey go Bush anumanu texas fowl grin
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by coastalqueen: 9:39am On Jul 25, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

Tiff how u take be joint owners? abi PH or warri na lagos extention? I need to invent a slap smiley for nairaland
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by DuduNegro: 9:40am On Jul 25, 2013
coastal queen:
Tiff how u take be joint owners? abi PH or warri na lagos extention? I need to invent a slap smiley for nairaland

How did the oil get there?
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by IGBOSON1: 9:41am On Jul 25, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

^^^Oh please shut your mouth with your 'societal values' and shi/t! The Nigerian constitution -which last i checked was the supreme document in which our 'values' as a nation are enshrined- entitles ALL Nigerians to live and work in any part of the country; if perchance your Fashola caught any criminal minded non-yorubas, he should allow the law to take its proper course and not take said law into his own hands by acting like a little hitler on a mission to ethnically cleanse 'your land' of what you'd term subhumans!
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by ubanett(m): 9:41am On Jul 25, 2013
MASSOB hAs organised busees foR them, they are enroute to lagos as I write this. What was faSola thinking when he ordered their deportation. All yaribas are the same. Cowards from awolowo to obasanjo to foolshola. Am off to tin can to do some business. Ndi ala
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 25, 2013
coastal queen: I have only one question on this thread. If you Yorubas and Nigeria as a whole hate Ibos so much why did you not allow them secede? I really need an answer because if this tribal fire keeps burning, no one would move forward o, Ibo, Yoruba or Hausa.
But I'm not worried about Ibo people though, they always find their way out. Even a yoruba civil war soldier was marvelled when he visited Ibo land recenlty and was amazed knowing the kind of spoils the war brought upon the land.
My suggestion? Ibos should find their way mehn. That was how they chased Ghanians out of Nigeria, look at Ghana now. You yorubas should be very careful o. A word is enough for the wise.
Perhaps you guys were not allowed to succeed because of being stingy and self centered??
Whenever you guys wanna succeed you can. I will celebrate the occasion with the last cent I have.
If not that the Yorubas/Nigerians sent out the ONE MILLION Ghanaians that were in Lagos, they would not have a country today.
What we did with the Ghanaians is what we are doing with you guys.
Develop your states and be proud of them tomorrow, bloody parasites!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by beautyng(f): 9:42am On Jul 25, 2013
dayokanu: Instead of fleeing their homeland why cant they use their ingenuity to develop it so they wont have to come to another mans homeland and turn to nuisances

Well done Fashola.

Anyone who cant contriute to Lagos State should go back to his state whether its Ekiti, Ebonyi, Zamfara or Bayelsa

Tribalism will kill one day, when you dont have any meaningful thing to say kindly closed your mouth
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by omar22(m): 9:42am On Jul 25, 2013
gibson81: Ndigbo are Nation builders. Whatever developments that the west are boasting of are the hard works of Igbos. Its only an Igbo man that goes to a place and make it a home. Try and own properties, no other tribe does that. Though i pity them because, they have been a fool all these while. When they refuse to listen to the elders, instead of doing like other tribes, they are busy developing other states rather than their own states. Late Great Odimegwu Ojukwu criticise the Igbos when they called him to come and open ASPANDA market. Now his fears are playing out. A LAZY YORUBA goat threatening the Igbos with their Houses in Lagos. Has any Yoruba idiot raised a block at the East? NO! They cant even afford land in any part of East> Morons are here talking.

You sound Like the British farmers living in Zimbabwe that was kicked out of Zimbabwe by it's Leader Robert Mugabe

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by solomon111(m): 9:42am On Jul 25, 2013
babe_online:
well its neat(especially the markets) and I dont see anything wrong with the dusty roof.
Oyo is developing too and even with that, the old Oyo roofs wont be taken away because its part of the state.
stop deceiving yourself,woman.
Aside from lagos,the rest of the SW is like a relic when compared to other parts of the south and even some parts of the North.
The reason most non-indigenes are even in lagos is for commercial/economic reasons.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

and the likes of texas cowgirl praises him for doing evil...bigots have no shame

There are people you cant take serious on NL sometimes because at times they talk without reasoning, tomorrow now they will start talking about the rule of law but when their area papa fashola doesn't even know what rule of law is all about.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by IGBOSON1: 9:45am On Jul 25, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Zip it mate! Care to explain how one man (at the time, a Nigerian subject of the Queen like everyone else) could force Yorubas......drag them kicking and screaming by the scruff of the neck into 'this dirty marriage'? We all know Zik was a 'true Nigerian' and a nationalist, so you ain't telling us anything about him that we don't already know; even some of his kinsmen aren't happy with his idealist (some may say fantasist) notion of 'one Nigeria'!

But the question you should be asking yourself is why a two-faced, double-speaking tribalist like your god Awo was happy to spill blood and send his conscience and moral scruples on a long vacation holiday while he committed all kinds of unspeakable evil to sustain something he never believed in ab initio.......to sustain a lie......to sustain a mere geographical expression!

Ndigbo made it clear that they wanted out of this fake union, but your ilk -who haven't for one day questioned the actions of your god Awo- fought to keep them as 'fellow countrymen' against their will; now you throw a hissy-fit when you discover that all Ndigbo are not 100% saints like you had expected, and you plot all manner of underhand schemes to reduce their numbers in Lagos.....a city that you intentionally made the countrys sole economic hub!

@Post: Isn't this an old story from last year? Don't tell me Fashola has done the same thing again! undecided

@ekoatlantic: I made the earlier post in answer to your accusation that Zik dragged you lot into 'one Nigeria'......can i have an amen?
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by solomon111(m): 9:46am On Jul 25, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

you are joint-owners of which oil?
The oil on your fore-fathers land?
Go and tell that to the militants.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (29) (Reply)

Iara Oshiomhole Donates Items To IDP Camp In Edo (Photos) / Sit-At-Home: Aba Roads Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (Pics & Video) / Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.