Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha (45610 Views)

Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature / Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature / Homeless In America, Whose Fault Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by 9jaihail2: 9:05am On Jul 25, 2013
lynpetra: I don't blame LASG for cleaning up their mess!I was born and bred in Lagos and I must confess,I prefer the comfort of Lagos to where I come from!Ndigbos need to sit down and develop their states if they feel insulted!instead of digging up the past to claim foul,my people should make their states the envy of other states period!Eko no in baje rara.

If ASG wants to do same, they shudd go ahead......

The comment quoted above is silly,misguided and low life esteem. Did South West leaders sit down and develop lagos? If yes why hasn't them developed other south west states to be like lagos. Now you claimed to be igbo. Don't worry your partner in crime obiagelli will soon join you. I am igbo my foot.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by solomon111(m): 9:06am On Jul 25, 2013
This is sad.
This is very sad.
And these is the same set of people some misguided igbos are supporting to be president.
Smh.
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by DuduNegro: 9:07am On Jul 25, 2013
BlackPikiN: The link's been taken down by The punch.fashola was so silly when he carried out the act.

This action is unconstitutional according to section 4 point 41:41. (1) Every citizen of Nigeria is entitled to move freely throughout Nigeria and to reside in any part thereof, and no citizen of Nigeria shall be expelled from Nigeria or refused entry thereby or exit therefrom.

Fashola should know better not to ignore the constitution (Fashola is a SAN) I wonder if fashola got his SAN through the back door.E be like say we go collect that SAN from am.Though this story is old. the OP is a confirmed MO/RON

1. The law said "entitled", not "priviledged".

2. Fashola has not deported anyone from Nigeria and is therefore not in violation of the section.

3. Constiyution does not "prohibit" the (a)movement, (b) transfer, or (c) eviction of "entitled citizens" from one area or land to another.
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Burger01(m): 9:08am On Jul 25, 2013
ShyM-X:

Fam, don't waste my popcorn and deny the viewers the biggest tribal war ever on nairaland.

Shy, please pass that popcorn around. Really need some to keep me from dozing off this thread.

Yeesh!!

grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Onlytruth(m): 9:09am On Jul 25, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

1. The law said "entitled", not "priviledged".

2. Fashola has not deported anyone from Nigeria and is therefore not in violation of the section.

3. Constiyution does not "prohibit" the (a)movement, (b) transfer, or (c) eviction of "entitled citizens" from one area or land to another.

Do you know what ENTITLEMENT means?
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 25, 2013
9ja_i_hail2:

The comment quoted above is silly,misguided and low life esteem. Did South West leaders sit down and develop lagos? If yes why hasn't them developed other south west states to be like lagos. Now you claimed to be igbo. Don't worry your partner in crime obiagelli will soon join you. I am igbo my foot.
Igbos like you are not used to seeing genuine people like lynpetra thats why you will always say they are not Igbos.

Indeed amongst bad eggs, if you are patient enough you will find a good one.
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by martowskin1(m): 9:11am On Jul 25, 2013
Yoruba and tribalism....with all dis comments, its obvious Nigeria is going no where, in a country we call one nigeria, look at wat we ar saying

“they should go back to their land, they should go and develop their states etc" hmmmmmm
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Burger01(m): 9:12am On Jul 25, 2013
0key: With this kind of inflammatory statements made, it's obvious that Nigeria can never b one. There will be endless hatred b/w d Igbo and Yoruba which will certainly lead to terrible crises in future. since water and oil cannot mix together, they are not meant to be in one country.

Fashola is a tribalist and he will definitely reap his fruit of discord when the time comes. It will surely happen!

Fashola is a WHAT!!! Did I hear you say that Ok, did I see you type that

1 Like

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by eightsin(m): 9:12am On Jul 25, 2013
LMFAO. Nna mehn, this is bad for business oo. Fashola, why naw?
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 25, 2013
martowskin1: Yoruba and tribalism....with all dis comments, its obvious Nigeria is going no where, in a country we call one nigeria, look at wat we ar saying

“they should go back to their land, they should go and develop their states etc" hmmmmmm
Its the Igbos that are not going anywhere. Whether you like it or not the SW of Nigeria WILL be great.
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by zuchyblink(m): 9:12am On Jul 25, 2013
geeez:

Please go ahead. Aren't we importing oil at the moment?
.....as if u can survive without oil
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Burger01(m): 9:15am On Jul 25, 2013
manny4life: I did not know that interstate deportation was legal, well let's see how Gov Obi will react to this. Gov Fashola is gradually setting the fire that will burn nonstop. Now is the time for the FG to use executive authority over this man because by the time other states follow, there will be serious anarchy in the country.
Did I hear you say anarchy KAI!! This thread don suffer o.

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Onlytruth(m): 9:15am On Jul 25, 2013
simpleseyi:

Say anything you want; Do your worst; But stay in your region and develop your region; I thought you people said that you own Lagos and the whole of South-West; You said you develop Lagos and the whole of South-West; Now we are telling you directly and indirectly that Lagos is part of Oduduwa Nation and not part of Biafra or Arewa. You sacrificed 2 millions of your people for civil war the last time; Our people are precious to us and we shall never ever sacrifice our people for anything; If you start another senseless unprepared war again, we shall still use the old trick to put you where you belong. cool

And you think your "old trick" will work again abi?
Take a careful look at Nigeria today and tell me if you think you are in any position to make trouble.
You people are gradually sowing the seed of your own destruction in Nigeria.
Umu ewu.
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by ct2: 9:15am On Jul 25, 2013
solomon111: This is sad.
This is very sad.
And these is the same set of people some misguided igbos are supporting to be president.
Smh.
what u said is meaningless
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 25, 2013
zuchyblink: .....as if u can survive without oil
relly?...well the oil very soon will no longer be useful...lets see if the Westsiders will be able or unable to do without the evil oil in the other parts of NG...and FYI oil has been discovered in the west. Choke on that. tongue

1 Like

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by DuduNegro: 9:16am On Jul 25, 2013
Onlytruth:

Do you know what ENTITLEMENT means?

ACCESS
RIGHT OF WAY

Everybody has access and right of way on any public land of the feferation.

Howevrr, your entitlememt does not confer on you a priviledge of indulgence.
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Burger01(m): 9:17am On Jul 25, 2013
smudge2079: hahahaha...comedy @ it peak
I tell ya bro..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by nextexcel: 9:17am On Jul 25, 2013
I am from enugu but i hate boasting or noise trully my igbo brothers are making mistake,if ur trully hurt my all this tretment on the igbos take a step to address it,now ethiopain airline has included enugu in their in ternational flight (visit their site they will start with ten cities on august 29)start by patronising them no matter how cheap ar expensive it is and try move ur head office to the east and gradually all this will stope,i dont respond youruba ppls cus i now they are not worth being compard with us in any feild of life.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by MiloRambaldi(m): 9:17am On Jul 25, 2013
One just hopes there won't be retaliation against Yorubas by the other regions. This looks like a bad move and poor judgement by LASG.
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by geeez: 9:17am On Jul 25, 2013
zuchyblink: .....as if u can survive without oil
geeez:

No we can't and we've not been using oil mined from Nigerian soil

Batch A

Slowly and steadily we will ship away the destitute and fraudulent ones among them who just come here to either stretch our infrastructure or give us bad names through their vices

Its easy to give out even 1,000 plots of eroded land

We've had enough of the crimes.

We have seen too clearly that their contributions to our GDP is negligible

https://www.nairaland.com/1367007/examining-lagoss-gdp-figures#17010297

The major income or revenue earner for many of them that come here is crime and this is the premise on which some of them will come here claiming that Lagos will be nothing without them
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by ugoezeik(m): 9:18am On Jul 25, 2013
se.xkilza.phull:

Guy, seriously Laff Wan Tear My Belle for real! grin grin grin grin grin grin Make I go store buy some popcorn, come back! grin
you r not okay ooooooo, shey na popicroni go stop d bele Wey don tear? Anyway as for fashola, l tink his days ar numbered
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by solomon111(m): 9:19am On Jul 25, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

Lagos was the beginning of Nigeria. Its not going anywhere. However, any riffraff and alfalfa that does not wish to respect the laws enacted by Lagos State should waka voluntarily out of Lagos, otherwise he will involuntarily be "bused" out on a one way deportation trip to Onitsha.

Lagos does not need Igbo votes to put a Yoruba man in the executive seat. Vote whichever way you want, or boycott if you like.....election will hold and an agbada-wearing winner will emerge.
Smh.
You don't know that there are tens of thousands of yoruba people working in the SE/SS, especially in the oil and gas and its allied industries.
It seems you 've forgotten that one of the agitations of the niger-delta militants before they got amnesty, was that yoruba indigenes working in the oil sector be kicked out and replaced with niger-delta indigenes.
Don't worry,when you people finally reap what you are sowing now,not even the president can save you.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 25, 2013
Don't tell me this is true! A nigeria being deported from nigeria? This is unconstitutional.what theyhell is Fashola thinking? So I hv to thank d Germans who allowed me to stay in their Country.. I smelled war leading to division of this Country hmmm.
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Tonylyte(m): 9:21am On Jul 25, 2013
I'm a cross riverian, ma mum is an igbo. Fashola fall ma hand....this texas.cow of a girl, wit her ugly face. I pray they start deporting pipo 4m usa 4 been ugly. U would be tha first to be deported. I hate u 4 been a bigot...i belive ya mum must b mad at her doctor, 4 nt successful aborting u. Dir.ty, dusty, smelling, godforsaken, ratbag. Roaches box. I hate u, i hate u, i hate u...*spat on her*

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Onlytruth(m): 9:22am On Jul 25, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

ACCESS
RIGHT OF WAY

Everybody has access and right of way on any public land of the feferation.

Howevrr, your entitlememt does not confer on you a priviledge of indulgence.

To win an argument, you people would say or do almost anything.
You lack SOUL.

Here is a proper definition of entitlement:

"An entitlement is a guarantee of access to benefits based on established rights or by legislation. A "right" is itself an entitlement associated with a moral or social principle, such that an "entitlement" is a provision made in accordance with legal framework of a society. Typically, entitlements are laws based on concepts of principle ("rights"wink which are themselves based in concepts of social equality or enfranchisement."

"...a right to benefits specified especially by law or contract"
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Burger01(m): 9:23am On Jul 25, 2013
Freewilly:

Tell me about it, I have a couple of them at my job. I hate everything about those stinky people.
Bro, relax!!! It hasn't gotten to that level just yet. Nairaland don suffer today. Who pushed this thread to front page, huh

grin
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by omar22(m): 9:24am On Jul 25, 2013
What I dont understand is that when South Africa or Libya deport a Nigerian back home, YOU LOT would say what are you looking for in there country!

So whats the difference here! Fashola puts you on the next Ekene Dili Chuckwu bus smoking towards Igbo Land and people are shouting blue-murder

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by IGBOSON1: 9:24am On Jul 25, 2013
Eko Atlantic:

Azikiwe an ibo man dragged us into this dirty marriage at first, by aligning with the North. Another story please!

^^^Zip it mate! Care to explain how one man (at the time, a Nigerian subject of the Queen like everyone else) could force Yorubas......drag them kicking and screaming by the scruff of the neck into 'this dirty marriage'? We all know Zik was a 'true Nigerian' and a nationalist, so you ain't telling us anything about him that we don't already know; even some of his kinsmen aren't happy with his idealist (some may say fantasist) notion of 'one Nigeria'!

But the question you should be asking yourself is why a two-faced, double-speaking tribalist like your god Awo was happy to spill blood and send his conscience and moral scruples on a long vacation holiday while he committed all kinds of unspeakable evil to sustain something he never believed in ab initio.......to sustain a lie......to sustain a mere geographical expression!

Ndigbo made it clear that they wanted out of this fake union, but your ilk -who haven't for one day questioned the actions of your god Awo- fought to keep them as 'fellow countrymen' against their will; now you throw a hissy-fit when you discover that all Ndigbo are not 100% saints like you had expected, and you plot all manner of underhand schemes to reduce their numbers in Lagos.....a city that you intentionally made the countrys sole economic hub!

@Post: Isn't this an old story from last year? Don't tell me Fashola has done the same thing again! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Onlytruth(m): 9:25am On Jul 25, 2013
next excel: I am from enugu but i hate boasting or noise trully my igbo brothers are making mistake,if ur trully hurt my all this tretment on the igbos take a step to address it,now ethiopain airline has included enugu in their in ternational flight (visit their site they will start with ten cities on august 29)start by patronising them no matter how cheap ar expensive it is and try move ur head office to the east and gradually all this will stope,i dont respond youruba ppls cus i now they are not worth being compard with us in any feild of life.

Thanks for a great information and advice!
Dalu nwanne.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by 9jaihail2: 9:25am On Jul 25, 2013
babe_online:
Igbos like you are not used to seeing genuine people like lynpetra thats why you will always say they are not Igbos.

Indeed amongst bad eggs, if you are patient enough you will find a good one.

How daft is this poster in above quote? Are you blind to see the question i raised in the comment? If you must speak on her behalf then you should first answer the question,else you are more delusional than herself.

DID SOUTH WEST LEADERS DEVELOPED LAGOS?
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by badassnigga(m): 9:26am On Jul 25, 2013
gud step in d right direction.

they r destitutes of eastern origin ...it is commendable that LAGOS has deported der assss bak to der jungle . they constitute nuisance in Lagos

they can have der almajiris bak , LAGOS dnt need them cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (29) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills Soldier Onubah Years After Killing His Brother In Borno(photos / Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.