Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha (45608 Views)

Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature / Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature / Homeless In America, Whose Fault Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by kingsley989(m): 6:14am On Jul 25, 2013
dayokanu: Instead of fleeing their homeland why cant they use their ingenuity to develop it so they wont have to come to another mans homeland and turn to nuisances

Well done Fashola.

Anyone who cant contriute to Lagos State should go back to his state whether its Ekiti, Ebonyi, Zamfara or Bayelsa
To you Fashola did well by sending them to anambra? Anambra are productive people not insame. He should have sent theme to their respective states. Am really disappointed in him and the entire Lagos state.
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 25, 2013
If this is true at all then it goes against section 32 of the constitution, how can a Nigerian be deported in his own country? It means that fashola and all those around him has no respect for the rule of law, shey na de man wey some misguided element wants him to become president? Never gonna happen sha.
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Freewilly(f): 6:18am On Jul 25, 2013
Qelvin:
those Yorubas are cursed bastards,we sh.it on them here in the US and they know they cannot even close to us,dirty fu.cktards who indulge in all sorts of criminality ranging from internet scams and they are some very garrulous bunch of noise-makers,Igbos sure dominate them in all spheres of life imaginable.

Tell me about it, I have a couple of them at my job. I hate everything about those stinky people.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Okeikpu(m): 6:22am On Jul 25, 2013
dayokanu: Dem return you back to your fertile land, the Japan and Dubai of Africa and lamentation start.

Lagos does not want you wretched asss. Go back to your village. Simple

Some people are funny asking what Peter Obi would say? What does he want to say other than to mew like a woman who drank hot oil.

Anyone who doesnt like it should stay back in his village buncha leeches
Guy relax grin u just dey run mouth like say u get sense grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Oguieke(m): 6:22am On Jul 25, 2013
[quote
author=dayokanu]Instead of fleeing their homeland why cant they use
their ingenuity to develop it so they wont have to come to another mans
homeland and turn to nuisances

Well done Fashola.

Anyone who cant contriute to Lagos State should go back to his state
whether its Ekiti, Ebonyi, Zamfara or Bayelsa[/quote] i don't blame u because u can aford two meals a day u now think u ar ontop of the world ,baga.
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by kettykin: 6:23am On Jul 25, 2013
Whom ever the gods want to kill they first make mad
Anybody reading this should mark it somewhere the tide will definitely change after 2015 elections , I urge all concerned to exercise restraint and maximum decorum, after 2015 elections which will be won by Jonathan the tide would change and some people's cries would change from been marginalized to being relegated an pushed out of the country,by 2015 the deep sea port in ibaka would have been completed , the concessioning of onitsha port would have been done, tjust like the LNG the oil companies headquartered in lagos would have by Niger delta bills and pib bills compelled to either leave nigeria or move to where they extraction of oil is done. The biggest banks in nigeria zenith, UBA, ECO ACCESS banks would have as a matter of necessity relocated to emerging economies in Niger delta. Newer telecommunications companies and optic trans Atlantic cable companies would definitely move to better economic climes .

I am still wondering how on earth the lagos government would prefer to deport struggling poor fellows in the name of eradicating street beggars and leave real societal miscreants , area boys , street urchins , extortionists and the cult people terrorising ajah , mushin and surulere.
The madness which started in the north some few years in the form of riots , sharia killings back fired and metamorphosed into boko haram which the north us paying dearly for today. The madness of lagos government will definitely grow and metamorphose into a monster that would hunt the South west

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by ozoemeka(m): 6:24am On Jul 25, 2013
So i suppose YOU are contributing to the welfare of Lagos?

When last did you pay your taxes? And who exactly does lagos belong to? Those unproductive women dirty in the markets and breastfeeding by gutters? The economy of lagos is fed by oil money, expatriates, whites and NON-INDIGENES OF lagos. So shut up and be factual.

dayokanu: Dem return you back to your fertile land, the Japan and Dubai of Africa and lamentation start.

Lagos does not want you wretched asss. Go back to your village. Simple

Some people are funny asking what Peter Obi would say? What does he want to say other than to mew like a woman who drank hot oil.

Anyone who doesnt like it should stay back in his village buncha leeches

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 25, 2013
oyb: They must bé abokis in disguise. There is no such thing as an ibo beggar. They are far too industrious for that. All ibos make money whereever they go and immediately start buying land

Gbam, what I wanted, there is nothing like an igbo begger. I read here that someone among them said he was arrested on his way to his shop since december, so when did a begger become a shop owner? Fashola aint gonna get away with this at all

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by phurlargy(m): 6:26am On Jul 25, 2013
If these guyz were dumped there in onitsha Anambra state, they must av claim to be from there during the six month of interogation by the state representatives on the issue. Nigerians can be cunny most time, so let's wait and here the response from Lagos state government.I can only thank the red cross for the assistant they are rendering for now.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 25, 2013
[size=18pt]Fashola deporting Yorubas from Lagos

Ibos making jest of the situation[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/1293409/lagos-jails-120-beggars-deport

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 25, 2013
[size=18pt]An ibo man making jest of how Fashola deported a Yoruba to the wrong state[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/1062459/buhahahahaha-sloppy-fashola-deported-lagos

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by sylvok: 6:28am On Jul 25, 2013
dayokanu: Instead of fleeing their homeland why cant they use their ingenuity to develop it so they wont have to come to another mans homeland and turn to nuisances

Well done Fashola.

Anyone who cant contriute to Lagos State should go back to his state whether its Ekiti, Ebonyi, Zamfara or Bayelsa
sheer madness, d entire Nigeria developd Lagos of which Igbos are most prominent. If they leave Lagos wil become a shadow. Y dnt other useless state n SW be prominent lik Lagos, nw evry Swestner is claimin Lagos. We dnt hav d highest destitutes n dis country mind u.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 25, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1061835/fearful-cowardly-fashola-denies-deporting

[size=18pt]See my ibo brothers rejoicing that Fashola deported non-Lagosian Yorubas to their state of origin and even called Fashola a coward for not deporting Ibos[/size]

4 Likes

Eko Atlantic: I'm not against this because of hundreds of crimes ibos bring from their states to SW, hence increasing crime rate in southwest.

The briton that was kidnapped in Lagos on Monday was the handiwork of the ibos, same with the wife of one honorable like that in one of the SW states.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201307240347.html/

why will you be against fashola's tribalistic showings, chief tribalist when bigotry has blinded your eyes to the countless crimes perpertrated by your tribe, youruba?...i guess the crimes listed out by blackpikin were carried out by igbos too right?.. The gorging out of the eyes and private parts of that year one lautech girl by his yoruba Bf was an igbo crime too right?

I wonder how you biogots rejoice from the evil seeds y'all plant into the heart of the innocent ones out there.. You're no different from those converting people online to terrorism with your hate laced verbiages.

if i had my way, you tribalistic lots will be banned till 3033..

3 Likes

https://www.nairaland.com/313573/lagos-deports-160-northern-beggers

[size=18pt]On this thread, Fashola deported Northern beggars

Ibos rejoiced. Go through the thread[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

why will you be against fashola's tribalistic showings, chief tribalist when bigotry has blinded your eyes to the countless crimes perpertrated by your tribe, youruba?...i guess the crimes listed out by blackpikin were carried out by igbos too right?.. The gorging out of the eyes and private parts of that year one lautech girl by his yoruba Bf was an igbo crime too right?

I wonder how you biogots rejoice from the evil seeds y'all plant into the heart of the innocent ones out there.. You're no different from those converting people online to terrorism with your hate laced verbiages.

if i had my way, you tribalistic lots will be banned till 3033..

See what I mean?
And you claim that you're objective and unbiased

Why didnt you claim tribalism when Fashola deported Ondo and Oyo people?

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by NRIPRIEST(m): 6:32am On Jul 25, 2013
ShyM-X:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Seriously,this is funny,to you Fashola is a big fool and he and Yoruba nation will regret this very act and when sshit hits the fan I wanna see that your amala teetth. Like I always say,the Yoruba nation is an evil entity! ACN MY BLACK AASS! You lots can keep laughing but remember this very actt goes in the book. Fashola has done this before and when Obi confronted him he cowardly denied the knowledge of it! Ngige is a big fool that should be lynched!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by kettykin: 6:33am On Jul 25, 2013
The little spark that fashola has started will turn to a blaze and a raging fire consuming everything in its direction by 2016 after fashola has left office.
The same people who were counted as lagosians in 2006 census have now been deported to their real state of origin by 2013 and the same people do not want tribe and state of origin inbthe census

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 25, 2013
BlackPikiN: [size=20pt]Group Lauds Obi Over Land Donation To Hausa, Yoruba Communities[/size]

Campaign for Democracy (CD) in South-East zone, has commended Gov. Peter Obi for relocating Hausa and Yoruba traders and park owners affected by the ongoing expansion of the Onitsha-Enugu Road. It would

be recalled that the governor gave the traders and park owners over [size=20pt]10 plots of land[/size] at Nkwelle Ezinnaka community along the Onitsha-Enugu Road.The land had already been fenced with barb-wire.
The chairman, CD South-East zone, Mr Uzor Uzor, gave the commendation in Onitsha on Saturday when he led a delegation to the palace of Sarkin Hausawan, Alhaji Iliyasu Yushau.

The delegation comprised members of CD, Bridge Head Market Stakeholders forum and Yoruba community.

He said, ''Gov. Peter Obi has shown once more that he is a father with kindness and love for all.''

''The land allocated to our brothers from the North and South-West shows how deeply concerned the governor take the wellbeing of the traders and park owners affected by the ongoing road project.''

http://www.ipaidabribenaija.com/news/item/39220-group-lauds-obi-over-land-donation-to-hausa-yoruba-communities

and yet these bigots sees no wrong in what fashola did...what a shame...

They should just divide this unholy wedlock called nigeria, this cesspit of a nation where ethno-tribalistic sentiments has become the norm..

They hate igbos so bad but wont allow us to secced... Clowns!!!
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

See what I mean?
And you claim that you're objective and unbiased

Why didnt you claim tribalism when Fashola deported Ondo and Oyo people?

i was expecting to find you here and yet again you surfaced... Fashola is wrong to carry out such a crime no matter the tribe involved..call a spade a spade..yoruba or not yourba, what fashola did is a criminal violation of the citizen's right..stop whipping up sentiments young lady

and please, i wasnt in the thread where fashola deported ondo people cos i'd have spoken out against it...what's wrong is wrong..simples!!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by kettykin: 6:36am On Jul 25, 2013
The end of lagos as Nigeria's commercial capital is getting nearer than expected no thanks to the insensitivity of a lawyer who knows nothing about economics
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Toktee(m): 6:37am On Jul 25, 2013
Onlytruth: But come o, I'm now thinking that Gov Obi should retrieve back that 10 plots of land given to these people forcing out our people in north and SW, and settle these returnees there.
I hope the IG would provide Mopol to support this action too.

Oh,so na only ten plot una the talk,someone made mention of igbos building all over the west and the only reply he got is ten plot of land donated by the state government to hausa and igbos,,,,the last i check,they said there are beggers in the east only in the north can one find beggers,,,so those guys seen in d pick with working stick are hushlers not beggers abi?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

i was expecting to find you here and yet again you surfaced... Fashola is wrong to carry out such a crime no matter the tribe involved..call a spade a spade..yoruba or not yourba, what fashola did is a criminal violation of the citizen's right..stop whipping up sentiments young lady

You're making it a tribal issue because of your bigotry.

Even after showing you links to prove ha Yorubas were also deported, you still clung to your tribal perception.
You need help.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 25, 2013
I don't blame LASG for cleaning up their mess!I was born and bred in Lagos and I must confess,I prefer the comfort of Lagos to where I come from!Ndigbos need to sit down and develop their states if they feel insulted!instead of digging up the past to claim foul,my people should make their states the envy of other states period!Eko o ni baje rara.

If ASG wants to do same, they shudd go ahead......

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 25, 2013
This is the same only truth o grin

Onlytruth: [size=18pt]The Governors Of SE Should Declare "no-go Area Policy" For Fulani Herdsmen - Politics - Nairaland[/size]

The governors of SE states need to convey an urgent meeting to adopt a "no-go area policy" for Fulani herdsmen for Igboland.
This call is urgent because I know my people very well. It seems that this fulani herdsmen vs local farmer "fight" has been going on unreported. It if attracts the attention of Bakassi boys or the youths of SE, we can easily have a genocide of Fulanis in Igboland. I don't want that to happen.
Our people are all over Nigeria doing their business quietly. They don't r.ape women and kill their hosts.

https://www.nairaland.com/713477/governors-se-should-declare-no-go

Only truth.......the Ezegurugburu of Nairaland promoting division. Iseeeeeee wink

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by drnoel: 6:41am On Jul 25, 2013
Eko Atlantic: I'm not against this because of hundreds of crimes ibos bring from their states to SW, hence increasing crime rate in southwest.

The briton that was kidnapped in Lagos on Monday was the handiwork of the ibos, same with the wife of one honorable like that in one of the SW states.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201307240347.html/
U want to turn this thread into an ethnic bathering. Have fun, u will get what u wished for. Meanwhile let me take cover.
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 25, 2013
BlackPikiN: [size=20pt]Alleged Kidnappers Docked[/size]

Abibatu Sanusi, 39, and Aibano Ayotunde, 49, were on Friday arraigned before a Yaba Magistrates’ Court, Lagos, over alleged unlawful confining and depriving the liberty of one [size=20pt]Blessing Ukeh[/size].
The Prosecutor, Mr. James Okorie, told the court that the accused persons sometime in May, 2011, at Ayoredex Medical Centre, 66, Boladale St., conspired to confine 18-year old Ukeh by locking her up.
Okorie said that the accused persons had deprived the victim of her liberty by forcefully detaining her in an uncompleted building with intent to obtain money from her parents.
He said Ukeh was confined in the building for one week and that she was traumatised to the extent of attempting suicide by drinking a substance suspected to be petrol.
Okorie said following police investigation, the accused persons were arrested and detained.
He said the offence was contrary to Sections 517, 365 and 327 of the Criminal Code.
The accused persons pleaded not guilty to the charge.
Counsel to the accused persons, Mr. Olarenwaju Ayo, applied for their bail.
Magistrate Paul Ojo, granted them bail in the sum of N250, 000 and one surety in like sum each, and adjourned the case to December 14 for trial.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/11/25/alleged-kidnappers-docked/

[size=20pt]Police nab 4 suspected kidnappers who demanded N7m from victim’s family[/size]

Policemen have arrested four suspected kidnappers, in Lagos, over the weekend, after they abducted a lady, [size=20pt]Chi Obi[/size] demanding N7 million ransom from her family.
Chi Obi was said to have been kidnapped by Akin Gbenga, Sikiru, Lanre and Matthew. The suspects were arrested in a hotel (name withheld) along Iba- Igando Road, Lagos.
Chi was kidnapped Along ASPANDA Road, Igando, Lagos. The suspects allegedly demanded for N7 million from the victim’s family. Policemen attached to Federal Highway Team got a tip off and moved swiftly to the scene and effected the arrested of the hoodlums.
Daily Sun gathered that the Obis were planning how to pay the ransom to save one of their own when the crime fighters arrived the scene.
The family thanked God immediately their daughter was set free. A police source at the Lagos State Police Command Headquarters, Ikeja told Daily Sun that one of the elders in the family showered encomium on the police. According to him, he never expected that the police could be able to rescue their relation.
In another development, suspected gunmen who operated in a Pathfinder Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) shot one Man dead in the metropolis, at the weekend.
The deceased identified as Raimi Abiodun was shot at a filing station (name withheld) on Market Road, Ayobo. The incident which occurred at about 9:00pm caused pandemonium in the area. People scamperedfor safety.
The cause of the killing was not known as at the time of going to the press. A source said the deceased was shot at close range.
He said immediately people heard the gun shot, everybody took to their heels. “They killed him just like that. Nobody can tell the reason for the shooting of the man. He was shot dead in cold blood. They came in a white Pathfinder. Police arrived late.
They chased the criminals and also rushed the victim to a nearby hospital. That’s all I can tell you. He was rushed to a nearby hospital but unfortunately he died on the way to the hospital,” he said.

http://www.gbooza.com/group/crime/forum/topics/police-nab-4-suspected-kidnappers-who-demanded-n7m-from-victim-s-#axzz2a0yanAoI
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by gbadexy(m): 6:45am On Jul 25, 2013
What's bad is bad. I don't support this action by fashola.
I know some ibos can be very tribalistic and pesky but that doesn't mean we should rejoice in other's misfortune. If they were caught for any offense then they should do the time instead.
There is no big deal in lagos, I've only been to acra outside nigeria and the place is very neat, beautiful and organized and the people are not making an issue out of the non accrans or nigerians there except the ones doing drugs and spoiling the place.
I don't hear shouts by port harcot or by northerners that southerners should leave abuja.
This attitude shows that some people have little expectation and see lagos as one big paradise on earth. Wetin make U.K with majority of the millions of nigerians wrecking havoc in their country do.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by NRIPRIEST(m): 6:47am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Really, were you asleep when Fashola sent non-lagoshian yorubas to their homestate?

Were ibos on nl not rejoicing and making levity of the situation?

Nigeria will never be one because of hypocritical bigots like ibos that claim Lagos and yet call Lagos insult Lagos. Many of these almijiris are even on nl causing chaos embarassed

For a boastful and self acclaimed rich ppl on nl, what's so hard about welcoming your people home?

Anybody that exchanges words with you is nothing but a fool responding to a bitter deranged loser! There was a war in this goddanm country and for what ? Aren't there beggers in Onicha,Warri,Kano,PH and the rest of Nigerian cities ? Haven't Nigerians including Igbos invested heavilly in the former Nigerian capital ? Is there not a constitution that gives every Nigerian the right to trade and live in any part of the country they deemed fit ? Why would you see any wrong in what Lagos state officials are doing when you have been blinded with hate,insecurity and self-weakness ? You don't worth a piece of sshit and you will never see justice in your miserable life!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

The Facts About Norsemen Kclub: Why Evans Bipi Is Not A Norseman. / Boko Haram Kills Soldier Onubah Years After Killing His Brother In Borno(photos / Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.