Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha (45604 Views)

Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature / Ex Governor Abubakar Audu Renders Wife And Kids Homeless In Sub-zero Temperature / Homeless In America, Whose Fault Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by kettykin: 6:48am On Jul 25, 2013
If it took the British empire, the Soviet union the arab world, the islamic Republic of Egypt the whole of the northern Nigeria, the mest, the some parts of the Midwest , ijaws, middle belters 30 months to militarily subdue biafrans and 10 years for biafrans to emerge from the wicked and insensitive economic policies skewed against them through the £20 policy, the abandoned property policies, the indigenisation decree, the ban on importation of sone goods, then what on earth makes these lunatics think that by deportation of igbo citizens from lagos or closing down the businesses of igbos or even by proxy setting fire to igbo property or extortion of igbo traders they can wage an unnecessary economic war on igbos and win

9 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

You're making it a tribal issue because of your bigotry.

Even after showing you links to prove ha Yorubas were also deported, you still clung to your tribal perception.
You need help.

blah..blah..blah.. Dont you get tired of bigotry?.. You are just grasping at straws madame bigot.. You know perfectly well that none of my posts up here is tribalistic thats why you brough up the "you see what i mean" and thread where fashola deported ondo people

go through that thread and see that i didnt comment there..as a matter of fact, i didnt know such news existed till you mentioned it now.. If i was on that thread, i'd lash out at fashola cos what he's doing is unconstitutional.. Stop defending bigotic deeds just cos it relates to yoruba..condemn fashola and nothing will happen... You live freely in USA and yet you see no wrong in people being chased from a state even though they are all nigerians

you're so deep rooted in tribalism that anything a yoruba does can never be wrong.. It's shocking...change your ways woman, its nothing to be proud of

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 25, 2013
gboss4sure: If this is true at all then it goes against section 32 of the constitution, how can a Nigerian be deported in his own country? It means that fashola and all those around him has no respect for the rule of law, shey na de man wey some misguided element wants him to become president? Never gonna happen sha.

and the likes of texas cowgirl praises him for doing evil...bigots have no shame
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by NRIPRIEST(m): 6:52am On Jul 25, 2013
Let me see any danm Igbo speak of ACN,again ! I'm very glad you yourabs are rejoicing,now. But,this is gonna be a long haul! Get ready,mmudafukas!
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 25, 2013
ochongonoko:

why will you be against [size=18pt]fashola's tribalistic showings[/size], chief tribalist when bigotry has blinded your eyes to the countless crimes perpertrated by your tribe, youruba?...i guess the crimes listed out by blackpikin were carried out by igbos too right?.. The gorging out of the eyes and private parts of that year one lautech girl by his yoruba Bf was an igbo crime too right?

I wonder how you biogots rejoice from the evil seeds y'all plant into the heart of the innocent ones out there.. You're no different from those converting people online to terrorism with your hate laced verbiages.

if i had my way, you tribalistic lots will be banned till 3033..
ochongonoko:

blah..blah..blah.. Dont you get tired of bigotry?.. You are just grasping at straws madame bigot.. You know perfectly well that none of my posts up here is tribalistic thats why you brough up the "you see what i mean" and thread where fashola deported ondo people

go through that thread and see that i didnt comment there..as a matter of fact, i didnt know such news existed till you mentioned it now.. If i was on that thread, i'd lash out at fashola cos what he's doing is unconstitutional.. Stop defending bigotic deeds just cos it relates to yoruba..condemn fashola and nothing will happen... You live freely in USA and yet you see no wrong in people being chased from a state even though they are all nigerians

you're so deep rooted in tribalism that anything a yoruba does can never be wrong.. It's shocking...change your ways woman, its nothing to be proud of

Was this not your initial post?

Didnt you claim that Fashola's move was tribalistic?

You're lost and inept, I'm simply guiding you with a rope.

You claim to be objective and neutral, yet your bigotry is glaring

I know little boys like you, claiming neutrality while insulting Yorubas with your other mini ideas. Your IQ, which is as high as the number of days in a week, is not a match for Fashola

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 25, 2013
gboss4sure:

Gbam, what I wanted, there is nothing like an igbo begger. I read here that someone among them said he was arrested on his way to his shop since december, so when did a begger become a shop owner? Fashola aint gonna get away with this at all

GBAM!!!
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by bankyblue(m): 6:55am On Jul 25, 2013
When the governor of Abia sacked all non-abia from his state,
And came out on open TV to says that the job is not enough for his
People. the most people affected then was S/WEST, what did u people say then?

Now just because BRF decided to get off some MISCREANT. Everybody is
Shouting.

BRF is a SAN and is waiting for any legal implication attached to it.

LAGOS is working ja re

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by badmeat(m): 6:55am On Jul 25, 2013
Some folk running their mouth about economy in states shld shut up!no state in Nigeria is economically viable apart from oil producing states,we should be worried abt developing non oil sectors,without oil money most states can't pay salary!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 25, 2013
grin grin grin

Eko oni baje ooo....

Igbos secretly pray and hope for the destruction of Lagos.....but they still want to partake in the blessings that Lagos brings....

9 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Was this not your initial post?

Didnt you claim that Fashola's move was tribalistic?

You're lost and inept, I'm simply guiding you with a rope.

You claim to be objective and neutral, yet your bigotry is glaring

when you rid yourself of your tribalistic sickness, then we can talk...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
https://www.nairaland.com/313573/lagos-deports-160-northern-beggers

[size=18pt]On this thread, Fashola deported Northern beggars

Ibos rejoiced. Go through the thread[/size]

stop saying the IGBOS rejoiced..say the bigots rejoiced... I dont rope the YORUBAS into my statements cos you're a tribalistic.. You dont represent yourba..so stop generalizing

1 Like

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by kettykin: 6:59am On Jul 25, 2013
Not even China, India, Germany, South Africa, Brazil and Russia that are considered the king in waiting or the next economic miracles have meted out this kind of cruelty on igbos only for a state that even fought against igbos leaving Nigeria for them to turn around after 40 years to deport igbo citizens, this is the height of perfidy and arrant arrogance.
Who really is even the liability of Nigeria, if igbo governors take it it low then it is even a bigger issue, are igbos now second class citizens in a country they are willing and praying to secede from, did igbos beg to be part of nigerians or Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 25, 2013
gboss4sure:

Gbam, what I wanted, there is nothing like an igbo begger. I read here that someone among them said he was arrested on his way to his shop since december, so when did a begger become a shop owner? Fashola aint gonna get away with this at all

Obviously you are too dumb to see that the joke on the post you quoted is on you.... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 25, 2013
NRI PRIEST:
Fashola has done this before and when Obi confronted him he cowardly denied the knowledge of it! Ngige is a big fool that should be lynched!

texas.cowgirl will be too quick to pay a blind eye to this..as if its the first time he's doing doing it...i dont care, all i know is that fashola is wrong!!!
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by cdoffx(m): 7:02am On Jul 25, 2013
I really don't know what to say about this but i guess this isn't right. As long as lagos state is still within the system called Nigeria then this is an unconstitutional act. He should have taken a more diplomatic approach to this issue.
This shouldn't come from a man who parades himself as a SAN. Mind you i'm a Yoruba but one who think rationally and not sentimentally
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 25, 2013
A gentle reminder that Lagos is NOT "no mans land".

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by kettykin: 7:04am On Jul 25, 2013
Awolowo couldn't even tried this ,the lagos government and fashola must pay heavily for this, the igbo nation is not any body's pawn if lagos wants to secede or they want igbos to secede then that is fine

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Dogzimalon: 7:04am On Jul 25, 2013
Some of you blabbing about lagos are leaving in swamps there cause you cant afford a house in lekki,ikoyi and VGC. Most of the houses in vgc and rest are even owned by the ibos you castigate. You accuse us of being kidnappers as you yoruba people dont do kidnapping or even armed robbery abeg people just get real

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 25, 2013
The salient question is- how many of the beggars are Igbo?, The Ebonyi guy is a trader.

In sept last year fash also did the same thing deporting even his fellow yoruba and hausa to onitsha. grin
For those Yoruba taunting Igbos...calm down...Some few years ago he deported 120 yoruba beggars to Ibadan. cheesy

www.nairaland.com/260272/re-lagos-deports-beggars-ibadan

Fash keep it up...as long you send them to their states of origin. No yawa. Onitsha is not a dumping ground. Stop being afraid of the Northerners pick them and dump them in Zamfara, I wonder if the driver will come back alive grin

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

You're making it a tribal issue because of your bigotry.

Even after showing you links to prove ha Yorubas were also deported, you still clung to your tribal perception.
You need help.

i made it clear to you that i didnt know of such threads, i dont frequent politics or culture section of NL. If i was on that thread, i'd have condemned fashola's antics.. What's wrong is wrong no matter how you try to sugar coat it...
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 25, 2013
They Should b happy .saw an awsome thread about igbo villages/houses in their villages. I guess igbo s cities are def better

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 25, 2013
gbadexy: What's bad is bad. I don't support this action by fashola.
I know some ibos can be very tribalistic and pesky but that doesn't mean we should rejoice in other's misfortune. If they were caught for any offense then they should do the time instead.
There is no big deal in lagos, I've only been to acra outside nigeria and the place is very neat, beautiful and organized and the people are not making an issue out of the non accrans or nigerians there except the ones doing drugs and spoiling the place.
I don't hear shouts by port harcot or by northerners that southerners should leave abuja.
This attitude shows that some people have little expectation and see lagos as one big paradise on earth. Wetin make U.K with majority of the millions of nigerians wrecking havoc in their country do.

well said

1 Like

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 25, 2013
About time we rid the southwest of illegal immigrants! LOL....EKO O NI BAJE OOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by ACM10: 7:14am On Jul 25, 2013
The selectively-blind Katsumoto will not see this thread. If it is "blame-the-Igbos" thread, he will rear his ugly head with his false analogy and logic.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 25, 2013
cdoffx: I really don't know what to say about this but i guess this isn't right. As long as lagos state is still within the system called Nigeria then this is an unconstitutional act. He should have taken a more diplomatic approach to this issue.
This shouldn't come from a man who parades himself as a SAN. Mind you i'm a Yoruba but one who think rationally and not sentimentally

gracias... A yoruba guy thinking rationally.. Not all these bigoted ones thats see nothing wrong in this obstruction of citenzens' right
Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by nijanigga: 7:18am On Jul 25, 2013
Onlytruth: The fact remains that if Lagos state is tired of the Nigerian project, it should go ahead and secede today.
What Lagos is doing is CRIMINAL VIOLATION of Nigerian citizens CONSTITUTIONAL rights.

When Igbo got tired of Nigeria in 1967, we sacrificed 2 million of our people to try to secede. To me that is a demonstration of seriousness and bravery.

This cowardly backdoor secession won't work.

We Ndigbo really should hold the IG accountable because it seems that the IG is constantly making NIGERIAN POLICE men available for these types of open violation of the Nigerian constitution.

Our governors should hold Jonathan's feet to fire over the IG's indirect support for discrimination against innocent Nigerians by cowards who can't speak directly.
You will have another chance to vote for GEJ in 2015. Ndigbo people like money, hence all the heinous crimes in Lagos.
"Eko,o no baje oh".

1 Like

Re: Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha by ballabriggs: 7:18am On Jul 25, 2013
Igbo people littered all over Nigeria and the World while their useless Governors continue to eat nkwobi and small stout with their monthly allocation.

Yet, the very ignorant ones come daily on nairaland beating their empty chest, calling Igbo's the greatest of all time.

Perhaps they will spend all that energy calling their useless Governors to action. The average graduate of a University in the SE has very little hope of getting a job in that zone.

These are the things that should bother you all and not telling us how you own VGC and Lekki. Most of you have never even been to those places but perhaps with a few of your village men living there, then it translates to ownership.

You need to get a life, get a proper life. One moment you want Biafra, the next moment you want to own Lagos.

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed / Bet9ja: Nigerians React As Senate Threatens To Shutdown Sports Betting Company / The Facts About Norsemen Kclub: Why Evans Bipi Is Not A Norseman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.