Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,140 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? (13365 Views)

And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... / Some Nigerian Men Na Wah Ooh! / I Stole 170 Pounds To Help My Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by EfemenaXY: 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2013
coogar:

try the ones sold in naija, you would scream using them. the quality is like sandpaper. grin cheesy

Hehe...

You know, back in the days, we used to get them handed out to us at uni. Quota was 2 toilet rolls per student, per month (abi na per term, I can't remember cheesy cheesy)

The quality na die! But I think it was the thought / gesture that counted, not the rolls themselves cheesy
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by r231(m): 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2013
damiso: R231 will you ship a 5 kilo package and not charge for 20 kilos like all these my cargo people.I know you guys charge a £20 admin fee which I dont mind but why should I pay for 15 extra kilos?

Actually my admin fee is £15 and yes I will do 5kg with no hidden charges

5kg will run you about £32.50 so far the items is not voluminous
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by denzel2009: 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2013
£&nairato&froUK:

u never see wahala, dat Andrex dey block toilet o my boys go use half of the roll at once then try flush the toilet, over flow don start be dat o,

£1 shop toilet paper is the best, as e dey enter water na so e dey melt.

talking from experiece grin

No dey mind these posh people jare. No be to clean shiit?
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by coogar: 10:30pm On Jul 28, 2013
Efemena_xy:
Hehe...

You know, back in the days, we used to get them handed out to us at uni. Quota was 2 toilet rolls per student, per month (abi na per term, I can't remember cheesy cheesy)

The quality na die! But I think it was the thought / gesture that counted, not the rolls themselves cheesy

the quality should count before one leaves scratches on one's büttcheeks!

denzel2009:
No dey mind these posh people jare. No be to clean shiit?

denzil, why do i think you use sun newspaper to clean your crusty bütt?
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by damiso(f): 10:30pm On Jul 28, 2013
r231:

No its not, ,best deal so far..Will get back to you on that. cool cool
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by EfemenaXY: 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2013
£&nairato&froUK:

u never see wahala, dat Andrex dey block toilet o my boys go use half of the roll at once then try flush the toilet, over flow don start be dat o,

£1 shop toilet paper is the best, as e dey enter water na so e dey melt.

talking from experiece grin

Choii!! Laugh wan kill me here! grin grin

And I thought na only be dey suffer am for here! My sons just unroll, unroll, and unroll the stuff till the toilet is half full angry angry

Na by force, I've become a self-renowned plumber-and-toilet-unblocker. They take it in turns. It's either the toilet upstairs, or the one downstairs, then back upstairs lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

damiso:
Be kind to your bum grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by denzel2009: 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2013
coogar:

Denzel!! I use water from Age( the plastic kettle-like muslims use to do ablution)
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by coogar: 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2013
denzel2009:
Denzel!! I use water from Age( the plastic kettle-like muslims use to do ablution)

what a pleb you are, denzil!!!!
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by coogar: 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2013
Efemena_xy:
Choii!! Laugh wan kill me here! grin grin
And I thought na only be dey suffer am for here! My sons just unroll, unroll, and unroll the stuff till the toilet is half full angry angry

Na by force, I've become a self-renowned plumber-and-toilet-unblocker. They take it in turns. It's either the toilet upstairs, or the one downstairs, then back upstairs lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

kids and their wahala......#sigh#
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by EfemenaXY: 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2013
coogar:

grin grin grin

Pls stop! I'm gasping for breath!! grin grin grin

denzel2009:

Denzel!! I use water from Age( the plastic kettle-like)
shocked shocked

I guess that na step up from cocoyam leaves in the bush... cheesy
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 28, 2013
coogar:

grin grin grin
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by tellwisdom: 10:40pm On Jul 28, 2013
Damn it ...very stingy people. All their money calls and spending rate isn't even more than 5 pounds as far i can see here..Una dey spend money for other things apart from food??
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by denzel2009: 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2013
coogar:

what a pleb you are, denzel!!!!

Why am I a pleb? I have actually seen a modernised one in Burj Khalifa. It's gold plated.
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by coogar: 10:44pm On Jul 28, 2013
tellwisdom: Damn it ...very stingy people. All their money calls and spending rate isn't even more than 5 pounds as far i can see here..Una dey spend money for other things apart from food??

denzil's council tax = your rent per annum wherever you are on the planet.

denzel2009:
Why am I a pleb? I have actually seen a modernised one in Burj Khalifa. It's gold plated.

denzil, remind me not to shake your hands when we meet.

3 Likes

Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by r231(m): 10:51pm On Jul 28, 2013
coogar:

True grin cheesy
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by denzel2009: 11:01pm On Jul 28, 2013
coogar:

Ok will do!

Btw, based on your philandering tendecies, I got you this London girl. She Kwam 1's daughter.I have her vital statistics!

Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by tellwisdom: 11:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
coogar:

No wonder they find food as a luxury, since they work all their life only to pay William and Kate their hospital bill. I'm sorry, i can't help you sad
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by coogar: 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2013
denzel2009:
Ok will do!

Btw, based on your philandering tendecies, I got you this London girl. She Kwam 1's daughter.I have her vital statistics!

i cannot deny it, she's fit!!
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by r231(m): 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2013
tellwisdom:

No wonder they find food as a luxury, since they work all their life only to pay William and Kate their hospital bill. I'm sorry, i can't help you sad

What's this one talking about,

Who is complaining
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by tellwisdom: 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2013
r231:

What's this one talking about,

Who is complaining

Na me be this one??...You no get respect oo...u don dey grow hair under ur scrotum abi?
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by EdwardPureNaija: 11:40pm On Jul 28, 2013
Lol. Costco, Iceland, tesco - it can only be UK.

As the UK is enjoying this fine weather (with a brief rain break), contact me for your reasonably priced family friendly dj for all occasions. Gets everybody dancing from 8 - 80yr old.
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 29, 2013
EdwardPureNaija: Lol. Costco, Iceland, tesco - it can only be UK.

As the UK is enjoying this fine weather (with a brief rain break), contact me for your reasonably priced family friendly dj for all occasions. Gets everybody dancing from 8 - 80yr old.
pmpl!
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by f4flakes(f): 12:38am On Jul 29, 2013
r231:

@r321, that works out to £3.50 per kilo? Where are you based? Do you charge extra for pick up and delivery in lagos. My current cargo guy is irritating me.
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by EdwardPureNaija: 12:41am On Jul 29, 2013
Silkmoth33: pmpl!
??
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by armyofone(m): 4:08am On Jul 29, 2013
wow!!

so how much is breakfast cereal (hot or cold cereal)?
what about eating out? how is it like eating out in UK?

any good restaurant where you can eat some great sandwich ( kiss hands up for my Dibella submarine), great steak, ribs, seafood, Italian, Indian, Mediterranean, Japanese etc
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 29, 2013
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 29, 2013
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by EfemenaXY: 7:36am On Jul 29, 2013
CC, the thing tire me o!

D'you know, when we went back home for xmas, my sons carried that habit of theirs home to momsie's? Trust the woman, she didn't complain at all. Rather then buy anymore 'Ajebutter' toilet rolls, she stocked up with the kind Coogar described. And the rolls were huge!!

Omo, see them including my younger brother running after and pleading to use my baby's wipes! I just throway face jare. I nor send cheesy cheesy

The £1 toilet rolls sounds like a good idea. How many in a packet?

Does anyone know?
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by damiso(f): 8:26am On Jul 29, 2013
I think its 4 in a pack not too sure.My kids are still little so maybe thats why I have not experienced such.Though my daughter is now protesting that she wants to do stuff herself embarassed lipsrsealed.
I buy the higher quality like Andrex or Cushelle whenever they are on offer cos to me whats the point buying less quality for just a few quid less.My husband always jokes we wan dey chop toilet roll now abi grin.I never run out, at any point we have over 60 rolls and I will buy more as soon as its on offer.
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by r231(m): 9:33am On Jul 29, 2013
f4flakes:

@r321, that works out to £3.50 per kilo? Where are you based? Do you charge extra for pick up and delivery in lagos. My current cargo guy is irritating me.

Hi,

My office is in New Cross South East London.
£3.50 per kg for pick up at my office in ikeja and £3.95 for door to door including £15 handling charge.
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by bebe2(f): 10:00am On Jul 29, 2013
bebe2: Pls o, if person tell u say dem need to send money to nigeria quick quick, wat will u tell them??

A, western union

B.money gram

C. Best rate services.

ANSWER: C, best rate offers the highest rate and Quickest money transfer service. Open 24/7, money in ur acc within 1hr or less.

Email: bekis@hotmail.co.uk

Call: 0750 690 4256, ur nairaland ref is mama Martin. 10% off commission wit ur ref. shocked shocked

Don't be deceived by the sales o, no let debenhams, next and the others cop ur money

Send money home today.

Ur loved ones are waiting kiss
Re: WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? by Ticha: 10:42am On Jul 29, 2013
yinkaGreen: is no one in South Wales? undecided

This thread should have been tagged a "London" thread not Uk..... see as i just they look. angry mchheewwww

I live quite close to Bath in South West England. Not very close to Wales but then not many miles away!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

A Wife Or A Car: Which Is More Expensive To Maintain? / Ways To Be A Good Working Wife / Is This Breastfeeding Or Bosom Display & I Wasn't Looking Too Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.