Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? (42269 Views)

Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women / Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? / Why Do Handsome Men Always Marry Ugly Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by DAMMYGLOW(f): 10:08am On Jun 03, 2006
because they dont have lot's of to give out
guys are like donuts
full in the outside
with nothing to offer inside
except emptiness
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by BigShishi(m): 10:25am On Jun 03, 2006
because they don't have lot's of to give out
guys are like donuts
full in the outside
with nothing to offer inside
except emptiness

that's harsh, the type of gurl i like, do u want a big shish donut, i'm all sugar baby! grin
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by twinkledew(f): 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2006
guys are weak with their emotions.
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by twinkledew(f): 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2006
why do most guys say stuffs with sexual intent?
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by Coco29(f): 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2006
honey

i thought you were the loooove docter cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by favourite(f): 11:34am On Jun 13, 2006
guys dont want to be hurt the way they hurt women.
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by nwanne: 11:50am On Jun 13, 2006
this topic has always been a time bomb whenever its brought up.
presently I'm in a relationship thats headed for the alters,when i met him ,i observed how difficult it was for him to tell me how he felt.it took him 2yrs to open up his heart and tell me he loved me(it took the Grace of God before the words struggled out of his mouth).i think its got to do with the male ego and fear of rejection.
you never know, you try,right?All the best guys. JD
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by BigShishi(m): 11:55am On Jun 13, 2006
happy for you nwanne wink
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by juddywoko(m): 2:08pm On Jun 13, 2006
Well,2 me,i think d reason behind this is simply because most women are not worth falling in love with, or guys,abi na lie i talk? who ever doubts this,give me genuine reasons,

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by ToyM28(f): 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2006
awwwww, comeon. aint that harsh.
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by BigShishi(m): 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2006
juddywoko, witha name like urs, i cant help but to agree wit u grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by juddywoko(m): 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2006
thanx man,abi what else do u expect me to say.na d very truth i just talk so
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by juddywoko(m): 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2006
toyosi,u not talking 2 me anymore.u dey vex 4 me?
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by eveseh(f): 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2006
becos some women hurt dem lot of times
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by 2fine4u(f): 8:31pm On Jun 13, 2006
becos they are dumbasses!!!
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by BigShishi(m): 8:49pm On Jun 13, 2006
2fine, dats a 2dumb answer lil mama grin
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by Shagari2(m): 8:52pm On Jun 13, 2006
'cos it's too damn expensive! 1st your time goes than your wallet than your home than your life, why do you think men die 1st? its cheaper being a player, you get all you want for free.
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by 2fine4u(f): 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2006
CRAYOLA:

2fine, that is a 2dumb answer lil mama grin

why u denyin it?? u one of them dumbasses too, hehehe!!!
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by BigShishi(m): 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2006
lil mama, i'm playing, u know i'm playing kiss
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by ToyM28(f): 12:31am On Jun 15, 2006
crayola, y do u like lookng for trouble.
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by BigShishi(m): 10:16am On Jun 15, 2006
i dnt look for trouble, this place is trouble
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:11pm On Jun 15, 2006
cause never mind the strong side men show,deep down they are very emotionally weak.when they fall in love,they become very foolish.grin
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by ToyM28(f): 5:12pm On Jun 15, 2006
well, shishi, i suggest u better behave urself, b4 dis new personality of urs, gets shishied.
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by labbylove: 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2006
itz those guys that are not serious that girls do that 4 i believe any break in relationship always come from the guys (i'm i right)
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by Cleofel(f): 2:21am On Aug 04, 2006
CUZ THEY R SCARED A GIRL MIGHT BREA THEIR HEART.
THIS TOPIC SHOULD BE:WHY R SOME PEOPLE AFRAID TO FALL IN LOVE GUYS SOME LADIES R ALSO SCARED.
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by wasty(f): 2:39am On Aug 04, 2006
1)they want to be the bigger person
2)they are scared about the reaction of the woman
and u guys know that without us, u guys are lost
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by jammin(m): 6:27am On Dec 05, 2006
Men are afraid to love BECAUSE----
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by phoenixman: 2:36am On Jan 04, 2007
because what? if you aint got nothing to say, shut your trap. cool
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by WebMonk(m): 8:53pm On Jan 04, 2007
All well said and true. But i think the most painful aspect that when you see your ex with somebody else and you wonder "how could she get over you that fast?". Like "was it even there?" (depends on you sha)
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by TerraCotta(m): 11:16pm On Jan 04, 2007

Similarly, it is difficult to choose. Believe it or not, women, it is possible for a man to love more than one woman. Choosing to stick with one means giving up all the others- and guys are afraid of making a mistake.

Also there is the tendency of a girl to transform once she has 'caught' a guy. Sometimes it is so fast it makes your head spin. Then it is guilt and conscience that causes you to remain with her. when you finally leave, there are only bad feelings and, yes, regret.

All these point to one thing: it is hard for guys to stomach a closed relationship, especially one in which they were emotionally invested, and it is difficult to repeat something you regret having done before.

Finally, a person in love, male OR female is a very weak and vulnerable creature. This seems to be ok for women, but our crazy society expects men to be PILLARS OF STRENGTH AND FORTITUDE, which is at odds with this. Sometimes the woman herself may despise the man for being such a pathetic weakling and lose respect for him. Men are terrified of this (being percieved as weak)

All this is right on the money.
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by adconline(m): 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2007
cos guys dont want to engage in a venture that is not real. Imagine if a girl likes you because of money or success and now wants to settle down. Guys will be like if it was not for the money or success would you still like me not to talk of love.
Any time a girl is over pushing for a committment, i believe that -
the clock is ticking,
you cannot be a liability
you are the best person she has ever been with
you are very successful and the future is bright.

Girls dont really settle for less.
Re: Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? by Cleofel(f): 8:10am On Jan 09, 2007
GIRLS R LIKE APPLES ON THE TREES,THE GOOD ONES ARE ALWAYS ON THE TOP AND THE ROTTEN ONES ARE ALWAYS ON THE GROUND. BOYS ALWAYS TAKE THE BAD ONES ON THE GROUND INSTEAD OF CLIMBING TO THE TOP B'CUS THEY R SCARED TO CLIMB AND FALL AND GET HURT.THEY R NOT BOLD ENOUGH TO APPROACH THE BETTER ONES AND SO THEY R NOT WORTH TRUE LOVE.
MAN UP,BE BOLD AND HAVE THE COURAGE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures / 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today / Couple Ride Bicycle In Their Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.