Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? (34428 Views)

Having More Romantic Feelings For Your "EX" Than Your Current Spouse. HELP!!! / The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? / Can You Bath With Your Spouse Or Bf/gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
I met truckpusher at church grin grin cool
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
Nomski0:
Er you said she slept on your six-packs in the bus right?
grin
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Waspy(m): 1:06am On Aug 03, 2013
cordss:

True talk bro..once d gal comes off so easily by showing she has fallen from day one, there is no challenge for d guy again.. And believe me no matter hw good d girl is d guy won't value what he has. Same goes for when d girl starts playing too hard to get, wen d guy finally conquers the territory he will be like finally so this is it..(I stand to be corrected)
I beg to differ on both pts bro..If the feeling is mutual, then nothng conquers love. Why will a guy take a lady's luv for granted, (while he also luvs her equally or more), just because she gave d greenlite.?..I've bn in ds positn a few times. If u like d lady, u take advtge and assume d lead. Its always easy and spontaneous, infact it boosts d male ego more and u get high more...and if u dnt like d lady, u make thngs awkward e.g avoiding her politely, and she'll read btween d lines.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Truckpusher(m): 2:52am On Aug 03, 2013
SniperInADiaper: I met truckpusher passedout in a ditch outside of a bar. cool
grin grin you be craze girl
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Truckpusher(m): 2:56am On Aug 03, 2013
SniperInADiaper: I met truckpusher at church grin grin cool
You must be suffering from MPS tongue

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 2:58am On Aug 03, 2013
Truckpusher: You must be suffering from MPS tongue

cry cry babe your awesomeness is too much for one place. I had to meet you thrice before I could believe it myself. kiss

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Godson201333(m): 7:58am On Aug 03, 2013
I paid her fees at Mc Donald and thats how we met!
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Agrika: 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2013
....we met through a relative of his, getting married soon...

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by cordss(m): 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2013
Agrika: ....we met through a relative of his, getting married soon...

wow, congrats
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2013
angry I met them all @ the̶̲̥̅̊ barber's shop! That's the̶̲̥̅̊ way the̶̲̥̅̊ cookie crumbles!
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by segzicres(m): 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2013
Lol, had my fair share of internet chicks sha, hi5, facebook etc! But the most interesting has to be the babe i met in a bus. There eas a rush so i couldnt choose whivh seat wont squeeze my leg n shii(im 6'4ft). Then this babe got into the bus and sat beside me. Immediately she started. Complaining thats my long legs taking up all the space, i just form ignorance n inserted my earphones blasting loud. She kept disturbing me and i snapped n told her to chill and thats GOD may have made her short so that i can use up some of the space, lol, thats how we started o, abused eachother till ppl in the bus started laughing n calling us husband and wife. When i was about to alight i told i asked her for her number she refused but ppl on the bus pressured her, she gave and the rest is history! Ex now sha

11 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by WAM1(f): 4:31pm On Aug 03, 2013
nuru3000: @pheforusty, i dnt want to mistake a gals friendliness for green light so i just keep to myself.

Smart !
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 03, 2013
Bbm
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Urine: 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2013
I met her on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Raypawer(m): 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2013
Iaz93: At the brothel. . .enjoying the whole thing
lol
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by omenka(m): 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2013
Met her at a conference in Kenya.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by hackex(m): 4:41pm On Aug 03, 2013
i met her at hell fire.. but we are know longer together cos i was transfer to heaven.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 03, 2013
cordss:

Seems all these social networks are really doing a great job..buh how do people really fall in love behind the screens..I hv had my fair share of experiences too, buh I neva dated any.

Well,love behind the screen is amazing.. Dated like 4different chics on social network,infact I used prefer meeting a lady on the Internet than in person.. It's wonderful I must say
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by DICKtator: 4:41pm On Aug 03, 2013
How we met?

grin grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2013
We met at an Ashi Joint
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by DICKtator: 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2013
BellaDonaFema: angry I met them all @ the̶̲̥̅̊ barber's shop! That's the̶̲̥̅̊ way the̶̲̥̅̊ cookie crumbles!

Are you a Barber?

grin grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by DICKtator: 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2013
Urine:
I met her on Nairaland.

yOU are the piss right? Guess she must be tha SHYTE!!!!(pUN INTENDED)

grin grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Rooneyboy(m): 4:46pm On Aug 03, 2013
ighoosagie: I was traveling frm Benin 2 lagos, my older sis dropped me off at d motor park, as we were jisting , she told me dat i should look right , I asked her why? She said there is a lady sitting right there starring at me , immediately I looked ,Lo n be lo I saw dis beautiful ebony damsel lookin lik some one created on Sabbath day n she was cool lik coolant, I smiled.

God so kind we were en routing Lagos on d same bus n she was right behind me, as d bus was abt 2 move I kissed my sis n she told me 2 b careful n we departed.

Though I still noticed her behind but I was just jamming som music , even wen there was a little conflict I d bus I was deft 2 it. Now we finally arrived at ore , d driver stopped for everyone 2 refresh themselves.
At d time I had a conflict btw myself, saying should I go or not. lol. Within dat short space I heard someone said hello frm behind, wen i turned around behold it was her n I also replied. She said she is been wanting 2 ask me a question, i said ok.

She said she has neva seen 2 lovers with great resemblance lik me n d she at d park.
I Lol in obj voice, dat was my my big sis u saw, frm there I fired up . As we were checking in2 d bus , she begged d guy sitting by me 2 exchange sit wit her. Imagine d coconbility .

Now she is sitting right by me, after long talk she slept on my 6packs. Wen we finally arrived ajah , we took d same taxi 2 Victoria lsland n den dropped her off n continued my journey.

D rest alignment was based on fone control tins.

Have u had ur drugs today grin

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by DICKtator: 4:46pm On Aug 03, 2013
SniperInADiaper: I met truckpusher at church grin grin cool

packing garbage i guess?

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by DICKtator: 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2013
kwakayekaa: .بادنفطسج.بس.اسد.جسا.جسطنجسد.اجسطنجسد.اسح.اسدح.اسدج.طنجسذ.بساج.بدجسا.بذنجا.بسدج.ابسد.جابس.دسج.ابسد.ج.إجدنجفسرج.ابسجابسدجابسةاجا.بسجا.فنسجشداب.دسا.دس.ا.دسا.جس

undecided undecided undecided undecided

grin grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2013
cordss:

Bros I hope u no dey too form for gals... To avoid still being single, sometimes we should swallow our fine boi ego, it trips d ladies..naija babes dey try these days dey ask guys out..

I don't see myself as a fine boy but mehn,I can form o.. If d chic fine pass lashontae Heckard,I no send am o. I go concentrate on my own palaver ...
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Roseey0(f): 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2013
haitto99: met her in d university during our 100l registrations,she looked small,maybe cos am tall though 6ft 2in, as small as she was she jumped d queue n registered b4 me,dat curiousity made me walk up to her and we talked,i asked for her number she told me she had a phone but no sim,so I gave her my number,two weeks lata on a saturday morning I got a call from her and d rest is history......six years on..we are still together...and av neva for once cheated on her,wv planned alot together,and by God's grace in a in a fews yrs she wld be my mrs

wooo! I can feel the happiness in this post. I pray you both make it.

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Revolva(m): 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2013
my own na inside molue bus

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by Roseey0(f): 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2013
segzi cres: Lol, had my fair share of internet chicks sha, hi5, facebook etc! But the most interesting has to be the babe i met in a bus. There eas a rush so i couldnt choose whivh seat wont squeeze my leg n shii(im 6'4ft). Then this babe got into the bus and sat beside me. Immediately she started. Complaining thats my long legs taking up all the space, i just form ignorance n inserted my earphones blasting loud. She kept disturbing me and i snapped n told her to chill and thats GOD may have made her short so that i can use up some of the space, lol, thats how we started o, abused eachother till ppl in the bus started laughing n calling us husband and wife. When i was about to alight i told i asked her for her number she refused but ppl on the bus pressured her, she gave and the rest is history! Ex now sha
I played this your story on my imagination. Damn! I couldn't stop laughing.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by omicron(m): 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2013
Walking along a straight road, i sighted her from afar and started chasing her...i pursued her oooo till she fast took a sharp corner. Me i continued the chasing o at maximum speed and she was nearing a bush. Then i took the opposite side of the bush and cornerred her, before she succumbed grin

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by amtheone(m): 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2013
kreami diva: We met at a wake-keep lipsrsealed

How are u doing and how is weekend?
Re: How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? by kliq(m): 5:13pm On Aug 03, 2013
Wow...a couple of "Met him on one of ds social networks" time to start lookin out 4 mine,can't wait to meet her kiss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Check Out These Prewedding Pictures / My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? / Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Team Juventus Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.