Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? (10471 Views)

To The Yorubas "Stop Praising Olorun, He Is Not The Christian God" / The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria / Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by Enigma(m): 7:15am On Aug 18, 2013
In fact now that I'm reading through the thread, I'm seeing that other posts of yours were also plagiarised.

For example your second post here https://www.nairaland.com/1395438/christian-god-muslim-god-one/1#17419069

and this link http://neurotherapy-of-christian-brain..co.uk/2012/05/mission-and-ministry-of-jesus-courtesy.html

Is it possible that virtually each of your posts on this thread was lifted from somewhere or other and presented as your write up!

Shameless plagiarist kawai!

2 Likes

Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by Youngzedd(m): 7:31am On Aug 18, 2013
lanrexlan: You should check those biblical verses and see maybe I am accusing or it's exactly what's written there.

Your Revelation 21 vs 10- 20 about Judas is a fatal lie.

Judas was replaced after His death, that means His chapter has closed.
Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by Mintayo(m): 7:32am On Aug 18, 2013
Enigma: In fact now that I'm reading through the thread, I'm seeing that other posts of yours were also plagiarised.

For example your second post here https://www.nairaland.com/1395438/christian-god-muslim-god-one/1#17419069

and this link http://neurotherapy-of-christian-brain..co.uk/2012/05/mission-and-ministry-of-jesus-courtesy.html

Is it possible that virtually each of your posts on this thread was lifted from somewhere or other and presented as your write up!

Shameless plagiarist kawai!

^^You see how we ignore him and his post...it is only those do not know tbaba will be moved by the lies he wrote above...i have known him to be double-minded.
I am not surprised,afterall their book was a plagarized work too!
I hope he knows that plagarism is a crime!
Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by tbaba1234: 7:33am On Aug 18, 2013
There were all summarised from a book. You will see the author in many many references here...

I have the book so take a chill pill. You will find out that it is mostly my words.

I have been very careful with references.

2 Likes

Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by Enigma(m): 7:33am On Aug 18, 2013
I have now read more of the fraud's posts and from what I can see, the posts are basically creamed from this book http://www.scribd.com/doc/125313034/The-Cross-and-the-Cresent and other derivative articles/pieces.

Total waste of time!
Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by Enigma(m): 7:35am On Aug 18, 2013
tbaba1234: There were all summarised from a book. You will see the author in many many references here...

I have the book so take a chill pill. You will find out that it is mostly my words.

Why were you quoting verbatim and hidng the fact?

Why were you mixing and changing, add a few words here and there, and quote verbatim again?

And why did you not declare from the onset, that all your arguments on this thread are lifted from a particular book (and related sources)?

I find your type a complete disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by Enigma(m): 7:42am On Aug 18, 2013
Mintayo:

^^You see how we ignore him and his post...it is only those do not know tbaba will be moved by the lies he wrote above...i have known him to be double-minded.
I am not surprised,afterall their book was a plagarized work too!
I hope he knows that plagarism is a crime!

The guy has been doing this fraud for a long time and is well known for this kind of fraud by some of us.

As I can't be bothered by what goes on in their slavish enclave, he can do it over there. But when the fraud brings it here, and hypocritically too, we will tell him straight up that --- he is a fraud!
Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by tbaba1234: 7:52am On Aug 18, 2013
I was very careful with references, and the author was referenced particularly in verbatim quotes bar few .

I think, you are distracting from the issue.

Conclusion

I. Peter potrayal as brave hero and than a coward stretches the imagination a bit far.

2. Peter could actually be saying the truth afterall, because Jesus, the Galilean could be s different person from Jesus.
Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by Enigma(m): 7:53am On Aug 18, 2013
^^^ Look, you even bring disgrace to your Islam with your fraud.

Think about that!

3 Likes

Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by tbaba1234: 7:55am On Aug 18, 2013
grin grin

What a joke!

1 Like

Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by Enigma(m): 7:58am On Aug 18, 2013
tbaba1234: I was very careful with references, and the author was referenced particularly in verbatim quotes bar few .

I think, you are distracting from the issue.

Conclusion

I. Peter potrayal as brave hero and than a coward stretches the imagination a bit far.

2. Peter could actually be saying the truth afterall, because Jesus, the Galilean could be s different person from Jesus.

Actually, let me teach you a little lesson about intellectual objectivity.

I will do it by setting you a little exercise as follows:

As you could find and plagiarise the arguments that you presented, now go out and find the counter arguments then come back and post those counter arguments here!

You are even allowed to copy and paste ---as long as you do it in quotes and state upfront where you are doing the copying from.

Finally, if you do not know that there are counter arguments to the arguments you have presented, then you must be very slow indeed and perhaps that partly explains your disposition towards fraud.

wink

4 Likes

Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by tbaba1234: 8:12am On Aug 18, 2013
First of all, enigma,

Read through, most of what was written were referenced. You can argue improperly, but be fair.

I don't have to present a counter argument, that is what you are supposed to do.

2 Likes

Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by Enigma(m): 8:15am On Aug 18, 2013
Do the exercise I have set you!

OK, for present purposes only, I will even accept for you to plagiarise the counter arguments in exactly the same way that you have done with your "arguments". wink

1 Like

Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by tbaba1234: 8:18am On Aug 18, 2013
grin

That is your job.... prove what has been written wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by Enigma(m): 8:18am On Aug 18, 2013
tbaba1234: First of all, enigma,

Read through, most of what was written were referenced. You can argue improperly, but be fair.

I don't have to present a counter argument, that is what you are supposed to do.

It is beneath me to respond substantively to your fraud.

So all I can be bothered to do here is to show as I have done that - you are a fraud!

smiley
Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by tbaba1234: 8:19am On Aug 18, 2013
So you have no response.

2 Likes

Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by Enigma(m): 8:20am On Aug 18, 2013
tbaba1234: grin

That is your job.... prove what has been written wrong.

So do you know that there are counter arguments --- and you pretend here? Then you further confirm yourself to be a fraud.

Or you are not aware that there are counter arguments, then you show yourself to be an ignorant dunce.

Either way, your choice. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by tbaba1234: 8:21am On Aug 18, 2013
I understand... grin

3 Likes

Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by Enigma(m): 8:24am On Aug 18, 2013
tbaba1234: So you have no response.

It is beneath me to respond substantively to your fraud!

Of course it is easy enough for me to find a couple of books or articles to plagiarise like you and pretend to be making some "response". But, heaven forfend the day that I'll resort to fraud and plagiarism to support Christianity let alone to even bother to attack Islam! Attacking Islam is not even worth my time. Al taqiyyah alone tells a lot of story about Islam. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by Enigma(m): 8:26am On Aug 18, 2013
tbaba1234: I understand... grin

Good!

Also, acknowledge that you understand that you are a fraud! wink

smiley

EDIT I see that in fact you already acknowledged that in your post.

Double good! wink

2 Likes

Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by Maisuya1: 9:18am On Aug 18, 2013
@enigma

If u have bothered to read through the post u will notice that tbaba actually quoted the original author on that website I.e Jerald Dirk in many places. How can you plagiarise and still reference the person? For your information it is called content analysis or more loosely, paraphrasing. (I guess while at it u would also accuses Dirk of plagiarising others he referenced in his write up).

Quit the ranting and provide a rebuttal already, or stop distracting.

1 Like

Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by mazaje(m): 9:19am On Aug 18, 2013
The allegation of fraud and plagiarism has been used to end this topic. . . .Enigma should quickly label the author of the gospel of Matthew a fraud because he plagiarized a lot of his writing from the author of Mark, he quotes the gospel of Mark verbatim in many places, without citing his source. . .So much for fraud and plagiarism. . . .Even in the alleged word of god plagiarism exist. . .I laugh in plagiarized Greek. . .
Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by mazaje(m): 9:22am On Aug 18, 2013
Mai-suya:
@enigma

If u have bothered to read through the post u will notice that tbaba actually quoted the original author on that website I.e Jerald Dirk in many places. How can you plagiarise and still reference the person? For your information it is called content analysis or more loosely, paraphrasing. (I guess while at it u would also accuses Dirk of plagiarising others he referenced in his write up).

Plagiarism exist even in his own word of god. . .So i really do not know what he is on about here. . .He should open a topic on how the author of the gospel of Matthew plagiarized the writings of the author of gospel of Mark so that we will know he is serious if he is so worried about plagiarism. . .
Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by Enigma(m): 9:23am On Aug 18, 2013
Mai-suya:
@enigma

Let us test your honesty with the test that I set your champion aka the fraud tbaba234.

Go and find the counter arguments: then come here and do "paraphrasing" or "content analysis" (aka fraudulent plagiarism) --- and present them here. I will even accept for you to do it in exactly the same manner that tbaba234 did. smiley

Doing such fraud to defend/support Christianity or even to bother to attack Islam is beneath me.

So that's your test. wink

2 Likes

Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by Mintayo(m): 9:57am On Aug 18, 2013
mazaje:

Plagiarism exist even in his own word of god. . .So i really do not know what he is on about here. . .He should open a topic on how the author of the gospel of Matthew plagiarized the writings of the author of gospel of Mark so that we will know he is serious if he is so worried about plagiarism. . .

you ppl complain that Matthew,mark,luke and John gave a different acct of Jesus hence makin d books invalid...now again u are complaining that they wrote or plagarized one another...what do u ppl want exactly?
Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by Sissie(f): 10:04am On Aug 18, 2013
Enigma:

Let us test your honesty with the test that I set your champion aka the fraud tbaba234.

Go and find the counter arguments: then come here and do "paraphrasing" or "content analysis" (aka fraudulent plagiarism) --- and present them here. I will even accept for you to do it in exactly the same manner that tbaba234 did. smiley

Doing such fraud to defend/support Christianity or even to bother to attack Islam is beneath me.

So that's your test. wink

Oh please, this is tiring, is that the best you can do, shout plagiarism.

like tbaba said it's not his duty to post counter arguments, let the christians do so. He's to post his own side of the argument, he has no business posting the counter arguments.

1 Like

Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by Sissie(f): 10:07am On Aug 18, 2013
Mintayo:

you ppl complain that Matthew,mark,luke and John gave a different acct of Jesus hence makin d books invalid...now again u are complaining that they wrote or plagarized one another...what do u ppl want exactly?

The least you can do is read properly, go back and read again. Educate yourself and stop joining the bandwagon.
This is how people fail exams.
Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by Mintayo(m): 10:12am On Aug 18, 2013
Sissie:

like tbaba said it's not his duty to post counter arguments, let the christians do so. He's to post his own side of the argument, he has no business posting the counter arguments.
i think u too should read through enigma posts too...and see wht he mearnt!
Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by lanrexlan(m): 10:15am On Aug 18, 2013
Sissie:

The least you can do is read properly, go back and read again. Educate yourself and stop joining the bandwagon.
Don't mind him sis,he can't comprehend all those above posts.He is just here to do follow follow.
Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by Enigma(m): 10:18am On Aug 18, 2013
Sissie:

Let me teach you a little bit about honesty and how to think properly.

1. Apart from the fraudulent plagiarism, it is cheating in the debate/discussion for tbaba234 to do what he did (see further no 2 below)
2. His fellow discussants/debaters were doing their best to articulate their points with their own words; he was fraudulently using words lifted from a book etc --- pretending he too was articulating. That is cheating --- unless of course Islam knows no such morality.
3. The others are put at a disadvantage because their spontaneous words and even thoughts will naturally not be as structured/considered/polished as those in a book that probably took years to write and think (even if the substantive content is nonsense).
4. It is like one person fighting with bare hands while the other conceals a dagger or sword behind his back.

Finally:

5. It is very easy for the Christians too to go and find books to copy and paste here., but
(a) if all people do is copy and paste alone, then what is the point of discussion? Each party should just be doing their own copy and paste! Tbaba234 did not just do it with one post but with several!
(b) More, any sensible person who has been through a proper educational institution will tell you about how despised plagiarism is; and what tbaba did is clearly plagiarism. He was passing other people's writing off as his own -- sometimes even using footnotes that the original author did --- as though they were his (i.e. tbaba's) sources when he probably hasn't read them.

1 Like

Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by Mintayo(m): 10:23am On Aug 18, 2013
Sissie:

educate myself on wht? On tbaba's lies? U r kidding right?
I know how to educate myself if i want to...smh.
Re: Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 18, 2013
Surah 15:9 of the Qur’an proclaims:

We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption).

Muslim scholars interpret this ayah (verse) as a divine promise that the text of the Qur’an would be preserved perfectly, down to the smallest detail. The Qur’an therefore offers us a way to test its divine origin, based on whether Allah’s promise in Surah 15:9 was fulfilled. In this pamphlet, we will review the history of the Qur’an according to Muslim sources, allowing us to see if this book has Allah’s stamp of approval.

I. A BRIEF HISTORY OF THE QUR’AN

The first Qur’anic revelation came to Muhammad around the year 610. Muhammad delivered many more verses to his scribes and companions for memorization and recording over the next two decades. These verses were written on stalks of palm leaves, bones of dead animals, flat stones, and other materials. There was no complete manuscript of the Qur’an during this time.

Qur’anic revelation ceased when Muhammad died. Shortly after Muhammad’s death, Caliph Abu Bakr needed to suppress a rebellion, and he sent many huffaz (people who had memorized portions of the Qur’an) to fight at the Battle of Yamama. Many of these huffaz died, and Muslim sources tell us that portions of the Qur’an were lost:

Ibn Abi Dawud, Kitab al-Masahif—Many (of the passages) of the Qur’an that were sent down were known by those who died on the day of Yamama . . . but they were not known (by those who) survived them, nor were they written down, nor had Abu Bakr, Umar or Uthman (by that time) collected the Qur’an, nor were they found with even one (person) after them.

Abu Bakr decided that it was time to gather what remained of the Qur’an in order to prevent more from being lost, and he appointed Zaid ibn Thabit to this task. After Zaid completed his codex around 634 AD, it remained in Abu Bakr’s possession until his death, when it was passed on to Caliph Umar. When Umar died, it was given to Hafsa, a widow of Muhammad. (For a fuller account see Sahih al-Bukhari 4986.)

During Caliph Uthman’s reign, approximately 19 years after the death of Muhammad, disputes arose concerning the correct recitation of the Qur’an. Uthman ordered that Hafsa’s copy of the Qur’an, along with all known textual materials, should be gathered together so that an official version might be compiled. Zaid ibn Thabit, Abdullah bin Az-Zubair, Sa’id bin Al-As, and Abdur-Rahman bin Harith worked diligently to construct a revised text of the Qur’an. When it was finished, “Uthman sent to every Muslim province one copy of what they had copied, and ordered that all the other Qur’anic materials, whether written in fragmentary manuscripts or whole copies, be burnt” (Sahih al-Bukhari 4987). The Qur’an we have today is descended from the Uthmanic codex.

II. DISPUTES AMONG MUHAMMAD’S SCHOLARS

Not all Muslims approved of the new Qur’an. Indeed, some of Muhammad’s top teachers rejected Zaid’s version.

Muhammad once told his followers to “Learn the recitation of the Qur’an from four: from Abdullah bin Masud—he started with him—Salim, the freed slave of Abu Hudhaifa, Mu’adh bin Jabal and Ubai bin Ka’b” (Sahih al-Bukhari 3808). Interestingly, Ibn Masud (first on Muhammad’s list) held that the Qur’an should only have 111 chapters (today’s version has 114 chapters), and that chapters 1, 113, and 114 shouldn’t have been included in the Qur’an.

Because of this (along with hundreds of other textual differences), Ibn Masud went so far as to call the final edition of the Qur’an a deception! He said, “The people have been guilty of deceit in the reading of the Qur’an. I like it better to read according to the recitation of him [i.e. Muhammad] whom I love more than that of Zayd Ibn Thabit” (Ibn Sa’d, Kitab al-Tabaqat al-Kabir, Vol. 2, p. 444).

Should Muslims submit to this “deceit”? Not surprisingly, Ibn Masud advised Muslims to reject Zaid’s Qur’an and to keep their own versions—even to hide them so that they wouldn’t be confiscated by the government! He said:

Jami at-Tirmidhi 3104—“O you Muslim people! Avoid copying the Mushaf and recitation of this man. By Allah! When I accepted Islam he was but in the loins of a disbelieving man”—meaning Zaid bin Thabit—and it was regarding this that Abdullah bin Mas’ud said: “O people of Al-Iraq! Keep the Musahif that are with you, and conceal them.”

But Ibn Masud wasn’t the only one of Muhammad’s trusted teachers who disagreed with Zaid’s Qur’an. Ubayy ibn Ka’b was Muhammad’s best reciter and one of the only Muslims to collect the materials of the Qur’an during Muhammad’s lifetime. Yet Ibn Ka’b believed that Zaid’s Qur’an was missing two chapters! Later Muslims were therefore forced to reject some of Ibn Ka’b’s recitation:

Sahih al-Bukhari 5005—Umar said, “Ubayy was the best of us in the recitation (of the Qur’an), yet we leave some of what he recites.” Ubayy says, “I have taken it from the mouth of Allah’s Messenger and will not leave it for anything whatever.”

Due to these disputes among Muhammad’s hand-picked reciters, Muslims are faced with a dilemma. If Muslims say that the Qur’an we have today has been perfectly preserved, they must say that Muhammad was horrible at choosing scholars, since he selected men who disagreed with today’s text. If, on the other hand, Muslims say that their prophet would know whom to pick regarding Islam’s holiest book, they must conclude that the Qur’an we have today is flawed!

III. MISSING CHAPTERS

Simply knowing the facts about such disputes is enough to dismiss the claim that the Qur’an has been perfectly preserved. Nevertheless, we may go further by briefly considering certain other problems.

When Ibn Umar—son of the second Muslim caliph—heard people declaring that they knew the entire Qur’an, he said to them: “Let none of you say, ‘I have learned the whole of the Koran,’ for how does he know what the whole of it is, when much of it has disappeared? Let him rather say, ‘I have learned what is extant thereof’” (Abu Ubaid, Kitab Fada’il-al-Qur’an).

One of Muhammad’s companions, Abu Musa, supported this claim when he said that the early Muslims forgot two surahs (chapters) due to laziness:

Sahih Muslim 2286—Abu Musa al-Ash’ari sent for the reciters of Basra. They came to him and they were three hundred in number. They recited the Qur’an and he said: You are the best among the inhabitants of Basra, for you are the reciters among them. So continue to recite it. (But bear in mind) that your reciting for a long time may not harden your hearts as were hardened the hearts of those before you. We used to recite a surah which resembled in length and severity to (Surah) Bara’at. I have, however, forgotten it with the exception of this which I remember out of it: “If there were two valleys full of riches, for the son of Adam, he would long for a third valley, and nothing would fill the stomach of the son of Adam but dust.” And we used to recite a surah which resembled one of the surahs of Musabbihat, and I have forgotten it . . .

This shows that entire chapters of the Qur’an were forgotten.

IV. MISSING PASSAGES

We know further that large sections of certain chapters came up missing. For instance, Muhammad’s wife Aisha said that roughly two-thirds of Surah 33 was lost:

Abu Ubaid, Kitab Fada’il-al-Qur’an—A’isha . . . said, “Surat al-Ahzab (xxxiii) used to be recited in the time of the Prophet with two hundred verses, but when Uthman wrote out the codices he was unable to procure more of it than there is in it today [i.e. 73 verses].”

According to Aisha, the collectors simply couldn’t find all of Surah 33. Why not? As we’ve seen, many huffaz were killed at the Battle of Yamama. Apparently, no one who knew the entire chapter survived.

V. MISSING VERSES

Aisha also tells us that individual verses of the Qur’an disappeared, sometimes in very interesting ways:

Sunan ibn Majah 1944—It was narrated that Aishah said: “The Verse of stoning and of breastfeeding an adult ten times was revealed, and the paper was with me under my pillow. When the Messenger of Allah died, we were preoccupied with his death, and a tame sheep came in and ate it.”

The verses on stoning and breastfeeding an adult ten times are not in the Qur’an today. Why? Aisha’s sheep ate them.

VI. MISSING PHRASES

Since entire chapters, large portions of chapters, and individual verses of the Qur’an were lost, it should come as no surprise that short phrases were forgotten as well. Let’s consider two examples.

First, Surah 33:6 declares that “The Prophet is closer to the Believers than their own selves, and his wives are their mothers.” Ubayy ibn Ka’b and other early Muslims held that a phrase (“and he is a father of them”) is missing from this verse. Even the great translator Yusuf Ali admits this in his commentary. Ali writes: “In some Qira’ahs, like that of Ubayy ibn Ka’ab, occur also the words ‘and he is a father of them,’ which imply his spiritual relationship and connection with the words ‘and his wives are their mothers’” (Abdullah Yusuf Ali, The Meaning of the Holy Qur’an, Note 3674). It seems that Muslims have been left with an incomplete verse.

Second, if we open a modern edition of the Qur’an, we find that Surah 2:238 commands Muslims to “Guard strictly your (habit) of prayers, especially the Middle Prayer; and stand before Allah in a devout (frame of mind).” According to Aisha, Muhammad recited this verse as follows: “Guard strictly (the five obligatory) prayers, and the middle Salat, and Salat Al-Asr. And stand before Allah with obedience” (Jami at-Tirmidhi 2982). Hence, the phrase “and Salat Al-Asr” is missing from modern editions.

VII. ASSESSMENT

Obviously, the Qur’an has changed significantly over the years. The evidence shows that entire chapters were lost, that large sections of chapters came up missing, that individual verses were forgotten, and that phrases have been left out. Muhammad’s best teachers and reciters couldn’t even agree on which chapters were supposed to be in the Qur’an.

This raises an obvious question. What’s the difference between a book that’s been perfectly preserved, and one that hasn’t been perfectly preserved? If Muslims are right, there’s no difference at all. The typical characteristics of a book that hasn’t been perfectly preserved are (1) missing phrases, (2) missing passages, (3) missing chapters, (4) disagreements about what goes back to the original, etc. But the Qur’an has all of these characteristics. Thus, Muslims who are aware of the evidence but who also want to maintain the perfect perseveration of the Qur’an must say something like this: “Yes, the Qur’an has all the characteristics of a book that hasn’t been perfectly preserved, but it’s been perfectly preserved anyway.” Can anyone make sense of such a claim?

We must also take note of the obvious. Anyone who has read the Muslim sources (e.g. Hadith, Tafsir, etc.) knows that the Qur’an has not been perfectly preserved. Muslim scholars are well aware of the fact that the Qur’an has been changed, and yet they tell less-educated Muslims that the Qur’an has always been exactly the same. Why are Muslim scholars and leaders deceptive about the history of their book? Moreover, if they are willing to deceive their fellow Muslims about the history of the Qur’an, what else are they being deceptive about?

Friends, whenever a book is passed on and copied by human beings, mistakes are going to be made (e.g. spelling errors, inadvertent omissions, intentional changes, and so on). This is true of all books, including the Qur’an and the Bible. The difference between the Qur’an and other books is that the Qur’an promises that no changes in its text will ever occur. As we have seen in this study, the Qur’an has not been perfectly preserved, which means that the promise of Surah 15:9 was not kept. The Qur’an cannot therefore be the Word of God.

http://www.answeringmuslims.com/p/quran.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah / Stop Joking With Hell Fire / Catholism Is False Religion!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.