Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Adeboye Is Not Wrong - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Is Not Wrong (36594 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) / Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by vicky85(f): 7:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
If truly you are attending RCCG then, you are a bad example here dear... You scorn, Mocked and use ungodly languages. Why would you say I am a Jehovah witness? Are they different from you. Or they have their God separately? Well, God is God and Jehovah is his name. I don't belong to any church or doctrine. I belong to Jesus Christ the only son of God who frown to all the money making churches in Nigeria. Your day of Judgement is near... And with the sadness of heart I commit your ways and soul to God to judge you according to your utterances here. I don't speak against anyone but to point out issues and points why you need to donate for Evangelism and not building a well built Auditorium for your own selfish interest.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by vicky85(f): 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2013
Gombs: This is my conclusion to the matter.

God will build his church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

*unfollows thread

That is if you don't have the church before...but you want to rebuild and increase it for your own selfish interest.... Time will tell

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Gombs(m): 7:46pm On Aug 15, 2013
vicky85: If truly you are attending RCCG then, you are a bad example here dear... You scorn, Mocked and use ungodly languages. Why would you say I am a Jehovah witness? Are they different from you. Or they have their God separately? Well, God is God and Jehovah is his name. I don't belong to any church or doctrine. I belong to Jesus Christ the only son of God who frown to all the money making churches in Nigeria. Your day of Judgement is near... And with the sadness of heart I commit your ways and soul to God to judge you according to your utterances here. I don't speak against anyone but to point out issues and points why you need to donate for Evangelism and not building a well built Auditorium for your own selfish interest.

I attend christ embassy...Jesus don't frown on his children gettin rich...you don't know your bible at all. Keep calling judgment day, on that day, we'd see who was right.

Good night ma! Meanwhile go read 2corith 8v9, proverbs 13v22, psalms 35v27, 1tim 6v17, 3john 2, etc

God doesn't frown at his church making/having monies...your christianity is questionable
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by PastorKun(m): 7:57pm On Aug 15, 2013
Gombs:

I attend christ embassy...Jesus don't frown on his children gettin rich...you don't know your bible at all. Keep calling judgment day, on that day, we'd see who was right.

Good night ma! Meanwhile go read 2corith 8v9, proverbs 13v22, psalms 35v27, 1tim 6v17, 3john 2, etc

God doesn't frown at his church making/having monies...your christianity is questionable

@bolded
No wonder your purile rants, christ embassy is even worse than rccg when it comes to peddling false doctrines.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by kaykay123(m): 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2013
vicky85: YOUR WINNING SOULS FOR CHRIST IN RCCG IS SIMPLY ENLARGING YOUR AUDITORIUM..READ THE BIBLE AND SEE HOW JESUS MOVED ABOUT WINNING SOUL SND HEALING THE SICK. THE FRIEND THAT BOUGHT A CAR IS MY FRIEND AND THERE IS AN ADAGE THAT SAYS "whatever you labored for will last". To the glory of God, I have a car, fat account, I use iPad,blackberry, Nokia and Samsung. Just for my business. I am never poor. I donates to the orphanage and I help the sick. So I am not just an ordinary person because I have Christ life in me and he's manifesting his work in me. I don't beef, I will only beef you if you have what I don't have. I travel to Europe anytime I want and I have my fiancé, will soon marry and start having children. God has blessed me.
Your kind of Gospel that can't move without money made your members to steal at work and some even commit sin in order to get money. You cannot tell me what and what cos, I know at least something about RCCG and some other churches. YOU WILL UNDERSTAND LATER IN THE FUTURE WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.

Madam what exactly do you do?you got me cracking if this is your definition of been rich (I have a car, fat account, I use iPad,blackberry, Nokia and Samsung. Just for my business. I am never poor.) And travelling to Europe as well makes you a rich woman.(funny)
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by yeriyamaruma(f): 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
Mind wat u say concerning men of God Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ђ••• If he wants ti expand d church, яэ dey using ur moni ƒϑя d expansion pls mind ur biz tnx
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2013
kaykay123:

Madam what exactly do you do?you got me cracking if this is your definition of been rich (I have a car, fat account, I use iPad,blackberry, Nokia and Samsung. Just for my business. I am never poor.) And travelling to Europe as well makes you a rich woman.(funny)

Nigerian mentality .

grin grin
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by mosexyl(f): 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2013
Gombs:

Sir with due respect, exercise civility, insults aint necessary. Meanwhile, this is what God said in Isaiah 54v2 NLT
"Enlarge your house; build an addition. Spread out
your home, and spare no expense!

If this doesn't satisfy your contentious post, I'd simply conclude that you chose to be ignorant. If God could say this about our house, then imagine much more for his house. No wonder Solomon gathered all those materials at "ridiculous cost" to build God's house.

And edify me on why you said it's a once a year unnecessary activity ?
Are you God? Or his protocol officer?
@pastor kun i pity ur condition.....and may father forgive u for u knw not wat u ve said...u call dat convention where many souls are won, where God moves mightly nd miraculously to deliver pple frm devourers an unnecessary activity? Aw i wish God open ur eyes and give u wisdom to knw d gravity of dat worthless statement u uttered! but mark u! Either u call it unnecessary activity or nt daddy adeboye nd some other pple had earned nd are still earning dere reward in heaven thru dis convention while u r preparing urself to congest hell but i pray u wnt b a candidate of hell...it is well wit u o.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kenny4lyfe: @Op sir, that's a good point! Only a poor man will have an issue with what daddy G.O's decision about the convention ground is! Imagine if these same set of people were alive when King Solomon was gathering materials to get the temple's construction underway, they'll be like "He's insane! He's mobilising all our resources to fund church building. A 100% of our annual budget gone to waste". Whereas they've forgotten that as there are corrupt millionaires and billionaires in this country, so are there righteous millionaires and billionaires in this country! I pity them! embarassed
U FOOLISH PIG
SOLOMON BUILT THE TEMPLE WITH HIS MONEY NOT THE MONEY OF POOR WHILE STASHING HIS WEALTH
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Debroslink: 8:14pm On Aug 15, 2013
Gombs:

A church who doesn't believe in the blood of Jesus washing away sins... Keep promoting false doctrine.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Kjking(m): 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Olodo tongue trust you to come out and defend all the wrong practises going on in churches. If they were just planning an expansion the outrage won't be this much rather they are planning to build a brand new auditorium at a ridiculous cost so that they can accommodate more people in their annual convention. A once a year unnecessary activity
wonderful comment, i see no different btwin u and ma kid brother dat is 7yrs... Must you display ur immaturity and poverty mentality here? Dude, pls grow up
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kenny4lyfe: @Op sir, that's a good point! Only a poor man will have an issue with what daddy G.O's decision about the convention ground is! Imagine if these same set of people were alive when King Solomon was gathering materials to get the temple's construction underway, they'll be like "He's insane! He's mobilising all our resources to fund church building. A 100% of our annual budget gone to waste". Whereas they've forgotten that as there are corrupt millionaires and billionaires in this country, so are there righteous millionaires and billionaires in this country! I pity them! embarassed

Fool are u comparing your pastor to King Solomon in the Bible?....U no get sense coz ur Dumb brain should have told u dat King Solomon was a ruler of Isreal,while ur Man of God is just a GO of a church!
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Holuwhasheyi(f): 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
if you want to contribute do so and if not relax, nobody will hold you. its not your opinion that will change others heart. its nt possible for G.O to meet everybody needs. Sincerely can you?
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by tete7000(m): 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
Joagbaje: I don't see a reason why any grown man with common sense should criticize a minister for expanding the church building . It's african poverty mentality simply put. And the critics are hypocrites.

2 Kings 6:1-2
And the sons of the prophets said to Elisha, “See now, the place where we dwell with you is too small for us. Please, let us go to the Jordan, and let every man take a beam from there, and let us make there a place where we may dwell.”
So he answered “Go.”

It's a simple common sense to expand if the place become small . Even if the place is not yet small and you perceive the tendency of over flow soon you start making plans immediately. Is it when rain begin to fall on women and children you start to run to and fro? Haba!

The person that started this argument, what does he stand to achieve. In this thread I noticed some people are really pissed off that the man of God is being crizicized in all manner and I asked what does this overzealous man stand to gain by bringing to fore an issue that has been overflogged in an earlier tread. I guessed some people just revelled in controversy while they think they are defending God or a man of God.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 15, 2013
Gombs:

Yeah..paul specially recognized those who made his work easier go read Romans 16...Adeboye simply wanted to know those who gave much for the work...is dat a crime now?

You'd definitely wanna recognize your mighty men...won't you? David had his mighty men of all his men..they did extraordinarily
but Jesus recognized the woman that brought her widows might over those that brought billions.... was his action wrong? mind you he even criticized those that brought much (billions)

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by PastorKun(m): 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2013
jpiliya:
but Jesus recognized the woman that brought her widows might over those that brought billions.... was his action wrong? mind you he even criticized those that brought much (billions)

Unfortunately these people don't follow Jesus, they follow Pounds, Dollars and Naira.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
Babzilla:
U FOOLISH PIG
SOLOMON BUILT THE TEMPLE WITH HIS MONEY
how did Solomon earn his money? he heavily taxed his subjects and used forced labour to build .. that was one of the unwise decisions of Solomon.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Olodo tongue trust you to come out and defend all the wrong practises going on in churches. If they were just planning an expansion the outrage won't be this much rather they are planning to build a brand new auditorium at a ridiculous cost so that they can accommodate more people in their annual convention. A once a year unnecessary activity

you be fake pastor for sure

no be only pastor Kun na pastor rebel you for name yourself

aborki olodo na watin your own bible talk about judging men of GOD?
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Unfortunately these people don't follow Jesus, they follow Pounds, Dollars and Naira.
and those contributing billions now follow jesus right? if they truly following jesus why dont they follow his command go yea into the world and preach to all nations (mission fields lay fallowed while they follow billions)
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2013
Some people go to church to worship GOD while others go just to see the face of their pastor *worship their pastor* @op i think you are the latter
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by PastorKun(m): 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2013
Ibigo: Some people go to church to worship GOD while others go just to see the face of their pastor *worship their pastor*@op i think you are the latter

On the contrary the OP is also a pastor, he is merely protecting his 'profession'
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Kenny4lyfe(m): 9:14pm On Aug 15, 2013
frosbel:

Keep mocking the poor , we can see the fruits of daddy GO's gospel.
I didn't mock the poor! I only stressed the fact that poverty can be a terrible disease! That's what I did!
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by deeptesting(m): 9:16pm On Aug 15, 2013
Serioulsy, i am tired of this religious issues,how long will it take God to answer the prayers of conquering poverty that has neccessitated the over flow of an auditorium that is built to contain #1 million people? Now an additional 1 billion naira is needed to build an extra auditorium... #povertyisasin.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by gretafutor: 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
Pastor Kun:

If the camp ground is always so overcrowded
Why then do they advertise so much for more people to come to their charades anytime they are forming activity there.

You really do need deliverance,may God 4giv you.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:
I didn't mock the poor! I only stressed the fact that poverty can be a terrible disease! That's what I did!

poverty is a disease

So poor people should start committing suicide en masse.

Smh at these Nigerian Christians, totally out of order.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by EmperorSeal(m): 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
Pastor Kun:

you are the stupid olodo here. For heaven sake, he didn't asked none members like you to contribute to the building, so why this hoolabaloo and outrage from over sabis like you?.......I must surely be part of this blessing eventhough I'm not a member of RCCG.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by PStacks(m): 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
I have always said it on this forum.. "Right and Wrong is relative from a stand point of view"

Who decides what's Wrong and what's Right?

There is no right and there is no wrong, its only what sutes you.

You could be a Terrorist and call yourself a Freedom fighter.

You could be a Freedom fighter and the govt tags you a Terrorist.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Shankboye(m): 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
Make e just thank hin God say baba FELA don die.. Him self for no talk am... OP wey dey talk self never chop today, na person wey wan donate billion u dey find up and down.. U better be real with urself.. Naija I hail thee, all sort of scam everywhere.. Don't judge anybody? Modirator wey go ban me now say I dey talk true, wetin hin do? No b judge be dat?
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Kenny4lyfe(m): 9:30pm On Aug 15, 2013
ridlaw:
Nigga im telling u NO BILLIONAIRE in Nigeria i mean someone that does business in this Present Nigeria that has No illegality in his source of income....strange but true. Billions isnt million man.
Wrong! It might beat your imagination but there are Righteous Billionaires in our country!
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Kenny4lyfe(m): 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2013
Babzilla:
U FOOLISH PIG
SOLOMON BUILT THE TEMPLE WITH HIS MONEY NOT THE MONEY OF POOR WHILE STASHING HIS WEALTH
King Solomon built the temple with his personal wealth, state wealth and contributions from allies! Read your bible well well! Yes! He was the richest man before Jesus Christ but the temple wasn't built with his wealth alone!
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by NellyGhenghen(m): 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
striktlymi: I understand some of the complaints people put forth...

1) The building he has currently, can take upto a million people, I think.

2) There are other RCCG Churches all about, hence there is no pressing need to build a bigger one because the people have other places of worship.

Exactly!! plus asking 1billion from 10 people is absolutely outrageous!! tbh he has enough money to expand that building himself!! haba!! he has a university, has a multi million naira ministry, he even has a private jet on which he pays heavily for maintenance, parking and jet fuel, yet he asks N100 from the poor congregation some of which aren't sure to eat this evening. God said we should leave the judging of his prophets to him but this isn't fair atall.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by pststeve: 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
Pastor Kun:

I don't think u are a believer that know what heaven is saying at this moment. Let ur brain connect to heaven's vision

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) / I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.