Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Adeboye Is Not Wrong - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Is Not Wrong (36597 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) / Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Gombs(m): 6:51pm On Aug 15, 2013
idnoble135:
LWKMD... Abeg, belle dey pain me. I no fit laff again. grin grin grin

Abeg free that guy, no mind am...the truth will always prevail
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 15, 2013
Gombs:

Wonderful question...oya nijanigga I dey wait your answer.
#2000 i guess. Mstcheeew. Dont mind those folks.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by nijanigga: 6:52pm On Aug 15, 2013
idnoble135:
SMH... You cant drag me into exchanging words with you. Infact, dont bother to quote me cos i wont reply you again.
And for your concern, some translation use mites and penny interchangeably.
SMH for you.
Read your bible (widow's mite not equal to widow who gave her last penny) and never equate blessing to money.
Last one " health is wealth " that's a big, big blessing.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 15, 2013
KingBauer:

Exactly! RCCG has cornered the lion's share of the Christian Tourist/Desperado market ahead of their rivals - Winners and SCOAN. Infact I dare say a monopoly lawsuit might soon be in the offing...

yep.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by k2039: 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
frosbel:

Christ-likeness in action.

I guess you only learnt about sowing and reaping , not about how to confirm to the character of Jesus.

SMH.

Oh, and it's Christ like to criticise and speak against men of God.

Pot and Kettle, too many similarities, the difference is just their shape and that represents the form of Christ unlikeness in both of us.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2013
k2039:

Pot and Kettle, too many similarities, the difference is just their shape and that represents the form of Christ unlikeness in both of us.

we are all MOG , all of us , not just your celebrities.

smiley
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Gombs(m): 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2013
idnoble135:
#2000 i guess. Mstcheeew. Dont mind those folks.

Tuale...no mind them
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by vicky85(f): 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2013
And on the last day, you and your Pastor will account for all the millions, trillions you have spent on building a bigger auditorium and your brethren are walking majestically to Hell fire. I am not sure you are born again cos if you are you will never mock the poor. What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world ( build multi million church) and ended up in hell fire. We will all stand on judgement day and face the judgement of Almighty God. WIN SOULS FOR JESUS CHRIST, PREACH THE GOSPEL AND LET YOUR RCCG YOUTHS TURN AWAY FROM THEIR SINS. I am not saint here but I am walking towards perfection. Someone who drove my friends car died in a ghastly motor accident while coming back from the last camp... Why? My friend released her car for the convention and while coming back the tyre burst. This y friend is one of your Choristers and she loved to show off... How she managed to buy the car... No one knows...she is still in school at the same time working but her salary has not been paid for 6months now..HOW DID SHE GET MONEY FOR THE CAR? Your parish pastor didn't asked. Well... It's a long story. God is watching from above and one day, we will account. Money for this money for that.....no preaching about how to run away from fornication and backbiting. Yet.. DADDY G.O wants to expand the auditorium. Why not expanding the kingdom of God. The poor needs to be wise by now... If u think u are poor...WORK and don't allow anyone to use the name of God to collect money from u.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 15, 2013
vicky85: And on the last day, you and your Pastor will account for all the millions, trillions you have spent on building a bigger auditorium and your brethren are walking majestically to Hell fire. I am not sure you are born again cos if you are you will never mock the poor. What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world ( build multi million church) and ended up in hell fire. We will all stand on judgement day and face the judgement of Almighty God. WIN SOULS FOR JESUS CHRIST, PREACH THE GOSPEL AND LET YOUR RCCG YOUTHS TURN AWAY FROM THEIR SINS. I am not saint here but I am walking towards perfection. Someone who drove my friends car died in a ghastly motor accident while coming back from the last camp... Why? My friend released her car for the convention and while coming back the tyre burst. This y friend is one of your Choristers and she loved to show off... How she managed to buy the car... No one knows...she is still in school at the same time working but her salary has not been paid for 6months now..HOW DID SHE GET MONEY FOR THE CAR? Your parish pastor didn't asked. Well... It's a long story. God is watching from above and one day, we will account. Money for this money for that.....no preaching about how to run away from fornication and backbiting. Yet.. DADDY G.O wants to expand the auditorium. Why not expanding the kingdom of God. The poor needs to be wise by now... If u think u are poor...WORK and don't allow anyone to use the name of God to collect money from u.

Perfectly said !!

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by fasho01(m): 6:58pm On Aug 15, 2013
Why all the counter talks? Thought this issue had ended.

Romans 14:4

Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? To his own master, he standeth or he falleth.

Let the matter rest abeg!!! grin
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Gombs(m): 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
k2039:

Just like a seriall fornicator calling a gay guy a sinner...monumental hypocrisy. No mind frosbel abeg. He's surely unstable and quote the bible to his own gain n interpretation
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Orikinla(m): 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
Ignorance is the common plague of majority of Nigerians.
If God directs the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) to build a state as The Holy See, the episcopal jurisdiction of the Catholic Church in Rome, then let the will of God be done.

The RCCG has been creating more jobs for jobless Nigerians than the federal government.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by KingBauer: 7:01pm On Aug 15, 2013
I just hope the Government grows a pair and implements a special Tax regime for the Big Corps in the Blessing Industry.

Considering their annual turnovers, a 40% tax rate is not unreasonable.

Win-Win-Win: Government Wins, Church Wins, and Customers still receive their healings/blessings/breakthrough. Amen?

The only foreseeable problem is that the Churches could get greedy and drive up the cost of blessings in an attempt to mitigate the rising overhead.

It'll be hilarious when the Pastor at your local parish announces that due an industrial strike in heaven,offerings less than N200 would no longer be accepted. Apologies for the inconvenience. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2013
fasho01: Why all the counter talks? Thought this issue had ended.

Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? To his own master, he standeth or he falleth.

True! But this folks here? They wont learn...
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2013
fasho01: Why all the counter talks? Thought this issue had ended.

Frosbel, say something about the post i quoted.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by IboBoyNuel(m): 7:07pm On Aug 15, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Olodo tongue trust you to come out and defend all the wrong practises going on in churches. If they were just planning an expansion the outrage won't be this much rather they are planning to build a brand new auditorium at a ridiculous cost so that they can accommodate more people in their annual convention. A once a year unnecessary activity

Muslims go for hajj. IT z yearly I think. Don't say it z UNNECESSARY. During the hajj there is this event they do called stoning the devil. They all walk miles then they pass through a bridge then when they come to a point they will stone 'their' devil then leave. In the previous years people died and there were many casualties during that stoning event cos the bridge was too small. Then they had to reconstruct the bridge with billions. I mean HUGE amount of money. I watched this program on discovery channel.

If they had looked ahead to see what was about to happent, I'm sure they would have reconstructed that bridge ahead of time. And u knw some people smwhere AKA "me and you" would say they wasted money on smthing useless

MY POINT
The annual convection is smthing that many people from diffrent places come together.
So tell me, is it wrong for sm1 to build a place big enough to contain more and more people in his church even if it was for convection alone?

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2013
Joagbaje:

Have you asked his reason? . The only reason he could have done that is for security reasons. . Besides those are the major people he needed for the work , the others were only being given opportunities to be blessed as well , so as not to deny them. Will a million crowd go to see secretary ? Can he or she cope with the crowd? You wan kill am?

Thats why the bible says not to judge . You don't know the motive of a mans heart . Leave judgement to God let's you sin.
his personal secretary na bank volt? why him no ask every body to go Bank (equal ground)
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Gombs(m): 7:11pm On Aug 15, 2013
vicky85: And on the last day, you and your Pastor will account for all the millions, trillions you have spent on building a bigger auditorium and your brethren are walking majestically to Hell fire. I am not sure you are born again cos if you are you will never mock the poor. What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world ( build multi million church) and ended up in hell fire. We will all stand on judgement day and face the judgement of Almighty God. WIN SOULS FOR JESUS CHRIST, PREACH THE GOSPEL AND LET YOUR RCCG YOUTHS TURN AWAY FROM THEIR SINS. I am not saint here but I am walking towards perfection. Someone who drove my friends car died in a ghastly motor accident while coming back from the last camp... Why? My friend released her car for the convention and while coming back the tyre burst. This y friend is one of your Choristers and she loved to show off... How she managed to buy the car... No one knows...she is still in school at the same time working but her salary has not been paid for 6months now..HOW DID SHE GET MONEY FOR THE CAR? Your parish pastor didn't asked. Well... It's a long story. God is watching from above and one day, we will account. Money for this money for that.....no preaching about how to run away from fornication and backbiting. Yet.. DADDY G.O wants to expand the auditorium. Why not expanding the kingdom of God. The poor needs to be wise by now... If u think u are poor...WORK and don't allow anyone to use the name of God to collect money from u.

You are sore confused..if you win souls from 1 to 50 to 1000 to 1million..won't you need buil space to oCcupy them? Isn't the kingdom of God expanding?

You just pissed because you obviously don't have cash..if you are really a saint, you wouldn't post wot you just did. You have a personal beef with the girl who had a car..don't envy o evn if she shows off, or does jazz..tis not your bizness to judge..just as aw MOGs life n work is not for you to judge

Aw did you know her salary? Are you amebo or her accountant or boss? Are you her parish pastor to know he didn't ask? Or is the parish pastor your husband?

The gospel CAN'T move without money...from building ti chairs to instruments to bibles/ ministry materials to payin staff etc

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by zwalnanmak(m): 7:11pm On Aug 15, 2013
striktlymi: I understand some of the complaints people put forth...

1) The building he has currently, can take upto a million people, I think.

2) There are other RCCG Churches all about, hence there is no pressing need to build a bigger one because the people have other places of worship.
1) if the current auditorium can take upto a million people & there are almost or upto two million people, what should he do? Maintain d smaller one cos it can take only a million?
2) What r u thinking? Special programmes are held only in d REDEMPTION CAMP, not other RCCG churches around
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2013
if every member goes to bank and made deposition it wont be easy to say so and so brought 1billion or so and so brought 100 naira but if he wants to specially recognize those that brought 1billion and/or give them special blessings or preference na him know...
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by UjSizzle(f): 7:15pm On Aug 15, 2013
So we want to win souls for Christ and yet don't want to accomodate them Funny i must say. Jesus is probably weeping again.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by vicky85(f): 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
Going to church on Sunday is like going for business Donation. Not in this particular church that I attended some Sundays ago, imagine, they are giving AWARDS to the best partners in the ministry. When I say best partners, these people donates millions of naira for the church to be popular, increase in numbers. Hmmmmm,......I won't be tired of pouring out my mind. I believe one day, I will see Baba Adeboye face to face and I will tell him What Hod really wanted from him. STOP PREACHING ABOUT BLESSING, SECURITY IN NIGERIA. WHAT IS A BLOODY POLITICIAN DOING IN YOUR CONVENTION, WHAT IS IDOL WORSHIPPERS DOING IN YOUR CHURCHES( Kabiyesi) Ask them about the ritual they did before traveling. ALMIGHTY GOD OF THE WHOLE WORLD WILL JUDGE US ALL... Continue to establish schools, and increase your school fees... Your members wry dey pay offering and "Sow a seed" I hate this misused if that word...Sow a seed... Sow a seed is Win an unbeliever to Christ and do follow up..well... Think my people, if you go to church and donate money for church building...WE HAVE SOME HOPELESS AND HOMELESS AND ORPHANS IN NIGERIA THAT NEEDS AT LEAT 50 naira to survive a day. You will give account. Your pastor will be celebrating his birthday, you will be competing in the church, who will give Pastor expensive gift...when someone on the street can't afford to eat Rice in a day... That's why Some devoted Muslims are better than us in GIVING. THINK AND YOU CAN ABUSE OR CURSE ME BUT ONE DAY, YOU WILL BLESS ME FOR THESE WORDS. I am not righteous but I am walking towards perfection. Do good always and remember to bless the less privileged. I experience greatest joy in my soul when I carry and kiss the orphans in the orphanage. Give them food and tell them I love them. But you....Writing cheque of Millions to rebuild a big auditorium. Why not travel to Niger Republic and preach to them about Christ. Checking my map yesterday and reading their history, we have 91%muslims there. Do Evangelism and stop Bringing up 30 million naira donation in church.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2013
uj_sizzle: So we want to win souls for Christ and yet don't want to accomodate them Funny i must say. Jesus is probably weeping again.

Hmhmmm... God truly has sons, diverse kinds of people with diverse way of thinking.. But they are still sons.
Hope this gets them thinking.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Gombs(m): 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2013
jpiliya: if every member goes to bank and made deposition it wont be easy to say so and so brought 1billion or so and so brought 100 naira but if he wants to specially recognize those that brought 1billion and/or give them special blessings or preference na him know...

Yeah..paul specially recognized those who made his work easier go read Romans 16...Adeboye simply wanted to know those who gave much for the work...is dat a crime now?

You'd definitely wanna recognize your mighty men...won't you? David had his mighty men of all his men..they did extraordinarily
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
Sick and tired of these christians. Any christian that want to live a poor life, its your choice oh. Jesus became poor that i might be rich. Why should i bear a burden that Jesus bore for me?
I would live the kind of life Jesus provided me. **Unfollows thread**
Good bye thread.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by samsonbazy(m): 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
RCCG is marching on.those who hav any amount to donate are not complaining.it is only those who are sadists and enemies of progress lik sanballat and tobiah in d bible dat are complaining.Dad G.O forward eva
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by vicky85(f): 7:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
YOUR WINNING SOULS FOR CHRIST IN RCCG IS SIMPLY ENLARGING YOUR AUDITORIUM..READ THE BIBLE AND SEE HOW JESUS MOVED ABOUT WINNING SOUL SND HEALING THE SICK. THE FRIEND THAT BOUGHT A CAR IS MY FRIEND AND THERE IS AN ADAGE THAT SAYS "whatever you labored for will last". To the glory of God, I have a car, fat account, I use iPad,blackberry, Nokia and Samsung. Just for my business. I am never poor. I donates to the orphanage and I help the sick. So I am not just an ordinary person because I have Christ life in me and he's manifesting his work in me. I don't beef, I will only beef you if you have what I don't have. I travel to Europe anytime I want and I have my fiancé, will soon marry and start having children. God has blessed me.
Your kind of Gospel that can't move without money made your members to steal at work and some even commit sin in order to get money. You cannot tell me what and what cos, I know at least something about RCCG and some other churches. YOU WILL UNDERSTAND LATER IN THE FUTURE WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by silerandapapka(m): 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
Adeboye is gift to Christain. Iam not his member but now i wil become one. God bless u.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Gombs(m): 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
vicky85: Going to church on Sunday is like going for business Donation. Not in this particular church that I attended some Sundays ago, imagine, they are giving AWARDS to the best partners in the ministry. When I say best partners, these people donates millions of naira for the church to be popular, increase in numbers. Hmmmmm,......I won't be tired of pouring out my mind. I believe one day, I will see Baba Adeboye face to face and I will tell him What Hod really wanted from him. STOP PREACHING ABOUT BLESSING, SECURITY IN NIGERIA. WHAT IS A BLOODY POLITICIAN DOING IN YOUR CONVENTION, WHAT IS IDOL WORSHIPPERS DOING IN YOUR CHURCHES( Kabiyesi) Ask them about the ritual they did before traveling. ALMIGHTY GOD OF THE WHOLE WORLD WILL JUDGE US ALL... Continue to establish schools, and increase your school fees... Your members wry dey pay offering and "Sow a seed" I hate this misused if that word...Sow a seed... Sow a seed is Win an unbeliever to Christ and do follow up..well... Think my people, if you go to church and donate money for church building...WE HAVE SOME HOPELESS AND HOMELESS AND ORPHANS IN NIGERIA THAT NEEDS AT LEAT 50 naira to survive a day. You will give account. Your pastor will be celebrating his birthday, you will be competing in the church, who will give Pastor expensive gift...when someone on the street can't afford to eat Rice in a day... That's why Some devoted Muslims are better than us in GIVING. THINK AND YOU CAN ABUSE OR CURSE ME BUT ONE DAY, YOU WILL BLESS ME FOR THESE WORDS. I am not righteous but I am walking towards perfection. Do good always and remember to bless the less privileged. I experience greatest joy in my soul when I carry and kiss the orphans in the orphanage. Give them food and tell them I love them. But you....Writing cheque of Millions to rebuild a big auditorium. Why not travel to Niger Republic and preach to them about Christ. Checking my map yesterday and reading their history, we have 91%muslims there. Do Evangelism and stop Bringing up 30 million naira donation in church.

I laffed eh at the bolden!!! You wanna tell Adeboye how to run a church...can you draw just 50people to your personal bible study!? Dis is a man in God's work for more than your 28yrs on earth.

You sound Jehova witness sha. Who told you no mission work is in Niger? Who told you the church aint feeding n providing jobs for folks? For the fact your church does not encourage people to get rich and push forward the gospel does not mean it won't be done

I'm done with you
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Sasuke86(m): 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2013
NIGERIA. He is a fool, anyone tht supports this inhumane agenda. Adeboye is a fraud, quote me. A country with over 140 million poor citizens and a psycho wants to build tens of billions naira worth of building? And some fortunate mean and wicked people are supporting it? Well, no natural disasters and no wars, I expct such clamour. You live in ur expensive house and drive expensive cars and u tink d world ends there. *newsflash* Every living thing dies! Rich or poor, man or animal! There is no heavenly title like man of God. All men are created equal! Please browse d internet for Rationalism and ur narrow view of life myt change. I would rather wine and dine with d jay Zs, madonnas whom we call agents but who give back much to their society and less privelaged than oyedepos and adeboyes that exploit their society continously. Well God is everywhere incase u don't know and if He had to take any money physically, He would prefer dollars than naira.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by ridlaw(m): 7:38pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kenny4lyfe: @Op sir, that's a good point! Only a poor man will have an issue with what daddy G.O's decision about the convention ground is! Imagine if these same set of people were alive when King Solomon was gathering materials to get the temple's construction underway, they'll be like "He's insane! He's mobilising all our resources to fund church building. A 100% of our annual budget gone to waste". Whereas they've forgotten that as there are corrupt millionaires and billionaires in this country, so are there righteous millionaires and billionaires in this country! I pity them! embarassed
Nigga im telling u NO BILLIONAIRE in Nigeria i mean someone that does business in this Present Nigeria that has No illegality in his source of income....strange but true. Billions isnt million man.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Gombs(m): 7:38pm On Aug 15, 2013
This is my conclusion to the matter.

God will build his church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

*unfollows thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir / I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / How Adeboye's Disobedience Built A Global Brand - Leke Beecroft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.