Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Adeboye Is Not Wrong - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Is Not Wrong (36601 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) / Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2013
Gombs:

Jesus left carpentery wen he started his ministry
Luke
Mattew, peter, james and john etc all left their jobs....oya ask me aw they fed! Remember Judas was holding the treasury (money) bag...also ask me whose monies was in that bag, also ask me how they got the monies since they left their jobs.

God shd help you fast I pray

Yet Paul was still making tents ?

"Paul went to see them, 3 and, because he was of the same trade, he stayed with them, and they worked together—by trade they were tentmakers" - Acts 18:2b-3
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2013
Gombs:

Jesus left carpentery wen he started his ministry
Luke
Mattew, peter, james and john etc all left their jobs....oya ask me aw they fed! Remember Judas was holding the treasury (money) bag...also ask me whose monies was in that bag, also ask me how they got the monies since they left their jobs.

God shd help you fast I pray
the guy brought the issue up yesterday. By the time he was whipped, he left unannounced. Guess thats one of the beliefs he grew up with.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by mistybravo(m): 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2013
adet991: it may be an unnecessary event 2 u but through this event you call unnecessary,great miracles are happening
MIACLES?? I honestly can see where the brainwash always come from. Miracle my foot!
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by k2039: 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2013
Gombs:

Meaning God has no billionaire in Nigeria?
Apparently, you know why we have a lot of wretched christians in the world.

They believe only thieves are wealthy. The implication of that is just that they will never be rich since they can't steal. In there thinking, wealth has been completely shut out.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Gombs(m): 6:12pm On Aug 15, 2013
chukwudi44:

Bros I really don't think you have ever left the SW.Abeg travel and stop thinking more church branches is equal to church growth.Have you been to eastern and Northern parts of this country? Do you know Nigeria's estimated population and the xtian population as well?

I was actually born n bred in jos...my moniker is Gombs from the word Gombe, did 6yrs thr...I've been to the east...oga o...RCCG worldwide has MORE THAN 10million brethren. Go and ask google for more reference.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 15, 2013
frosbel:

"Paul went to see them, 3 and, because he was of the same trade, he stayed with them, and they worked together—by trade they were tentmakers" - Acts 18:2b-3
And he gave you a better instance. We already talked on this. Cant you just accept that that your belief was wrong? *sighs*
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2013
mistybravo:
MIACLES?? I honestly can see where the brainwash always come from. Miracle my foot!
Yes "MIACLES". I guess its your type that would tell me that miracles do no longer exist.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by k2039: 6:14pm On Aug 15, 2013
yabadabado: GOD KNOWS I 'WILL' GIVE THAT MAN MY 1BILLION WHEN AM CAPABLE. HIS DRESS SENSE IS SIMPLE. NO FLAUNTING. AND WHAT BETTER WAY TO INVEST THAN THROUGH HEAVEN POPULATING VALUE ADDING PROCESS.
Amen. Amen. Amen. I'm sure as far as God is concerned this is done.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Orokita(m): 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2013
frosbel: If you want to sow 1 billion see my personal secretary , if you want to sow 100 million see my personal secretary, anything less is acceptable but you cannot see my personal secretary undecided

Nigerian so called Christians are truly clueless.
You seem to be the clueless person here... Do you know the security implication of doing otherwise? Pls let's criticize constructively the things that need criticism and leave religion alone!!! I don talk my own finish oh...
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Gombs(m): 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2013
frosbel:

and ?

Yet, they take money from the poor to build schools, universities and buy Jets

Hypocrites !!!

So they shd use only their monies to build schools, etc ??...you asked they shd get a job, now you knw they have, now you asking another sillier question. Why refer to church brethren as poor? Your church might be amassed with abject poor people, but mine aint. Stop refering to brethren as poor
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by ibromish(m): 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2013
Joagbaje: I don't see a reason why any grown man with common sense should criticize a minister for expanding the church building . It's african poverty mentality simply put. And the critics are hypocrites.

2 Kings 6:1-2
And the sons of the prophets said to Elisha, “See now, the place where we dwell with you is too small for us. Please, let us go to the Jordan, and let every man take a beam from there, and let us make there a place where we may dwell.”
So he answered “Go.”

It's a simple common sense to expand if the place become small . Even if the place is not yet small and you perceive the tendency of over flow soon you start making plans immediately. Is it when rain begin to fall on women and children you start to run to and fro? Haba!

There's nothing wrong in expanding the house of God, but as clearly stated that those with billions and millions should see personal secretary, what is the minimum wage of Nigerian workers and where does he expect them to get such billions and millions if not looting and fraudulent means, armed robbers resort to churches to give thanks for successful operations and say baba GOD this is your share more blessings. government looters run to churches and say this is my tithe from successful contract awards...
it's becoming appalling with the enormous amount of monies generated by churches these days and they don't want to pay tax.
the children of the poor man cannot afford to attend schools established by these churches.
is there anything like private church?
where only the rich are recognize and respected. it's very very bad, Jesus was never about money, and the multitudes of today accepted him, why should our be made of monies rather than what the scripture says.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by nijanigga: 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2013
Btruth:

Unfortunately people like you will never understand the parables, no matter how we explained it. No wonder, the bible says: my people die because they lack knowledge/wisdom/understanding.

Sorry, you will never understand.......lol
This is your last resort? The last time I checked, you brought Gbenga Daniel into this and told you that if your church and Gbega Daniel have things in common,then I'm sorry " .... a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump" I bet, you want to be like Gbenga Daniel and co,if you have the chance. Parable of your church and a thief. "Woe unto you ..."
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2013
Orokita:
You seem to be the clueless person here... Do you know the security implication of doing otherwise? Pls let's criticize constructively the things that need criticism and leave religion alone!!! I don talk my own finish oh...
lols... I think he is trying to fulfill the ministry of faultfinding and criticizing.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
Gombs:

So they shd use only their monies to build schools, etc ??...you asked they shd get a job, now you knw they have, now you asking another sillier question. Why refer to church brethren as poor? Your church might be amassed with abject poor people, but mine aint. Stop refering to brethren as poor
mine aint too. grin
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by nijanigga: 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
k2039: Apparently, you know why we have a lot of wretched christians in the world.

They believe only thieves are wealthy. The implication of that is just that they will never be rich since they can't steal. In there thinking, wealth has been completely shut out.
Any Nigerian billionaire is a thief, simple.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by flairlady(f): 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
Smh at christianity.At times,i wonder what set of christians are right.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by israelIZreal(m): 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
the bigger the material the more people will respect it, Go head PASTOR!

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
Orokita:

Great Paul had no security, Peter had no security, John was imprisoned on the Isle of Patmos, yet these MEN who are 1 million times greater than your gods had no security, any reason why ?

Can we say that Peter had no faith because he said :

"Then Peter said, "Silver or gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk." - Acts 3:6

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by nijanigga: 6:20pm On Aug 15, 2013
Prof Tam-David West said , he quit going to church longtime ago, I don't blame him.I wish many of these gullible Nigerians can do the same. Either way, when Nigeria's oil start selling for $10/barrel, things will change.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2013
nijanigga:
Any Nigerian billionaire is a thief, simple.
later you say you believe the bible. See your life?
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2013
frosbel:

Great Paul had no security, Peter had no security, John was imprisoned on the Isle of Patmos, yet these MEN who are 1 million times greater than your gods had no security, any reason why ?

Can we say that Peter had no faith because he said :

"Then Peter said, "Silver or gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk." - Acts 3:6
lol.. Am just laughing. Did he say "we"? No! He said "i". Dont forget they were two, Peter and John when that statement was uttered. Yet Peter uttered "i". Meaning it was he alone. In other words, the apostle may have been temporarily broke. So dont generalize it except you have more scriptures to back up your point.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by nijanigga: 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2013
idnoble135:
later you say you believe the bible. See your life?
Ok,give me an example of a Nigerian billionaire who did not directly on indirectly steal ?
Jesus was very clear, it's harder for a Carmel to though the eye of a needle than for a rich man to go heaven. Any non-politician Nigerian billionaire, either conspired or inflated contracts or inherited stolen money.
If you think otherwise, ask all our billionaires to say how they make their billions , for us to verify.
"There is no fortune without a crime".

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by amAZEing: 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
if my Church members are so blessed that they undertake multibillion naira investments around the country, they are well able to build a multimillion naira CHRISTIAN CONVENTION CENTRE AND CAMPGROUND. This will expand their investment horizons further.

As long as the earth remains. seedtime .and harvest time shall not cease.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Aifey(m): 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
superior1:

And you think he didn't know of this before making that announcement or you feel you are simply smarter than he is?
He only wants 2beat d competition
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
He is interested in biulding mansions not faith
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Gombs(m): 6:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
frosbel:

Oga ansa my question...aw did the disciples who left their jobs, including Jesus o...aw did monies get into the Bag Judas was holding?

Lemme gv you one example of how monies got into there

Luke 8v 1-3

After this, Jesus traveled about from one town and
village to another, proclaiming the good news of the
kingdom of God. The Twelve were with him, 2 and also
some women who had been cured of evil spirits and
diseases: Mary (called Magdalene) from whom seven
demons had come out; 3 Joanna the wife of Chuza, the
manager of Herod’s household; Susanna; and many
others. These women were helping to support them out of their own means.

So you shdnt be shouting that MOG's shd have a 'real' job and when brethren give monies to MOGs to support them and their work
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Gombs(m): 6:28pm On Aug 15, 2013
k2039: Apparently, you know why we have a lot of wretched christians in the world.

No wonder!

You said it all
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 15, 2013
nijanigga:
Ok,give me an example of a Nigerian billionaire who did not directly on indirectly steal ?
Better still... Does biblical promises say we shall poor? Guess you never read this in your bible.
Deut 15:6, "For the LORD your God will
bless you as he has
promised, and you will lend
to many nations but will
borrow from none. You will
rule over many nations but none will rule over you". So, is it poor people that lend to nations?
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
Gombs:

Oga ansa my question...aw did the disciples who left their jobs, including Jesus o...aw did monies get into the Bag Judas was holding?

Lemme gv you one example of how monies got into there

Luke 8v 1-3

After this, Jesus traveled about from one town and
village to another, proclaiming the good news of the
kingdom of God. The Twelve were with him, 2 and also
some women who had been cured of evil spirits and
diseases: Mary (called Magdalene) from whom seven
demons had come out; 3 Joanna the wife of Chuza, the
manager of Herod’s household; Susanna; and many
others. These women were helping to support them out of their own means.

So you shdnt be shouting that MOG's shd have a 'real' job and when brethren give monies to MOGs to support them and their work

Most MOG worked, because we are ALL MOG, Pastor Adeboye is not a greater MOG than me or the least of the brethren.

wink
idnoble135:
lol.. Am just laughing. Did he say "we"? No! He said "i". Dont forget they were two, Peter and John when that statement was uttered. Yet Peter uttered "i". Meaning it was he alone. In other words, the apostle may have been temporarily broke. So dont generalize it except you have more scriptures to back up your point.

grin grin
nwajoshua: He is interested in biulding mansions not faith
proof?
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by onlyme07(m): 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
Caracta:

God bless you. Some of them have never been to the camp ground yet they are quick to make judgments. To even get a place to sit na war. Not to talk of staying there for two and three days.

No one says the plan to get a new auditorium is wrong, for those who said that, they may be far away from Lagos or never been to the camp before as you sad BUT "my" criticisim goes to manner the funds is to be raised. You said about 2.5million were in camp for the last convention. Can you multiply N100 with that figure? Am not good in Maths,i need an asnwer please !

Imagine,everyone was told to contribute that, which i know thousands would contibute more than that rather than segregating by using the statement "see my personal secretary"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pastor David Chuks Ogbueli Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today - Memoir / How Adeboye's Disobedience Built A Global Brand - Leke Beecroft / Mbaka Anoints Obiano For Second Tenure, Governor Kneels On Altar (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.