Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Adeboye Is Not Wrong - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Is Not Wrong (36592 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) / Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by onlyme07(m): 6:30pm On Aug 15, 2013
Caracta:

God bless you. Some of them have never been to the camp ground yet they are quick to make judgments. To even get a place to sit na war. Not to talk of staying there for two and three days.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 15, 2013
Gombs:

Oga ansa my question...aw did the disciples who left their jobs, including Jesus o...aw did monies get into the Bag Judas was holding?

Lemme gv you one example of how monies got into there

Luke 8v 1-3

After this, Jesus traveled about from one town and
village to another, proclaiming the good news of the
kingdom of God. The Twelve were with him, 2 and also
some women who had been cured of evil spirits and
diseases: Mary (called Magdalene) from whom seven
demons had come out; 3 Joanna the wife of Chuza, the
manager of Herod’s household; Susanna; and many
others. These women were helping to support them out of their own means.

So you shdnt be shouting that MOG's shd have a 'real' job and when brethren give monies to MOGs to support them and their work
Good!
I bet Frosbel might ignore this if he has no answer. Its his nature.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by pbling: 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
e wants 2 make name dat hs church is d bigest,shit. e does nt knw wat 2 do
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
onlyme07:

No one says the plan to get a new auditorium is wrong, for those who said that, they may be far away from Lagos or never been to the camp before as you sad BUT "my" criticisim goes to manner the funds is to be raised. You said about 2.5million were in camp for the last convention. Can you multiply N100 with that figure? Am not good in Maths,i need an asnwer please !

Imagine,everyone was told to contribute that, which i know thousands would contibute more than that rather than segregating by using the statement "see my personal secretary"
SMH
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by nijanigga: 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
idnoble135:
Better still... Does biblical promises say we shall poor? Guess you never read this in your bible.
Deut 15:6, "For the LORD your God will
bless you as he has
promised, and you will lend
to many nations but will
borrow from none. You will
rule over many nations but none will rule over you". So, is it poor people that lend to nations?
I still don't understand how this myopic mind interpret the meaning of blessings. To them billions of naira means blessings and who cares where the billions came from.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 15, 2013
frosbel:

grin grin
grin grin
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Gombs(m): 6:33pm On Aug 15, 2013
frosbel:

Great Paul had no security, Peter had no security, John was imprisoned on the Isle of Patmos, yet these MEN who are 1 million times greater than your gods had no security, any reason why ?

Can we say that Peter had no faith because he said :

"Then Peter said, "Silver or gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk." - Acts 3:6

Why did you think Jesus walked with Peter, James and John? You think because them sabi pray or na dem sharp pass? Why was peter with a sword wen dey came to arrest Jesus? You asking security?

Jesus said greater things shall we that believe do...that includes money, soul won, miracles, security, 1billion naira seeds, etc

If you don't like it port to islam or Buddhism or meet atheist or okija juju

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2013
^^^^

Total confusion !!

SMH
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2013
nijanigga:
I still don't understand how this myopic mind interpret the meaning of blessings. To them billions of naira means blessings and who cares where the billions came from.
Finance is an aspect of blessing. Besides, what would the people lend the nations? The hair under their armpits? grin My friend, you are lacking point.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
Yea... Build more and bigger business centres(church) while the masses remain hungry.

Its obvious all these Pastors do not care how people make there money, rituals, stolen, political, embezlement, they do not care, just donate to the church and you are good to go...

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
frosbel: ^^^^

Total confusion !!

SMH
Mr, you dodged me on the other thread. Are you doing that again?
We give up! cheesy
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
Rashzubair: Yea... Build more and bigger business centres(church) while the masses remain hungry.

Its obvious all these Pastors do not care how people make there money, rituals, stolen, political, embezlement, they do not care, just donate to the church and you are good to go...
My friend, this is no islamic issue. Go back to your section.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by nijanigga: 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
idnoble135:
Better still... Does biblical promises say we shall poor? Guess you never read this in your bible.
Deut 15:6, "For the LORD your God will
bless you as he has
promised, and you will lend
to many nations but will
borrow from none. You will
rule over many nations but none will rule over you". So, is it poor people that lend to nations?
Go and read the parable of the widow who gave her last penny. In Nigerian churches of today, the amount you give is what determines if you're member of the decision making committee. Church leaders must know how much each members give.So the followers do everything and anything to please daddy XX than please God. Millions fear daddy XX than fear Jesus.
All are nothing but hypocrites and lackeys.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Gombs(m): 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
frosbel:

Most MOG worked, because we are ALL MOG, Pastor Adeboye is not a greater MOG than me or the least of the brethren.

wink

You first said they should get a real job..now you knw they have and how brethren sow seeds to their life as folks did in Jesus' time..now look at wot you typed up thr...oya go gather 1million people in a single meeting na...oya try gather 200...pastor adeboye is light years ahead of you in ALL sphere and ramification
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2013
nijanigga:
Go and read the parable of the widow who gave her last penny. In Nigerian churches of today, the amount you give is what determines if you're member of the decision making committee. Church leaders must know how much each members give.So the followers do everything and anything to please daddy XX than please God. Millions fear daddy XX than fear Jesus.
All are nothing but hypocrites and lackeys.
The story of the woman who gave two mites was a parable? I never knew you knew bible this much. Abeg, go back to the sunday school.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2013
Gombs:

You first said they should get a real job..now you knw they have and how brethren sow seeds to their life as folks did in Jesus' time..now look at wot you typed up thr...oya go gather 1million people in a single meeting na...oya try gather 200...pastor adeboye is light years ahead of you in ALL sphere and ramification
You believe that that dude is confused?
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by macphilip: 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2013
Am certain the following scene would have ensued after the N3Bn auditorium church project:

==================================================
Church Member: I want to see Pastor Adeboye?
Personal Secretary: What for?

church Member: I want to make my donation for the church project
Personal Secretary: How much are you donating to the work of God?

Church member: One hundred Naira
Personal Secretary: See your Parish pastor

=================================================

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by nijanigga: 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2013
idnoble135:
Finance is an aspect of blessing. Besides, what would the people lend the nations? The hair under their armpits? grin My friend, you are lacking point.
They way you're pursuing blessings, I won't be shocked if you're caught doing rituals with human parts or kidnapping.
"A good name is better than silver and gold".
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Gombs(m): 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2013
idnoble135:
My friend, this is no islamic issue. Go back to your section.

Lmao...God bless you...if na me post for them thread now, dem go hide am or ban me

Lol
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by nijanigga: 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2013
idnoble135:
The story of the woman who gave two mites was a parable? I never knew you knew bible this much. Abeg, go back to the sunday school.
I'm sorry for your gaffe , I never said two mites (old testament) I said penny (new T) . You're one of the reasons daddies are feeding fat on Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2013
nijanigga:
They way you're pursuing blessings, I won't be shocked if you're caught doing rituals with human parts or kidnapping.
"A good name is better than silver and gold".
I told you am pursuing blessings? SMH... And that silly imagination of yours will never materialise.. Even in the next 400 years to come.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Gombs(m): 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2013
idnoble135:
You believe that that dude is confused?

I gree with you o...if you catch am here, him go follow thr, if you catch am everywhere, he go bring new topic
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Dee60: 6:46pm On Aug 15, 2013
striktlymi: I understand some of the complaints people put forth...

1) The building he has currently, can take upto a million people, I think.

2) There are other RCCG Churches all about, hence there is no pressing need to build a bigger one because the people have other places of worship.

When it comes to a place of worshiping God, you cannot tell people not to come! So what do you do when the hall can no longer contain the people coming? You expand. It is as simple as that.

People are difficult to please. When the hall is too crowded that people can hardly stand, people will complain. when you make adequate plans ahead, still they complain. No wonder Nigeria is where it is! Rather than thank God for what is good, the people complain!

Do Nigerians realize that RCCG attracts far more foreigners (Christians faithfuls and tourists) than any other organization in the country? People who would not come to Nigeria for any reason now have a reason to come to RCCG camp. Yet, the people complain.

God is the only righteous Judge.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by k2039: 6:46pm On Aug 15, 2013
nijanigga:
Any Nigerian billionaire is a thief, simple.
I marvel at your level of reasoning.

So what should be the networth of a true Nigerian christian?.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by KingBauer: 6:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
RCCG is a corporation and like all other corporations is driven by profit.

The lastest donation drive is in itself a brilliant business strategy and is effectively very simple.

'Convince(by offering extra blessings) paying customers to fund the expansion of the Business premises, in addition to purchasing their regular blessings - This will allow the Business to attract a higher customer base and significantly improve margins'

I just hope the member of staff that came up with the idea didn't get shafted by his manager and was recognized at the AGM.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
nijanigga:
I'm sorry for your gaffe , I never say two mites (old testament) I said penny (new T) . You're one of the reasons daddies are feeding fat on Nigerians.
SMH... You cant drag me into exchanging words with you. Infact, dont bother to quote me cos i wont reply you again.
And for your concern, some translation use mites and penny interchangeably.
SMH for you.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by k2039: 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2013
Pastor Kun:

You are the one that is a ignorant dunce, the camp facility gets over strecthed only during their convention and that's the reason they claim to need a new facility. During normal monthly camp activities, it doesn't even get filled up.

Again, you still demonstrated your stupidity, goofball.

What about the Holy Ghost Congress.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
Gombs:

I gree with you o...if you catch am here, him go follow thr, if you catch am everywhere, he go bring new topic
LWKMD... Abeg, belle dey pain me. I no fit laff again. grin grin grin
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by nijanigga: 6:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
idnoble135:
I told you am pursuing blessings? SMH... And that silly imagination of yours will never materialise.. Even in the next 400 years to come.
I just saw your page, what a nice picture, but sorry, that's more delusional. I'm quitting arguing with you as soon as I saw that pic.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Gombs(m): 6:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
k2039: I marvel at your level of reasoning.

So what should be the networth of a true Nigerian christian?.

Wonderful question...oya nijanigga I dey wait your answer.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
k2039:

Again, you still demonstrated your stupidity, goofball.

What about the Holy Ghost Congress.

Christ-likeness in action.

I guess you only learnt about sowing and reaping , not about how to confirm to the character of Jesus.

SMH.
Re: Adeboye Is Not Wrong by KingBauer: 6:50pm On Aug 15, 2013
Dee60:

Do Nigerians realize that RCCG attracts far more foreigners (Christians faithfuls and tourists) than any other organization in the country? People who would not come to Nigeria for any reason now have a reason to come to RCCG camp.

Exactly! RCCG has cornered the lion's share of the Christian Tourist/Desperado market ahead of their rivals - Winners and SCOAN. Infact I dare say a monopoly lawsuit might soon be in the offing...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Psalm 23 In Pidgin / "Your Baby Is A Snake" - Delta Pastor Tells Woman As She Dumps Her Baby (Pics) / I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.