Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,447 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? (8955 Views)

Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna / If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? / A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Homguy(m): 11:24am On Aug 21, 2013
Keziehenry: Onila, i luv ha like crazy
u are looking for a V rite?
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Switup: 11:25am On Aug 21, 2013
Odunharry:
wow i heard abt it..wil b cming 2 pay her a visit by weekend and i l b cming wit ur samsung galaxy...
oh kozin u're so swit... Samsung galaxy 4 me...? Make i see that chick wey go use u play naw...! Na cow tail we go use as koboko.... (winks)

@sweet tease we're now inlawz ooo... Thanx 2 Odun dearie

sorry 4 derailin....Nl Family thinz
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Switup: 11:41am On Aug 21, 2013
Odunharry:
wow i heard abt it..wil b cming 2 pay her a visit by weekend and i l b cming wit ur samsung galaxy...
kozin u're so swit... A samsung galaxzy 4 me...? U too much... Make i see that chic wey go use u play naw.., na cow tail we go use as koboko(winks)

@sweet tease, we're now inlawz ooo... Thanx 2 odun dearie...

Sorry 4 derailin abeg.., nl family thinz on point
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by sweettease(f): 11:45am On Aug 21, 2013
Swit up: kozin u're so swit... A samsung galaxzy 4 me...? U too much... Make i see that chic wey go use u play naw.., na cow tail we go use as koboko(winks)

@sweet tease, we're now inlawz ooo... Thanx 2 odun dearie...

Sorry 4 derailin abeg.., nl family thinz on point
Yippie! kiss
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Switup: 11:56am On Aug 21, 2013
sweet-tease:

Yippie! kiss
cool
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by sexymoma(f): 12:03pm On Aug 21, 2013
sweet-tease:

So you want to be my adopted inlaw smiley bribe me first grin
Oh ma gois!!! name ya price wink
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2013
The only female I will date for real if I so desire is GREE-DIE
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2013
Harbosede02: Lemme c,itz wud be segeggs,hez d only i connect wif wit insults!!wana c aw he luks lyk,wif d mr perfect he claims 2 be!
Dont you dare..!! Segeggs is mine.

Last warning: i can brk bottle on people‘s head, esp wen jealous.
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 21, 2013
ItsModella

Caracta

Adaobi123
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by sexymoma(f): 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2013
nyere84: Dont you dare..!! Segeggs is mine.

Last warning: i can brk bottle on people‘s head, esp wen jealous.
LMAO... see online bashing o
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Mynd44: 1:10pm On Aug 21, 2013
LastApostle: The only female I will date for real if I so desire is GREE-DIE
Not gonna happen. Not in this life or the one to come
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by sexymoma(f): 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2013
Mynd_44:
Not gonna happen. Not in this life or the one to come
Hmmm i sense butterfly in someone's stomach o
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by MrsChima(f): 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
How the Bleep I get in the middle of a vapid love quarrel

Eeeew.
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Odunharry(m): 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2013
sweet-tease:

So you want to be my adopted inlaw smiley bribe me first grin
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Caracta(f): 2:06pm On Aug 21, 2013
Victoriousvic: ItsModella

Caracta

Adaobi123

Awwwwww kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by sweettease(f): 2:17pm On Aug 21, 2013
sexymoma: Oh ma gois!!! name ya price wink
Let me calculate, I'll get back to you grin
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Eeeew.
Lol
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Mynd44: 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2013
LastApostle:
No ofe mmanu will deceive my sister not even a Muslim
I wonder what you gain from tribal slurs
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by pheforusty(m): 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2013
::.Feed me more..::
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Mynd44: 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2013
LastApostle:
Stay off that cutie. They're lots of yoruba women with tribal marks and voluminous backside around you.
The ignorance in your post is amazing. I always though that perhaps you are not this huge a backside but now I know better.

This is the last time I will reply you
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2013
Mynd_44:
The ignorance in your post is amazing. I always though that perhaps you are not this huge a backside but now I know better.

This is the last time I will reply you
Little kids would always prove their attitude.

Isn't it obvious the girl you ogle here is only supporting your nairaland rating and nothing more!
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by firestar(f): 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2013
Hmmm.... undecided
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
undecided

Brb with my list
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2013
Victoriousvic: ItsModella

Caracta

Adaobi123

cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Kessythegeek(m): 2:54pm On Aug 21, 2013
Vanneni,adaobi, mayapop, brenda, nadia, lupey, ogugua, anii...loolz the list goes on
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
Texas Cowgirl
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Homguy(m): 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2013
Hmm,i want to see what a v!rg!n luks lyk...yes!where's dat Onila girl? Can we hangout 2nyt?
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by sexymoma(f): 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2013
Homguy: Hmm,i want to see what a v!rg!n luks lyk...yes!where's dat Onila girl? Can we hangout 2nyt?
Bros you are on your own o
Re: If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Eeeew.

Welcom sweetie, i hung for u so much but thanks u are here! I want to have a date with you especially because of that ur big ikebe. How far naw? Hope say Chima no dey around make i sneak in?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents / . / Photos: How Many Ladies Make Their Money These Days... #SoftWork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.